Author Topic: Pinoy Big Brother: Season 2  (Read 108612 times)

Offline Munskie

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Pinoy Big Brother: Season 2
« Reply #150 on: Mar 09, 2007 at 06:32 AM »

Kian reminds me of that Archie what's-his-name on Wazzup Wazzup. They're both balding, crass, and annoying as hell.
yeah Kian for me is a combo of that Archie guy (who bagged Mickey Ferriols) and Berwin.

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #151 on: Mar 09, 2007 at 08:27 PM »
si Wendy kanta ng kanta.....she's like saying......"hey...scouts...I have a good voice....listen up!! im auditioning now!!"

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 20
« Reply #152 on: Mar 09, 2007 at 08:50 PM »
I had a big exam today, so I saw very little of the live feeds. I caught the part where Robert said his take home pay as a manager at McDo was about £800 a month, and it was virtually equal to his monthly cost of living in the UK.

Still, that's PHP 74,934.00 a month for a McDo manager after taxes. I wonder how much a branch manager here makes a month?
Mr. Hankey the Christmas Poo... He loves me, I love you...

Offline phulboss

• Collector
  • I'm a South American ruminant mammal!
  • Liked:
« Reply #153 on: Mar 09, 2007 at 09:00 PM »
yeah Kian for me is a combo of that Archie guy (who bagged Mickey Ferriols) and Berwin.

at least those two have been known to be funny ;)

si Wendy kanta ng kanta.....she's like saying......"hey...scouts...I have a good voice....listen up!! im auditioning now!!"

isn't she already part of a girl group?

Offline phulboss

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #154 on: Mar 09, 2007 at 09:08 PM »
Mickey is the most sensible person in the group, he has a very mature perspective which is very refreshing amidst a sea of juveniles. It was funny listening to Robert yesterday about their post PBB careers. he said he wanted to be an actor and get into drama because he claims he knows how to cry. Weird.

but isn't that the golden mean of a good filipino actor?  ;D

mickey is also the most tolerant and least judgmental... i admired him for how he handled jasmin, in that he more or less succeeded to put her in her place while at the same time assuring her that everything was alright (of course, it was not).

Offline OCMonk

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new everywhere!
  • Liked:
« Reply #155 on: Mar 09, 2007 at 10:03 PM »
yes mickey is really the most sensible of the bunch..

about nel, my theory ako..hehehe

hindi kaya bading si nel at ang secret task nya is to hide it?

or is he a bisexual? at kaya siya pumasok is to finally detemine or decide which way should he go? should he go for talong o tahong? ;D

just my thought.. :D

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
« Reply #156 on: Mar 09, 2007 at 11:48 PM »
Wow, watching the broadcast, Jasmine is far worse than I even knew from the live feeds.

I can't wait until the first eviction!  ;D

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • Trade Count: (+31)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Twitter: @indieboi
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #157 on: Mar 09, 2007 at 11:59 PM »
Wow, watching the broadcast, Jasmine is far worse than I even knew from the live feeds.

I can't wait until the first eviction!  ;D

You and me both! That was quite a revealing series of events. No wonder everyone was on edge last night. Even Robert was visibly controlling his anger. There is nothing worse than a know it all with bad comprehension and no sense of humor.

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
« Reply #158 on: Mar 10, 2007 at 12:17 AM »
I can see the entire nomination proceedings already: "Jasmine, 2 points; Kian, 1 point."

Then the ABS-CBN plugs:

"Gusto mo bang iligtas si Jasmine? Kung oo... bobo kayo! Sayang ang text niyo, mga idiot!"

;D

=====

Dionne's magic banana interview is now. She's the exact opposite of Jasmine! Smiling, laughing, even semi-flirting with Nel.

Akala ko may bagong housemate na pumasok... yun pala, nag-ahit lang si Robert.  ::)
« Last Edit: Mar 10, 2007 at 11:46 AM by Mr. Hankey »

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #159 on: Mar 10, 2007 at 12:42 AM »
She's sweet -- pero mukhang nasa loob ang kulo hehe. Robert looks more like John Prats now, when I look at him I get this flashback of the Celebrity Edition.

Offline phulboss

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #160 on: Mar 10, 2007 at 01:40 AM »
based on the earlier broadcast, jasmin is easily the type of person i wouldn't want to be in a room with ;D pogi points to mickey for trying to be the sensible one once more.

i think nel is just too hetero to care... he's racked up a lot of homoerotic moments with the boys but he doesn't seem to be affected (and confesses to even liking wendy despite dionne).

speaking of whom, dionne has a really affective presence. she's not the prettiest in the group but she can really command attention with the smallest of efforts. we could be looking at another cebu victory... then again, baka nga may kulo yan sa loob.

i also see a bit of john prats in robert... depending on the angle, i sometimes even get sam milby and mon tulfo  ;D

did anyone catch kian ribbing nel about his face? i somehow got the impression that jasmin wanted to stir up something between those two with her comment (something like 'di naman nagbibiro si kian e').

