Author Topic: Pinoy Big Brother: Season 2  (Read 108371 times)

Offline AshKetchum

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 31
Re: Pinoy Big Brother: Season 2
« Reply #210 on: Mar 19, 2007 at 06:24 AM »
By the way, anyone else here wondering how Maricris got to stay? She was the most boring of the four secret housemates and had the weirdest personality too.

Same here--I think she has a few screws missing (next to Gee-Ann), and was stunned when she got to stay. But she's not safe from eviction, as she could be the target next nomination. Same goes for Tirso Cruz's son, who mostly stares at the others, repeats whatever stuff is said to him, and has this freaky grin most of the time.

Zeke is always hilarious to watch--the night before the nomination, he was advising the two OA guys (Nel and Bruce) to distance themselves from emotions and play it like the game it's supposed to be. He said that after the nominations, he'll look at everyone in the eye and say "wazzup, fokka?"  ;D
« Last Edit: Mar 19, 2007 at 06:25 AM by AshKetchum »

Offline Munskie

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #211 on: Mar 19, 2007 at 07:01 AM »
On the other hand, I also find it irritating that the other housemates see PBB as a springboard to a showbiz career.

Glaring example.....WENDY!!  From the singing (ei, im good at singing!!!)..to the crying (I can act in a drama too!!!)..to the sexy outfits (if anything else fails, can I at least bare my top?)....

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 20
« Reply #212 on: Mar 19, 2007 at 09:35 AM »
Yeah, the "future actors" on this show are annoying. I hear from "a source" that some tears shed over a blood incident were actually believed to be faked, so as to be remembered by the voting public.  ::)

Did you guys catch the major in-bed flirtation of Zeke and Dionne two nights ago? If I were Dionne's boyfriend, I'd storm the house already.

My favorite bit of candid conversation last night:

Gee-Ann: "My sister's really pretty. People always tell her she looks like Dawn Zulueta."

Jasmin: "Yun din daw ang kamukha ko, nasasabihan akong kamukha ko si Dawn Zulueta."

:o

;D

« Last Edit: Mar 19, 2007 at 09:44 AM by Mr. Hankey »
Mr. Hankey the Christmas Poo... He loves me, I love you...

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #213 on: Mar 19, 2007 at 09:56 AM »
Yeah, the "future actors" on this show are annoying. I hear from "a source" that some tears shed over a blood incident were actually believed to be faked, so as to be remembered by the voting public.  ::)

Did you guys catch the major in-bed flirtation of Zeke and Dionne two nights ago? If I were Dionne's boyfriend, I'd storm the house already.

:o

;D

I did catch it.....Dionne is flirty while Zeke, accdg to my wife ironically dissed Dione..saying she's not his type of gal......I was waiting for some smooching to happen but was too sleepy to hang on and watch.....

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • Trade Count: (+31)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Twitter: @indieboi
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #214 on: Mar 19, 2007 at 12:01 PM »
Saw it too. I was trying to look at it objectively and telling myself these are just two people who became close and bonded because of a stressful task they had to do. But, hell, that was major "foreplay" through and through. I think Zeke was just trying to tease Dionne when he said that because when Dionne said she was going to the girl's bedroom he pulled her to bed and "demonstrated" how she wants to be held when sleeping. All they need is alcohol to make the perfect excuse to make out. Dionne, I feel, won't have a boyfriend to return to when she gets out, especially since she already cheated on her boyfriend before.

Offline ESL

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #215 on: Mar 19, 2007 at 12:15 PM »
Anybody else shocked that Mickey had quite a few nominations?

Offline OCMonk

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new everywhere!
  • Liked:
« Reply #216 on: Mar 19, 2007 at 12:46 PM »
anybody noticed the "budding romance" between jasmin and bodie? how did that happen? i think jasmin is just an oppurtunist clutching on bodie, seeing an oppurtunity to grab the son of a celebrity.. her way to stardom perhaps..seriously?what is bodie's redeeming quality?compared to the other guys(even nel?), what would she see on him except, except the son of an actor..

Offline AshKetchum

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #217 on: Mar 19, 2007 at 12:52 PM »
^^That was Bodie's fault, sort of--when asked who among the girls did he find "maganda", he answered, "Jasmin", and it all started from there.

As for Mickey, I wasn't shocked that he got nominated, as most of them will view him as a foreigner who doesn't deserve to be there, or someone "na marami nang na-accomplish", according to someone who voted for him, which is a rather stupid reason.

