Author Topic: Pinoy Big Brother: Season 2  (Read 108446 times)

Offline AshKetchum

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 31
Re: Pinoy Big Brother: Season 2
« Reply #390 on: Apr 03, 2007 at 06:16 AM »
i feel that's also going overboard. to think, that unlike hair, there's a tendency for eyebrows not to grow back.

yup, i agree as well--eyebrows hardly grow back (see Nel), and this consequence could be particularly cruel if a girl answers the call, and there are only three girls left who haven't answered the phone: Saicy, Gee-Ann, and Maricris. If Gee-Ann answers it, baka tuluyan nang maloka, or she'll probably choose a voluntary exit rather than do this.

seriously, they should reconsider changing this task into something else--why not the opposite, like adding (fake) facial hair and wearing it for 24 hours?  ;D

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • Trade Count: (+31)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Twitter: @indieboi
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #391 on: Apr 03, 2007 at 09:01 AM »
   Mukha ba P*k-p*k and mukha ni Nel?   hahahahaha  sorry...cant help it...  ;D ;D

LOL, actually, upon hearing the story Bruce said something along the lines of "kaya pala hindi ka nagkakataghiyawat."

Offline AshKetchum

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #392 on: Apr 04, 2007 at 06:40 AM »
It looks like ABS-CBN will be airing the 24/7 feeds of PBB on channel 2 this Thursday, Friday and Saturday, at 9:30pm; they didn't announce until when will the feed stop, but I think it will only be until 12:00 midnight, when the station signs off.

Yesterday's events: they were doing giant Sudoku puzzles in the "secret garden" area--these are number grid puzzles where you have to use the numbers 1 to 9 without repeating them. The housemates were paired to work on one puzzle each, with the pairs as follows: Mickey & Gee-Ann; Robert & Saicy; Bruce & Wendy; Bodie & Dionne; Nel & Maricris; Kian & Bea. They used giant pencils and paint brushes strapped to helmets to write down the answers.

Mickey, who's an accountant, and Gee-Ann, who claims to enjoys solving these puzzles, worked well together and practically breezed through their puzzle, winning way ahead of the others, earning another scowl from Queen B!tch Wendy (who won 3rd place). After the puzzle solving, the Queen B!tch and her fellow pikon crowd (Bodie and Bruce) were dissing the others, particularly Dionne, who felt bad that she lost. Wendy declared that these games are supposed to be "fun"--yeah right, if she lost she'd probably blame everyone.  ::)

Early evening, Big Brother released 12 frogs into the swimming pool, and ordered everyone to catch them--that is, only the girls were allowed to touch the frogs, while the guys could only guide them. Since Mickey's foot wound wasn't fully healed yet, he was tasked to catch the frogs from the girls in a bucket. Plenty of screaming and shrieking ensued, with Dionne the most hilarious frog catcher--whenever she'd grab a frog, she'll let out this endless, piercing shriek: "Miiiiiiiccccckkkkeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!!!!!!!", and once she dropped the frog into the bucket, she continued to scream, complete with shivering movements. Hope they show this on the primetime show.  ;D

After a slow start, Gee-Ann actually did well here, and Bea provided encouragement by hugging her whenever she'd catch a frog. Wendy was too OA, screaming like she was being raped or something, and I think she actually threw the poor frog at the bucket several times.

After all frogs were caught, it was time for Part 2. The housemates were once again grouped in the pairs that played the Sudoku game earlier, where the guy has to hold one frog while the girl kissed it on the head (the frogs were the bukid frogs, so they were clean). After a slow start and several delays, Mickey successfully encouraged Gee-Ann to kiss the frog without her having a meltdown. Bea and Dionne did extremely well, no screaming at all whatsoever. Wendy, however, was in full Queen B!tch mode, and tried unsuccessfully to manipulate Bruce and Big Brother into letting her have her way and hold the frog. When Mickey objected, her face turned ugly and she looked like she was going to kill him--geez, what a b!tch...

