Author Topic: Pinoy Big Brother: Season 2  (Read 108588 times)

Offline Munskie

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Pinoy Big Brother: Season 2
« Reply #270 on: Mar 25, 2007 at 12:21 AM »
oo nga pala...forgot that one....inis rin ang girls kasi ang lakas daw ng boses ng mga boys...

They're blasting Kian now...with the way he played in the jostling/shoving match.....some were shocked with the competitive streak he displayed.......he have too....he was really out to get that exmption......there was mild kicks...more of pushing with his feet and hard shoving.............Some of the girls admired Nel and Robert, coz there were "mukhang mabait daw while playing in the shoving game"....

Itong si Wendy napaka plastic talaga nito.....heto sabi niya.....

"basta ako, ang aim ko lang ay yung may mas maunang mahulog sa akin".  But my gosh...you could see it in her face as she was hanging in those rings....she really was motivated to get the prize.......wow!! yosi ito!!!

Offline OCMonk

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Collector
  • Hi, I'm new everywhere!
  • Liked:
« Reply #271 on: Mar 25, 2007 at 12:34 AM »
has any of you noticed how quiet bruce is after the wrestling match? i think his ego was hurt after kian thrashed him..him being the biggest and the major athlete among them..hehe..me thinks their closeness would lessen a bit.. :D

sad though that the 80 000 pts is not doing well..but i'm sure big brother will come up with something like "dahil sa ipinakita nyong pagkakaisa, pag-damay at pagpupursige, ay sagot ko na ang lahat ng gastos..." ayt? ;)

wendy being the most calculating in the group would surely come-up with something heroic with the 6th phone call and the 1000pesos..maybe this is farfetch, but she might even donate it to bruce if she knows anything about bruce's mom's condition..because calculating aside, she obviously has a thing for bruce..

the girls were great though, specially on the hanging part, you could easily compare their shapes and g-ann has my vote, second is saicy and even maricris surprised me..dionne has the worst body i guess..wendy has the longest legs but shes too skinny for my taste..did you guys noticed their kiwi-kiwi?nak-ng mapuputi a, except yung kay bea and a bit of dionne's..hehe

Offline AshKetchum

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 31
« Reply #272 on: Mar 25, 2007 at 12:42 AM »
As much as I dislike Bruce, I don't like the way ABS-CBN is prolonging his family's anguish by making some kind of game/publicity stunt about it. Surely Bruce's Mom will be stressed out on seeing his son try to score some points for her, then fail.

Wendy's body is too skeletal, nakalitaw na lahat ang buto, reminds me of those famine victims in Africa.

I hope someone can confirm this, but late last night, it appears that Robert and Nel didn't like Wendy's little crying mini-drama during the budget computation, and were dissing her as they were talking outside near the swing. I didn't get the exact dialogue as I was too sleepy, and the stupid live feed camera suddenly switched to the living room area.

Btw, earlier this evening, Mickey was teaching the girls the dance steps to Justin Timberlake's "Sexyback"; it looks he's going to do a dance number with 5 girls (he'll select the girls on Monday), which was his reward from his speaking entirely in German during the first week.

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #273 on: Mar 25, 2007 at 12:46 AM »

the girls were great though, specially on the hanging part, you could easily compare their shapes and g-ann has my vote, second is saicy and even maricris surprised me..dionne has the worst body i guess..wendy has the longest legs but shes too skinny for my taste..did you guys noticed their kiwi-kiwi?nak-ng mapuputi a, except yung kay bea and a bit of dionne's..hehe

hehehe......dionee is short but has an unusually long torso..kaya medyo di pleasing tingnan............i agree...si bea has chicken skin sa kiwi kiwi...resulta ng  bad plucking i guess....hehehe......si saicy and jasmin have good pits....makinis...

for me:

Jasmin has the prettiest face...but the most bilbil....

Saicy has the sexiest body

Gee-ann has the best face/body combo...

Wendy has the biggest Boobs....but the least fair skinned......parang ang dumi ng balat

Bea has the most annoying laugh...hehehe

Maricris imo, has that silent but runs deep rep....hehehehe.....after all she ditch a bf for the bestfriend of that bf...

Dionne is the most flirty....

« Last Edit: Mar 25, 2007 at 12:48 AM by Munskie »

Offline OCMonk

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new everywhere!
  • Liked:
« Reply #274 on: Mar 25, 2007 at 01:35 AM »
for me:

Jasmin has the prettiest face...but the most bilbil....