If Zeke didn't have immunity, "I reckon" (heh) that he would've gotten the most number of votes.

Offline allanmandy

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Mathematical!
  • Liked:
« Reply #218 on: Mar 19, 2007 at 12:53 PM »
Anybody else shocked that Mickey had quite a few nominations?

Yeah. I thought he is a well-liked character in the house. Apparently, Bruce finds him bossy or ma-epal, the way he orders or commands people around.

I honestly think Mickey is very sincere, cordial and diplomatic, and I think he has what it takes to win over PBB voters, so even if he gets nominated, people will save him.

Offline OCMonk

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #219 on: Mar 19, 2007 at 01:13 PM »
really?so bruce thought him maepal?i think michey is just ok..but if you think about it, its bound to happen between the two of them, its like the tension between the two stallions of a singular herd...kung baga sila lang namang dalawa ang barako sa grupo(robert is too timid), so bruce could be jealous of mickey..

and the line "na marami na siyang napatunayan or nagawa so dapat lumabas na siya"? It could translated to either jealousy or insecurity.. or maybe they see him as a threat..

Offline allanmandy

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Mathematical!
  • Liked:
« Reply #220 on: Mar 19, 2007 at 02:15 PM »
Well, ma-epal isn't the exact word. But from his nomination footage, Bruce said he didn't like Mickey feeling like a leader who has to advise everyone when there are arguments. Something like that.

Offline AshKetchum

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #221 on: Mar 19, 2007 at 02:50 PM »
blech--I don't like Bruce. I find him OA, trying hard, and somewhat vain (he takes forever to groom himself), not to mention everytime I see him, I get reminded of the zombies in the PlayStation Resident Evil games (heh). He probably wants to be tagged as the group leader of sorts to satisfy his bloated ego. Even Kian seems ok compared to Bruce.
« Last Edit: Mar 19, 2007 at 02:51 PM by AshKetchum »

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #222 on: Mar 19, 2007 at 03:30 PM »
It's the fight for alpha male status. It's apparent Mickey is the leader of the group now and the other guys namely, Bruce and Kian (who also nominated Mickey) are trying to contest it.

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #223 on: Mar 19, 2007 at 03:41 PM »
Zeke is sunbathing while dionne is standing beside him. The two guys are talking when Dionne suddenly notice Zeke's nipples. She said it looked funny like it's lactating. The feed was abruptly cut to the kitchen where the girls are just cooking. Why cut a very interesting conversation? It's just nipples for god's sake. It's not like Dionne was licking it on camera.

Offline OCMonk

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #224 on: Mar 19, 2007 at 03:44 PM »
forgot to mention kian, yup hes also one of the barako in the group...he toned down drastically that's why i forgot about him.. ;D now hes easily forgotten.. ;D

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #225 on: Mar 19, 2007 at 04:19 PM »
i think jasmin is just an oppurtunist clutching on bodie, seeing an oppurtunity to grab the son of a celebrity.. her way to stardom perhaps..seriously?
  oh well,  when they introduced jasmin.....she said she'll do everything to succeed....

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 20
« Reply #226 on: Mar 19, 2007 at 04:21 PM »
It's the fight for alpha male status. It's apparent Mickey is the leader of the group now and the other guys namely, Bruce and Kian (who also nominated Mickey) are trying to contest it.

And Bruce and Kian are really thistight, always together every moment of the day and night. I'm sure they've had an illegal conversation about who they're nominating, hence the agreement in selecting Mickey. At this point, I actually dislike Bruce even more than Kian. He just annoys me. Basically... what AshKetchum said.

The two guys are talking when Dionne suddenly notice Zeke's nipples. She said it looked funny like it's lactating. The feed was abruptly cut to the kitchen where the girls are just cooking. Why cut a very interesting conversation? It's just nipples for god's sake. It's not like Dionne was licking it on camera.

The censorship is pretty funny, actually. Like when the girls were applying suntan lotion on Zeke, the second the shorts came off, BAM! Red Big Brother logo.

Buti na lang...  ;D
Mr. Hankey the Christmas Poo... He loves me, I love you...

