Author Topic: Pinoy Big Brother: Season 2  (Read 108373 times)

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • Trade Count: (+31)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Twitter: @indieboi
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
Re: Pinoy Big Brother: Season 2
« Reply #540 on: Apr 26, 2007 at 09:10 AM »
Bro, you mean she did not wake up at all while Tina was preparing until she left? Did BB even try to wake her up through the PA system?

Offline AshKetchum

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 31
« Reply #541 on: Apr 26, 2007 at 10:20 AM »
^^I'm not sure, because the camera switched to the housemates in the Prayer Room who were signing the group pic they were gonna give Tina, then it switched to outside where Robert, Maricris and Nel were talking, then back to the girls bedroom and focused on Tina being assisted by Dionne. I had to leave the house at this point.

But you should've seen that look the WendyB!tch gave Bea when she woke her up...if looks could kill. All she did was do her irritating mannerism of stroking her hair with her claw-like hands, then she turned and went back to sleep. I bet if Bruce woke her up she'd be up in an instant.
« Last Edit: Apr 26, 2007 at 10:21 AM by AshKetchum »

Offline inv99

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #542 on: Apr 26, 2007 at 11:09 AM »
I heard some rumors that Wendy is a protective asset of a higher-ups at abs-cbn (she was a former PDA Top 20 scholar) hence the intentional passive action towards her bi***chyness at PBB. I also heard that she had broken many rules at the house already but all those have been ignored by BB, I even remember one housemate subtly complains about it. Remember her ever infamous discourtesy dialogue towards tina's entry on the first day?.... well it was never shown, even a pigment of it.... very convenient don't you think.  :-\

Offline AshKetchum

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #543 on: Apr 26, 2007 at 11:14 AM »
Like I said before, it's Cass all over again...she's included in the Big 4 for sure, and they'll include Bruce as well, because they always need a love team in the Big 4, like Bianca Gonzales & Zanjoe Manrudo, easily two of the most worthless housemates ever to grace PBB.

That's why they've been gradually building up this particular love team, never mind if the girl has a boyfriend (and married pa daw).  >:(
« Last Edit: Apr 26, 2007 at 11:17 AM by AshKetchum »

Offline inv99

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #544 on: Apr 26, 2007 at 12:07 PM »
and now that Tina is out of the scene... it's goin to be a real pain to watch this girl again... 80% of the episode content is torturously hers....(wendy)  :-X
« Last Edit: Apr 26, 2007 at 02:58 PM by inv99 »

Offline inv99

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #545 on: Apr 26, 2007 at 06:02 PM »
SBB - Bruce says goodbye
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqxCJCf76EA
SBB - Bruce sings "Zelo naglas (SBB Theme)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gE_efii2FE

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #546 on: Apr 27, 2007 at 01:10 AM »
Even if you just want to ignore Wendy, you just can't. She's like a pesky boil. I braved watching the live feeds tonight and chanced upon Wendy's vicious circle (wendy, saicy, maricris, bodie and nel) praying in the prayer room. Wendy then read a passage on some book (i don't think it was the bible) and it was about arguments. They then started their spiritual sharing. Amazing wendy, during her turn, still managed to say something nasty about another housemate during a spiritual exercise! She mentioned Mickey as a person who argues with other people and always wants to win. Wendy and Mickey apparently have some friction.

Offline inv99

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #547 on: Apr 27, 2007 at 04:03 AM »
self-righteous beeyatch'.  :o

she hates people with sense and brains because she don't have it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayzVXZXilNQ
« Last Edit: Apr 27, 2007 at 04:57 AM by inv99 »

Offline inv99

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #548 on: Apr 27, 2007 at 04:48 AM »
http://bb2.pinoybigbrother.com/tabid/546/Default.aspx

THE PRAYER ROOM

The prayer room is a special spiritual place in the Big Brother house where you can contemplate, read the Bible or other spiritual materials, and pray. You are not allowed to hangout and conduct other activities in the Prayer Room. Keeping the place solemn is the rule.

Enough said. If PBB will not impose any sort of violation towards her and her dupehead toypuppies..... we are all doomed. Heaven have mercy.
« Last Edit: Apr 27, 2007 at 05:11 AM by inv99 »

Offline AshKetchum

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #549 on: Apr 27, 2007 at 06:52 AM »
Wendy and Mickey apparently have some friction.

