Author Topic: Pinoy Big Brother: Season 2  (Read 108350 times)

Offline inv99

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Pinoy Big Brother: Season 2
« Reply #630 on: Apr 28, 2007 at 05:30 PM »
Yeah, it seems like that at least in the surface...

but remember the time when they are choosing the 15th and 16th housemate? Surpringly, Maricris got in instead of the obvious favorites ...the japanesse guy and the booby girl . I'm still baffled where her support came from. With Bodie, he's the son a famous actor..and he's got the moolah.. so no question about him getting in. With Maricris, it's a mystery where his ghost support came from... if that support will be visible on the next eviction week, then its goin to be a tough deal for the descent housemates... especially bea. It seems that Bea's nomination will be almost certain with the amount of evil forces vying againsts her.

It's still goin to be a tricky game.
« Last Edit: Apr 28, 2007 at 05:39 PM by inv99 »

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • Trade Count: (+31)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Twitter: @indieboi
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #631 on: Apr 28, 2007 at 06:36 PM »
I think the initial support came from the Filipino community in Milan. The OFWs in Milan could've given their support to Maricris. But I am hoping that is a fluke. No decent OFW would still invest their money on an obvious loony.

Offline inv99

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #632 on: Apr 28, 2007 at 06:40 PM »
I'm actually afraid for the housemates... that certain dialogue in the kitchen between bea and maricris still lingers in my head...kinda scary in a way. Maricris passively saying about the "knives" out of nowhere and saying we are not gonna stab each other here....and then Bea, said something like "don't dare mention that, we don't do violence here, im not violent".... I think she even asked Nel to keep all the knives away around....

I think the PBB people should not neglect those kind of pre-warnings even if it was meant as half-joke.... especially with Marifreak goin berzerk like a mad bull.....almost validating her disease.

Offline boredfilmmaker

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #633 on: Apr 28, 2007 at 10:48 PM »
Wendy got an automatic nomination.. ;D ;D ;D

And one housemate got a forced eviction.. (sana si Maricris) ;D

Yipee! ;D ;D ;D

« Last Edit: Apr 29, 2007 at 02:02 AM by boredfilmmaker »

Offline inv99

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #634 on: Apr 28, 2007 at 11:02 PM »
onga sana sana...... bring back sanity in the house! Evict those 2 crazy bi**hes!

Btw, I notice on tonight's epi that there's no single scene from the backbiting sessions of the stupid ogres.. even the prayer room incident was not shown... are they intentionally trying to protect Wendy? It seems like it.. also Bodie is being protected -- his family is very close to PBB producers (they are major fan of the show) remember Season 1, so it's high likely its part of the deal?

Back to Marifreak, have you notice on tonights LIVE episode, the war between Bea and Maricris have sprouted back again while on live telecast! That's crazy! Maricris is really something else... to say that she is crazy is not enough. She even managed to argue while in front of national tv -- and while big brother is trying to convey a speech. I don't know what to say anymore...  :-X

« Last Edit: Apr 28, 2007 at 11:17 PM by inv99 »

Offline Munskie

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #635 on: Apr 28, 2007 at 11:14 PM »
Wendy got an automatic nomination.. ;D ;D ;D

And one housemate got a force eviction.. (sana si Maricris) ;D

Yipee! ;D ;D ;D

Yes!!!!  wala lang sana magic...and I know na where to put my votes.   Double celebration to kung mawala yung double headed monster!!!

Offline ESL

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #636 on: Apr 28, 2007 at 11:15 PM »
Yes, I also noticed that they were fighting just before BB spoke. Can somebody with the 24/7 live feed tell us what happened?

I bet it's Maricris who will be evicted. Its really for her sanity...and the safety of the others. Maybe that's why they showed the eviction of Pero, to act as a precedent to Maricris' eviction.

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #637 on: Apr 28, 2007 at 11:38 PM »
Who do you guys think will be forcibly evicted?

I heard shouting in the background but I didn't know they were fighting. Unfortunately, I have guests at home so I couldn't flip between the live feed and the primetime show. I was getting teased enough as it is, hehe.

Offline boredfilmmaker

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #638 on: Apr 28, 2007 at 11:39 PM »

Back to Marifreak, have you notice on tonights LIVE episode, the war between Bea and Maricris have sprouted back again while on live telecast! That's crazy! Maricris is really something else... to say that she is crazy is not enough. She even managed to argue while in front of national tv -- and while big brother is trying to convey a speech. I don't know what to say anymore...  :-X

I dont think they were arguing again.. The exchange we heard during the live episode was from the fight earlier this morning.. It was from the clip they showed at the end of the episode.. Someone backstage may have played the video too early..