Saicy has the sexiest body

Gee-ann has the best face/body combo...

Wendy has the biggest Boobs....but the least fair skinned......parang ang dumi ng balat

Bea has the most annoying laugh...hehehe

Maricris imo, has that silent but runs deep rep....hehehehe.....after all she ditch a bf for the bestfriend of that bf...

Dionne is the most flirty....

[/quote]

Dionne is not flirty in the real sense, she's just showy, cos kay zeke lang naman siya ganun..but  i agree with the rest of your assesments hehe..but i dony really like g-anns face...maybe because she uses too much mascara..and the armpits of the southern girls are indeed the best among them..something to do with the language? ???

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • Trade Count: (+31)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Twitter: @indieboi
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #275 on: Mar 25, 2007 at 02:08 AM »
Something major is going on in the house. Dionne is crying apparently over something Zeke did. Wendy is up in arms over the situation, Mickey is trying to play leader -- just tension all over. And what did the bright minds at Sky Cable do? Cut off the feed again. They have done this for three or four consecutive times over the past hour or two.It's really getting irritating now and it really is quite unfair for subscribers to the 24/7 feed.  Anyone here want to email the honchos of PBB and Endemol to complain? I can't email my own complaint because my hands are kind of tied. Hankey or Munskie, want to take a crack at it? Just PM me.
« Last Edit: Mar 25, 2007 at 09:09 AM by indie boi »

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #276 on: Mar 25, 2007 at 02:32 AM »
Yeah...in the heat of the situation the feed was cut......WTF?  its over 1 hour now......this aint 24/7.....we have evry right to complain.....

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 20
« Reply #277 on: Mar 25, 2007 at 03:48 AM »
Have you guys noticed that whenever there's a conflict, Wendy is smack in the middle of it?

It's like she stirs the pot intentionally. When Dionne was crying about Zeke, instead of being supportive and just offering a shoulder, she pretended to be a friend, but actually... ginagatungan pa niya with "I warned you about Zeke," and "You should realize this is YOUR fault."

We have the first real manipulative b**ch of Philippine Reality TV.  ;D

I just got home about half an hour ago, and checked my recording. I made a mistake with my DVR and recorded the live feed instead of tonight's ABS-CBN episode. Not a bad mistake to make, considering the night's activities. But can you imagine how much fun it would've been if the girls had won the eel-catching, and they had to do the wrestling while covered in baby oil contest?

It boggles the mind!  ;D

=====

I was about to sleep, but suddenly they're showing the girls whispering in bed about Dionne. It's Jasmin talking: "Wala sa hitsura niya. Pa-virgin effect, tapos, pinasok niya yung kamay niya sa groin ni Zeke!"

Wow!  :o

And OF COURSE, they immediately cut the live feed again.

Yeah, this is too much. indie, who should I complain to?

Edited to add: I wonder if this current groin incident actually happened, or... did Gee-Ann gossip to the other girls about the lie Zeke told her when he was covering up the hidden housemates task two weeks ago?
« Last Edit: Mar 25, 2007 at 04:00 AM by Mr. Hankey »
Mr. Hankey the Christmas Poo... He loves me, I love you...

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #278 on: Mar 25, 2007 at 09:17 AM »
Thats why i really dont trust Wendy.   Words used here are manipulative and calculating...which seems to be very true.   I hope she gets nominated for eviction.  I wont mind spending as long as she gets voted off.....

Offline AshKetchum

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 31
« Reply #279 on: Mar 25, 2007 at 09:42 AM »
I was about to sleep, but suddenly they're showing the girls whispering in bed about Dionne. It's Jasmin talking: "Wala sa hitsura niya. Pa-virgin effect, tapos, pinasok niya yung kamay niya sa groin ni Zeke!"

The problem with Dionne is ayaw siyang paawat where Zeke is concerned--she's always forcing herself on him. If you notice sa live feeds, she's always the one who goes to Zeke, not the other way around.

During that task where the girls had to rub sunblock on Zeke, Dionne was the only one who tried to get the sunblock inside the leg edges of his boxers--I think I actually saw this, pinapasok niya yung kamay niya sa loob, as if he really needed sunblock there, LOL. Comment ni Mickey about Zeke when the boys were jealously watching from inside the house: "He's going to get a stiffy"  ;D

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #280 on: Mar 25, 2007 at 12:29 PM »
The guys are having their individual pictures taken. Jasmin is in a two piece bikini and was showing her camel toe unfortunately, the director suddenly pulled the shot in just as I was about to take a screen grab. Sayang!

