Author Topic: Pinoy Big Brother: Season 2  (Read 108365 times)

Offline Munskie

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Pinoy Big Brother: Season 2
« Reply #750 on: May 05, 2007 at 11:37 PM »
Me lumabas na Japayuki...me pumasok naman na isa.....................oh by the way???   who's next on the eviction list????   Bodie????

Im terribly happy  ;D ;D ;D........where's the beer???

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #751 on: May 05, 2007 at 11:42 PM »
SUPER SHOCKED SI WENDY.

And I remember her saying "ewan ko lang sa inyo, pero feel ko diko deserve umalis dito ng maaga"

Thats why cguro first reaction nya is to get her smokes.....

KARMA........

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • Trade Count: (+31)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Twitter: @indieboi
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #752 on: May 05, 2007 at 11:45 PM »
By the way, what were the percentage of votes? I missed it, or rather I changed the channel when I saw Wendy come out.

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #753 on: May 05, 2007 at 11:54 PM »
Dionne at 40%....Saicy 30+%....Wendy 29+%.....diffrence wala pa 1 percent........

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 20
« Reply #754 on: May 05, 2007 at 11:55 PM »
Yup, about 0.5% difference only, which is why I think the 400 of my friend made the difference!  ;D
Mr. Hankey the Christmas Poo... He loves me, I love you...

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #755 on: May 06, 2007 at 12:00 AM »
I really thought Saicy was gonna go out.........

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
« Reply #756 on: May 06, 2007 at 12:00 AM »
I think everyone did, including Saicy and Wendy.

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #757 on: May 06, 2007 at 12:05 AM »
And Wendy didnt even left some proper message to the housemates when BB told the nominees to do so before the eviction proper.   Wala daw sya maisip........she can only talk behind theIR back.......
« Last Edit: May 06, 2007 at 12:13 AM by Munskie »

Offline ESL

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #758 on: May 06, 2007 at 12:10 AM »
Random thoughts:

1. I thought the 4 secret housemates were the rejects that were allowed a consolation round. Apparently there are 2 others lower down the food chain!

2. Now that the Prayer Group Leader is gone, I hope Dionne, Bea, Mickey and Gee-Ann do a Survivor and turn the table against the others. Sila naman ang laitin nila!

3. Will Bodie be the new ring leader?

4. Hankey's right. Who will give us entertainment now?

5. Sobrang OA talaga ni Bruce!

6. I wonder if Wendy will even read the message boards and see all the Wendy-hate threads. Medyo kawawa if she does.

7. What a week! Maricris and Wendy evicted. I'm not sure which of the two evictions made people happiest.

Offline inv99

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #759 on: May 06, 2007 at 12:12 AM »
and what's up with wendy's relentless blabbing, self-propelled locomotions, and the infinite pageant hand waves while in the stage. She was almost close to outspokening the other 2 hosts. And yeah, she's proud of her idiotic expressions. LOL  ;D

She definitely enjoys the spotlight or probably the 'vague' rewards of it.  ;D

hehe, you're right. no matter how you hate her....24/7 would not be the same again. lol

Now that the cult leader has vanished -- let's see how the followers dynamics will change.

Btw, the other 2 new housemates.... I know that only one will stay next week, so that means this new housemate is actually goin to stay in the house as a normal housemate for infinite time...not for one week's time only as we all presumed?

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #760 on: May 06, 2007 at 12:17 AM »
and what's up with wendy's relentless blabbing, self-propelled locomotions, and the infinite pageant hand waves while in the stage. She was almost close to outspokening the other 2 hosts. And yeah, she's proud of her idiotic expressions. LOL  ;D

she was shocked.  that might be her sort of defense mechanism.   as if naman feeling nya fans nya yung mga yun.......and oh yes...yung yung lasting contribution nya sa house...........accdg to her.....

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
« Reply #761 on: May 06, 2007 at 12:18 AM »
Btw, the other 2 new housemates.... I know that only one will stay next week, so that means this new housemate is actually goin to stay in the house as a normal housemate for infinite time...not for one week's time only as we all presumed?

Yeah, these mothers are not the one week Globe housemate yet.

Munskie's right - I saw Wendy doing her "goodbye" speech, and she was downright rude to the housemates, especially after Saicy's funny gift-giving and Dionne's heartfelt one-on-one comments. Akala niya siguro, "Why make well thought out comments, there's no chance I'll be evicted anyway?"  ;D

Offline ESL

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #762 on: May 06, 2007 at 12:21 AM »
Dionne - 40.32%
Saicy - 30.09%
Wendy - 29.59%

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #763 on: May 06, 2007 at 12:25 AM »
regulated na blood pressure ko....... ;D ;D

Offline ESL

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #764 on: May 06, 2007 at 12:25 AM »
To those with 24/7, did you guys notice if any of the HM's smiled when Wendy was evicted? I probably would, if I were in the house.

