Author Topic: Pinoy Big Brother: Season 2  (Read 108416 times)

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • Trade Count: (+31)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Twitter: @indieboi
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
Re: Pinoy Big Brother: Season 2
« Reply #570 on: Apr 27, 2007 at 06:16 PM »
Talagang favorite whipping girl nila si Dionne. Bodie, Mickey, Nel and Maricris are in the jacuzzi and they are dissing her. I'm disappointed in Mickey joining all of this BS. Bodie is really channeling Wendy right now really being harsh on Dionne.

Offline AshKetchum

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 31
« Reply #571 on: Apr 27, 2007 at 06:42 PM »
Bruce just arrived...as usual, ABS-CBN cut off the 24/7 live feed for several minutes, and when it resumed, he was already in the house. ano ba yaaaaan? wala na ba talaga silang maipakita sa prime time show that they have to keep the feeds from the viewers as well?  ::)

Offline inv99

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #572 on: Apr 27, 2007 at 06:47 PM »
The face of a nutcase.  :-X

Maricris: (to Gee Ann) may problema ba ako?

---------

*she don't even realize she have a problem. she's definitely retarded and psychoneurotic.

Offline Munskie

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #573 on: Apr 27, 2007 at 08:08 PM »
Talagang favorite whipping girl nila si Dionne. Bodie, Mickey, Nel and Maricris are in the jacuzzi and they are dissing her. I'm disappointed in Mickey joining all of this BS. Bodie is really channeling Wendy right now really being harsh on Dionne.
Yes. Me too im dissapointed in Mickey....or talagang nakakahawa natong ginagawa ng mga Dark Forces????   Si Bodie.......bat dipa aminin na gay sya.   And guess what, the BS session got cut off.....and what do they show you next???

Darth Wendy sleeping!!!!!    Parang pinaddle kana tapos minartilyo kapa sa ulo.......

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #574 on: Apr 27, 2007 at 08:14 PM »
I have a hypo on why the BS session in the Jacuzzi was cut-off......are they trying to protect Bodie??  Coz super nayung dissing ke dionne at the time it was cut-off.   

Grabe.......Si Wendy...the Queen Biatch.       Si Maricris, the Retarded Biatch.   Bodie, the Moron Biatch.  Saicy , the ignoranteng Biatch.   Sorry guys....just to get off some steam.........My wife nga gusto na sakalin si Maricris sa TV screen namin.

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #575 on: Apr 27, 2007 at 08:42 PM »
LOL, maricris and wendy has that effect on people. Kahit ako minsan, I get surprised by how much I hate these people who I only see on TV. Parang sobra na yung emotional involvement ko but then, I guess it's natural when you see iniquity being done in front of you. My mom, who is also a PBB addict, also feels strongly about what is happening in the house.

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #576 on: Apr 27, 2007 at 08:58 PM »
The face of a nutcase.  :-X

Maricris: (to Gee Ann) may problema ba ako?

---------

*she don't even realize she have a problem. she's definitely retarded and psychoneurotic.
MARICRIS....DISGRACE TO CABALENS!!!!   

Offline AshKetchum

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #577 on: Apr 27, 2007 at 09:07 PM »
and what do they show you next???

Darth Wendy sleeping!!!!! 

Akala ko ba Kuya just imposed a new rule, na wala nang matutulog after the wake up call? If so, then the WendyB!tch just violated this rule, and of course, she'll get off easily again, because while she was shown sleeping, the live feed was cut off, and the PBB logo went on the air.

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #578 on: Apr 27, 2007 at 09:26 PM »
here are the video links.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyvjUuJPy6A confrontation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbQUAPuTBB8 maricris' side

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2nOgYEf3aU beA'S SIDE

Any little respect I got for Maricris is gone with the way she act in her confrontation with Bea.   Youre right sir, this group of Wendy,  Maricris and Bodie should get the ax.  Bodie even showed sympathy to maricris after the incident.   

maricris got the Halik ni hudas phone call.  Bea will be nominated for sure.  Ill support her.  Darth Wendy and the Dark Force should be evicted.
Guys, compare the 2nd link and the 3rd link.......Bea just showed maturity, restraint and decency in explaining her side.  A trait I found that should be in a Big Winner.   In sharp contrast to the 2nd link.   Ang laking garbage na dala ni Maricris.   Also heard Bodie say this to Maricris......"Mag-ingat ka na lang sa tatlo".......grabe na nangyayari sa Bahay.   Pinagtutulungan na sina Dionn, Bea and Gee-Ann.
« Last Edit: Apr 27, 2007 at 09:30 PM by Munskie »

Offline inv99

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #579 on: Apr 27, 2007 at 10:16 PM »
Bodie is a disgrace to his esteemed father and family. He acts unmanly, indulgent and a bit queer... in fact a bit more  gay than Nel. He likes gossip, backbiting, and probably lipsticks. He was better off a passive housemate just like before but now he turned into something unacceptable...it's kinda scary. These 3 psychos (suprisingly even Nel agreed) are saying the 3 girls (dione, bea, geane) are backbiting maricris behind her back -- while the other 3 (dionne, g, bea) are just quiet throwing not a single stone but showing maturity and understanding....

