Author Topic: Pinoy Big Brother: Season 2  (Read 107224 times)

Offline inv99

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Pinoy Big Brother: Season 2
« Reply #1080 on: Jun 26, 2007 at 05:18 PM »
HAHA U GUYS SHOULD WATCH THIS!  ;D

I LOVE YOU LOLA, WOHOOO!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=YcO41RKuGOo
« Last Edit: Jun 26, 2007 at 05:19 PM by inv99 »

Offline allanmandy

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Mathematical!
  • Liked:
« Reply #1081 on: Jun 26, 2007 at 09:05 PM »
Yet another defensive article. I'm beginning to pity Dyogi........NOT!:

No rigging in ‘Pinoy Big Brother’ votes, says director

MANILA, Philippines -- Amid protests from angry viewers who charged
that audience voting for the reality show “Pinoy Big Brother Season 2” had been
rigged, ABS-CBN answered them pointblank.

Not possible, said the man at the centre of the controversy -- PBB business unit
head and show director Laurenti Dyogi.

In a statement, Direk Lauren stressed the PBB production staff could not tamper
with the votes from its text and Internet polls on who among the nominated housemates
would be saved from eviction.

“The production staff of PBB and the management of ABS-CBN do not, in any way,
interfere in the tabulation of the votes,” Lauren said in a report published on the ABS-CBN website.

According to Lauren, none of the PBB producers, directors, creative staff and other members
of the production crew could exert any influence on the voting process. The tabulation of
votes is handled by an ABS-CBN subsidiary, ABS-CBN Interactive, which works independently
from the show’s production and business units, he said.

In addition, Lauren said an independent auditing firm has been double-checking the PBB vote
results every week.

In the eviction night last Saturday, Ronel “Nel” Rapiz lost to controversial housemate Wendy Valdez
and got evicted. Wendy, who recently drew the ire of housemates and viewers alike due to an
apparent “attitude” problem, was seen as less deserving to remain in the Big Brother House.

Viewers thought her actions would lead to her eventual eviction on Saturday. But Nel, whom viewers
felt was a more popular housemate, received less votes on eviction night, leading the audience to
speculate that the voting process was rigged.

Unconfirmed reports tagged Wendy as Direk Lauren’s secret girlfriend -- a charge which he had
previously denied.

Wendy had already been evicted months ago but returned on the set as part of the show’s wildcard
phase, the “balik-bahay” via text and online votes.

Offline RU9

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • DVD Addict
  • “While we have time, let us do good”
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 4
« Reply #1082 on: Jun 26, 2007 at 09:49 PM »
Nel on The Buzz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u08OBC_xtiM

If you guys haven't seen this, you HAVE to watch it now! It's hilarious!! You can really feel Boy's hatred for Wendy.

As for Nel's guesting on Umagang Kay Ganda, yes it's true. I saw that episode. The audience was really booing whenever Wendy's name was mentioned. Ogie Diaz asked Nel if he's gay, and Nel answered, "Lalaki ako!". To which Ogie said, "sa bagay, walang nagdududa sa kasarian ko!" LOL!

Offline gearhead

• DVD Addict
  • Resident Lurker!
  • Liked:
« Reply #1083 on: Jun 26, 2007 at 10:16 PM »
more of pbb disclaimers ni direk. medyo me kahabaan so i-post ko na lang yung link. here:

http://www.pep.ph/news/13799/Lauren-Dyogi-of-Pinoy-Big-Brother-is-grateful-to-Wendy-Valdez

gusto ko sana mag-comment, pero nasabi na yata lahat nung mga posters. read nyo na lang.
harman kardon avr5550, wharfe 9.5/9.cs/9.dfs pioneer dv-600av

Offline Munskie

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #1084 on: Jun 26, 2007 at 11:14 PM »
Ano kaya tissue gamit ni Wendy???    Sa dami na ng iniyak nya, yung tissue, it remains dry!!!!   Napaka absorbent!!!!  ;D ;D ;D

Na evict ang aso nya, pero pagkatapos ng fake na iyak at drama nya, ayun at hindi mo man mababakas sa mukha nya ang kalungkutan.   Lilitaw at lilitaw pa rin ang kulay.  Masaya sya dahil sya ang hindi na evict.    Balahura talaga.
« Last Edit: Jun 26, 2007 at 11:32 PM by Munskie »

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • Trade Count: (+31)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Twitter: @indieboi
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #1085 on: Jun 26, 2007 at 11:32 PM »
my aunt just came home. She watched the eviction night and she reported that the "wendy, wendy labas" chants inside the eviction hall was quite strong.

