Author Topic: Pinoy Big Brother: Season 2  (Read 108453 times)

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 20
Re: Pinoy Big Brother: Season 2
« Reply #450 on: Apr 15, 2007 at 02:41 PM »
Gee-Ann is now crying hysterically, since Big Brother told her he'll take away her automatic nomination for the weight gain... in exchange for PAMELA.

And the condition is "PAMELA... FOREVER," as in the doll will be given away.

Seriously, she can file a legal complaint against this show if Big Brother insists on this. That's extreme and cruel mental torture for someone in her frame of mind, regardless of what that quack of a psychiatrist they have on says.

She shouldn't agree to that, and shouldn't be crying, since she should know she'll be saved again, anyway. The odds are in her favor, based on her history. Despite not seeing the votes, she should've realized by now that she's safe every time nominated.
« Last Edit: Apr 15, 2007 at 02:42 PM by Mr. Hankey »
Mr. Hankey the Christmas Poo... He loves me, I love you...

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • Trade Count: (+31)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Twitter: @indieboi
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #451 on: Apr 15, 2007 at 03:23 PM »

Tina from BB Slovenia is supposed to be the girl going to the PBB house.

Offline Munskie

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #452 on: Apr 15, 2007 at 03:30 PM »
I hate Wendy.........and hate aint  strong of a word for what I feel for that bitch

Offline gearhead

• DVD Addict
  • Resident Lurker!
  • Liked:
« Reply #453 on: Apr 15, 2007 at 09:35 PM »
Gee-Ann is now crying hysterically, since Big Brother told her he'll take away her automatic nomination for the weight gain... in exchange for PAMELA.

And the condition is "PAMELA... FOREVER," as in the doll will be given away.

Seriously, she can file a legal complaint against this show if Big Brother insists on this. That's extreme and cruel mental torture for someone in her frame of mind, regardless of what that quack of a psychiatrist they have on says.

natawa lang ako dito. nice, mr. hankey. akala ko ako lang ang me tendency to gag whenever that mr. randy the pyschiatric (sic) appears on the screen spewing his "analysis" of the housemates. eh mas marami pa akong napupulot na logical and sensible analysis sa mga forums eh.  ;D

Tina from BB Slovenia is supposed to be the girl going to the PBB house.

yes, siya nga yung pupunta sa pinas. she looks quite mature for her age of 22 y.o.

kagabi we watched the live feed from bb-slovenia and she was shocked when she learned she was going to the "filipine". akala ko naman she was crying with joy, yun pala takot na takot daw kasi baka di tayo marunong mag-english. also, di nya alam na it is only for a week so she's sad coz she's quite bonded with the housemates already so she liked it there na.

on another note still with bb-slovenia... dun sa live feed ng eviction night nila kagabi, pinakita pa talaga sina roberto and jasmina doing the humps under the sheets. ilang clips ang pinakita and it includes them doing it with lights off and even with all on. sadly, si roberto was the one voted out by the viewers. baliktad kasi sila, voters text in for the housemate they want to evict.

it looks it will be an exciting cross-cultural exchange not just in the house but also in the local and slovenian forums. sa abs-cbn forums, andami na nag-register mga slovenians at me sarili na silang thread doon including another one for ms. tina from bb-sl. they have perused our housemates and gandang-ganda sila sa mga housemates natin. sabi pa nila, pagpunta ni tina dito wala nang natirang hot sa bb-sl house... while hirap silang pumili preferred housemate nila to swap with ms. tina. pero me consensus na rin na it's wendy ang the best ipadala doon so that the slovene's will be drooling with her dusky beauty.

I hate Wendy.........and hate aint  strong of a word for what I feel for that b**ch

i quite agree with you there, but i still think she's the best mapadala natin sa slovenia.... though not for any cultural reason. hehe.  ;)
harman kardon avr5550, wharfe 9.5/9.cs/9.dfs pioneer dv-600av

Offline gearhead

• DVD Addict
  • Resident Lurker!
  • Liked:
« Reply #454 on: Apr 15, 2007 at 10:47 PM »
hmmm..... interesting, bakit kaya lalaking housemate ang kinuha nila for sbb?  ???

