Author Topic: Pinoy Big Brother: Season 2  (Read 108343 times)

Offline AshKetchum

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 31
Re: Pinoy Big Brother: Season 2
« Reply #420 on: Apr 13, 2007 at 10:05 PM »
LOL. The movie was a Tirso Cruz III movie; I'm not sure if Nora Aunor was in it, but after the movie, Bodie was called to the confession room, and the housemates were instructed by Big Bro to wear T-shirts with images of Nora and Tirso on them and when Bodie emerged from the room, they all screamed and placed sampaguitas on his neck--it was hilarious.

Also, Bodie was carrying a doll with him, which he claimed was the original Maria Leonora Teresa doll from his dad's love team with Nora Aunor. He "introduced" the doll to Gee-Ann's Pamela. I just noticed that Pamela has been given a make-over; she's now actually wearing a replica of Gee-Ann's yellow dress! Oh, and Trevor has a broken arm. O_o :D

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • Trade Count: (+31)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Twitter: @indieboi
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #421 on: Apr 13, 2007 at 10:33 PM »
PBB producers will not make the decision on who to send to BB Slovenia. The BB Slovenia producers will pick the housemate, same with the PBB producers. According to Dyogi, they already chose a candidate for the swap but that housemate voluntarily exited the house so they are now choosing another one.

BB Slovenia is supposed to be as raunchy as the other European BBs in terms of nudity and according to the agreement, the PBB housemate who enters the Slovenia house will have to "do as the Romans do". I think this is in terms of taking baths without clothes on and such. I hope the Slovenia producers don't choose Gee-ann. She will likely have a nervous breakdown before the week ends.

Oh! I forgot that there will be no evictions for two weeks while the housemate swap is ongoing. Also, we will get to see what our housemate is doing in the Slovenia house and vice versa.

Offline AshKetchum

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #422 on: Apr 13, 2007 at 10:42 PM »
The BB Slovenia producers will pick the housemate,

They'll probably choose Wendy; Europeans seem to be fond of dusky asians. But Nel, Maricris, and Bruce also seem like good bets, as they're the most Pinoy-looking among the housemates. It'll be great if the guest housemate from Slovenia will turn out to be someone really wild, heh...

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #423 on: Apr 13, 2007 at 10:58 PM »
I doubt if Dyogi will pick one who might possibly get them in hot water with MTRCB. If we will base who they want on their initial choice (the person chose to go out voluntarily!) then they might pick the quietest, most harmless Slovenian housemate.

By the way, can any of you guys give a good enough interpretation on why BB is letting Maricris and Nel go on with their obviously "wrong" relationship? Maricris has a boyfriend but she's obviously shacking up with Nel already. Why not make the same arbitrary moves that was made with Dionne?

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 20
« Reply #424 on: Apr 14, 2007 at 09:57 AM »
Because:

a. The concept of Nel ever having sexual relations with a woman isn't a logical conclusion, anyway; and

b. No one really cares when two uggos hook up.
« Last Edit: Apr 14, 2007 at 12:39 PM by Mr. Hankey »
Mr. Hankey the Christmas Poo... He loves me, I love you...

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #425 on: Apr 14, 2007 at 10:33 AM »
LOL that made my day, thanks Hankey!

By the way, in one of the post fight conversations, Dionne mentioned that Wendy is the only girl who seems to be the "favorite" of all of the housemates, implying that whatever Wendy wants all of the other housemates go out of their way to give her. Wendy has also managed to earn the sympathies of most of the housemates in her feud with Dionne. If you guys watch the feeds Dionne's "circle" of friends has been drastically limited.

Offline AshKetchum

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #426 on: Apr 14, 2007 at 12:02 PM »
Last night, Bodie was trying to persuade Wendy to fix her relationship with Dionne, just in case Dionne is evicted tomorrow--he even made parinig about it while he was leading the dinner prayer. Early this morning, Nel was also trying to persuade Maricris to fix her misunderstanding with Dionne, at least "para magkayusan lang" before eviction night. I think everyone agrees that no one should leave the house with a grudge against someone.

But Maricris was right in her tirade against Dionne; during the live feeds, on that final day when everyone was doing double time rushing to finish the last sacks of rice, Gee-Ann, Maricris, Wendy and Saicy were always seen na "nagtatahip" ng palay--Bea was doing kitchen duty while Dionne was either eating or sleeping. Even when it was raining and they had to move everything inside the house, Dionne was nowhere to be found. Her reason that "ewan ko, gusto ko lang parating matulog" was a really bad answer to give everyone who lost sleep doing the weekly task. 

