Author Topic: Pinoy Big Brother: Season 2  (Read 108330 times)

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • Trade Count: (+31)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Twitter: @indieboi
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
Re: Pinoy Big Brother: Season 2
« Reply #180 on: Mar 10, 2007 at 11:00 PM »
I can only say one word -- pokpok, hehe.

Offline AshKetchum

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 31
« Reply #181 on: Mar 10, 2007 at 11:59 PM »
LOL, and we were all saying it's too late for them to add more "Pinoy" Racquel or Nene types. Turns out we got 4 more.

Btw, what happened to that other secret room where Mariel was--the one with the lounge, dining table, microwave, etc.? Why were Zeke and Dionne not told about it? Or is that sandy area just a front for Dionne & Zeke, and unknown to both of them, the last 4 housemates will be actually living inside that secret room?

Poor Dionne--with her paranoia right now, she looks like she could have a meltdown any minute...will she survive the week?

Offline OCMonk

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Collector
  • Hi, I'm new everywhere!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #182 on: Mar 11, 2007 at 12:01 AM »
I can only say one word -- pokpok, hehe.

mukha ngang pokpok ung babae taga-baguio.. :D

pero yung isa pang girl kahit mukhang maamo ang mukha my kulo rin, she fell in-love with her BF's bestfriend who was newly married at that time?Tama po ba? at martir naman Bf nya kasi inaccept pa rin sya... :P

about dun sa issue ng eviction, sa pagkaakintindi ko, 2 po ang matatanggal sa apat na bago, by text vote.. and automatically nominated si zeke at dionne if they fail on their task..nominated lang po, hindi pa naman evicted.. ;)

Offline Munskie

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #183 on: Mar 11, 2007 at 08:28 AM »
The Anime guy....has a lot to say about things.....but more often than not...shoots himself in the mouth.....and doesnt make sense most of the time too........The son of Tirso Cruz plays it safe naman when it comes to sex topics.....

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #184 on: Mar 11, 2007 at 09:39 AM »
I haven't watched the feeds since early this morning because it's Sunday, so it's officially Pooh and Tom & Jerry day in the house and I so wanted to see those four interact. How were they able to get into the secret room? I really want to know more about the Baguio girl. Less than an hour inside the house and she already told her housemates that she is bisexual and whatever kind of relationship you can think of, she has done. She cited as examples her relationships with a lesbian and with a bisexual male.

Dionne was really taking her task seriously complete with straight acting. She was crying all night to make the housemates think that she got into trouble with BB that's why she and Zeke were being given harsh punishments -- a cover for their actual task of being guardians for the four hidden housemates.

Oh, and I just have to say this... Pokpok in da haus!!! ;D
« Last Edit: Mar 11, 2007 at 09:41 AM by indie boi »

Offline AshKetchum

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #185 on: Mar 12, 2007 at 06:25 AM »
LOL, if ever Kian, Jasmin, Anime Boy and Ms. Pokpok (who sounds like Winnie Cordero) got together as a group inside the house, their combined decibel levels will probably shatter their lapel microphones. ;D

Last night, Big Brother gathered all the housemates in the living room, where he showed them who gained and lost the most weight after 2 weeks. They didn't show the results onscreen, but from the way they were talking, Wendy gained the most, while Beatriz, Mickey and Zeke lost weight. Big Bro reminded them of one rule that the first batch seemed to forget, that anyone who gains more than 5 lbs during their entire stay will be automatically nominated for eviction.

He also showed them several violations, some of which included forgetting the lapel mics and asking/talking about the outside world. Robert, Gee-Ann, Bruce, Nel, Jasmin, and most of all, Kian were cited as numerously committing violations, and will be punished accordingly in due time. With that, he bid them all goodnight, and there was dead silence in the room for several minutes afterwards, as almost everyone looked like they were in shock.

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #186 on: Mar 12, 2007 at 06:28 AM »
early morning conversation:

Anime Guy:  Hindi kaba nahihirapan sa mga boobs mo?  Sa pagpili ng damit? Paano ba nakukuha yun?  yung pagkakaroon ng malaking boobs?  Sabi nila nakukuha daw yun sa sobrang himas?