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #1086 on: Jun 26, 2007 at 11:37 PM »
my aunt just came home. She watched the eviction night and she reported that the "wendy, wendy labas" chants inside the eviction hall was quite strong.
Ive watched it too.   The jeers were quite loud, especially when Toni is doing take on Wendy.  Im pretty sure Wendy heard it too.   I was really hoping that Wendy would be evicted and come out with those jeers that would make her lose her temper and do some bitchy thing.

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #1087 on: Jun 26, 2007 at 11:41 PM »
Munskie, you went to the eviction hall too?

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #1088 on: Jun 26, 2007 at 11:45 PM »
Munskie, you went to the eviction hall too?
didnt read your post quite right, hehehe, my mistake, I just saw the show on TV, but heard the jeering......If I was there, kasama cgurado ako dun.  ;D

Offline gearhead

• DVD Addict
  • Resident Lurker!
  • Liked:
« Reply #1089 on: Jun 26, 2007 at 11:48 PM »
i was actually there kanina. passing by and di ko alam live pala, so nakinood na rin.  ;D

yes, everytime the word "evict" is uttered... shouts of wendy wendy rang out in the hall. and nung time na binanggit ni toni kay wendy na "ikaw na kaya ang ma-eevict sa gabing ito?".... there was a very loud shouts of approval from the crowd. wendy's mom was there, pero i only managed to see her reaction the time tinawag si bruce as the evictee. gee-ann's mom was congratulating her while she was crying even as you can see/feel she's quite relieved her prodigal daughter gets to stay for a while longer.

hmmm... saw saicy, maricris,zeke and rob, too. rob is more the looker than zeke, at least for me. even as they seem to be of the same height, mas matangkad tingnan si robert. also, given na john pratts look alike siya... the height difference would be quite glaring. i wanted to see maricris, and fortunately she's there nga. she and saicy are both sexy... although on different levels. saicy is more on the voluptuous side... while mc is more on the svelte side. must be the food???
« Last Edit: Jun 26, 2007 at 11:49 PM by gearhead »

Offline phulboss

• Collector
  • I'm a South American ruminant mammal!
  • Liked:
« Reply #1090 on: Jun 27, 2007 at 02:16 AM »
wendy's mom was probably crying that she wasn't told about family planning 25 years ago ;D of course, it could also be because she had to sit and bear out the crowd's hostility toward her daughter who's inside and conveniently unaware of the torment she has been causing her friends and family.

i just have to share this... i just received two anonymous friend requests on friendster. i discovered, after checking out the connections, that they were both 'friends' of gee-ann, hehe (you know, they all talk like they text). the testimonial i left her 3 years ago probably 'legitimized' me. it's just weird. i'm a hanger-on! what joy ;D

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #1091 on: Jun 27, 2007 at 08:09 AM »
didnt read your post quite right, hehehe, my mistake, I just saw the show on TV, but heard the jeering......If I was there, kasama cgurado ako dun.  ;D

I wanted to go to the eviction hall but I don't think I'll be able to stand the screaming gays in the audience. My aunt said that those gays were shrieking so loudly that even the security detail was getting irritated.

Wendy is like a yeast infection, she just keeps coming back.