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
« Reply #455 on: Apr 15, 2007 at 10:48 PM »
sabi pa nila, pagpunta ni tina dito wala nang natirang hot sa bb-sl house

They'll feel even worse when they see it's a GUY we're sending over in exchange for her.  ;D
« Last Edit: Apr 15, 2007 at 10:49 PM by Mr. Hankey »

Offline gearhead

• DVD Addict
  • Resident Lurker!
  • Liked:
« Reply #456 on: Apr 15, 2007 at 10:52 PM »
at least it's not our fault.... it's their bb's choice.  :D

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
« Reply #457 on: Apr 15, 2007 at 10:54 PM »
If you were their BB, you'd choose the one that looks most different from your housemates, wouldn't you? So I'm guessing it's either Nel or the also dark-skinned Bruce.
« Last Edit: Apr 15, 2007 at 10:55 PM by Mr. Hankey »

Offline phulboss

• Collector
  • I'm a South American ruminant mammal!
  • Liked:
« Reply #458 on: Apr 15, 2007 at 11:25 PM »
You know, I don't quite buy those voting statistics you've been posting, phulboss. Nothing personal, but if people had that sort of access to voting trends... it would be something reportable to Endemol since it's probably in violation of their contract. Can you cite your source? It seems more like a ploy to get votes for certain candidates than actual vote counts.

here we go: http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/pinoy_bigbrother_season2_update . it's an 'official' yahoogroup (or at least abs-cbn sanctioned). i'm not a member myself, but the front page regularly posts statistics although conveniently only up to wednesday or thursday of an eviction week (i.e. the last 2 days remain 'secret'). it's a ploy, definitely, but the tally was consistent with the first 2 evictions. indie boi was also skeptical about it (as was i) when i first stumbled upon the tally. i also think that endemol wouldn't approve of the tally, but abs-cbn could have justified this with them first.

Offline gearhead

• DVD Addict
  • Resident Lurker!
  • Liked:
« Reply #459 on: Apr 15, 2007 at 11:28 PM »
here's the transcript of the announcement and revelation to tina about the bb swap, as posted by JstSlo (from slovenia) in the abs-cbn forums:
host: we must tell you that BB has prepared a really special surprise for one of you. tina.... tina, can you bake a real slovenian potica?

tina: no

(host:no?!)

tina: well if I make an effort maybe yes, but still....

host: how about polka (exp: slovenian national dance)? how skilled are your feet with polka?

tina: alen taught me. we had a lot of practice with alen and now I'm quite good at it
(exp: they had a dance marathon weekly task)

host: well tina, all of this, and also wearing of the national clothings, you will have to learn, cause you'll change the BB house, and you'll have to represent our culture in another BB house.

tina: what??? (btw: this is second 55 of the clip)

host: laughing

tina: noooo, what's up with this....?

host: yes tina, you're traveling (tina: where?) to another BB house

tina: yea right... No way, are you normal :)...
(exp: the others are clapping and laughing)

host: Listen to me, tina (tina: I don't believe it) youre leaving on thursday

tina: where? - (she has her hand in her mouth so its hard to hear it),

host: you're going to the philippines!

tina: No chance! Nooo, comeon.... I'm not going anywhere (laughing)

host: yes chance! you're leaving for philippines on thursday, and you better teach the philippinos to bake our slovenian potica and other things when you get there! :)

tina: come on! (like stop kidding me, the others are clapping again, this is 1minute35seconds in the clip - now she starts crying), someone in the background is saying: crazy crazy crazy (in a good way of course)

host: are you not happy, tina? awww...

tina: no. and then to sonja: the last time... cause I wanna be with all of you...

host: tina, the philippines?

tina: well, I'll go if I must, but I'd rather stay with them....
again to sonja: philippines (a bit of laugh, and it gets hard to understand - houses something) oh come on

robert: I can go instead of her, I wont cry. (hehe a good one :) this is 2minutes10seconds)

tina: well, nothing to it, I'll go if I must, I don't have... (she was about to say I dont have any other option) No, this was a joke, no.....

host (repeating what she said, imitating her voice): no, it was a joke, no, tina, it was not a joke, for real, you're going to the philippines.
(to the audience) OK, tine will travel accompanied by our "babysitter" to the philippines on thursday, and for the whole week we'll watch her stay at the BB house... the philippinian house of course. But the housemates do not know that someone from the philippinian BB house will be joining them. mmhmh... this will be interesting, very interesting.

here's another look at tina from sbb:
« Last Edit: Apr 15, 2007 at 11:48 PM by gearhead »

