Author Topic: Pinoy Big Brother: Season 2  (Read 108344 times)

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 20
Re: Pinoy Big Brother: Season 2
« Reply #300 on: Mar 26, 2007 at 12:23 AM »
Wendy kept on crying about Bea's nomination.

It's really acting, since she knows she has the power to get rid of that nomination tomorrow!

Provided she herself isn't nominated, of course.
Mr. Hankey the Christmas Poo... He loves me, I love you...

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • Trade Count: (+31)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Twitter: @indieboi
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #301 on: Mar 26, 2007 at 12:27 AM »
actually yun ata ang dilemma nya. I think she likes Bea and her automatic nomination has complicated her choice in case she does get nominated.

Offline OCMonk

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new everywhere!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #302 on: Mar 26, 2007 at 12:43 AM »
kawawa naman si dionne..h***p rin nga ang ugali nito ni zeke, magaling, magaling manglaglag hehe.. ang to think he also threatened bea, grabe kakaiba ka bro..pusta ako siya ang highest vote for nomination tomorrow...stupid rin nya the day (or days ba?) before the nomination niya pa ginawa yun, tsk.tsk..sobrang magstick pa sa minds ng mga housemate yun..it just shows how lacking he is really when it comes to PR..

sayang nawala na si jasMEAN, wala nang someone you love to hate sa loob..kulang na ang spice sa loob..i guess si maricris na lang..

if wendy is not nominated sure thing na yun si zeke ang ipapalit niya kay bea..
« Last Edit: Mar 26, 2007 at 12:47 AM by OCMonk »

Offline jsllobrera

• Collector
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
« Reply #303 on: Mar 26, 2007 at 10:26 AM »
Basta tahimik nasa loob ang kulo ;D

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #304 on: Mar 26, 2007 at 10:32 AM »
Sino ang tahimik?

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
« Reply #305 on: Mar 26, 2007 at 12:01 PM »
I feel Zeke finally proved he's a Warcraft addict who spends 16 hours a day online with no actual human interaction. That's the only way a 20something male would make that sort of statement against some flirtatious advances by a reasonably attractive female.

Kahit nga unattractive, a normal guy would still be flattered, and wouldn't shoot the girl down to her face by pretending to be an aggrieved party - knowing the incident is going to air on TV.

Unless, of course, this is a ploy by the two of them to get noticed and to steal the spotlight away from the other contestants.  ::)

Offline phulboss

• Collector
  • I'm a South American ruminant mammal!
  • Liked:
« Reply #306 on: Mar 26, 2007 at 01:25 PM »
alas, poor jasmin, we hardly knew ye... granted that i was campaigning for gee-ann, jasmin was actually starting to be likable. turned out she's more socially adept than the others contrary to my first impression of her. she's annoying but at least she was harmless. and i thought initially that she was the neurotic one mentioned by the house shrink (i wonder who that can be now).

i have my suspicions about that yahoogroup 'official tally'... it's almost as if they're using that to strategically get the most votes where they can.

i hope zeke gets nominated this week (abs-cbn will like that too, seeing as he's the most popular male housemate). it's unbelievable how he can flat out say those things with dionne next to her and the whole world watching. it's really irritating how he gets away with it... i mean, dionne seemed unaffected by what zeke did to her in the confession room (she even seemed upbeat).

maricris... i won't miss her. but seeing as she's nel's loveteam at the moment, she might not get evicted easily. i feel really bad for bea though. i hope that little incident with zeke will somehow be her redeeming moment in the same way kian's homewrecker incident with dionne helped him. if bea makes it this time, she'll pretty much be secure for some time after (i think).

my wish... wendy uses her veto power to swap out bea for zeke! hell, that would put an interesting dynamic among them  ;D

Offline phulboss

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #307 on: Mar 26, 2007 at 01:46 PM »
hmmm... it suddenly dawned on me that wendy might be the best target for nomination tonight since 'she can save herself'. hugas-kamay lahat, hehe.

Offline allanmandy

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Mathematical!
  • Liked:
« Reply #308 on: Mar 26, 2007 at 02:01 PM »
I feel Zeke finally proved he's a Warcraft addict who spends 16 hours a day online with no actual human interaction. That's the only way a 20something male would make that sort of statement against some flirtatious advances by a reasonably attractive female.

Zeke the Geek! Hehehehe!

Offline OCMonk

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #309 on: Mar 26, 2007 at 02:18 PM »
hmmm... it suddenly dawned on me that wendy might be the best target for nomination tonight since 'she can save herself'. hugas-kamay lahat, hehe.

hmm..that's an interesting idea...it might... ::)

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #310 on: Mar 26, 2007 at 06:43 PM »
No one knows Wendy has veto power. It was the one "news" that it cannot be shared with the other housemates.

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
« Reply #311 on: Mar 26, 2007 at 10:15 PM »
Wow!