Bea is definitely something for her age. Do you see another female big winner perhaps? Mickey still got it... if he can just preserve himself away from the witches.

Bruce is back, and Wendy is back to his showgirl attitude. Goodluck Bruce.

...and yeah the house is still full monsters... and BB is feeding them to be one.  :-X
« Last Edit: Apr 27, 2007 at 10:18 PM by inv99 »

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #580 on: Apr 27, 2007 at 10:38 PM »
You're right inv99.  The House is really in disarray now.  Nel and Robert are cohorts now because of Maricris and Saicy.  Both are blind fools.   Nel was dissapointing coz he has the gall to twist the real story...especially to Bruce.    And Robert and Saicy are made for each other.  They're both dumb and ignorant.   Yeah, Bodie is indeed a disgrace.   And he's fcukin leading the praying, simply ironic to what he's prayin for and what he's doing!!!!!   Shiyet!!!!!   Wendy just backbited almost everybody in one session...while projecting herself as righteous!!!   Shiyet again!!!!

Sorry guys....Im just fed up.   Im not practicing good anger management right now. 

Offline inv99

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #581 on: Apr 27, 2007 at 10:46 PM »

Sorry guys....Im just fed up.   Im not practicing good anger management right now. 

It's hard to practice that when you have these crazy witches and demoniacs in front of the boob tube acting scandalous and shameful every chance they get. Nel is a disappointment. He's already part of Wendy's group and its validated now. Bruce and Mickey are still on the neutral side. I feel sorry for the other 3 girls Bea, Dionne, Geann.... they are left isolated but not alone on support from the outside.

Offline inv99

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #582 on: Apr 27, 2007 at 10:55 PM »
This is the breakdown of the groups... it can still change anytime.

The ogres: wendy,saicy,robert,bodie,maricris,nel
The congenials: bea,gee-ann,dionne
The sapient (neutral) : bruce and mickey

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #583 on: Apr 27, 2007 at 10:58 PM »
Im watching Maricris air her side to Nel and Bruce now.  Nel is a blind fool, while Bruce is keeping things straight for Maricris to understand.   After seeing this, ICAN SWEAR MARICRIS IS A CERTIFIED NUTcase!!!!  SHE'S GETTING FRUSTRATED WHY BEA IS KEEPING A RESTRAINED ATTITUDE TOWARD THE RIFT.   SHE JUST DOESNT GET IT.  SHE'S NOT EVEN HALF OF WHAT BEA IS BASED FROM WHAT I SAW.

SORRY FOR THE CAPS....IM ANGRY RIGHT NOW.
« Last Edit: Apr 28, 2007 at 05:34 AM by Munskie »

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #584 on: Apr 27, 2007 at 11:07 PM »
Funny... Nel tried to mediate between Bea and Maricris. Bea is one wily woman. She knows how to push all of Maricris' buttons   and leave the discussion the better person all of the same time. Go Bea!

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #585 on: Apr 27, 2007 at 11:18 PM »
Im cool na.   Bea won this one...and Maricris' weakness is exposed.   

Maricris want a confrontation.   Bea shutting her mouth and showing maturity and composure is driving Maricris nuts.   Look at her.....she's getting nuttier by the minute.   Hindi na ako naiinis.   Natutuwa ako sa ginawa ni Bea.   She's one tough girl.

GO BEA!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D

(natatawa ako ke Mickey saying to Maricris that she is not Paranoid, yeah right)
« Last Edit: Apr 27, 2007 at 11:20 PM by Munskie »

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #586 on: Apr 27, 2007 at 11:22 PM »
Nasulit yung p1000 ko sa gabing ito.  Halos inatake ako ah...... ;D ;D

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #587 on: Apr 27, 2007 at 11:34 PM »
I'm getting the feeling that Mickey is playing the field right now. He's making rift between the two groups widen so that each group votes for each other. Of course, he gets to be safe in all of this.