Offline phulboss

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #460 on: Apr 15, 2007 at 11:41 PM »
Poor Gee-Ann...in this morning's weekly weigh-in, she once again gained more than 5 lbs, which is baffling, because she doesn't seem to be gaining much, unlike Saicy, who obviously looks heavier, and yet she only gained 4 lbs. So another automatic nomination na naman?  Darn, I hope her fans won't get tired of voting for her yet.  :(

not that i'm biased (although i am, hehe), but that 5lb rule shouldn't apply to those who obviously look underweight for health reasons. just look at wendy... her ribs are sticking out through her skin, mind you (they're more obvious than those plastic protrusions on her chest). bb should hire an in-house nutritionist who can give them target weights based on their ideal body weight... then make them work toward those target weights before they hand out instant nominations. a lot of people are upset about this rule, especially because most media have started promoting new beauty values (most notable being dove's campaign for real beauty). abs-cbn doesn't mind promoting anorexia, it seems.

i really feel bad for gee-ann because she actually went on a crash diet when she found out that she was joining pbb (that's 2 weeks from the time she entered the house). she was way below her normal weight to start with. dieting can only get one so far because once the body adapts to the amount of food consumed, one regains 'normal' weight inevitably... that's what's happening to gee-ann at the moment. because of her crash diet, she's now paying for her vanity, if anything, but her health shouldn't be continually be put at risk. abs-cbn should know better.

Offline phulboss

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #461 on: Apr 15, 2007 at 11:53 PM »
i'm hoping it would be bruce. nel's humor won't be much appreciated in slovenia, i think. who knows what the distance would do to wendy, hehe. maybe bruce could get seduced over there and wendy would get to see dirty videos of him doing slovenian sexytime!

sending a girl to slovenia will probably be too problematic, especially since slovenia has cameras inside their shower enclosures. not to mention that they also have a 'rabbit' inside their house (i.e. he is urgently procreational). it's a potential mtrcb warning.

Offline gearhead

• DVD Addict
  • Resident Lurker!
  • Liked:
« Reply #462 on: Apr 16, 2007 at 12:08 AM »
yes, there is an ongoing uproar about that weight gain rule. mukha naman talagang ang payat nina geeann and wendy, pero kasali pa rin sila sa no weight gain of more than 5 lbs. mas okay talaga yung go for an ideal target weight and maintain it there, not applying that rule across the board eh kita naman di pare-pareho mga pangangatawan nila.

eto na lang, para di masyadong uminit ulo natin. si tina pa rin ng sbb:

baka manominate ka ni nel. ayaw ni nel ng babaeng may abs.

« Last Edit: Apr 16, 2007 at 12:41 AM by gearhead »

Offline phulboss

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #463 on: Apr 16, 2007 at 12:20 AM »
the slovenians pointed out that tina had the most pleasing looks among their female housemates. i'm sure a lot of them are disappointed that they didn't get wendy (with the guys possibly hitting on her in slovenia, she'd probably go berzerk... but she'll bum off their yosi supply first).

at any rate, it seems we have a fairer set of housemates... i wonder who will get sent off, hehe. if nel gets chosen, i can only imagine the female slovenians' disappointment, hehe.

Offline gearhead

• DVD Addict
  • Resident Lurker!
  • Liked:
« Reply #464 on: Apr 16, 2007 at 12:23 AM »
or you might be wrong phulboss. hehe:

from one sbb forumer at the abs forum:
Maybe because it would be too big cultural shock if women came in SBB house - for her (our guys shower nude)... or they think that Jasmina could try to do something "juicy" with new guy, cause her "lover" Robert went out  (or maybe Sonja, she likes other culture, she travels a lot and by our guys, she likes to play (I dont know the right english word) with all guys in the slovenian BB house.

and another one:
sending a guy makes sense. Robert (the bunny) has just been evicted, leaving Jasmina without a lover to hump (poor thing) so Slovenian BB immediately thought of getting her a replacement ;) PS: Robert had to meet her dad, and looked not just a little uncomfortable. Her dad commented he didn't like him at all.

So, hope your guy doesn't mind getting raped in front of the cameras :P

wow. imagine that. as i've said in my above post... it was jasmina who had been shagging with robert. and there is sonja. so imagine if they fancy the guy who got sent (yes, even nel)... that would be wild.  :D
« Last Edit: Apr 16, 2007 at 12:36 AM by gearhead »

Offline phulboss

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #465 on: Apr 16, 2007 at 12:44 AM »
it would be great too if nel gets sent and gets lucky there! the video would be youtube's most popular download for sure and - assuming we can stomach it -it would be an inspiration to us all. him and ron jeremy both. i jsut hope he brings protection!

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #466 on: Apr 16, 2007 at 01:01 AM »
Where can you see the BB Slovenia feeds? By the way, the original swap was supposed to be with BB Brazil but because going to Brazil is a 24 hour air trip, they just decided to go with BB Slovenia, which has a more forgiving flight length.