Offline av_phile1

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Cheers from a movie and music lover
  • Liked:
« Reply #227 on: Mar 19, 2007 at 04:38 PM »
I hate to butt in on your delicious conversation guys.  But pardon my asking:  What are the time slots/channel for PBB2 on TV?  Should be obvious I have not been watching this before, though I've heard how really delicious BB is in other countries.  But your exchanges lately are making me curious.  ;D  Thanks. 
« Last Edit: Mar 19, 2007 at 05:41 PM by av_phile1 »

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #228 on: Mar 19, 2007 at 04:50 PM »
The exact weekday and weekend timeslot varies but I think the safe median is 10pm everyday on Channel 2. I don't know the timeslot for Studio 23. There's also an Up Late edition on ABS-CBN at around 12:30 AM, I think.

Offline sardaukar

• Kagawad
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • DVD Guru
  • Don't Panic!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #229 on: Mar 19, 2007 at 05:58 PM »
On Studio 23 I usually catch it 11am to 1230pm weekdays.

Offline allanmandy

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Mathematical!
  • Liked:
« Reply #230 on: Mar 19, 2007 at 06:07 PM »
There's also a short daily update during Magandang Umaga Pilipinas, though I don't know what time exactly. Basta between 7-8:30 am.

Offline AshKetchum

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #231 on: Mar 19, 2007 at 07:05 PM »
The censorship is pretty funny, actually. Like when the girls were applying suntan lotion on Zeke, the second the shorts came off, BAM! Red Big Brother logo.

LOL. But they didn't censor Zeke's hilarious quip when he felt he had to pee--he kept saying, "I have to pee, where will I pee? I know, I'm going to pee over by the recycle bins. Or I'm going to pee in the pool." Then he proceeded to act like he's peeing and spraying it all over the place, complete with sound effects.  ;D

Btw, for those curious, Zeke was the unfortunate first person to answer the red telephone, thus getting some bad news: kailangan magbilad sa araw (thus the sunbathing) at hindi maligo ng dalawang araw.
« Last Edit: Mar 19, 2007 at 07:10 PM by AshKetchum »

Offline jekoy

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • DVD Addict
  • Movielandia
  • Liked:
« Reply #232 on: Mar 19, 2007 at 08:59 PM »
Zeke is sunbathing while dionne is standing beside him. The two guys are talking when Dionne suddenly notice Zeke's nipples. She said it looked funny like it's lactating. The feed was abruptly cut to the kitchen where the girls are just cooking. Why cut a very interesting conversation? It's just nipples for god's sake. It's not like Dionne was licking it on camera.

i think that's the reason why zeke is too conscious about his nipples: sorta the protruding type. he's always pull his shirt when he feels na bakat na.
Absolutely no regrets!

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #233 on: Mar 19, 2007 at 10:31 PM »
Ang sarap ng ulam ng mga housemates ah... Bolgogi, Katsudon, Pepperoni Pizza, Sinigang, Kare Kare, Vegetable and Potato.....kaya lang hinalo lahat sa Blender.....parusa lahat ng mga housemates.....for sharing their favorite food??

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #234 on: Mar 19, 2007 at 10:48 PM »
don't forget the sushi

Offline AshKetchum

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #235 on: Mar 19, 2007 at 10:55 PM »
^^priceless moment there was Wendy's face falling flat when she found out about all that food being blended--she probably thought everyone will look up to her because she was among the winners who decided to share their food.

Stupidest moment: Resident Evil-faced Bruce answering the task with full confidence, mali naman. Feeling talaga, LOL  ;D
« Last Edit: Mar 19, 2007 at 10:56 PM by AshKetchum »

Offline jekoy

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • DVD Addict
  • Movielandia
  • Liked:
« Reply #236 on: Mar 20, 2007 at 11:37 AM »
....Resident Evil-faced Bruce...

that's funny!  ;D
Absolutely no regrets!

Offline siriusblack

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #237 on: Mar 20, 2007 at 11:47 AM »
 :) my regret so far is with the eviction of mikah... we didn't get to see her in a bikini.
Lord, help me prove that winning the lottery won't spoil me !!

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #238 on: Mar 20, 2007 at 01:27 PM »
True, it is obvious the DH vote in Milan has been formidable -- more formidable than the hot blooded pinoy males' vote out there, hehe. :)

Offline OCMonk

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #239 on: Mar 20, 2007 at 01:51 PM »
do you guys vote? i've never voted before.. ;D

but now that online voting is accepted, i will..how do you do it by the way?anyone tried it?