Some interesting notes: Bodie seemed afraid of holding a frog--he dropped it several times, prompting Big Brother to exclaim that if he dropped it one more time, he'll have to kiss it as well. I can't stand Bodie btw, he seems to be the male equivalent of Wendy, sobrang pikon, and the two of them would actually diss a lot of their housemates when they're together.
« Last Edit: Apr 04, 2007 at 06:41 AM by AshKetchum »

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #393 on: Apr 04, 2007 at 07:05 AM »
Robert and Mickey were talking in the garden early this morning after the weekly task and their discussion turned to the special attention Dionne has been showering Mickey. Apparently, Dionne is now falling for Mickey. She has intimated as much in a conversation I saw between her and Gee-Ann. Mickey said it was ok with him but that he was not flattered because, as he claims, if a person does something too often it becomes ordinary. He says that's the reason why he does not often say "I love you" to his girlfriend. Mickey then turned the subject to Robert and Saicy. Mickey says it's obvious Saicy is falling for Robert. But Robert said he gets uncomfortable with the attention.

I was half expecting Robert and Mickey to say that the people they only like is each other. Parang Brokeback. Really makes you wonder if they, along with Zeke, are real men.

Offline AshKetchum

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #394 on: Apr 05, 2007 at 06:07 AM »
So what are the housemates gonna do during that time--read the Pasyon?

aarghh, I was only kidding!  ;D

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #395 on: Apr 05, 2007 at 07:15 AM »
and it was so irritating last night. From the time that task started --which was about 11 until about two or three am, the feed was just focused on the guys who were doing the pasyon. It's like they forgot that there are 12 other people in the house possibly doing something more interesting or maybe talking about more interesting topics.

Offline jekoy

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • DVD Addict
  • Movielandia
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #396 on: Apr 05, 2007 at 01:56 PM »
and it was so irritating last night. From the time that task started --which was about 11 until about two or three am, the feed was just focused on the guys who were doing the pasyon. It's like they forgot that there are 12 other people in the house possibly doing something more interesting or maybe talking about more interesting topics.

same with s23 feeds at times. there were times that it only showed those who were eating from start to finish. as if we're interested on how these people eat!
Absolutely no regrets!

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #397 on: Apr 05, 2007 at 03:52 PM »
Tried watching the feeds today. Ganun pa din! It's been almost two hours since I opened my TV and the pasyon session is the only thing being shown. Do they think it's sacrilegious to show people talking outside of the prayer room?

Offline phulboss

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Collector
  • I'm a South American ruminant mammal!
  • Liked:
« Reply #398 on: Apr 05, 2007 at 06:13 PM »
the housemates get to talk with the shrink once a week, so i wouldn't worry about gee-ann yet. ;D her status with her boyfriend is rather difficult because it concerns her joining pbb, among others. i'm not so sure about the third party (boyfriend denies this), but it's definitely not her best friend.

regarding the housemates' psychiatric health, the house shrink admitted that he let a borderline neurotic inside the house this season. i don't think it's gee-ann though (her psych evaluation didn't mention anything like that). hmm...

btw, did anybody catch this conversation between wendy and dionne last week in which wendy badmouthed bubbles paraiso for allegedly stealing her gig? bubbles posted about it in her blog and she's not too happy (http://bubblesparaiso.multiply.com/journal).

Offline Munskie

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #399 on: Apr 05, 2007 at 08:24 PM »
hehehehe...inggitera talaga tong si Wendy...pati sa PBB gawa nya yan...to Gee-ann......she'll badmouth anyone that will intimidate her.......

If you wanna see the clip of Wendy badmouthing bubbles..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWgPAJln4hw
« Last Edit: Apr 05, 2007 at 08:25 PM by Munskie »

Offline AshKetchum

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #400 on: Apr 05, 2007 at 11:28 PM »
hehehehe...inggitera talaga tong si Wendy...pati sa PBB gawa nya yan...to Gee-ann....

Not just to Gee-Ann, but to Dionne as well--and to think Dionne considers her a friend. I don't know who Bubbles Paraiso is, but I'm glad the Queen B!tch is making enemies even out of the house. She feels powerful right now because she has a whole bunch of blind followers in the house (Bodie, Bruce, Saicy, and to a lesser extent, Nel & Dionne) and you can almost feel the tension between her and Mickey...if Mickey didn't have immunity, Wendy will most probably nominate him for eviction.

There's also a second faction forming, comprised of Gee-Ann's support group: Bea, Mickey, Robert, and sometimes Kian, Nel, or Dionne.