Matagal na yang friction na yan--it started when Mickey called her out during one of their budget planning sessions, when she insisted that they buy her yosi, and even planned not to eat for one whole week (obviously hindi niya nagawa). Wendy hates any guy who doesn't bow to her whims, or yung hindi niya nauuto--so she doesn't like Zeke, Mickey, and Kian. I even heard her complain once that "si Bruce, binubuhat niya yung mga silya para sa akin, si Mickey, pinagbubuhat ako ng silya."

Btw, I get so annoyed everytime Bodie, Saicy, Maricris, & the WendyB!tch start singing that stupid song chant with all those "supers"--WTF is that? Those douchebags think it's cool, but I think it's retarded. Notice that Gee-Ann, Dionne, Bea don't join in with them. Maricris thinks that she belongs with the Queen B!tch's entourage, unaware that she was being dissed by those people last night at the swimming pool.
« Last Edit: Apr 27, 2007 at 06:57 AM by AshKetchum »

Offline Munskie

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #550 on: Apr 27, 2007 at 07:22 AM »

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #551 on: Apr 27, 2007 at 09:08 AM »
I can't remember any former housemate from the past three editions of PBB that received the kind of universal hatred that Wendy is getting. Are we really seeing the first villain in Philippine reality TV history? :)
« Last Edit: Apr 27, 2007 at 09:55 AM by indie boi »

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 20
« Reply #552 on: Apr 27, 2007 at 09:19 AM »
The problem being: she isn't being shown as the villain by the actual network show!

That's actually why I strongly disagree with the Cass comparisons. Sure, ABS may also have seemed to be protecting Cass during season one, but I watched a lot of the live feeds then, and she almost never said anything negative about other housemates. Usually, they'd be the ones disparaging her. She never came across as a b**ch. Overly dramatic, yes. But she never had "entitlement" issues, and her grammar/pronunciation was much welcomed comedy relief!  ;D

American reality shows would kill for a character like Wendy, and sometimes have to edit people creatively to be half as interesting as their shows' villains. ABS doesn't know what makes for good reality TV.  :P
« Last Edit: Apr 27, 2007 at 09:39 AM by Mr. Hankey »
Mr. Hankey the Christmas Poo... He loves me, I love you...

Offline AshKetchum

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #553 on: Apr 27, 2007 at 09:28 AM »
The problem being: she isn't being shown as the villain by the actual network show!

Maybe they're starting--they showed her on last night's prime time show being all b!tchy towards Mickey, when Mickey reminded her that they have to write the song:

B!tch: It's not easy to write a song, you can't write it in one day.
Mickey: But you have to...
B!tch: Then you do it, because I can't! *death glares at Mickey*

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #554 on: Apr 27, 2007 at 09:40 AM »
Im pretty sure we'll be seeing overacting antics  once Bruce gets back.....

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #555 on: Apr 27, 2007 at 09:57 AM »
I am soooo dreading it. My eardrums are shot to hell by that supersonic shriek of hers. Maybe she can be cast as a harpy in one of Vic Sotto's fantasy movies next time.

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #556 on: Apr 27, 2007 at 10:01 AM »
I hope she gets nominated for eviction this weekend........Ill vote for others and hope that ABS will not manipulate the result.........

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #557 on: Apr 27, 2007 at 10:04 AM »

That's actually why I strongly disagree with the Cass comparisons. Sure, ABS may also have seemed to be protecting Cass during season one, but I watched a lot of the live feeds then, and she almost never said anything negative about other housemates. Usually, they'd be the ones disparaging her. She never came across as a b**ch. Overly dramatic, yes. But she never had "entitlement" issues, and her grammar/pronunciation was much welcomed comedy relief!  ;D

American reality shows would kill for a character like Wendy, and sometimes have to edit people creatively to be half as interesting as their shows' villains. ABS doesn't know what makes for good reality TV.  :P

Agree. I never remembered Cass to be bitchy. She may be one big "pikon" (a common complaint among housemates about her) but she never came across as a jerk.

By the way, have you guys ever seen all of those footage on the feeds where Wendy griped about Bruce just giving her a cursory "Hi"? I don't know what's up with her. Was she expecting Bruce to waste that precious two minutes to just talk to her at the expense of the viewers and the housemates?

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #558 on: Apr 27, 2007 at 10:05 AM »
Do you guys think there's a chance for her to get nominated? At this point, the only people that I see voting for her are Dionne, Gee-ann and Mickey. The rest seems to have been enthralled with Wendy including the simple-minded Robert.

