Author Topic: may HD players na ba sa hongkong?  (Read 2096 times)

Offline mike c

• Trade Count: (+154)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Subwoofer Freak
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 36
may HD players na ba sa hongkong?
« on: Feb 07, 2007 at 04:22 PM »
may HD players na ba sa hongkong?  how much?

super mahal kasi dito e
www.mkcinternational.com
Power Sound Audio

Offline alvinthx2

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • DVD Addict
  • System= source+amplification+speaker+ROOM
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: may HD players na ba sa hongkong?
« Reply #1 on: Feb 20, 2007 at 12:11 PM »
I think , bumibili pa rin sila sa US, therefore mahal din doon
STORMAUDIORevel,BAT,VPI,Accuphase,Bryston,Lumagen,Esoteric,PMC,AR,ROON,PURIFI,BENCHMARK,JBL

Offline MAtZTER

• Trade Count: (0)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • More POWER to your HT! literally ...
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #2 on: Feb 21, 2007 at 04:37 PM »
How about the China manufactured brands that HD licensed their rights to, like Shinco? Hopefully they get to manufacture affordable HD players soon.

Offline Moks007

• Trade Count: (+51)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Bond, James Bond
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2405
« Reply #3 on: Feb 25, 2007 at 09:31 AM »
My friend asked a friend of his while he was in Hk  to check the ps3 (this was a time when it was newly released for only few weeks.) PS3 60 gig daw can be had for 28 thousand pesos, compared to 38 thou and above here. But I think prices have come down since. Last year when I was there i was also checking toshiba hddvd players and they are nowhere to be found (well based on my shopping) but they have hddvd and blueray discs in HMV, thou only very few..I think when it comes to TV and dvd players, monster hdmi cables they are almost same price as here. Its better to get it here, some products here even have 0 interest, and of course warranty. However, I can really recommend buying cameras, dvd camcorders, camera batteries, memory sticks etc. They are really really cheap. Imagine before I got batteries for my sony dig camera for only 700 to 1400 pesos, I already forgot the price but (it is at least 1/2 price) here it is selling at leat 2500 at sonyshop. I bought like 3 or 4. But I know around here in SM quiapo, there are a lot of photo shops that already sell at low prices but hey hong kong is hong kong great place. great shopping and great food. One of my favorites for shopping these items.