Author Topic: Pinoy Big Brother: Season 2  (Read 108520 times)

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • Trade Count: (+31)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Twitter: @indieboi
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
Re: Pinoy Big Brother: Season 2
« Reply #510 on: Apr 21, 2007 at 04:50 PM »
I especially hated that task with Nel. Being covered in a little dirt will make you cry that much? Come on!

I think one other reason why I get so annoyed with all of the crying is that you do not even know if it is real emotion or if your leg is being pulled. These are people who entered the house with a conscious desire to parlay the exposure into a showbiz career. All of the theatrics may really be for the camera -- which makes them all phonies.

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 20
« Reply #511 on: Apr 22, 2007 at 01:42 AM »
I can't wait to see the look on Tina from BB Slovenia's face when they play Pinoy Ako or the ABS-CBN Summer Promo Theme and she sees everyone immediately stop whatever their doing to suddenly jump into a bizarre choreographed dance number!

She'll be thinking, "What the hell is wrong with these people??? It's like The Twilight Zone!"  ;D

Oh wow. Tina just told them they also have a "Big Brother Dance" they choreographed in Slovenia!

It must be a prerequisite for Big Brother in developing countries...  ;D

But they don't have to dance every time the song is played, and it's more like a dance showdown, guys vs. girls.
Mr. Hankey the Christmas Poo... He loves me, I love you...

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #512 on: Apr 22, 2007 at 10:39 AM »
Nel is really trying hard to "assert" his masculinity. He's basically taken first dibs on Tina. It really proves the theory that fugs have more confidence approaching girls.

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #513 on: Apr 22, 2007 at 10:41 AM »
Oh and did you guys see the feeds last night when Tina arrived? Wendy kept asking Tina if there are a lot of pretty girls in Slovenia. Quite an inappropriate question if you ask me. As inappropriate as Nel's incessant questions about whether she likes it in the Philippines.

Offline Munskie

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #514 on: Apr 22, 2007 at 11:52 AM »
Oh and did you guys see the feeds last night when Tina arrived? Wendy kept asking Tina if there are a lot of pretty girls in Slovenia. Quite an inappropriate question if you ask me. As inappropriate as Nel's incessant questions about whether she likes it in the Philippines.
yup...and also Wendy kept on asking Tina how long her stay will be........its really inappropriate coz Tina just arrived and havent even warmed up her stay yet.......

Offline inv99

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #515 on: Apr 22, 2007 at 05:28 PM »
Wendy and Maricris are acting improperly. Wendy always tries to interrupt and blab in tagalog -- worst laugh while in front of Tina everytime Tina tries to talk to the housemates. I remember her saying something like "Sana di siya magtagal dito, sana bumalik agad si Bruce" while Tina is still in the proximity. It's very disrespectful.

One fortunate thing happened though, while Tina was talking and she noticed that Wendy keeps chanting words --- the Slovenian abruptly paused her answer to other hms and said something to Wendy like "Do you want to say something?". hehe It just serves her right .....and Wendly was silenced for a long moment. LOL

Maricris is acting similarly saying that she is irritated with Tina and that all of this is scripted and odd and that BB is very weird. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1KixpRuT9Y It's probably because Nel is being more close to Tina lately.

You want weird? She is flirting with a very masculine ( :P) and not so vividly obvious Nel... ;D

These two proud wenches are full of themselves. There goes our esteemed filipino hospitality. Ironically, on the other side of the world in SBB, they seem to be more welcoming, warm and considerate more than what our pinoy hms have catered to Tina. Some of hms in SBB don't even know how to communicate and understand english but they are eager to approach and welcome Bruce in the best way they know how... especically the bald guy hehe.... cracking jokes and tossing alcohol with the SBB boys after only 2 hours upon Bruce's arrival... thats fast lol

Sadly, the same attitude was not rendered by our hms to Tina especially those two girls. Geez, the slovenian hm will only stay here for 1 week and they are messing it up big time -- not to mention, every illogical talk they create over Tina will be translated and viewed by the slovenian viewing public. Shameful.  :-\
« Last Edit: Apr 22, 2007 at 05:52 PM by inv99 »

Offline phulboss

• Collector
  • I'm a South American ruminant mammal!
  • Liked:
« Reply #516 on: Apr 22, 2007 at 10:28 PM »
i saw just now how wendy interrupted the conversation to say something in tagalog. i guess she doesn't know how rude that was. i get irritated in situations like that  ;D

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #517 on: Apr 22, 2007 at 10:53 PM »
Exactly! She keeps doing that, apparently unaware (or she just does not care) how uncouth she is coming across on screen. As my wife said when she saw how she is acting in front of Tina, good looks do not guarantee good breeding.