Pokpok Girl:  Ano ka ba?!*%#!  Eh di sana lahat ng babae eh malaki ang boobs!!!

Hahahahaha...Pokpok Girl..1 point!!!  ;D ;D ;D

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #187 on: Mar 12, 2007 at 09:41 AM »
Pokpok Girl seems like an interesting friend, according to her, one of her usual greetings to her male friends in class is to feel them up as some sort of "body check". She calls it Butocheck.

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #188 on: Mar 13, 2007 at 06:39 AM »
Early morning sermon.....pinagtulungan tong si Anime Guy ng tatlong kasama nya, it seems he has an attitude problem........immature and it seems he doesnt know how to get along with his housemates....tsk tsk tsk

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 20
« Reply #189 on: Mar 13, 2007 at 07:35 PM »
Mickey: "I'm an ice cream addict. I eat it three times a day, in the morning I get three scoops, during the day I get again, then on the way home I get again."

Robert: "Ano favorite flavors mo? Ako Rocky Road, Ube, Macapuno, and Double Dutch."

Mickey: "Me: Ben & Jerry's Karamel Sutra."

Robert: "Ben & Jerry's... Umm... ano ba... umm?  ::)"

;D
Mr. Hankey the Christmas Poo... He loves me, I love you...

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
« Reply #190 on: Mar 14, 2007 at 09:53 AM »
Okay, regarding Zeke and Dionne's task. Late last night, Gee-Ann decided to confront Zeke, saying it was just obvious that he and Dionne were up to something since Big Brother keeps on calling them. Since he was pretty much trapped, he told her that they were always being called in by Big Brother since they got into MTRCB trouble.

Gee Ann: How bad, on a scale of 1-10?

Zeke: Maybe... 11?

Gee-Ann: Did you kiss?

Zeke: Kissing's not an 11 problem.

Gee-Ann kept on investigating, so Zeke came up with: Big Brother gave them a task that Dionne had to massage him, and she ended up rubbing his penis through his shorts, and it was seen on the live feeds!

Best part: Gee-Ann completely believed him, and was in total shock. She was even saying with a horrified (or maybe jealous) face, "Oh my God! Show me how! Touch your pants and show me where."

Zeke: "I won't! I won't turn myself on intentionally on TV!"

Gee-Ann: "You can't turn yourself on by touching it, ah, wait... you're a guy."

Then in the middle of the conversation, they cut away to the stupid newbies doing a task, and never went back to Zeke and Gee-Ann. >:(

;D
« Last Edit: Mar 14, 2007 at 09:59 AM by Mr. Hankey »

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #191 on: Mar 14, 2007 at 02:06 PM »
Wow, too bad i didn't catch that! Personally, I think it will be unfair if Zeke and Dionne are automatically nominated if ever they do get caught. They've been doing a great job being guardians and have resorted to really imaginative reasons just to keep the charade. Lately, the two of them have been the most entertaining housemates and I catch myself actually not sleeping until 4 am just watching what they will do next. A+ for effort for those two.

Actually early this morning Mickey woke up early to go to the bathroom and looked out to see Dionne fixing something on Mikah's robe near the gate. But since he was half groggy they didn't know if they saw Mikah or not. But during their daily cleaning task, Mickey was making cryptic remarks to Zeke who was also answering the same way. His comments were something along the lines of how Big Brother can ask the housemates to do very difficult tasks. Zeke then agreed saying that sometimes he makes tasks as difficult as the one he made Mickey do during the first week. Cryptic but if you're cunning you would realize that Zeke was also trying to tell Mickey that it is a secret task that no one should know.

I think Mickey already has an idea of what is happening but does not want to really call attention to the fact because he could be feeling that secrecy is an important part of Zeke and Dionne's task and does not want them to fail.

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #192 on: Mar 14, 2007 at 03:43 PM »
"confrontation" conversation right now in PBB among Mickey, Zeke and Dionne regarding the secret task. Mickey did see some of the secret housemates.

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
« Reply #193 on: Mar 14, 2007 at 06:45 PM »
And the new housemates have finally been introduced.