Offline inv99

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #639 on: Apr 28, 2007 at 11:53 PM »
yeah that's probably it... because wendy and bruce's face we're unfazed by the supposed verbal argument. So it's probably a audio carryover from the preceding clip.

-----

I also hear some discussions that Nel is also a good candidate for the forced eviction. I don't know the whole story behind it...

Offline inv99

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #640 on: Apr 28, 2007 at 11:58 PM »
Its very likely that it is Maricris based on the rules below.

SAFETY PROTOCOL / EMERGENCIES

You have to obey the orders of Big Brother at all times. This is for your own safety. All housemates will be given a written plan for emergencies before they enter the house, which is included in this rulebook. They should read this and become familiar with the house emergency procedures. If Big Brother asks occupants to move to a particular room they must do so immediately. In the event of an emergency housemates will be advised how to react by Big Brother who will speak to them over the public address system. The housemates must obey the orders of Big Brother at all times for their own safety, failure to do so may result in ejection. The door to the house will be remotely locked, but can be opened at a moment’s notice.

VIOLENCE

Any Housemate who becomes violent will be removed from the house immediately.

ACCIDENT AND ILLNESS

In case of an accident, there is always a first-aid kit available for use by the housemates. One is in the cabinet inside the boys’ bedroom and the other is in the cabinet inside the girls’ bedroom.

The Confession Room is 'open' 24 hours a day, and can always be visited to indicate that medical help is needed..................
« Last Edit: Apr 28, 2007 at 11:59 PM by inv99 »

Offline inv99

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #641 on: Apr 29, 2007 at 12:20 AM »
There's another talk goin around that Bea is also a candidate of FE -- not because she did some frailty herself but because of the evilish privelege Maricris will have with the "HALIK NI HUDAS".... whoever she kisses tommorow, will be forced evicted (or have power to place someone on the nominated list)....

just one of the many theories..... now we can all analyze and weigh which one is more feasible to happen. :)
« Last Edit: Apr 29, 2007 at 12:23 AM by inv99 »

Offline AshKetchum

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 31
« Reply #642 on: Apr 29, 2007 at 01:50 AM »
It's probably Maricris, but I hope that it's Wendy. That lapel thing was trivial compared to her other numerous violations, which recently included using the prayer room to diss housemates, conspiring with other housemates to make someone cry (Dionne), and sleeping in the living room, despite warnings that they can't take a nap anymore.

An hour before the live primetime telecast, most of the guys were called by Big Bro in the confession room. One by one they emerged, but Nel stayed in the longest. When he came out, he looked crestfallen and jittery. When they were teasing him about it during one of their smoking sessions, he excused himself and went to the toilet, and you could clearly hear him weeping behind the door. Maybe Kuya already informed him about Maricris being evicted?

Offline inv99

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #643 on: Apr 29, 2007 at 01:59 AM »
yeah -- or maybe him too... there are rumors about him being a candidate for forced eviction.

Offline gearhead

• DVD Addict
  • Resident Lurker!
  • Liked:
« Reply #644 on: Apr 29, 2007 at 03:57 AM »
whoah.... in betwen stages of being half-asleep and half-awake, i made it through the whole sbb livestream. tina made her entrance into the sbb house in full filipiniana regalia. now i'm just awaiting the translations on what transpired from the pbb-sbb swap thread in abs-cbn forums.

pansin ko lang, the sbb show start on the dot and end on the dot you can actually set your clock by it.
harman kardon avr5550, wharfe 9.5/9.cs/9.dfs pioneer dv-600av

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #645 on: Apr 29, 2007 at 07:14 AM »
STRATEGY FOR WENDY EVICTION (from abs forum)

1. Never cast a single vote for Wendy.

2. Visit all the other HM threads and all threads to vote for the other nominated HMs except Wendy.

3. Tell all friends, relatives, colleagues, and whoever not to vote for Wendy, but to other nominated HMs.

4. Let's keep this Anti-Wendy thread on top at all times.

5. Maintain the promotion on "not to vote for Wendy" moving in other websites, publications, printed media, and other forms of public forum.

