Author Topic: Pinoy Big Brother: Season 2  (Read 108410 times)

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • Trade Count: (+31)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Twitter: @indieboi
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
Re: Pinoy Big Brother: Season 2
« Reply #480 on: Apr 17, 2007 at 10:26 PM »
Bruce just announced that he's leaving the house and Wendy has been crying hysterically for the last few minutes. Hysterical like she found out Bruce has three days to live. The funny thing is, she is bawling but hardly any tears are falling. Super acting.

Offline Munskie

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #481 on: Apr 17, 2007 at 11:09 PM »
Bruce just announced that he's leaving the house and Wendy has been crying hysterically for the last few minutes. Hysterical like she found out Bruce has three days to live. The funny thing is, she is bawling but hardly any tears are falling. Super acting.
and I hate it when she shouts.....pa pansin talaga.......walang breeding...

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #482 on: Apr 17, 2007 at 11:14 PM »
My wife had to stop what she was doing to find out why she was crying hysterically. When she did find out the reason, nabuwisit talaga sya. Ang ingay daw kasi.

Offline AshKetchum

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 31
« Reply #483 on: Apr 17, 2007 at 11:21 PM »
Saw that as well. I actually thought that no one could top Gee-Ann's wailing on the Snakes & Ladders board; I was wrong--Wendy did just that, complete with faux-asthma attacks (first time I saw a chain smoker na asthmatic din pala), at may pahiyaw-hiyaw pa. She deserves an award for best super-OA performance, akala mo eh namatayan na.  ::)

Here's hoping that her asthma attacks would continue so there would be good reason for her to leave the house and go to a hospital, tapos lumampas sana sa 24-hour rule...heh.  ;D

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #484 on: Apr 17, 2007 at 11:59 PM »
guys, cant keep up what Maricris is annoyed about.....di ko kasi malakas yung volume natutulog na mag ina ko.......inis ba sya sa OA na OA na si Wendy? 

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #485 on: Apr 18, 2007 at 12:01 AM »
From what I gather naiinis sya dahil wala daw syang nararamdaman. In her words, insensitive daw sya. I may be wrong though because she also kept shouting gibberish.

Offline AshKetchum

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #486 on: Apr 18, 2007 at 06:28 AM »
^^Before I slept, I saw Maricris kept asking "ano ang rason? ano?" over and over to Nel. I think she's annoyed that she can't fathom the reason for Bruce leaving suddenly without any explanation whatsoever. I think she was also trying to persuade the others to demand an explanation from Big Brother, but Nel told her off by saying that "kung si Bruce nga hindi sinabihan ang rason eh tayo pa kaya?" They told her to wait, that Big Bro could explain everything in due time.

It's hilarious, because hindi ba niya alam that when you joined Big Brother, you sort of agreed that anything could be done to you in the house, and Big Bro could toy with you any way he pleases? What does she think Big Brother is about--a boarding house? Eh bakit pa siya sumali if she can't handle it?

It's fun to see everyone's reaction to Bruce's announcement, because none of them really has any idea of what's about to happen--they think it has something to do with his family, or a legal matter like Gretchen of PBB Celebrity Edition.
« Last Edit: Apr 18, 2007 at 06:29 AM by AshKetchum »

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #487 on: Apr 18, 2007 at 06:58 AM »
It's actually one of Maricris' most irritating qualities. During the waterwheel task, BB instructed Bodie to secretly tell Maricris and Dionne to go to the confession room. Bodie approached Maricris (who was on her shift) and asked her if she can look for a replacement. Maricris, in all her stupidity, then loudly badgered Bodie to tell her why she had to follow him. She even told him that she is not going to do anything unless he tell her. Stupidity and cluelessness is really a lethal combination.

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #488 on: Apr 18, 2007 at 12:03 PM »
Wendy's crying fits shows no signs of abating. She just keeps crying. It is so frigging irritating. I've turned off the feeds so many times and come back hoping this overly acted drama will be finished -- but no, the cameras are all trained on Wendy.

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #489 on: Apr 18, 2007 at 12:20 PM »
im so glad nasa office ako........but i know i wont avoid it come the prime time show......er...late night show I believe.....hehehe ;D
« Last Edit: Apr 18, 2007 at 12:41 PM by Munskie »

Offline AshKetchum

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #490 on: Apr 18, 2007 at 12:41 PM »
I'm glad I'm still at work.  ;D

Wendy's probably doing it to gain sympathy from gullible viewers. She's a hypocrite, plain and simple--nilait niya si Dionne about Zeke & Mickey, that she has a boyfriend daw, blah blah blah... Eh di ba she also has a boyfriend, so what's the problem with Bruce leaving? Masyadong OA, paano kung na-evict si Bruce, will she also do her fake "Crying Lady" performance?