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #427 on: Apr 14, 2007 at 12:07 PM »
I just find it weird though that Wendy and Maricris have been very vocal about airing your grievances to the person involved. Now here's a person who did just that and they are actually hurt by what she has said. Parang Catch 22.

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
« Reply #428 on: Apr 14, 2007 at 12:08 PM »
Wendy has also managed to earn the sympathies of most of the housemates in her feud with Dionne. If you guys watch the feeds Dionne's "circle" of friends has been drastically limited.

I saw that last night - Dionne was sitting all alone singing to herself, while Wendy was surrounded by everyone, sharing her story about how bad Dionne was.

I haven't been paying attention, what really happened between Dionne & Wendy? It makes no sense in my book, since from what I understood last night from the feeds, it sounded like Dionne felt betrayed because she caught Wendy backbiting about her, and now Wendy's mad at Dionne for that incident?

It seems weird. Tama ba 'yun? Shouldn't Wendy be the one apologizing for doing that, much like when Say & company were talking about Cass negatively and eventually apologized to her when BB pointed out their hypocrisy?

LOL that made my day, thanks Hankey!

You're welcome. It was funny... but I actually think it's true;D
« Last Edit: Apr 14, 2007 at 12:11 PM by Mr. Hankey »

Offline Philander

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #429 on: Apr 14, 2007 at 01:00 PM »
I only watch the PBB primetime episode.

I can only see how contempt (toward Dionne) Wendy was without saying any word, especially the talk after the Halo-Halo reward.

The face!
« Last Edit: Apr 14, 2007 at 01:12 PM by Philander »

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #430 on: Apr 14, 2007 at 04:59 PM »
From what I have gathered from watching the feeds, Dionne feels that she and Wendy are very close but that lately she has been distancing herself because Wendy and Bruce are getting very tight. She said that she feels left out and did not want to act like she is forcing herself on them. Basically, that's it. Wendy then expressed how hurt she was and even started crying (!) because Dionne did not tell her how she was really feeling.

If it sounds weird, it does. It's so obviously shallow. Actually, it's as shallow as the reason why Maricris hates Dionne right now (may sama pala sya ng loob pero hindi agad sinabi).

Hankey, you're also right. Wendy has been saying bad things about Dionne even before Dionne intimated her feelings in that group session, so I really don't see why she had to act like she was betrayed. Magaling talagang magpaikot si Wendy. What I don't understand though is how even Mickey, the most level headed guy in the bunch, seems to have been caught in Wendy's web too. Super Jerri Manthey talaga yung gimmick ni Wendy.
« Last Edit: Apr 14, 2007 at 05:02 PM by indie boi »

Offline Munskie

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #431 on: Apr 14, 2007 at 07:25 PM »
Master manipulator talaga si Wendy....thats why maiinis ka rin why no one would stand up to her antics...oh btw, was watching Dionne ironing her clothes for the eviction show, and she cant stop crying.....she does feel its her time cguro......
« Last Edit: Apr 14, 2007 at 07:26 PM by Munskie »

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
« Reply #432 on: Apr 14, 2007 at 10:39 PM »
Sadly, I think it's gonna be Dionne.

If only she could pull a Susan Hawk, and right after being announced, makes a speech in front of her housemates: "I'm so glad to be leaving, since Wendy is such a plastic, pathetic, manipulative bitch, and I couldn't have spent any more time anywhere near her. She's contagious like the plague. Beware."

Exit.

;D

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
« Reply #433 on: Apr 14, 2007 at 10:45 PM »
Woohoo!

Sayang lang... no chance for my "dream speech" to happen.

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #434 on: Apr 14, 2007 at 10:48 PM »
Super woohoo talaga hehe. Di nasayang votes ko! ;D I think the fight helped Dionne's chances. She is now seen as the underdog -- yung inaapi ng mga kontrabida, hehe.

Are you guys seeing the feeds parang binugbog si Wendy and Maricris. Obvious na gusto nilang umalis si Dionne. Pinupukpok pa ni Wendy si Bruce sa leg beneath her strategically placed pillow. Dang, I hope she gets her just desserts along with Maricris.
« Last Edit: Apr 14, 2007 at 10:49 PM by indie boi »

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #435 on: Apr 14, 2007 at 10:50 PM »
Woohoo!

Sayang lang... no chance for my "dream speech" to happen.
sayang nga.......dream ko rin yun........WOW....look at the long faces of most of the HMs.....