Offline NongP

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Collector
  • Patience is a Virtue
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 154
« Reply #1092 on: Jun 27, 2007 at 01:00 PM »
o eto naman ang mga aabangan nating pelikula ni bruce:   

for tiks naman
1. tinimbang ang utak ngunit kulang
2. tikbalang na maraming bagang
3. Tiks sa Banga Season 2
4. Petrang Kabayo 3
5. Bondying: Ang Pagbabalik
6. Kalesa
7. And Puyod kong Nguso
8. Stable
9. Tigidung
10. Taong Kabayo: Bruce Version
11. mahirap ang maging kabayo
12. Sa Aking Pagtakbo
13. asong u*l*o*l
14. Baliw
15. Sagittarius
16. Karera
15. Chocolate Factory: Bruce Version
16. Amo ko
17. pera o bayong the movie the 1 million episode
18. ASO ba ko Inay?
19. Ang Syota kong Japayuki
20. Mahaba... Ang Nguso
21. Yes, Wewens?
22. Aanhin ko ang Damo, kung Kabayo ako?
32. San Lazaro Meets Sta. Ana
33. bRUCE: aNG kABAYONG aSO
34. Doble Kare-ra
35. tok! tok! tok! ang kabayo ipasok..(sequel sa movie ni wendy..)
36. Honestly, gets mo?
37. Let it Be
38. When HE cries
39. Pedro Penduko at ang mga Enkantao 'Tikbalang'
40. PUPPY MO AKO
41. ALAMAT NG TIKBALANG
42. TIKBALANG IN SLOVENIA
43. ISTUPIDO
44. TOTOY NGIPIN
45. Tapaoho.. The Richie D' Horsey Lifestory
46. Limusan nyo ako
47. Boy Gilagid
48. Idol kita Vic Vargas.. Andres De Saya Part 2
49. Equestrian Nights
50. Dividendazo the Movie
51. And so? Taga-UP Naman Ako
52. Nakakahiya bang Umibig sa Isang Tulad Niya?
53. Caribbean Invertebrate
54. BRUISE Almighty
55. Boy Lampa
56. Bruce O'Wendy!

Offline alleyartist

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #1093 on: Jun 27, 2007 at 08:27 PM »
He fails to realize that people don't vote anymore because they already voted for wendy to get evicted but she was let back in. The votes were not respected and now he's saying to vote some more? What a moron

very true. the people who voted deserve a refund ;D

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #1094 on: Jun 27, 2007 at 11:05 PM »
Dyogi the dumb is in the PT show explaining his side regarding the email from an alleged PBB insider.   Mga ungak nga talaga, eh kung di nyo ginawan ng balik bahay  scheme na yan, eh di wala sanang magagalit sa pinag gagawa nyong kabalustagan.
« Last Edit: Jun 27, 2007 at 11:06 PM by Munskie »

Offline AshKetchum

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 31
« Reply #1095 on: Jun 28, 2007 at 12:07 AM »
Call it a pathetic attempt at damage control. That email must've struck a nerve, as they've been doing the rounds lately (TV interviews, write-ups, etc.). If the email wasn't true, then they should've just ignored it, but this nonstop deny-to-death media assault is just making people think that there's some truth to the contents of the email after all.

And it's hilarious the way they always announce about hiring a "3rd party auditing firm" to check the voting results starting with Robert's eviction. Why now only? And why starting only with Robert's eviction? So that means every eviction voting result prior to Robert's eviction, including the balik-bahay votes, were questionable?  :D
« Last Edit: Jun 28, 2007 at 12:08 AM by AshKetchum »

Offline gearhead

• DVD Addict
  • Resident Lurker!
  • Liked:
« Reply #1096 on: Jun 28, 2007 at 12:47 AM »
And it's hilarious the way they always announce about hiring a "3rd party auditing firm" to check the voting results starting with Robert's eviction. Why now only? And why starting only with Robert's eviction? So that means every eviction voting result prior to Robert's eviction, including the balik-bahay votes, were questionable?  :D

well, for me that ain't the hilarious part. they're hiring a third party to monitor the tally which might have been (legitimately) padded already prior to the audit... like buying vote cards in bulk and pushing their favored housemate thus skewing the results.

Offline audiojunkie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • >>|<< OB - Dipole Rules >>|<<
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 6
« Reply #1097 on: Jun 28, 2007 at 05:07 AM »
Tomorrow the last day of eviction.. make your stand...  :D Send this BRUHITA out of the house... >:(  >:(
Anthem CD1
Anthem Pre1
Audio Linear TT
Ortofon Rondo Red
Theta Dac
GTA SE-40 Amp
JBL L7
AudioQuest

Offline inv99

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #1098 on: Jun 28, 2007 at 07:16 AM »
well, for me that ain't the hilarious part. they're hiring a third party to monitor the tally which might have been (legitimately) padded already prior to the audit... like buying vote cards in bulk and pushing their favored housemate thus skewing the results.