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #518 on: Apr 23, 2007 at 12:37 AM »
The housemates were asked to assemble in the living room and were finally shown where Bruce is through a televised greeting Bruce made with the slovenian housemates. Bitchy Wendy, kept saying something like "mukhang masaya sya a", obviously peeved that Bruce has adjusted well in his new environment and did not look like he is pining for Wendy. That level of conceit is just reinforcing how bad her personality is.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline inv99

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #519 on: Apr 23, 2007 at 04:04 AM »
That's true. She's acting like a worm.

She have beaten all the entire villains on all PBB seasons/editions. The girl deserves it. Landslide victory, no doubt, no cheat. The title as the most hated is rightfully hers.  >:( :P

Fortunately for Tina, she got Nel, Geann, Dionne, Bea and Mickey to share her bliss. She's more happy when she is with this set of people.

On the other side of the world, it looks like Bruce is gettin the hang of SBB life... and SBB hms are actually much cooler with giving Bruce a warm, enjoyable experience. Look at this vid welcoming bruce with a surprise party today.  ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeimmU8U3p8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJ3z3bxDHqI

« Last Edit: Apr 23, 2007 at 12:13 PM by inv99 »

Offline AshKetchum

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 31
« Reply #520 on: Apr 23, 2007 at 06:25 AM »
I keep hoping for Big Brother to do something he did with Claire and the other Teen housemates, when he repeatedly played a conversation of the girls dissing Mikee...sana he does that to Wendy, in order for the housemates to fully realize how much of a b!tch she really is.
« Last Edit: Apr 23, 2007 at 06:26 AM by AshKetchum »

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #521 on: Apr 23, 2007 at 07:57 AM »
wherever you go...whatever forum....Wendy is the most hated........also enshrined with an anti-wendy thread in ABS forum.........she's called Humpy there......

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #522 on: Apr 23, 2007 at 05:32 PM »
bro can you post the link to that anti wendy forum?

Offline phulboss

• Collector
  • I'm a South American ruminant mammal!
  • Liked:
« Reply #523 on: Apr 24, 2007 at 12:58 AM »
here's a very nsfw 'striptease' by slovenian jasmina: http://24ur.com/bben/bb_video_show.php?media_id=60007684

i hope she gives bruce a performance. better yet, i hope that the performance footage gets shown to the local housemates. ;D

Offline inv99

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #524 on: Apr 24, 2007 at 05:31 AM »
lol I saw that and the 2 other clips where she had 'done it' with her 2 other male housemates. Darn, we can't even have 1/10th of what is allowed on their show.  ;D

They mentioned that before bruce entry to the house. They even let Jasmina test herself if she's pregnant, before goin to a commercial break and announce the result upon return. They conducted the test because she keeps joking that she's pregnant. But the test result shows she's negative. It's probably early to tell.

------

Looks like Bruce is being ignored more now by sbb hms except Sonja. He was assigned to teach tinikling to the hms -- they we're hesitant at first then they gave it a shot... after a few moment, all returned to the house and Sonja is the only one who stayed. lol goodluck to him, he's in the virge of extreme boredom. Some slovenes said that the sbb house is really quiet and lazy, most of the hms' entertainment revolves around sunbathing, eating, mudslinging, and yeah the ever popular jasmina striptease...LOL

on the other house, Tina seems to be getting happier by the day.  ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWJn3XKQVls

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #525 on: Apr 24, 2007 at 07:51 AM »
bro can you post the link to that anti wendy forum?
anti-wendy thread

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #526 on: Apr 24, 2007 at 09:07 AM »
Thanks for the link bro! I just visited the thread, ang sakit sa ulo basahin hehe.

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
« Reply #527 on: Apr 24, 2007 at 09:08 AM »
Some slovenes said that the sbb house is really quiet and lazy, most of the hms' entertainment revolves around sunbathing, eating, mudslinging, and yeah the ever popular jasmina striptease...LOL

That's actually the way the Big Brother house is supposed to be, based on the versions I've seen. None of this wrap packages for charity and cook lugaw for 1000 people we get in the local version. It leaves little time for social interaction, which is what makes the BB franchise most interesting.