Offline phulboss

• Collector
  • I'm a South American ruminant mammal!
  • Liked:
« Reply #281 on: Mar 25, 2007 at 03:06 PM »
During that task where the girls had to rub sunblock on Zeke, Dionne was the only one who tried to get the sunblock inside the leg edges of his boxers--I think I actually saw this, pinapasok niya yung kamay niya sa loob, as if he really needed sunblock there, LOL. Comment ni Mickey about Zeke when the boys were jealously watching from inside the house: "He's going to get a stiffy"  ;D

here we are (courtesy of someone from the abs-cbn boards)

i'm not sure whether she reached in all the way though, hehe. what she did after when she used herself to blanket zeke didn't help her case either.

but wait, there's more (it seems that some cappers are now focused intently on these two, hehe)
« Last Edit: Mar 25, 2007 at 04:06 PM by phulboss »

Offline phulboss

• Collector
  • I'm a South American ruminant mammal!
  • Liked:
« Reply #282 on: Mar 25, 2007 at 03:11 PM »
i hope i'm not in violation of any rules here (please delete if so), but here are some screencaps from the bikini shoot (again, 'borrowed' from the owners)

and why we should keep voting for gee-ann ;D:

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #283 on: Mar 25, 2007 at 07:49 PM »
wow...eviction night na....who do you think will get the boot?

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
« Reply #284 on: Mar 25, 2007 at 08:23 PM »
The week she entered, I would've said Jasmin, but I already see what she brings to the show. A lot would be lost if she were to go.

My honest guess is Bea - I don't think anyone remembers anything about her (except for her annoying laugh), so they'll completely forget to vote for her.
« Last Edit: Mar 25, 2007 at 08:25 PM by Mr. Hankey »

Offline pjayg

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • DVD Addict
  • I am the Nocturnal Prince!
  • Liked:
« Reply #285 on: Mar 25, 2007 at 08:47 PM »
for me, it's either bea (a non-entity) or kian (too arrogant)

Offline mario128

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #286 on: Mar 25, 2007 at 09:10 PM »
According to this, it's a close battle between Jasmin and Bea.

http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/pinoy_bigbrother_season2_update/

Sana wag maalis si Bea kasi crush ko sya. ;D

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #287 on: Mar 25, 2007 at 09:25 PM »
yeah....I think it would be Bea too......parang pag nawala sya, wala lang....wala ka paghihinayangan....Si Jasmin,,,she's kinda bitchy too.......and that makes for a good PBB house hehehe......si Kian.....ya arrogante sya.....but its good para sa mix....para minsan lively naman sa house.....si Gee-ann...I think she would be the top vote getter for now.. :)

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #288 on: Mar 25, 2007 at 10:00 PM »
Wendy...grave mistake........yung dalawang male smokers (Nel and Robert) nag iintindi sa mga majority non smokers reagrding the food budget kaya di sila nagsalita........kaya sya nagmukhang selfish...o selfish nga ba talaga?

Offline jekoy

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • DVD Addict
  • Movielandia
  • Liked:
« Reply #289 on: Mar 25, 2007 at 10:53 PM »
here we are (courtesy of someone from the abs-cbn boards)

i'm not sure whether she reached in all the way though, hehe. what she did after when she used herself to blanket zeke didn't help her case either.

but wait, there's more (it seems that some cappers are now focused intently on these two, hehe)

at first,  it seems that it's dionne who is flirting with zeke. but i saw mickey's point. zeke is obviously toying dionne with his flirt-back ways then acting innocently when asked by big brother.  i don't think that dionne needs to go...
Absolutely no regrets!

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #290 on: Mar 25, 2007 at 10:56 PM »
Jasmin the first to go......

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
« Reply #291 on: Mar 25, 2007 at 10:59 PM »
I feel so bad for Dionne's parents right now. I hope they were briefed about the episode and didn't watch in horror as the events unfolded.

Zeke was a real dick, though. He could've easily said, "We were just flirting with each other and it got a bit out of hand" instead of being so holier-than-thou when they were confronted by Big Brother. I think if he isn't nominated, Wendy will definitely use her golden power of veto (Wow, parang US Big Brother!) to remove one of the nominees and place him up for nomination.