Im thinking of the same scenario too. Everything will appear legitimate if that said method is utilized. Who will ever thought that it's being compromised right -- I mean them buying vote cards, and officially getting tabulated. How vague can it get.

Tonight is the last redeeming chance..... wendy: in or out?  ??? :-X

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #1099 on: Jun 28, 2007 at 09:22 AM »
Dyogi the dumb is in the PT show explaining his side regarding the email from an alleged PBB insider.   Mga ungak nga talaga, eh kung di nyo ginawan ng balik bahay  scheme na yan, eh di wala sanang magagalit sa pinag gagawa nyong kabalustagan.

How did he explain himself? That insider email was quite damning.

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #1100 on: Jun 28, 2007 at 09:35 AM »
They denied the email was from an abs cbn employee......and highlighted some loopholes to prove that.   Dyogi was with a guy from abs-cbn interactive, to explain why they could not manipulate such votes.

Damage has been done.....and it has swelled up beyond their control.   Thats Karma.   If they have  straightened things up, they should hope Wendy gets evicted tonight.....if not, public upheaval will swell up further than they can imagine..........

The  thing they are right though, they believe if voting is for eviction,  Wendy will get the most number of votes........

Offline gearhead

• DVD Addict
  • Resident Lurker!
  • Liked:
« Reply #1101 on: Jun 28, 2007 at 01:29 PM »
How did he explain himself? That insider email was quite d**ning.

it's all smokes and mirrors.... explaining something to hide another.  >:(

Offline allanmandy

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Mathematical!
  • Liked:
« Reply #1102 on: Jun 28, 2007 at 01:40 PM »
Here's another article describing Dyogi's appearance in the PT show:

PBB team: E-mail vs Big Bro peddling lies

The "Pinoy Big Brother" Season 2 management team denied the allegations in an e-mail
supposedly written by an employee of ABS-CBN that is now being circulated in the media.

No less than Season 2's big bosses -- business unit head Laurenti Dyogi and Paolo Pineda,
managing director of the ABS-CBN Interactive Inc. (ABSi) -- appeared during the show's
primetime airing Wednesday.

The e-mail was supposedly written by an employee who was part of the news and current
affairs division before doing conceptualization work for PBB.

“Unang-una iyung ginamit niyang term na 'Conceptualizer' siya hindi iyan ginagamit sa
industriya specifically sa ABS-CBN (In the first place, the term 'conceptualizer ' is not used
in the industry)," Dyogi said.

He added: "We either have brainstormers, writers, creative directors but not a conceptualizer.
There is nothing to conceptualize [in] PBB because this is a franchise."

He said PBB, as a franchise, follows a concept and a production "bible."

Dyogi said the person who wrote the letter had used the news and current affairs to give the
e-mail the "muscle" it needed.

He said the letter also mentioned “talent auditors.” Dyogi, a noted television director, said
this was the first time that he heard of such a position in the company.

“Sa proseso ng pag-audition na kasama daw sila sa pagpili ng top 100. Para sa batch na ito,
wala tayong pinili na 100. We went after the rigorous audition pumili na kaagad tayo ng top 30.
Very exclusive ang kasama sa selection process (The e-mail writer said he or she was among
those who chose the top 100. There was no top 100 for this batch because we immediately chose
the top 30),” Dyogi explained.

He said the letter was obviously written by someone outside the PBB group because no one from
the staff refers to Dyogi as “Direk Dyogi.”

For his part, Pineda said that votes sent through SMS (simple messaging system or 'text') are
not manipulated.

“We don’t touch the votes. That’s all electronic. It’s exactly like sending an SMS. The minute you
send out your votes, it goes electronically to our computers and then we store everything. And on
the eviction night, that’s the time we open the votes,” Pineda said.

Pineda added that this is what ABS-CBN has been doing in all the seasons of Big Brother -- Season 1,
Teen, Celebrity and for "Pinoy Dream Academy."