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #528 on: Apr 24, 2007 at 09:11 AM »
Thanks for the link bro! I just visited the thread, ang sakit sa ulo basahin hehe.
yup......you can pinpoint a wendy basher from a wendy fan from their post.  they cant defend wendy so what do they do...they bash the poster.   and what do the wendy fans call themselves??? wendixies!!!   sucks.

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
« Reply #529 on: Apr 24, 2007 at 09:20 AM »
I'm excited about the Slovenia feeds. What's the time difference between us and Slovenia? I'm guessing that the majority of the feed will kick in after midnight if the time difference is about 12 hours or so

So, are we actually getting Slovenia feeds? I haven't seen any.

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #530 on: Apr 24, 2007 at 09:21 AM »
Me too. Are we getting duped into thinking that there are feeds?

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
« Reply #531 on: Apr 24, 2007 at 09:35 AM »
From the commercial, it sort of seemed like the feeds would be for the internet subscribers... but that's just... unfair!

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #532 on: Apr 24, 2007 at 11:29 AM »
yes. internet live stream.   tried the 3 day pass for $3 at abs-cbnnow.

Offline gearhead

• DVD Addict
  • Resident Lurker!
  • Liked:
« Reply #533 on: Apr 24, 2007 at 01:37 PM »
wherever you go...whatever forum....Wendy is the most hated........also enshrined with an anti-wendy thread in ABS forum.........she's called Humpy there......

that guarantees that she would be famous... ooops, infamous pala, ngayon pa lang.  ;D and well, it's actually hampy - a term derived from "hampaslupa" from one of the more acerbic posters from pex. (well, kahit matalim masyado mga postings nya, nakakaaliw rin naman siya of you got the hang of it).

So, are we actually getting Slovenia feeds? I haven't seen any.

if you're up to staying late, as i do.... there is a free live feed every 2am manila time. lasts for 30 minutes on weekdays and 2 hrs every saturday i think. will look for the link and post it here.

here's a very nsfw 'striptease' by slovenian jasmina: http://24ur.com/bben/bb_video_show.php?media_id=60007684

i hope she gives bruce a performance. better yet, i hope that the performance footage gets shown to the local housemates. ;D

well, here's a quote from another forum. you might get what you wish for, especially if ma-extend ang stay nila in their adoptive bb house.
kakaloka si jasmina ng slov.

kanta ng kanta ng "i want to f*ck you, f*ck you" everytime na aalis si bruce galing sa kanila...
hahaha...

sana patulan na yan ni bruce

mukhang laway na laway na sa kanya e

hahaha
« Last Edit: Apr 24, 2007 at 02:09 PM by gearhead »
harman kardon avr5550, wharfe 9.5/9.cs/9.dfs pioneer dv-600av

Offline inv99

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #534 on: Apr 24, 2007 at 04:28 PM »
Nice and Hot!

PBB Bikini Open (4.24.07)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ocyZ-D0tG2A

Offline gearhead

• DVD Addict
  • Resident Lurker!
  • Liked:
« Reply #535 on: Apr 25, 2007 at 02:39 AM »
harman kardon avr5550, wharfe 9.5/9.cs/9.dfs pioneer dv-600av

Offline inv99

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #536 on: Apr 25, 2007 at 04:08 AM »
yep those are the links. You can watch the SBB feed from those links every 2am Philippine Time.

Duration of the show is 30 minutes.

Offline inv99

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #537 on: Apr 25, 2007 at 11:20 PM »
Tina and Bruce will be leaving tommorow.

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:

Offline AshKetchum

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 31
« Reply #539 on: Apr 26, 2007 at 06:37 AM »
As I was leaving for work earlier, the housemates are still up, and Big Brother told them not to sleep anymore since Tina will be leaving soon. I saw Bea inform the Wendyb!tch about this, who was sleeping on her bed, and she ignored Bea and promptly went back to sleep. The others stayed up and spent time outside, while the other girls helped Tina dress up for her departure--she's wearing a new terno outfit, so she'll probably return to the Slovenian BB house wearing this.

Dapat siguro bigyan na ng forced eviction si Wendy for her pasaway actions--she was also the one na pinaringgan ni Big Bro about not dancing with the rest when the BB theme song is heard.