Sana Big Brother gets fed up and tells Wendy to STFU and stop crying, otherwise magvolunteer na lang siya lumabas ng bahay.

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #491 on: Apr 18, 2007 at 12:45 PM »
when will somebody stand up against wendy?   it seems na brainwash yata lahat ng mga ka HMs nya.........

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #492 on: Apr 18, 2007 at 01:01 PM »
She didn't just cry, mind you. She slept beside Bruce the whole night and the camera was pointed squarely at them the whole time. And they slept with their arms wrapped around each other. Poor boyfriend waiting outside.

Offline AshKetchum

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #493 on: Apr 18, 2007 at 02:07 PM »
It would be great if Bruce gets seduced by the BB Slovenia girls (I heard that Jasmina is horny daw) and gives in, then Big Bro lets the housemates watch everything.  ;D

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #494 on: Apr 19, 2007 at 08:08 AM »
Natawa ako while browsing the forum in abs.........here's what some got to say with wendy's super exposure lalo na sa primetime show....palitan na lang daw yung title ng show:

Pinoy Big Brother:  Wendy Edition
Pinoy Bog Brother:  Wendy and the Housemates

o di kaya sabihin na lang host......."abangan kung sino sa mga Housemates and makakasama ni Wendy sa Big Four!!"

Up to a point na me nag -email na ke Direk Dyogi regarding sa over exposure ng manok nila..... ;D ;D

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #495 on: Apr 19, 2007 at 12:08 PM »
Biased talaga ang ABS......coz they are showing the Bruce-Wendy tandem in different light....na tipong "nakakakilig"  well in fact na me BF din si Wendy sa labas.........in contrast sa ginawa nila ke Dionne.  Ito namang Wendy, nagmamalinis regarding sa mga bilin ke Dionne, well in fact sinasakal nya sarili nya with what he's doing with Bruce..............oh well.
 pati sa forum, pinag aalis mga tipong "I Hate Wendy Threads" dun.....
« Last Edit: Apr 19, 2007 at 12:13 PM by Munskie »

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #496 on: Apr 19, 2007 at 12:45 PM »
The funny thing is, if you are a housemate and you do not talk to Wendy, chances are you will not be seen on the feeds. She enjoys that much exposure. Dionne, who hardly talks to Wendy anymore is rarely seen along with Bea. Parang Wendy channel na nga ang dating. Buti sana if the cameras would also go with Wendy to take a shower then I wouldn't mind as much. But to just watch her build herself up in front of her minions is just not my cup of tea. And did you see that Globe "task" last night? Now they are building up tasks around a single housemate.

Actually, I hardly watch the feeds now because Wendy has made this whole thing so boring.

Offline AshKetchum

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #497 on: Apr 19, 2007 at 01:55 PM »
It's Cass all over again...anyone remember season 1, where Cass got constant exposure, right down to ABS-CBN promoting her as St. Cass? Obviously Wendy has some insider backer at the network.  :P

And I agree with indie boi, so I just switch channels now everytime Wendy is the focus of the primetime show (last night's crying lady performance) or the live feed.

Btw, did anyone notice Wendy's face last night in the confession room when the doctors and nurses came in? She suddenly turned into her scowling "Dark Wendy" pikon look--it's obvious that she realized her OA "asthma attack" performance might earn her a trip outside the house like Mich Dulce of Celebrity Edition. So biglang gumaling agad.  :D
« Last Edit: Apr 19, 2007 at 01:55 PM by AshKetchum »

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #498 on: Apr 19, 2007 at 02:09 PM »
B**bies sell..........o btw, Wendy's shirt says it all....she wishes that they are Brains. hehehe

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #499 on: Apr 19, 2007 at 08:37 PM »
Funny stuff I encountered in another forum...from Gee-ann fans:

Fan1: hulaan nyo kung ano ginagawa ni wendy, saicy at bodie????? dali hula na.

Fan2: kaka switch on ko lang... ano nangyari between nel and wendita? may pinag uusapan na naman sina wendita at baklang bodie...