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
« Reply #436 on: Apr 14, 2007 at 11:08 PM »
I'm actually not happy with the result. Despite hating him in his first week, Kian actually became one of the more entertaining housemates. But I'm glad that three-pronged "alliance" of Kian-Nel-Bruce has been shattered. Pero sana si Bruce na lang yung natanggal.

My evictee wish list would be Bodie, Maricris, Wendy and Bruce. But with my luck, they'll probably be the Final Four.  ::)

Now I hope there's an immunity challenge tomorrow, and that Dionne wins it. So these freaks can have even more to frown about for another week.  ;D

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #437 on: Apr 14, 2007 at 11:11 PM »
Nel is overacting. He acts like Kian has bit the dust. Nakakaasar especially to the nominees who were not evicted.

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
« Reply #438 on: Apr 14, 2007 at 11:32 PM »
They're used to him by now. That was exactly his reaction when Zeke was evicted.  ;D

I just reviewed my live feed recording. It was quite an extreme reaction. When Gee-Ann was saved, literally everyone in the house cheered and clapped. Then, when Dionne was announced - she and Gee-Ann squealed, some gasps were heard, Maricris buried her head in her hands, and only Mickey clapped - and it looked like he did it just to be polite.

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #439 on: Apr 15, 2007 at 12:01 AM »
Dionne and Wendy already talked a few minutes ago. Ok na daw. but then I opened my feed and she is again badmouthing Dionne to Mickey. And surprisingly, Mickey supports Wendy! Based on what Mickey is saying right now, he thinks Wendy is soo kind. Wendy is feeding into the "adulation" and acting like she's a saint and she is beyond reproach.
« Last Edit: Apr 15, 2007 at 12:07 AM by indie boi »

Offline phulboss

• Collector
  • I'm a South American ruminant mammal!
  • Liked:
« Reply #440 on: Apr 15, 2007 at 12:11 AM »
the reaction was probably because they were also expecting dionne to leave. sayang talaga... i wish bodie got booted out instead. kian seems to be more of an entertainer between the 2.

hataw din yung votes ni dionne during the last two days... from 10% to 26%... and she probably has wendy to thank for that ;D surprisingly, dionne, even with her drama queen quirks, is much more tolerable than wendy and maricris. i think the housemates' disdain toward dionne is still somewhat related to the zeke issue from last time... and mickey became her object of affection too, making it easier for wendy to turn them against dionne. i really hope the tables somehow turn on wendy soon. she should get evicted... i'm so looking forward to that bubbles paraiso catfight!

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
« Reply #441 on: Apr 15, 2007 at 12:17 AM »
Mickey got annoyed by Dionne's "I love you but will only tell you in ilonggo" antics.

I'm wondering what really happened in the unedited version of their bull session. Mickey seems to think that what Dionne said to Wendy was something that was inappropriate for group discussion and should've been one-on-one between them. And Wendy feels betrayed since she overheard that Dionne planned to try to make up with Maricris but not with her. She considered Dionne a friend, so she feels Dionne should've tried to fix the friend's relationship before the relationship with the non-friend. That's why she's allegedly hurt.

=====

You know, I don't quite buy those voting statistics you've been posting, phulboss. Nothing personal, but if people had that sort of access to voting trends... it would be something reportable to Endemol since it's probably in violation of their contract. Can you cite your source? It seems more like a ploy to get votes for certain candidates than actual vote counts.
« Last Edit: Apr 15, 2007 at 12:19 AM by Mr. Hankey »

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #442 on: Apr 15, 2007 at 12:22 AM »
Dionne and Wendy already talked a few minutes ago. Ok na daw. but then I opened my feed and she is again badmouthing Dionne to Mickey. And surprisingly, Mickey supports Wendy! Based on what Mickey is saying right now, he thinks Wendy is soo kind. Wendy is feeding into the "adulation" and acting like she's a saint and she is beyond reproach.
ganun naman style ni Wendy.....when she's in squabble with someone, she'll isolate other HMs to get their sympathy vote..and talk talk and talk.....and she'll act as if she's the aggrieved party...........

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #443 on: Apr 15, 2007 at 12:32 AM »
Mickey got annoyed by Dionne's "I love you but will only tell you in ilonggo" antics.

I'm wondering what really happened in the unedited version of their bull session. Mickey seems to think that what Dionne said to Wendy was something that was inappropriate for group discussion and should've been one-on-one between them. And Wendy feels betrayed since she overheard that Dionne planned to try to make up with Maricris but not with her. She considered Dionne a friend, so she feels Dionne should've tried to fix the friend's relationship before the relationship with the non-friend. That's why she's allegedly hurt.