Offline AshKetchum

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #559 on: Apr 27, 2007 at 10:31 AM »
Who knows? Maybe Robert will get the last call (Judas Kiss) and will kiss Wendy instead of Saicy; he hasn't been with Saicy lately because I can tell he can't stand Bodie.

And Maricris is a freak--she keeps on harping that everything they do is "scripted" and keeps questioning Big Bro's motives. Why did she bother to join PBB in the first place? When she asked Mickey what he thought of the song they made, Mickey smiled and said that he thinks they will win the weekly task, she blurted out, "yung totoo, hindi plastic?" WTF?

It's a good thing Mickey still has his automatic immunity in effect for this Sunday's nominations, because for sure pagtutulungan nila yan.

It's also irritating when the live feed camera focuses on Nel & Maricris together, as watching these two talk is like having your brain grated by a rusty cheese grater. Nakakabobo talaga, parang ang dami ko nang IQ points na nawala everytime I hear these two freaks talk.
« Last Edit: Apr 27, 2007 at 10:32 AM by AshKetchum »

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #560 on: Apr 27, 2007 at 10:52 AM »
LOL, I share the same sentiments. Those two brings down the intelligence quotient of the house by forty points. I especially hate the way Nel came across during Tina's stay. He acted like he's got the goods and can bring Tina to fall for his charms (or lack thereof). Mukha tuloy syang dog in heat.

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #561 on: Apr 27, 2007 at 10:55 AM »
By the way, have you guys ever seen all of those footage on the feeds where Wendy griped about Bruce just giving her a cursory "Hi"? I don't know what's up with her. Was she expecting Bruce to waste that precious two minutes to just talk to her at the expense of the viewers and the housemates?
yup....the Resident Evil and Nel wre in confession room and it was shown in PT.   its like teenage-childish crap.  And to think that she and Nel were the only ones given special mention.   And now she's acting like an obssessive GF?  If I were Bruce, ill be afraid....very afraid.....

she isnt even considerate of Bruce having a unique and once in a lifetime experience in SBB.  She even commented something like this " wow, ang happy happy nya dun ah....."   See how selfish???

Offline sardaukar

• Kagawad
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • DVD Guru
  • Don't Panic!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #562 on: Apr 27, 2007 at 11:33 AM »
I can't remember any former housemate from the past three editions of PBB that received the kind of universal hatred that Wendy is getting. Are we really seeing the first villain in Philippine reality TV history? :)

I wonder if she's only hated by people with access to the live feeds (and people who read forums like these). Because something like half of the text messages on the Studio 23 broadcast are pro-Wendy. Unless pinipili ng ABS and making sure na lahat ng text kay Wendy ay mapakita kahit 1/10th or less lang yon ng total messages. ;D

Offline inv99

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #563 on: Apr 27, 2007 at 01:30 PM »
yep that's the near truth or in fact it is the truth. I just realized today that all the anti-wendy threads or any form of thread that will lean towards bashing her have been bravely removed at abs-cbn forum. The threads "backbiting at the prayer room" and "BB should take action againsts these housemates" is no where to be found. Quite odd and a bit stretch if you think about it.. those threads are rather sensible. Yes there are mention of wendy which is inevitable but most discussions there are quite logical. I'm baffled why the ABS people are touchy when it comes to this stupid wench.

I guess it's safe to say that wendy's fate at PBB will not be contaminated at all by her actions. She is being protected here -- very evident....all wide eyes. Capitalism at its best.
« Last Edit: Apr 27, 2007 at 01:41 PM by inv99 »

Offline inv99

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #564 on: Apr 27, 2007 at 01:57 PM »
Bea's character is beginning to grow on me, she is showing maturity and independece despite the pressure of obvious mental cases inside the house. I just got this from another board...