As for that "borderline neurotic"...my guess is that it's either Gee-Ann, Maricris, or Wendy. That tiyanak-looking doll is really creepy and disturbing, especially when Gee-Ann makes that doubly creepy voice to let it "talk"--I mean, I know a few people who collect dolls, but they sure as hell don't carry it around with them wherever they go and pretend it talks. As for Maricris, first time I saw her she always looks like she's not at all "there", while Wendy seems to have all the signs of a neurotic person: hyperactivity, loud shouting, kulang-sa-pansin antics that call attention to herself, and the hysteric crying fits whenever she doesn't get her way.

« Last Edit: Apr 06, 2007 at 12:15 AM by AshKetchum »

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #401 on: Apr 06, 2007 at 07:18 AM »
From the comments and replies I've been reading online regarding the Wendy - Bubbles thingie, it looks like Bubbles is an even bigger b itch than Wendy.

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 20
« Reply #402 on: Apr 06, 2007 at 09:21 AM »
it looks like Bubbles is an even bigger b itch than Wendy.

:-X
« Last Edit: Apr 06, 2007 at 09:26 AM by Mr. Hankey »
Mr. Hankey the Christmas Poo... He loves me, I love you...

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #403 on: Apr 07, 2007 at 08:49 AM »
Na miss ko si Madam Chaka........

Maricris:   Nel is into boobs.....I wonder bakit nya ako type samantalang wala akong boobs...

Madam Chaka:  Siguro malaki ang "N" mo.....

Maricris:  Anong "N"?

Madam Chaka:  Siguro malaki ang Nipples mo.....

;D ;D ;D

Offline jekoy

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • DVD Addict
  • Movielandia
  • Liked:
« Reply #404 on: Apr 07, 2007 at 11:45 AM »
nakaka-miss si zeke. he just brings fun inside the house.  :(
Absolutely no regrets!

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #405 on: Apr 10, 2007 at 09:45 AM »
buhayin uli natin ito......automatic nominees for eviction....who do you think must go.....Bodie?   Kian?   Dionne?  Gee-ann?    Wawa uli si G-ann, perennial na nominee.....but I bet she'll come through again, tapos iiyak na naman sya.... ;D ;D ;D

Offline OCMonk

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new everywhere!
  • Liked:
« Reply #406 on: Apr 10, 2007 at 10:21 AM »
have this feelin that dionne will be the one to go..many pips have not forgotten her "indiscretions" with zeke and she hasnt completely toned-down either.. :-\

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #407 on: Apr 10, 2007 at 10:38 AM »
Hopefully, si Bodie. He's just a wallflower and his absence in the house will not be felt. Dionne is still needed in the house as she brings a certain spiciness in the mix. Wendy's been on full bitch mode over the holy week, alam nya siguro patay ang diyos.

I'm beginning to get irritated with Nel, parang lapdog ni Maricris. And he's sacrificing his relationship with the other girls for Maricris. Bad strategy if he wants to stay longer in the house.

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
« Reply #408 on: Apr 10, 2007 at 03:44 PM »
Hopefully, si Bodie. He's just a wallflower and his absence in the house will not be felt. Dionne is still needed in the house as she brings a certain spiciness in the mix.

Agreed on both counts. I actually want Mickey evicted BEFORE Dionne, just to see who she displaces her lust to next. Can you imagine if the all the guys are eliminated one-by-one? Dionne will probably have no choice but to turn lesbo and tell Saicy she's developed feelings for her.  ;D

Offline AshKetchum

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #409 on: Apr 10, 2007 at 11:12 PM »
After Kian's "Sadako" phone call, Gee-Ann answered the next call, which requires her to be blindfolded for a day, with no help or assistance from the others. Saicy answered the call after that, which requires her to "face her greatest fear"--in her case, snakes...I wonder how will they do it?

Only 2 more phone calls are left: the "aahitin ang kilay" call and the "Judas Kiss" call, with Maricris and Robert the only 2 remaining housemates not having answered a call. If Robert answers the last call, he'll probably kiss Saicy, and if Maricris answers it, she'll most likely kiss Nel.