=====

You know, I don't quite buy those voting statistics you've been posting, phulboss. Nothing personal, but if people had that sort of access to voting trends... it would be something reportable to Endemol since it's probably in violation of their contract. Can you cite your source? It seems more like a ploy to get votes for certain candidates than actual vote counts.

I saw the whole bull session and I have to agree with Mickey. Dionne's grievance should have been aired with just the person and not the group simply because it was quite personal and secondly, the session was about house management. But despite that obvious faux pas, the reaction was much more OA than the actual infraction. There really was no reason for either Maricris or Wendy to harbor such a deep resentment towards Dionne that they would actively make Dionne feel unwelcome in the house.

I hope Wendy's antics will come back to haunt her one of these days.

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
« Reply #444 on: Apr 15, 2007 at 12:45 AM »
There really was no reason for either Maricris or Wendy to harbor such a deep resentment towards Dionne that they would actively make Dionne feel unwelcome in the house.

As much as I dislike both, are we neglecting a major factor here? All the housemates this season are barely out of their teens. Small issues seem much bigger and are very frequently blown out of proportion when you're that age. Then when you reach your 30s, you look back at such incidents and embarrassedly laugh at your pettiness and stupidity.

Ah, youth!  ;D
« Last Edit: Apr 15, 2007 at 12:53 AM by Mr. Hankey »

Offline AshKetchum

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #445 on: Apr 15, 2007 at 01:06 AM »
i wish bodie got booted out instead.

same here--he's just meh to me, and I can't stand his stupid "kamusta naman yan?" comments with Wendy.

My evictee wish list would be Bodie, Maricris, Wendy and Bruce.

LOL, it's exactly the same as mine--and I want Wendy and Bruce to go first. It would be great if Bruce goes first, just to see Wendy crumple like an old bag. But the best payoff for me would be seeing Wendy just one person shy of the Big Four, then being evicted.
« Last Edit: Apr 15, 2007 at 01:08 AM by AshKetchum »

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #446 on: Apr 15, 2007 at 10:22 AM »
Same list here! I also want Bruce to go first before Wendy.

By the way, regarding the housemate swap. The chosen housemates will not know that they are going to be sent to another country. All they know is that they are going out of the house. The blindfold will only be removed when they are already on a plane. I forgot that very important bit of information. I really wish Gee-ann will not be chosen because she may not have the pyschological strength to endure being forcibly transplanted into another house, much less another country where people do not speak English.

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #447 on: Apr 15, 2007 at 10:52 AM »
Been reading accounts of the live stream post eviction. apparently, Wendy actively sought each of the housemates (except for Gee-ann) and basically badmouthed Dionne to everyone. Plastic daw and nagbabait-baitan lang. And she even dared to say that the reason Dionne got close with Gee-ann is because Gee-ann is rich (implying that she can help Dionne in the voting). Galing magmanipulate ni Wendy. It looks 100% sure that Dionne will be nominated again, along with Gee-ann. Come to think of it, Gee-ann was the first girl that Wendy targetted and she has been consistently nominated.

I'm just wondering though why BB is not letting the other housemates hear Wendy's backbiting rants. In PBB Teen edition I remember one time when the audio feed of the two conniving against Mikki were piped into the house speakers. Dapat mabigyan din si Wendy ng ganyang treatment. But then I seriously doubt it. Looks like Wendy has a strong backer in ABS-CBN. In the primetime show, I have yet to see any of Wendy's bad habits being given focus.

Offline AshKetchum

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #448 on: Apr 15, 2007 at 12:09 PM »
Looks like Wendy has a strong backer in ABS-CBN. In the primetime show, I have yet to see any of Wendy's bad habits being given focus.

I agree. Worse, they seem to be positively reinforcing that Queen b!tch's love team with Bruce--Toni even mentioned the word "nakakakilig" when describing them, which made me want to throw up.

I think Mickey is wise to her antics though, and he's just playing along with her. Their conversation about Dionne seems to be advantageous to Mickey in the sense that he can really find out how much of a b!tch Wendy is.

Poor Gee-Ann...in this morning's weekly weigh-in, she once again gained more than 5 lbs, which is baffling, because she doesn't seem to be gaining much, unlike Saicy, who obviously looks heavier, and yet she only gained 4 lbs. So another automatic nomination na naman?  Darn, I hope her fans won't get tired of voting for her yet.  :(

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #449 on: Apr 15, 2007 at 01:10 PM »
Gee-ann has a little girl lost quality that is obviously being lapped up by the public. I hope the events that have transpired this week will strengthen the support for Dionne and Gee-ann.