=====

Aw crap, it's Jasmin. There goes one of the more colorful housemates. The place will be a bit less fun now.
« Last Edit: Mar 25, 2007 at 11:12 PM by Mr. Hankey »

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #292 on: Mar 25, 2007 at 11:09 PM »
and the annoying laugh continues..... ;D ;D

Yeah.....laglagan na nga ang nangyari.....Zeke really did looked like an a**hole there...making a big deal about the bite.....

PS....Bea got the last call!!!   so automatic nomination sya....napakamalas naman niya....hehehe...at least the annoying laugh will have a moratorium again...
« Last Edit: Mar 25, 2007 at 11:13 PM by Munskie »

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #293 on: Mar 25, 2007 at 11:20 PM »
I didn't vote for anyone this time, I just felt that every single one of the nominees could still contribute to making the house more exciting -- especially Jasmin and her outright condemnation of Dionne. I was also especially irritated with Maricris joining in the "indignation". I mean, where does she get off? She cheated on her boyfriend with the guy's own best friend and she has the gall to condemn other people their own mistakes?

What Zeke did was just plain wrong. I lost a lot of respect for that guy. He's turning out into a real villain. I know really believe him when he kept saying during the first week that he is not a nice guy.

Oh, and Beatriz received the seventh call. Everyone is very devastated by the news. Bea's really having a s hitty day.

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
« Reply #294 on: Mar 25, 2007 at 11:48 PM »
Inagaw pa niya kay Kian! With his exemption, the nomination would've been null and void, right? Poor girl.

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #295 on: Mar 25, 2007 at 11:51 PM »
Maricris is the new Jasmin for me in terms of irritation factor. She is now complaining to Mickey. Feeling daw nya plastic yung mga tao sa bahay. That has been her constant complaint ever since she entered the house, everyone is plastic or two faced. But what have we known about this person in her more than two week stay in the house? Nothing! She's practically a complaining wallflower. I hope she gets evicted soon, because she really does not contribute anything in the house in terms of giving us viewers something to watch about. At least Jasmin, for all her faults, can be fun to watch sometimes.

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
« Reply #296 on: Mar 25, 2007 at 11:53 PM »
What Zeke did was just plain wrong. I lost a lot of respect for that guy. He's turning out into a real villain. I know really believe him when he kept saying during the first week that he is not a nice guy.

indie, did you catch the whole version of the confrontation Beatriz had with Zeke on the live feeds? They cut it from the ABS-CBN broadcast, but Zeke actually threatened her. Things like, "You're really trying to get on my bad side. Trust me, that's not a place you'd want to be." That's why napa-upo si Bea on the bed, she was shocked by Zeke's tone.
« Last Edit: Mar 25, 2007 at 11:54 PM by Mr. Hankey »

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #297 on: Mar 25, 2007 at 11:53 PM »
Mickey and Maricris were talking about some of the HMs being too emotional about the many things going on the house.....even agreeing that some were being plastic na......I guess they were talking about Wendy...who I too felt was OA na with the crying, particularly becoz of Bea having a crapty crapty day.......Wendy was blaming somebody again why Bea had to pick up the phone......for God's sake.....Bea volunteered to take the call!!!

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #298 on: Mar 25, 2007 at 11:56 PM »
Maricris is the new Jasmin for me in terms of irritation factor. She is now complaining to Mickey. Feeling daw nya plastic yung mga tao sa bahay. That has been her constant complaint ever since she entered the house, everyone is plastic or two faced. But what have we known about this person in her more than two week stay in the house? Nothing! She's practically a complaining wallflower. I hope she gets evicted soon, because she really does not contribute anything in the house in terms of giving us viewers something to watch about. At least Jasmin, for all her faults, can be fun to watch sometimes.
i have to agree to you too...that maricris hasnt done anything substantial on the house so far.......

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #299 on: Mar 26, 2007 at 12:04 AM »
indie, did you catch the whole version of the confrontation Beatriz had with Zeke on the live feeds? They cut it from the ABS-CBN broadcast, but Zeke actually threatened her. Things like, "You're really trying to get on my bad side. Trust me, that's not a place you'd want to be." That's why napa-upo si Bea on the bed, she was shocked by Zeke's tone.

I missed that! I think that was when I fell asleep because of the intermittent feeds. Dang, that is threatening violence and BB glossed over it? He paid more attention to playful biting? BB must be on dope or he has a crush on Zeke.  By the way, check your PM bro.