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #467 on: Apr 16, 2007 at 01:06 AM »
I've been quite vocal about that weight rule from the get go because it really does not promote a health self image especially for girls like Gee-ann (who looks much better with those additional five pounds) and yes, even Wendy who walks like a stick with boobs because she is so obviously underweight.

Offline gearhead

• DVD Addict
  • Resident Lurker!
  • Liked:
« Reply #468 on: Apr 16, 2007 at 02:15 AM »
Where can you see the BB Slovenia feeds? By the way, the original swap was supposed to be with BB Brazil but because going to Brazil is a 24 hour air trip, they just decided to go with BB Slovenia, which has a more forgiving flight length.

here it is, currently streaming the results of the nominations. sonja and jazmina included i think. fyi, the host is a former playboy playmate.

http://24ur.com/bin/video_live.php
« Last Edit: Apr 16, 2007 at 02:21 AM by gearhead »

Offline jekoy

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • DVD Addict
  • Movielandia
  • Liked:
« Reply #469 on: Apr 16, 2007 at 10:04 AM »
I've been quite vocal about that weight rule from the get go because it really does not promote a health self image especially for girls like Gee-ann (who looks much better with those additional five pounds) and yes, even Wendy who walks like a stick with boobs because she is so obviously underweight.

i was thinking the same way. it should go both ways: lose weight for those who are "over" weight while gain weight for those under weight. it seems to me that the girls were under weight since they weigh 90+lbs. i believe that at their age, they should at least weigh 100+ lbs. ano na ang ang gusto nilang ituro? that being thin and under weight is good and beautiful? i remember maricris saying before, "ngayon lang ako nagkaproblema ng ganito sa pagkain," when clearly, di naman mortal sin ung idinagdag niyang timbang.
Absolutely no regrets!

Offline ESL

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #470 on: Apr 16, 2007 at 12:27 PM »
I can't wait to see hot Tina will react to the stupid tasks of PBB! LOL!

"Tina, you will wrap 500 gift packs. Tina, you will be Sadako for a day."
« Last Edit: Apr 16, 2007 at 12:30 PM by ESL »

Offline phulboss

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #471 on: Apr 16, 2007 at 09:56 PM »
it occured to me that the producers' priorities are somewhat obvious with their housemate choices here. pbb chose the supposedly hottest slovenian housemate, being more showbiz-oriented this season. i just wonder what sbb took into consideration when they selected the local housemate.

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
« Reply #472 on: Apr 16, 2007 at 10:55 PM »
Wow, this new schedule with the daily show starting past 11PM is bad!

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #473 on: Apr 16, 2007 at 10:58 PM »
Yup, it is. I really had to fight the urge to just sleep or play a game instead. I rarely watch TV past 11 pm so this is really going to be a major shift in my schedule.

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #474 on: Apr 16, 2007 at 11:22 PM »
So it's Bruce for the swap. Good choice. Much better than Nel.
« Last Edit: Apr 16, 2007 at 11:22 PM by indie boi »

Offline pjayg

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • DVD Addict
  • I am the Nocturnal Prince!
  • Liked:
« Reply #475 on: Apr 17, 2007 at 12:28 AM »
i agree ... but the main reason for choosing daw was because there were no good-looking housemates in slovenia? ... too shallow ;D

Offline pjayg

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #476 on: Apr 17, 2007 at 12:30 AM »
Wow, this new schedule with the daily show starting past 11PM is bad!

i know, good thing i'm on leave right now  ;D

Offline phulboss

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #477 on: Apr 17, 2007 at 01:07 AM »
probably not that shallow if the producers' main intent is to boost their ratings. bruce can attract more viewers than nel, imo. the slovenian girls will only be too happy to jump him, hehe.

too bad they couldn't ship out wendy instead. it would be nice should the swap become permanently effective for the entire season, hehe.

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #478 on: Apr 17, 2007 at 09:03 AM »
After watching the end of the primetime show at around past 12 I realized that this could be a conscious ploy of ABS that for the duration of the housemate swap the show airs at an ungodly hour. Maybe they are anticipating a lot of risque content to come out.

But whether this gets aired or not I know that PBB fans are already preparing for the deluge of captured feeds to be uploaded on Youtube.

Offline pjayg

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #479 on: Apr 17, 2007 at 09:17 AM »
probably not that shallow if the producers' main intent is to boost their ratings. bruce can attract more viewers than nel, imo. the slovenian girls will only be too happy to jump him, hehe.

i'm happy na den at least wendy will be 'stuck' w/ dionne now that bruce will be out ... poor nel though, last sat 'twas kian, then maricris (cos of BF's taped message) and now its bruce (add pa the dad's military-like commands hehe)