Author Topic: Initial Thoughts on the Tannoy Fusion 3 Floorstanders  (Read 11629 times)

Offline muypogi

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • DVD Guru
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
Re: Initial Thoughts on the Tannoy Fusion 3 Floorstanders
« Reply #30 on: Jan 25, 2007 at 05:02 PM »
darn.. for the fusion 3, id rather spend a little more and get a wharfedale 9.5 or 9.6 or that aurum cantus 5xxxf

True, but I've heard the 9.4 and the 9.5, and in my own opinion the Fusion 3 provides much more detail.  Of course, lamang sa bass yung 9.4 and 9.5.  If you have a big enough room, the 9.4 and 9.5 would make a compelling case.  Sayang hindi nilabas yung Fusion 4.

For my purposes, the Fusion 3 is perfect for small-to-medium sala/room.  It has enough bass.  Cranked up the volume on Come Baby Come (old rap song) and the sound was better than the boom-boom I get from my car which has a separate 12-inch sealed sub, and 2 6.5 separates.

But YMMV.

Offline allenwfc

• Trade Count: (0)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #31 on: Jan 25, 2007 at 05:42 PM »
True, but I've heard the 9.4 and the 9.5, and in my own opinion the Fusion 3 provides much more detail.  Of course, lamang sa bass yung 9.4 and 9.5.  If you have a big enough room, the 9.4 and 9.5 would make a compelling case.  Sayang hindi nilabas yung Fusion 4.

For my purposes, the Fusion 3 is perfect for small-to-medium sala/room.  It has enough bass.  Cranked up the volume on Come Baby Come (old rap song) and the sound was better than the boom-boom I get from my car which has a separate 12-inch sealed sub, and 2 6.5 separates.

But YMMV.

sayang nga fusion 4, that would have been a better buy and setup hay...
"When you do things right, people won't be sure you did anything at all..." - God, from the Simpsons

Offline napshell571

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #32 on: Jan 28, 2007 at 01:22 PM »
Mga sir,

Sabi nga pala nung salesman dun sa megamall, meron pa daw 10% discount dun sa mga display units nila. So kung wala naman scratches, di piyot ung tweeter, di maluwag mga screws at di loose terminals, why not? Tnx.