Fan1: dione topic nila...di ko na lam yung iba kase lipat uli ako dito sa harap ng pc...basta lam nyo kung nao yung ginagawa nila palagi yung favorite nilang libangan pag walang magawa...tungkola ata sa task yan kanina...di ko masyado magets nakatutok ako dito sa pc eh gagawa ng another pic vid ni gee..kwento po pls sa mga me alam...tenchu...ngapala, kanina ang binabackbite naman ni wendy eh si bea...hayan umaariba na naman ang reyna...nyahahahhaha...kanina pala nakita ko kili-kili ni wendy ang itim..hanuvayan..lolz

Fan2: ano ang issue na naman ni wendita kay bea? grabe naman ang isang to, kaligayahan na ang siraan ang iba. siguro lahat ng tartar at nicotine sa kakayosi ni wendita eh umuusok palabas ng kili kili nya kaya maitim na... hahahahaha, ano ba yun? wala lang,..

;D ;D ;D

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 20
« Reply #500 on: Apr 19, 2007 at 08:49 PM »
It's trying to decipher posts like those that keeps me away from other forums that discuss PBB.  ;D
« Last Edit: Apr 19, 2007 at 11:57 PM by Mr. Hankey »
Mr. Hankey the Christmas Poo... He loves me, I love you...

Offline phulboss

• Collector
  • I'm a South American ruminant mammal!
  • Liked:
« Reply #501 on: Apr 19, 2007 at 10:51 PM »
exactly ;D it's amazing sometime how they're able to communicate, hehe (at least txtspeak is now banned on the abs-cbn forums).

Offline AshKetchum

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #502 on: Apr 19, 2007 at 11:51 PM »
That's easy enough to translate:

Fan1: blahblahwendyisab!tchblahblah...

Fan2: blahblahwendyisab!tchblahblah...blahblahbodieisamaleb!tchblahblah...

Fan1: blahblahwendyisab!tchblahblah...

Fan2: blahblahwendyisab!tchblahblah...

Nothing to it.  ;D

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
« Reply #503 on: Apr 20, 2007 at 01:20 PM »
I can't wait to see hot Tina will react to the stupid tasks of PBB! LOL!

I can't wait to see the look on Tina from BB Slovenia's face when they play Pinoy Ako or the ABS-CBN Summer Promo Theme and she sees everyone immediately stop whatever their doing to suddenly jump into a bizarre choreographed dance number!

She'll be thinking, "What the hell is wrong with these people??? It's like The Twilight Zone!"  ;D

I hope she'll at least be honest enough to let Mickey know how awkward he actually looks when he thinks he's dancing really well... and with feelings.  ::)
« Last Edit: Apr 20, 2007 at 01:27 PM by Mr. Hankey »

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #504 on: Apr 20, 2007 at 01:50 PM »
I'm excited about the Slovenia feeds. What's the time difference between us and Slovenia? I'm guessing that the majority of the feed will kick in after midnight if the time difference is about 12 hours or so

Offline AshKetchum

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #505 on: Apr 20, 2007 at 02:13 PM »
Will the Slovenia feeds share the same channel location as the PBB 24/7 feed (75)? Or will they add a new, temporary channel for this?

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
« Reply #506 on: Apr 20, 2007 at 03:14 PM »
I'm actually not all that excited to get the Slovenia feeds, since with SkyCable managing its local broadcast, I'm sure we'll get that stupid big red PBB 2 logo every time something even remotely interesting happens.
« Last Edit: Apr 20, 2007 at 03:15 PM by Mr. Hankey »

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #507 on: Apr 20, 2007 at 03:33 PM »
That's true. I'm actually excited about the feeds because this is my first international BB viewing experience outside of two BB Australia Uncut episodes, hehe.

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #508 on: Apr 20, 2007 at 11:56 PM »
Hankey, I think you will be the best person to answer my question. Is it only in our version of BB that we get to see so much crying or BB-directed tasks and scenes that would elicit so much crying and dramatics from housemates? The past couple of weeks has really amped the cry factor and the manufactured dramatic scenes. I'm watching the primetime show right now and that super annoying "sad" bb incidental music has been playing for almost half of the show.

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
« Reply #509 on: Apr 21, 2007 at 03:13 PM »
None I've seen are like that at all. It's mostly Let them do silly or funny tasks/challenges, then let them experience each other NATURALLY WITHOUT INTERFERENCE when they're not doing tasks.

Hence the fun hookups and raunchy behavior. None of this manufactured drama/learn more about life and about yourself crap ABS-CBN has been creating with the franchise.  >:(
« Last Edit: Apr 21, 2007 at 03:13 PM by Mr. Hankey »