Offline phulboss

• Collector
  • I'm a South American ruminant mammal!
  • Liked:
« Reply #410 on: Apr 11, 2007 at 02:42 AM »
according to the latest tally, gee-ann is once again leading (42%), followed by bodie(27%), kian(20%) and dionne(10%). it seems like dionne really pissed off a lot of supporters, considering that cebuanos are fiercely regionalistic.

i was crossing my fingers that gee-ann would answer the phone soon. i think she can handle all the other phone calls except the eyebrow shaving, hehe. kawawa nga naman siya, suki ng nomination. ang gastos pa naman magkampanya, hehe. it's fortunate that the 5-nomination rule doesn't apply this season.

i read somewhere that maricris was starting to get irritable toward bea. what happened there? kung siya yung makakakuha ng last phone call, halik ni hudas na 'yan, hehe. would anyone rather she got shaved instead? kawawa naman siya, pareho na silang walang kilay ni nel  ;D

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #411 on: Apr 11, 2007 at 09:17 AM »
If that tally is accurate then Dionne supporters will have to send in more votes for her or else we'll be left with more and more boring people in the house. I cannot even imagine a final four with Maricris and Bodie in it. All we'll here is Maricris being a brat and calling everyone hypocrites and Bodie just nodding his head like a bobbing doll.

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #412 on: Apr 11, 2007 at 10:27 AM »
ngayon nga lang im missing Zeke....it was more fun for us when he was in the house.......paano pa kaya kung mawala si Dionne?  I agree with you sir Indie......Bodie and Maricris should be evicted asap..... :)

Offline OCMonk

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new everywhere!
  • Liked:
« Reply #413 on: Apr 11, 2007 at 12:47 PM »
i'm afraid what i predicted about the would be evictee is right..syang nga i have nothing against her shes a fellow isko pa naman.its just that based from the last eviction she got only a hairline advantage over zeke, so shes really the weakest candidate so far..but anything is possible 3 more days to go right? ???
« Last Edit: Apr 12, 2007 at 12:39 AM by OCMonk »

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #414 on: Apr 12, 2007 at 03:21 PM »
Maricris is really getting on my nerves. She's the biggest villain in the house for me right now. I still remember her holier than thou pronouncements when she saw the video of Zeke and Dionne when she herself cheated on her own boyfriend. Now she is basically very much in the same situation with Nel -- the two people are basically shacking up, taking naps together and practically inseparable. Nel can now even kiss Maricris on the shoulders and sometimes nuzzle his face on her neck with nary a complaint from her. Actually, I'm surprised BB is not doing anything about this when he was so fast to put judgement on Dionne.

Oh, and last night's primetime episode saw Maricris ranting about Bea's supposed "laziness". How can she even claim it when Bea has been a den mother to all of them?

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #415 on: Apr 13, 2007 at 02:46 AM »
anyone watching the feeds right now? Looks like Dionne is the borderline neurotic.

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #416 on: Apr 13, 2007 at 05:08 PM »
I just read that there will be a housemate swap with Big Brother Slovenia. One housemate in PBB will be staying in the Slovenia BB house for one week while one BB Slovenia housemate will stay in the PBB house for the same amount of time. The housemates will be chosen by the producers of the respective shows, that is, the Slovenia producers will choose who they want to go, the same with the PBB producers.

Offline AshKetchum

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #417 on: Apr 13, 2007 at 08:02 PM »
I just read that there will be a housemate swap with Big Brother Slovenia.

Now that's an interesting idea. Mickey should be the ideal candidate since he's European, but he's too obvious. If they want a wild card, they should send Nel or Gee-Ann. this should be Nel's chance to get away from Maricris, and this can also be Gee-Ann's chance to shine on her own.

Currently, the housemates are still watching that Tagalog movie--anyone know what it is? And they look nice in their groovy 70's clothes. Mickey and Kian are wearing wigs, and Nel has a huge afro wig. The girls all have moles (like Nora Aunor, I think). Some of the guys also have painted on sideburns. Only Bruce looks freaky--he looks like a washed up circus magician.

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #418 on: Apr 13, 2007 at 09:02 PM »
I can't watch the feeds for more than five minutes at a time right now. I can feel the tension between Dionne and Wendy so much that it makes me squirm hehe.

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
« Reply #419 on: Apr 13, 2007 at 10:03 PM »
Haven't watched the live feeds for more than 2 minutes at a time since the beginning of Holy Week.  ;D

The swap is quite interesting. I saw them do that between BB-UK and BB-Africa. I think they'll send Nel, as he's most representative of the everyday Filipino.

What language do they speak in Slovenia, though?