6. Pray, pray very hard, that Wendy will get the lowest votes.

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #646 on: Apr 29, 2007 at 08:17 AM »
At this point, I don't want Maricris to go out yet mainly for the following reasons:

1. Admit it, she is very entertaining (in a sideshow freak kind of way), especially all that self flagellation shtick she's got going on
2. She plays a more important role in propelling stories in the house than Wendy
3. Continued isolation in the BB house will further feed her neurosis, making for more exciting TV
4. Will she use the knife? We'll only know if she stays
5. It's far more entertaining for all of us if she gets out of the house in a straightjacket rather than getting the lowest votes

« Last Edit: Apr 29, 2007 at 08:40 AM by indie boi »

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #647 on: Apr 29, 2007 at 08:39 AM »
At this point, I don't want Maricris to go out yet mainly for the following reasons:

1. Admit it, she is very entertaining, especially all that self flagellation shtick she's got going for her
2. She plays a more important role in propelling stories in the house than Wendy
3. Continued isolation in the BB house will further feed her neurosis, making for more entertaining TV
4. Will she use the knife? We'll only know if she stays
5. It's far more entertaining if she gets out of the house in a straightjacket rather than getting the lowest votes

hehehehe.   sulit na talaga 1k ko pag nangyari no. 5

Offline mm2002

• Collector
  • Hello!
  • Liked:
« Reply #648 on: Apr 29, 2007 at 09:51 AM »

On the event of reason no. 5 ni Indie Boi
maybe sa Confession room ang pick up point with to 2 male wearing white uniform
dagdagan pa natin ng 2 PNP    ;D ;D ;D  naalala ko tuloy si Jack nicholson sa The Shinning

Offline AshKetchum

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 31
« Reply #649 on: Apr 29, 2007 at 09:54 AM »
6. Pray, pray very hard, that Wendy will get the lowest votes.

Also pray that the votes will not be rigged to make her stay. Some people thought that last night's airing of her violation was supposed to make people think that she is "honest" by admitting that she made a mistake.

Offline inv99

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #650 on: Apr 29, 2007 at 12:45 PM »
 ;D we'll see  how the decisioin goes... I'm just scared for the housemates inside. You never know what's inside the looney's bloated psycho head -- hopefully no bloodshed. It's kinda freaky as it is already.

Wendy is plain grime. She should definitely go.

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #651 on: Apr 29, 2007 at 12:48 PM »

Offline ESL

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #652 on: Apr 29, 2007 at 01:43 PM »
BUT...here's a scary thought. If Bea and Maricris don't resolve Maricris' issues, is it possible for Maricris to stalk her outside the pbb house and stab her?

Offline inv99

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #653 on: Apr 29, 2007 at 02:37 PM »
BUT...here's a scary thought. If Bea and Maricris don't resolve Maricris' issues, is it possible for Maricris to stalk her outside the pbb house and stab her?

I really hope not. She should be deported back to Italy as soon as possible.. that way we wouldn't have to worry about her alarming insanity.  :P
« Last Edit: Apr 29, 2007 at 02:39 PM by inv99 »

Offline inv99

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #654 on: Apr 29, 2007 at 03:06 PM »
hehe I found a video PARODY of the maricris vs bea confrontation made by a fan.... It's riotously funny! hehehe. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ca6AWnknEFg

you guys should check it out...it will make your day!  ;D

Offline ESL

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #655 on: Apr 29, 2007 at 03:27 PM »
hehe I found a video PARODY of the maricris vs bea confrontation made by a fan.... It's riotously funny! hehehe. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ca6AWnknEFg

you guys should check it out...it will make your day!  ;D

OMG! It's so stupid, yet I couldn't stop laughing!

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #656 on: Apr 29, 2007 at 04:04 PM »
Natawa ako sa mga pics na ito!!!!

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #657 on: Apr 29, 2007 at 04:20 PM »
Apparently, it really IS Maricris that is going to be forcibly evicted. Nel and Bodie were talking about it just a while ago.

Offline inv99

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #658 on: Apr 29, 2007 at 06:11 PM »
Isn't that a violation to talk about the forthcoming forced eviction to other housemates? I would like to think that Nel was told purposely in private because he's emotionally closer to Maricris? or did BB allowed it?
« Last Edit: Apr 29, 2007 at 06:20 PM by inv99 »

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #659 on: Apr 29, 2007 at 07:28 PM »
I think it was allowed but only among some people, namely, Bodie, Nel and Maricris.