Nel must be relieved that he's probably no longer unanimously considered as the ugliest person in the house.  ;D

When I think about it, though, Big Brother is one cruel, sick bastard. He kept these four defectives in complete seclusion and isolation for 2 weeks, then treated them like dogs for 5 days, then will evict two of them on Saturday.

Kawawa naman...

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #194 on: Mar 14, 2007 at 11:20 PM »
Bumabangka si Mikah. She's really funny in a Ruffa Mae Quinto kind of way. Unfortunately, she might get voted off the house this weekend along with the other girl who I really don't like. I want Jeremy and Mikah to stay though as they are the most fun to watch.

Offline OCMonk

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new everywhere!
  • Liked:
« Reply #195 on: Mar 15, 2007 at 12:30 AM »
Bumabangka si Mikah. She's really funny in a Ruffa Mae Quinto kind of way. Unfortunately, she might get voted off the house this weekend along with the other girl who I really don't like. I want Jeremy and Mikah to stay though as they are the most fun to watch.

yes sir mukhang matatanggal nga to si mikah..general public wont be ready to accept her kind of personality..along with either anime guy or italian gal..

kainggit wala ako live feed...bitin talaga pag gabi lang nanonood..dami ko namimiss a.

kawawa naman c anime guy, pinagkaisahan nung dalawang chik.. :D

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #196 on: Mar 15, 2007 at 05:33 PM »
major crying session.....and the screen is focused on the CR door for a good hour now......the girls let it all out...with some of their angst against the boys......pati si Japayuki boy umiiyak???  dahil sa pain?  I really cant understand this guy....

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #197 on: Mar 15, 2007 at 10:56 PM »
Open forum among the housemates now....

Jeremy the anime guy is a certified nut case.....too imature I believe.   I just cant get this guy. 

Wendy really dissapoints me now.....I really feel she's really reaching for it as far as getting attention or sympathy with all the drama and crying she has done(text votes). 

Nel, who initially didnt like is really playing it cool now.  Totoo ito....di plastic..

« Last Edit: Mar 15, 2007 at 10:57 PM by Munskie »

Offline AshKetchum

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #198 on: Mar 15, 2007 at 11:33 PM »
^^she was crying the entire afternoon, blaming Zeke. Good grief, all this just for yosi? Oh yeah, she's also constipated, and that can really cause stress. Surprsingly, Jasmin was mostly quiet during that time. Masyadong trying hard si Jeremy and too conscious about how he always acts, to the point that he becomes really annoying.

And Zeke, even though he was the main target of the two crying ladies (Wendy & Gee-Ann), he still ended up with his arms around both of them. Lucky bastard...  ;D
« Last Edit: Mar 15, 2007 at 11:35 PM by AshKetchum »

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #199 on: Mar 15, 2007 at 11:54 PM »
this is one of the things that supossedly made Wendy cry.........

During the presentation of the new housemates to the larger group......sa sobrang itch ni Wendy to smoke....pinagtatanong nya lahat kung sino smoker sa kanila and then humihingi ng yosi....then Zeke commented right away...  "HAHA, Wendy Adik sa YOSi...ADIK!!"

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
« Reply #200 on: Mar 17, 2007 at 01:41 AM »
Big Brother called the six with violations in. Minutes later, they showed Nel, Bruce and Jasmine outside the diary room. Nel was crying non-stop, and they were saying things like "Suwerte suwerte lang." Nel was crying, "Si Gee-Ann, parang kapatid ko na yan." Then the live feed was abruptly cut.

When the feed resumed, Robert, Kian and Gee-Ann came out of the diary room looking defeated. Kian was like, "Talagang ganyan. Let's enjoy the night. Bilat tibay!" Jasmine goes, "Parang tinaya natin ang buhay natin." Robert goes, "Just remember, mas masuwerte pa rin tayo because we got in the house. So many applied and didn't make it. Reunion whenever we get out of the house, okay?" Nel was still crying. Kian was all "Three Musketeers Forever" and "Workout pa rin tayo bukas, a" to Bruce.

It feels like Gee-Ann, Robert and Kian will be evicted tonight, whle Nel, Bruce and Jasmine were spared, and it was determined by a lucky draw. Either that, or sobra naman sila maarte for just being nominated.