PBB voting explained
ABSi, a subsidiary of ABS-CBN in-charge of the PBB's online text voting, has taken a third party, which
is SGV and Co., to validate the votes in the final voting process that started after the eviction of
housemate Robert Woods III .

With regard to the continued stay of housemate Wendy Valdez inside the house, Pineda also had an explanation.

“When people are voting, their votes are being spread out. Supporters that are not for Wendy are going
to either Mickey (Michael Richard Perz), going to Bea (Beatriz Saw), Gee-Ann (Gianina Maria Abrahan).
So it’s more dispersed at this point,” Pineda said.

"[These are] not like the followers of Wendy who are just continuously voting for her," he added.

The issue about Wendy's continued stay flared up after PBB fans and viewers reacted Ronnel “Nel” Rapiz
was evicted during the 10th Eviction Night instead of the beauty queen from Navotas.

PBB host Toni Gonzaga, meanwhile, said: “Marami talaga ang nagkaroon ng violent reaction noong 10th
Eviction Night when Nel was evicted from the house because they really thought that Nel was a big
contender for the Big Four.”

Dyogi appealed to PBB fans to disregard anonymous letters out to destroy the credibility of a person
or a program without any basis to substantiate claims.

“Asahan ninyo po that we would keep the integrity of your votes at kung sino ho ang karapat-dapat na
manalo (Trust us to keep the integrity of your votes and the one who you think should win,” he said.

"Nasa inyong mga kamay na ho iyon, sa inyong mga boto. Inaasahan ho namin na susuportahan ninyo
ang sa tingin niyo ay big winner (The fate of the winner is in your hands. We expect you to support the
housemate that you think should be the big winner)," he added.

Dyogi also reminded supporters of the remaining five PBB residents that their votes are there to the housemates.

“We don’t vote to evict. We vote to save,” he said.

Offline audiojunkie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • >>|<< OB - Dipole Rules >>|<<
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 6
« Reply #1103 on: Jun 28, 2007 at 01:46 PM »
Here's another article describing Dyogi's appearance in the PT show:

PBB team: E-mail vs Big Bro peddling lies

“We don’t vote to evict. We vote to save,” he said.
[/font]

Hindi kaya those who for voted wendita meant to evict her instead?  ::)  ::)Mali ang vote NYO  :o  :o

Send those votes who really deserving.... ;D  ;D
Anthem CD1
Anthem Pre1
Audio Linear TT
Ortofon Rondo Red
Theta Dac
GTA SE-40 Amp
JBL L7
AudioQuest

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #1104 on: Jun 28, 2007 at 01:54 PM »
Funny to talk about protecting the integrity of the votes when they obviously did not do it because of that balik bahay scheme.

Finally, that explanation about wendy staying there because the votes of her "fans" are concentrated is hogwash. It's simple mathematics. Even if each fan voted for the other housemates, those are still votes that would elevate the respective housemates from wendy's obviously very small fanbase. Or are they going to say that there is a "silent majority" of wendy supporters?

Offline kimpOy

• DVD Guru
  • make your own road!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #1105 on: Jun 28, 2007 at 04:57 PM »
naalala ko tuloy during the season 1 williy said there's only 5 minutes left to vote tapos nasa kamay na niya ang envelope ng evictee/winner.... ampotah!

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #1106 on: Jun 28, 2007 at 10:48 PM »
I had a feeling this will be the outcome tonight when Toni opened the envelope and let slip that "what the hell is going to happen now?" look on her face.

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #1107 on: Jun 28, 2007 at 10:51 PM »
I kinda expected it.....wala naman fan base si Bodie..........Wendy still has her mindless minions.......see how she reacted??  Pweh!!

Offline alleyartist

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #1108 on: Jun 28, 2007 at 10:53 PM »
oh id love to see araneta coliseum go wild when wendys name is called ;D

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #1109 on: Jun 28, 2007 at 10:58 PM »
Heard the wild jeer when Bodie went out??  Toni paused and Bodie even tried to calm them.  I want to hear that in Araneta when Wendy would actually experience the jeering.....WENDY LABAS!!!  :)
« Last Edit: Jun 28, 2007 at 11:08 PM by Munskie »