After all her attacks on Zeke, Wendy was snuggled in his arms for comfort after the eviction.

She really is the manipulative b**ch of this show. She reminds me of Jerri Manthey from Survivor: The Australian Outback.

You know, it's a bit sad how Zeke's being shown on ABS-CBN, because other than his reaction to Big Brother when asked about the Dionne incident, he's been one of the most consistently fun/funny people on the live feeds. The house will get even more quiet if he's evicted next week.
« Last Edit: Mar 26, 2007 at 10:25 PM by Mr. Hankey »

Offline Munskie

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #312 on: Mar 26, 2007 at 10:28 PM »
Zeke got the highest number of nominations.......but I still do want him on the show.......for entertainment's sake.......hehehe

Im really really fed up with Wendy!!!   I have nothing good to say about her now.....scheming...manipulative b**ch!!!  And she's kinda a bully too!!   I apologize for the rant...I just cant stomach her!!

PLastic plastic plastic!!!   She saved herself by instinct.....then after a calculated move.....brought herself back in.......cguro naisip nya.....magmumukhang selfish ako sa mga tao...........
« Last Edit: Mar 26, 2007 at 10:31 PM by Munskie »

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
« Reply #313 on: Mar 26, 2007 at 10:31 PM »
And she just gave a FAMAS-worthy performance! Something to appeal to the masses to vote for her.

I would LOVE IT if she gets voted out as a result. "Oops! Pumalpak yung plano ko!"  ;D
« Last Edit: Mar 26, 2007 at 10:36 PM by Mr. Hankey »

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #314 on: Mar 26, 2007 at 10:36 PM »
Putcha....oo nga...puro paiyak iyak nga ginagawa nya......and I can feel that Wendy feels envy towards gee-ann.....parang she's eliminating a threat...........

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
« Reply #315 on: Mar 26, 2007 at 10:41 PM »
I hope this is like Big Brother US. On that version, the one time a nominee didn't use the golden power of veto on himself, he got voted off as a result. He kept on crying, then when he got to the host for the exit interview, instead of comforting him, binatukan siya nung host for his stupidity.  ;D

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #316 on: Mar 26, 2007 at 10:44 PM »
nice try wendy......your drama wont work with me....

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #317 on: Mar 26, 2007 at 10:49 PM »
What was Maricris muttering as her reasons for her nomination? I also missed the second footage of the nomination, I'd appreciate it if you guys can fill me in on what the second batch gave for their nominations.

Zeke's reason for giving Dionne 2 points was just so, I don't know, weird and shallow.

Offline phulboss

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #318 on: Mar 26, 2007 at 11:11 PM »

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
« Reply #319 on: Mar 26, 2007 at 11:13 PM »
Zeke's reason for giving Dionne 2 points was just so, I don't know, weird and shallow.

I agree with that. There's something fishy about his entire reaction to this situation, especially if you noticed his reaction to the Dionne flirtation prior to being called in by Big Brother. He did a 180. He was clearly enjoying it up until that point.

Wendy really should've kept her Maricris decision, with a tearful (if fake) "I'm really sorry, Maricris, but I had no choice but to save myself. I'm only nominating you because you're so sweet and I'm sure everyone will vote for you so you're not in any real danger" speech. Then she can cry really loud when Maricris gets voted off (that would've been a sure thing), so her "image" would've stayed intact.
« Last Edit: Mar 26, 2007 at 11:14 PM by Mr. Hankey »

Offline phulboss

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #320 on: Mar 26, 2007 at 11:21 PM »
gaaah. why do wendy and saicy hate gee-ann so much? i can't believe they're still subscribing to that 'mayaman na sya' mentality. i seriously do hope wendy's plan backfires on her. she has so much potential as a starlet/kept woman when she gets outside.

zeke? i like to see him suffer, hehe. not booted out, mind you. i'm kinda surprised bea didn't vote for him. so far, wendy and saicy's votes all resulted in nominations.

oh well... one more week of soliciting text votes for me again. i hope those people haven't gotten tired of texting yet  ;D

« Last Edit: Mar 26, 2007 at 11:23 PM by phulboss »

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #321 on: Mar 26, 2007 at 11:31 PM »
Agree with your assessment Hankey. Wendy should've stuck with her original decision. At least with Maricris on the chopping block, there can be a clear choice as to who can be axed next week. The nominees this week are still serving their purpose making the house interesting. Even Bea and her backbiting self-righteousness is fun to watch sometimes.

Oh, and I find Zeke's fumbling with tagalog quite funny. Here's a guy who has Filipino parents and who was not even born in Australia having a more difficult time with tagalog compare to, say, Mickey who was born abroad and had an Austrian father, a Lebanese stepfather and lived all his life in Europe.
« Last Edit: Mar 26, 2007 at 11:31 PM by indie boi »

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #322 on: Mar 26, 2007 at 11:59 PM »
here is a tabulated vote sheet: http://bb2.pinoybigbrother.com/News/NominationHistory/tabid/576/Default.aspx

Thanks for the link. I'd love to know each person's reasons for their votes though. Any idea where I can read them?