Weird.
« Last Edit: Mar 17, 2007 at 01:45 AM by Mr. Hankey »

Offline clea

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Collector
  • Hi-dilly-ho-dilly, neighboreenos.
  • Liked:
« Reply #201 on: Mar 17, 2007 at 10:04 PM »
Then the live feed was abruptly cut.

Is that legal? I mean you guys paid for 24x7 feed yet they're trying to hide some stuff from you?
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
Toy Launch
Megamall A May30

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
« Reply #202 on: Mar 18, 2007 at 07:55 AM »
Is that legal? I mean you guys paid for 24x7 feed yet they're trying to hide some stuff from you?

That's what made the 24/7 feed ridiculous for me. It started during Celebrity Edition, when Rustom did his revelation to the rest of the housemates. The feed was cut. It's kind of stupid to have a live feed that's interrupted for major events.

It was all for nothing this time, though, since only Kian got a sudden nomination. I still have no idea why Nel was crying and they were all looking really down, then. Too much drama over a single nomination!

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #203 on: Mar 18, 2007 at 11:03 PM »
Nominated for Eviction........

Kian
Jasmin
Gee-ann
Bea

Jasmin has the most number of demerit points from the housemates...12....while Nel is perfect with zero...magaling makisama ito... ;D

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #204 on: Mar 18, 2007 at 11:12 PM »
Who do you guys want to stay in the house?

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
« Reply #205 on: Mar 18, 2007 at 11:18 PM »
Anyone but Jasmin.

I think I like Bea, but I really can't tell for sure, since whenever she's on the live feeds I turn off the volume to avoid her annoying laugh, which is non-stop when she's on-screen.

Gee-Ann is fun to watch because of her doll psychosis.

Kian has actually toned down a bit. Nabawasan na yung pagka-KSP. Wouldn't mind if he was voted off, or if he stays.

I was thinking they should've nominated Pamela just to watch Gee-Ann have a meltdown.  ;D

I want to toss stuff at the TV screen whenever someone nominates someone saying, "Kasi marami na siyang natutunan dito at handa na siya sa buhay sa labas." That's so idiotic. You're all in the house to play a game and win a million pesos, not "to learn about yourself and face the world," dummy.
« Last Edit: Mar 18, 2007 at 11:21 PM by Mr. Hankey »

Offline allanmandy

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Mathematical!
  • Liked:
« Reply #206 on: Mar 18, 2007 at 11:44 PM »
It's so funny how Big Brother's Big Red Telephone fell apart immediately after Toni put it down. Pinipigilan din nyang tumawa.  ;D

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
« Reply #207 on: Mar 18, 2007 at 11:52 PM »
The voting instructions are flawed this time. The first onscreen prompt with the names of all four housemates said to text the name of the housemate to 2331/231. Then, when they showed the nominees individually, it was "BB [name of housemate]" to 2331/231. On the official website, it currently says "PBB [name of housemate]" to 2331/231.

Kung sa Philppine Idol, revote na yan...  ;D

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #208 on: Mar 19, 2007 at 02:10 AM »
Listening to the housemates now, I kind of find it refreshing that people like Zeke and Mickey keep reminding people that this is just a game. It's a good way of reminding the other housemates and the public that PBB is not a behavior modification camp. On the other hand, I also find it irritating that the other housemates see PBB as a springboard to a showbiz career.

I'm getting the feeling that Jasmin will escape elimination next week. It looks like Beatriz may get the axe. In the 24/7 feeds you hardly see her and I even forgot that she was a housemate. She has faded into the background when she entered the house.

By the way, anyone else here wondering how Maricris got to stay? She was the most boring of the four secret housemates and had the weirdest personality too. The award for "bad" housemate is a toss up between Jasmin and Maricris.

Offline pjayg

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • DVD Addict
  • I am the Nocturnal Prince!
  • Liked:
« Reply #209 on: Mar 19, 2007 at 05:49 AM »
By the way, anyone else here wondering how Maricris got to stay? She was the most boring of the four secret housemates and had the weirdest personality too. The award for "bad" housemate is a toss up between Jasmin and Maricris.

my same sentiments