Offline alleyartist

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #588 on: Apr 27, 2007 at 11:51 PM »
what could be the remarks of those slovenians? ;D

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #589 on: Apr 27, 2007 at 11:56 PM »

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #590 on: Apr 27, 2007 at 11:57 PM »
theres a big issue going on in SBB right now.  MIHA and PERo were reprimanded for RACISTS remarks.  tsk tsk tsk

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 20
« Reply #591 on: Apr 28, 2007 at 12:02 AM »

The comments were about Bruce's skin color:

Miha: "We must go to the jacuzzi tonight, but Bruce can't come, because the water will turn brown"

Pero: "Alen, ask Bruce to put his finger in your milk and you'll have cocoa!"

From what I understand, Pero supposedly got an automatic eviction, while Miha got an automatic nomination.

I don't get the distinction between the two comments, why one is worthy of eviction while the other, nomination.

I personally don't even find the comments to be that racist. Many Filipinos themselves mock those with dark colored skin. Why do you think other countries have tanning salons/tanning sprays while our drug stores and groceries are full of skin whitening products, instead?
« Last Edit: Apr 28, 2007 at 12:13 AM by Mr. Hankey »
Mr. Hankey the Christmas Poo... He loves me, I love you...

Offline inv99

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #592 on: Apr 28, 2007 at 12:12 AM »
Pero was evicted yesterday -- not solely because of the racist remark but because of his remark against BB. He said to Sonja that he will ask someone to stab BB because of his nomination. BB afterward called Pero and asked him to apologize... and he did. Then BB said "You have 10 minutes to leave my house".

Yes, it's a bit of a stretch I believe to evict him but Slovenians viewers ironically  feels more remorseful with the racist remark compare to us... and it doesn't help that they love Bruce so much, they want castigation for the two hence their nomination... Pero could have kept it to himself... but he said he's only joking... but jokes are always half meant... so  ;)
« Last Edit: Apr 28, 2007 at 12:21 AM by inv99 »

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
« Reply #593 on: Apr 28, 2007 at 12:24 AM »
What I find ironic is that it's clear that if, say, Wendy had said "Nel, tell Tina to put her finger in your black coffee, it'll whiten magically!" that would've been taken by Filipino viewers as a compliment.

Double standard against dark skin.
« Last Edit: Apr 28, 2007 at 12:29 AM by Mr. Hankey »

Offline AshKetchum

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #594 on: Apr 28, 2007 at 12:30 AM »
I'm getting the feeling that Mickey is playing the field right now.

I think he is still playing the game, unlike everyone else who seems to have forgotten about it.

Now I think Maricris is the "borderline neurotic" that was mentioned awhile ago. I was really hoping that she would go nuts and smash a chair against the mirrored door if Big Bro wouldn't let her in the confession room...if that happens, instant eviction kaagad. Oh well, there's always tomorrow. ;D

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #595 on: Apr 28, 2007 at 12:33 AM »
Why use a chair when her thick head will do quite nicely? ;D

Offline inv99

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #596 on: Apr 28, 2007 at 12:39 AM »
Maricris: "SASABOG AKO! SASABOG AKO!"

she said that for real.

The psychological test by PBB on selection of housemates have failed miserably.
« Last Edit: Apr 28, 2007 at 12:45 AM by inv99 »

Offline alleyartist

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #597 on: Apr 28, 2007 at 12:40 AM »
The comments were about Bruce's skin color:

Miha: "We must go to the jacuzzi tonight, but Bruce can't come, because the water will turn brown"

Pero: "Alen, ask Bruce to put his finger in your milk and you'll have cocoa!"

From what I understand, Pero supposedly got an automatic eviction, while Miha got an automatic nomination.

I don't get the distinction between the two comments, why one is worthy of eviction while the other, nomination.

I personally don't even find the comments to be that racist. Many Filipinos themselves mock those with dark colored skin. Why do you think other countries have tanning salons/tanning sprays while our drug stores and groceries are full of skin whitening products, instead?
thanks for the update guys! nagpapatawa lang pala. i think it also depends on who youre talking to really. i might not have taken it personally too. bruce is the minority after all. but then again its a tv show with a general audience.

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
« Reply #598 on: Apr 28, 2007 at 12:47 AM »
The psychological test by PBB on selection of housemates have failed miserably.

What do you expect with that "psychiatrist" they have on the show?
« Last Edit: Apr 28, 2007 at 12:47 AM by Mr. Hankey »

Offline inv99

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #599 on: Apr 28, 2007 at 12:52 AM »
What do you expect with that "psychiatrist" they have on the show?

hehe, he's not the worst.. but I guess Maricris is just really just too much to handle. She probably just snap inside the house -- and no one have seen it coming. It's a nice present to PBB lol