"....uminit ang ulo ni maricris kay dionne kase ayaw sumagot sa mga crush question si dionne. tapos si bea, pinaabot yung kanin kay bodie. kase si bodie nandon sya sa gilid ng table at syempre kaya nyang abot kay bea yung rice bowl. tapos biglang umepal si maricris at sinabing malapit daw sa kanya yung rice, bakit di daw sa kanya ipaabot. sabi ni bea kase tatayo pa daw si maricris. kase magkabilang dulo sila ng la mesa nakaupo. ...alam na daw kase ni maricris na galit sa kanya si bea (dahil nga dun sa nangyari nung nakaraang araw nung pinilit nyang paaminin si bea na crush nya si nel). tapos  sinabi ni bea "huwag mo akong gaganunin dahil ako ganun sayo!" narinig ko nalang si marisol na tumaas ang boses nya and she said something like "pano mo naman nalaman yon, ikaw ba si maricris para malaman mo kung anong iniisip ko?" (diba yung accent ni maricris parang palenkera pakinggan) ..tapos tumaas din ang boses ni bea. nakalimutan ko na yung sinabi nila. tapos sabi ni wendy "ok, tama na guys. ..o kanino nyo gustong pumusta? (<isa pa tong freak)"

then after nilang kumain, hinihintay ni maricris matapos si bea sa ginagawa nya para daw kausapin. ...tapos pupunta sana sa labas si bea, pinuntahan siya ni maricris at niyayang magusap. sabi ni bea "kakatapos ko lang kumain, not now." And maricris went' berzerk.

Dionne approached Bea and ask how she feels about being talked about as the main topic of the other housemates.

bea: di ko prublema yon. sila ang may prublema. kase ayaw nila akong kausapin at pinapabigat lang nila ang sarili nila. ...matutuwa pa nga ako kung ganon kase di nila ako maalis sa isip nila.

Ge-ann, Dionne and Bea seems to be gaining some good points for standing for themselves...not being sucked by the lowlifes. Wendy, Maricris and the gang are good examples of real mental cases a.k.a. Psychopathetics!

--------
If PBB will only show one half of this insanity.....the show would have been fun to watch despite hating the characters there.... but it's a doublewham, PBB intentionally edit the episodes in favor to those stupid housemates. Second, BB doesn't want to impose any violation whatsoever... because they think we don't know. How redundant and imbecile... very convenient.
« Last Edit: Apr 27, 2007 at 02:15 PM by inv99 »

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #565 on: Apr 27, 2007 at 02:47 PM »
here are the video links.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyvjUuJPy6A confrontation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbQUAPuTBB8 maricris' side

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2nOgYEf3aU beA'S SIDE

Any little respect I got for Maricris is gone with the way she act in her confrontation with Bea.   Youre right sir, this group of Wendy,  Maricris and Bodie should get the ax.  Bodie even showed sympathy to maricris after the incident.   

maricris got the Halik ni hudas phone call.  Bea will be nominated for sure.  Ill support her.  Darth Wendy and the Dark Force should be evicted.

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #566 on: Apr 27, 2007 at 03:24 PM »
Maricris is definitely certifiable. I'd probably keep all of the sharp objects in the house if I were one of the housemates.

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #567 on: Apr 27, 2007 at 03:57 PM »
Thanks for the links bro! I'm already watching the second link. Bodie's supposed to be the intelligent guy in the house right? Or is he the most retarded? I'm watching his conversation with Maricris and he thinks she is right! What a frigging moron. he even said that it is better to be insensitive to other people than being tactful and sensitive. I bet when he gets nominated again he'll get the boot too. I saw an interview with his father and he said that he wants to see his son already. Maybe they realized that it is in the best interests of the Cruz family to not support their son anymore because he's showing his bad side instead of his good side.

I think it's official that the females have now splintered into two groups: the "sensitive" girls (Bea, Dionne, Gee-ann) and the pieces of sh't (Wendy, Maricris and Saicy). ;D

Offline voj

• DVD Addict
  • Ephesians 2:8-9
  • Liked:
« Reply #568 on: Apr 27, 2007 at 04:32 PM »
it wouldn't surprise me if they reveal later on in the season that wendy's attitude and behavior is in accordance to Kuya's instructions.  :o

Offline AshKetchum

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #569 on: Apr 27, 2007 at 05:41 PM »
it wouldn't surprise me if they reveal later on in the season that wendy's attitude and behavior is in accordance to Kuya's instructions.  :o

That's just wrong on so many levels. If this was a secret task, masyado na yatang matagal--going on for months na? And they always show the confession room scene in which Big Bro gives the instructions.

Bodie is a traitorous dork--if you notice, he keeps on taking the side of whoever he talks to, then blabs about them and disses them when the WendyB!tch is around.

Yung Judas call, was the caller informed if the person na hahalikan niya will be evicted? Or was the instruction simply to kiss anyone, then Kuya will just reveal the auromatic nomination surprise later on?