Bruce is self centered and insensitive. Mickey is opening up because he is reminded of a friend with cancer who he is helping financially (he is talking to Bruce because he is offering Bruce money as a loan when they get out in order to help his mother) and has started crying, and all this time Bruce is still talking about himself and his own experience.
« Last Edit: Mar 27, 2007 at 12:08 AM by indie boi »

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
« Reply #323 on: Mar 27, 2007 at 12:07 AM »
Wow, I was practically sure Mickey would never cry during his stay in the house.

So much for that.

He also told Bruce, "Kung hindi tayo umabot sa task mo at hindi ka tulungan ni Big Brother, I've actually saved a lot of money, so I'll help you out."

==========

I can't imagine Big Brother not helping Bruce out even if he didn't reach the quota. Can you honestly imagine him saying, "Bruce, hindi ka umabot sa 80,000 points, kaya sorry na lang yung mommy mo. Tiis. Malas."  ;D
« Last Edit: Mar 27, 2007 at 12:12 AM by Mr. Hankey »

Offline allanmandy

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Mathematical!
  • Liked:
« Reply #324 on: Mar 27, 2007 at 01:12 AM »
I'm sure they padded those points a bit. I find it surprising that they were able to make 27-28 K points in just one day, when as of Sunday evening, the total points was around 52 K. I find it hard to believe, especially it being a Monday, that people flocked to the PBB house to shoot 28 K points.  ::)

Offline phulboss

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #325 on: Mar 27, 2007 at 01:18 AM »
Thanks for the link. I'd love to know each person's reasons for their votes though. Any idea where I can read them?

Bruce is self centered and insensitive. Mickey is opening up because he is reminded of a friend with cancer who he is helping financially (he is talking to Bruce because he is offering Bruce money as a loan when they get out in order to help his mother) and has started crying, and all this time Bruce is still talking about himself and his own experience.

i can't give you the reasons because mostly i don't remember them, hehe. it's really hell having to backread through the staggering volume of posts over at the abs-cbn forums. that's why i check here regularly for healthy discussions, hehe.

the 80,000 point objective has already been made, at least. btw, i think big brother told bruce that he can't tell anyone about why he needs the 80,000 points... i wonder how mickey knew. that mickey is really something though, i think he'd make the most sensible winner.

the best moment during today's nomination was when zeke tried to make a case for himself. i wonder if anyone even made out a word out of the stream of syllables he uttered, hehe. i still think he's an aussiehole though.

Offline AshKetchum

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 31
« Reply #326 on: Mar 27, 2007 at 07:08 AM »
btw, i think big brother told bruce that he can't tell anyone about why he needs the 80,000 points... i wonder how mickey knew.

Big Brother told all the male housemates about Bruce's dilemma, but they were also informed not to tell Bruce that they knew. That's why they were trying to shoot as many balls as they can without being obvious to Bruce.

Very interesting batch up for nominations this week, but I'll never vote for any of them--the day I spend even just one peso for ABS-CBN is when hell freezes over.  ;D

Even though Zeke is a jerk, he's still one of the most entertaining housemates ever to appear in PBB--Sam Milby (who I didn't like on PBB, and dislike even more now) is an utter bore compared to him. Hope he stays in the house longer; if not, Oh Noes!

« Last Edit: Mar 27, 2007 at 07:11 AM by AshKetchum »

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #327 on: Mar 27, 2007 at 07:34 AM »
I'm sure they padded those points a bit. I find it surprising that they were able to make 27-28 K points in just one day, when as of Sunday evening, the total points was around 52 K. I find it hard to believe, especially it being a Monday, that people flocked to the PBB house to shoot 28 K points.  ::)

Was it really that much? Wasn't it just around 12k that they needed to fill? I passed by the house yesterday on my way to an errand and there was a team of young basketball players (complete with uniforms) lining up for their turn at the hoops. Mind you, there were no cameras around. Mga galing sa liga yata yung mga players.

Offline OCMonk

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #328 on: Mar 27, 2007 at 10:21 AM »
wendy is indeed very strategic and calculating...

i said she would do something heroic but still she surprised me!! never thought she would go that far, sacrificing herself and everything, i'm sure marami ang kakagat sa ploy niya.. :-\

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #329 on: Mar 27, 2007 at 10:35 AM »
also noticed Kian nominating Mickey giving him 2 points....coz of his attitude, he doesnt find it right that mickey is the acting leader sa group.....he feels threatened din sa kanya.  But kudos pa rin ako ke mickey, parang sya ang may pinaka maayos na disposisyon...