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #161 on: Mar 10, 2007 at 08:45 AM »

i also see a bit of john prats in robert... depending on the angle, i sometimes even get sam milby and mon tulfo  ;D

yeah...include Erik Menk too.... :)

Offline clea

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Collector
  • Hi-dilly-ho-dilly, neighboreenos.
  • Liked:
« Reply #162 on: Mar 10, 2007 at 09:19 AM »

same here, that's what my brother and i immediately noticed when we saw him ;D
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
Toy Launch
Megamall A May30

Offline munky

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • DVD Addict
  • who's who?
  • Liked:
« Reply #163 on: Mar 10, 2007 at 09:29 AM »
According to my officemate:

Si Mickey ang pinakamabait
Si Robert ang pinakatahimik
Si Zeke ang pinakamalandi
Si Kian ang pinakama-epal
Si Nel ang pinakabongga

I agree  :D
Still world peace

Offline AshKetchum

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 31
« Reply #164 on: Mar 10, 2007 at 11:02 AM »
Akala ko may bagong housemate na pumasok... yun pala, nag-ahit lang si Robert.  ::)

When I resumed watching last night, I thought it was John Prats who was playing with Buddy in the garden.  ;D

Earlier that afternoon, I think most of them donated blood to the Red Cross--when I arrived home around 4pm, I saw Mickey, Zeke, and Bruce wearing those red "I gave blood" t-shirts, while Robert appeared to be crying and looked like he was about to pass out. I think he had a morbid fear of either needles or blood that he freaked and did not go through with it. He seemed dazed for the rest of the night until after the guys had their shower time, where he came out looking like John Prats. Looks like he was severely traumatized that it prompted him to shave off his mustache/beard.

The others were concerned about him during dinner time, but started ribbing him endlessly about his new look, calling him "John Prats". LOL, I can almost imagine hearts floating above Nel's head when he saw Robert--did anyone see how Nel kept touching Robert's ass while Robert was dressed as a maid?  ;D

I'm curious as to why no new housemate entered the house last night.  ???
« Last Edit: Mar 10, 2007 at 11:46 AM by Mr. Hankey »

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #165 on: Mar 10, 2007 at 11:23 AM »
Give us ala Nene or a Racquel......but I think its too late for that......it would have been ideal if someone in the thirty something group was represented......

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
« Reply #166 on: Mar 10, 2007 at 11:55 AM »
I can tell you that...

The final female housemate will be a global contestant from Germany, 20something, with a tattoo across her shoulderblades, so there are definitely no Racquel or Nene types this year.

That's if my mole at their hotel gave me accurate information...  ;D
« Last Edit: Mar 10, 2007 at 11:56 AM by Mr. Hankey »

Offline phulboss

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #167 on: Mar 10, 2007 at 12:02 PM »

he has many faces then, hehe. multi-faceted!

it would be interesting if they introduced someone older. but yeah, medyo too late na for that. kawawa naman siya, to be placed in a group of younger people... but who knows?

Offline phulboss

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #168 on: Mar 10, 2007 at 12:07 PM »

wow. that would be interesting... another half-breed perhaps? if she's hardcore german, i wonder how she would fare against the others. hmmm...

they should have introduced her among the first six so mickey would have someone to converse with. the group dynamics would be so much more interesting, hehe.

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #169 on: Mar 10, 2007 at 12:08 PM »
I can tell you that...

The final female housemate will be a global contestant from Germany, 20something, with a tattoo across her shoulderblades, so there are definitely no Racquel or Nene types this year.

Did your mole say if this girl is vavavoom beautiful? Looks like the 24/7 feed is finally going to reap rewards for us, especially those who watch till the wee hours of the morning. Booyah!

Offline phulboss

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #170 on: Mar 10, 2007 at 12:13 PM »
maybe she'll do like the other european contestants and get nekkid  ;D

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #171 on: Mar 10, 2007 at 12:48 PM »
I was watching their preparation for the blood donation but fell asleep when the actual blood "drive" started. Sayang nga because I only started watching again when they were talking about Robert's panic attack, which I didn't see. One thing you should never do in the BB house -- voice your phobias and fears. Robert has mentioned a week ago that he has an immense fear of needles. So wise BB concocted the Blood drive.

Last night Beatriz casually asked Gee-ann how she would react if Pamela is not with her. Gee-ann said she'll be ok as long as she knows where she is. Expect a doll abduction soon.

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
« Reply #172 on: Mar 10, 2007 at 04:10 PM »
Dumb and dumber:

Nel: "Bakit 'building' ang tawag sa building na gawa na? Bakit hindi 'built'? Bakit present tense, hindi past tense, e tapos na siya?"

Jasmine: "Present tense, kasi, in the 'present' na-build na siya, present na siya, kaya 'building.'"

HUH???

Did your mole say if this girl is vavavoom beautiful?

Yes, but this same mole told me Kian's name was "Herman," and that he was good looking daw, kaya... hindi ganun ka-reliable.  ;D
« Last Edit: Mar 10, 2007 at 04:14 PM by Mr. Hankey »

Offline AshKetchum

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 31
« Reply #173 on: Mar 10, 2007 at 07:27 PM »
Nel: "Bakit 'building' ang tawag sa building na gawa na? Bakit hindi 'built'? Bakit present tense, hindi past tense, e tapos na siya?"

Jasmine: "Present tense, kasi, in the 'present' na-build na siya, present na siya, kaya 'building.'"

LOL, that task caused a mini-drama that ended just a few minutes ago. To make a long story short, Jasmin, Zeke and Nel failed in a task this afternoon and was tasked with something else by Big Bro. I don't know what their task was, but after a few minutes Jasmin was crying her eyes out on the swing, and concerned housemates Gee-Ann, Bruce and Dionne tried to find out what's wrong, when Jasmin blurted out, "kung umiiyak na yung tao, saka pa lang kayo lumalapit!", and off she ran to the Prayer Room. Bruce followed her, but she shooed him away, and called for Gee-Ann.

After a short talk inside the Prayer Room (more crying and tears) with Gee-Ann, where she tried to comfort Jasmin, it seemed everything was ok, and they both left the room. Jasmin & Gee-Ann went to Zeke and Nel to discuss their task, where the two guys sensed something was wrong. Along comes Mickey, who tried to figure out what was happening. Eventually some kind of open forum was called, where everyone confronted Jasmin and tried to find out what her problem was, and she basically said that she feels everyone doesn't like her. She also dropped hints that if she feels no one likes her, she'll just walk out (yay! heh  ;D). Mickey, Nel, Wendy admitted that they didn't like the way she acted during the weekly task, but it was already a dead issue.

During the discussion, I just couldn't understand Jasmin's logic, where she feels that everyone doesn't like her because "sa feeling ko lang", and she hates it when everyone goes to her when she's crying. Wendy said, "concerned kasi kami kaya lalapit kami, alangan naman hindi ka namin pansinin, eh mas malala yon." It came to the point where Dionne said that maybe she was the problem and Mickey said that she was making a big issue out of nothing.

But towards the end, everyone agreed to adjust to her and viceversa, as long as they can take it. I wonder how long will that last...  ::)

« Last Edit: Mar 10, 2007 at 07:32 PM by AshKetchum »

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #174 on: Mar 10, 2007 at 08:32 PM »
I lucked into that open forum too when I opened the TV. Jasmin and her weird logic boils down to -- kung nararamdaman ko na ayaw nyo sa akin malamang totoo kasi kung hindi naman totoo tapos nararamdaman ko ano ako loka-loka? In other words, validate what she feels but she doesn't care what you feel. Sana lord of the flies na lang yung Big Brother para naging inihaw na si Jasmin by the end of the night.

By the way, in her weird logic, everyone should adjust to her because she is "sensitive" but she will not adjust to the others because "ako naman ang nasaktan". malamang makaset ng record si Jasmin ng 2 point votes. I am so looking forward to the first nomination.

In fairness to Kian, he has learned to tone down his act a bit.

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #175 on: Mar 10, 2007 at 10:12 PM »
additional four housemates....with a very interesting task....

Offline ESL

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #176 on: Mar 10, 2007 at 10:40 PM »
Ano daw? Two will be evicted? Is that from the four new housemates or from the 16?

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
« Reply #177 on: Mar 10, 2007 at 10:50 PM »
For the record, my mole was correct. Sabi niya, Italian. Saying tattooed girl was German was my mistake.

I didn't understand Toni either. The two evicted will be from the new ones? And if the old housemates catch the new ones, Zeke and Dionne will be evicted?

That would be bad, those are two of the more pleasant/entertaining housemates currently in the house.
« Last Edit: Mar 10, 2007 at 11:01 PM by Mr. Hankey »

Offline jekoy

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • DVD Addict
  • Movielandia
  • Liked:
« Reply #178 on: Mar 10, 2007 at 10:53 PM »
automatic nomination lang in case di sila magtagumpay sa tasks. so if nominated, may chance na ma-evict talaga.
Absolutely no regrets!

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #179 on: Mar 10, 2007 at 10:56 PM »
OMG.....the petite big chested girl from Baguio is a BI!!!!!    accdg to her.....70% boys...30% girls...hehehehe  and she also had done it with a BI boy....
« Last Edit: Mar 10, 2007 at 10:58 PM by Munskie »