Offline AshKetchum

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 31
« Reply #765 on: May 06, 2007 at 12:51 AM »
ding-dong, the b!tch is dead.  ;D

i know a lot of people who voted for dionne and saicy--for every 2 votes they had for dionne, they gave one vote to saicy, just to make sure the wendyb!tch got zero votes. Munskie was right--her facial expression right after Dionne was called was priceless, and I think, during that time, she actually felt some kind of fear that she was leaving. ;D

2 down, one to go--bodieng should be next, then bruce.

bruce has been crying and behaving like a retard since the wendyb!tch left--turns out he's even worse than nel in trying out for the most OA housemate crying of the month award--i was hoping he'd jump into the pool with his lapel on and be forced evicted the next day.

the 2 new mom housemates; they act like they've never seen the show, is it really possible after 2 months, that they don't know what's going on?

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #766 on: May 06, 2007 at 01:09 AM »
ding-dong, the b!tch is dead.  ;D

i know a lot of people who voted for dionne and saicy--for every 2 votes they had for dionne, they gave one vote to saicy, just to make sure the wendyb!tch got zero votes. Munskie was right--her facial expression right after Dionne was called was priceless, and I think, during that time, she actually felt some kind of fear that she was leaving. ;D

2 down, one to go--bodieng should be next, then bruce.

I was really sensing Wendy will be saved by the way she was acting all week......she didnt even felt pressured by the nomination.   That was until Dionne's name was called.   They all thought it was either Dionne or Saicy....but not Wendy.   Kaya shock sila lahat........Oh well......maybe PBB management are also reading the forums....

I agree.  Lets evict Bodie next.   "She's" one bratty crybaby.

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #767 on: May 06, 2007 at 01:12 AM »
My wife and I were laughing at Bruce and his near hysterics. We even made our own make-believe dialogue between Bruce and Mickey. One scenario had Mickey telling Bruce not to be sad because he'll always be there then cue Brokeback Mountain score.

Our fave make-believe statement though was when Mickey asked Bruce if he wanted a glass of water, our followup question to Bruce was "do you also want a knife?"

Wendy and The Plastics are now no more. Looks like Bodie will be assuming the mantle of backstab overlord.

Offline AshKetchum

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 31
« Reply #768 on: May 06, 2007 at 12:05 PM »
Gee-Ann just went over her alloted weight gain--5.2 lbs ulit.

Darnit, does this mean she'll be forced evicted this week?  :(

They really should dispose of that rule...

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #769 on: May 06, 2007 at 02:09 PM »
According to Bea, Gee-ann's normal weight outside is 90 to 95 pounds. Isn't that underweight, and it could be the reason she is gaining weight, she is just normalizing to her ideal weight.

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #770 on: May 06, 2007 at 02:10 PM »
I am so happy Yen is inside the house. It is so refreshing to hear the voice of intelligence and reason inside a house where most of the people are intellectual lightweights. She is now dissecting Bruce's feelings and the guy cannot make a good defense for his actions with regards to his Ex (who he claims to have broken up with last night?!).

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
« Reply #771 on: May 06, 2007 at 02:56 PM »
I'm wondering why they cry hysterically when someone else is evicted. Is it to show they can cry, for their future acting careers?

I mean, they joined this GAME SHOW, where the goal is: OUTLAST EVERYONE and win a million pesos. With that in mind, when someone other than you is evicted, the correct response should be RELIEF, right?  ::)

Pinagtatawanan tayo ng ibang mga BB franchise...  ;D

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #772 on: May 06, 2007 at 03:34 PM »
How would they feel kaya if BB suddenly says, "dahil mukhang ayaw nyong magkahiwalay, di ko na kayo palalabasin sa bahay."

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #773 on: May 06, 2007 at 09:02 PM »
Gee-ann is saved again by BB despite failure in the retarded 5lb gain limit.    She has hormonal imbalance (havent had the period since entering the house).    Wendy fans are furious over BB decision.   Oh well...life is unfair.  heheheh

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #774 on: May 06, 2007 at 09:03 PM »
Wendy has fans? hehe. Anyhoo, can you post the link to the thread you've read. I'd love to read it. :)

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #776 on: May 06, 2007 at 10:47 PM »
It's Dionne vs Nel. Who do you guys think should stay? I'd still go for Dionne as she seems to ruffle the most feathers. Nel is disposable at this point, he's not funny anymore and actually verges on irritating.

Poor Dionne. When her name was called, no one tried to comfort her, except for a somewhat tentative move from Gee-ann. Then Robert and Bodie started shouting obviously trying to show how happy they are that Saicy and the others are not nominated. Dionne couldn't help but mutter "ayaw nyo talaga sa akin." Just for this, I'll be voting more for Dionne this week. Dionne is one HM that is indispensable for me right now because she creates friction in the house. I'd love to see Nel booted out so that Bruce will cry hysterically again and it will really floor the remnants of the Wendy faction.

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
« Reply #777 on: May 06, 2007 at 10:59 PM »
It was very annoying. Dionne was crying hysterically during the commercial break, and Saicy was singing screaming at the top of her voice, completely insensitive!

It's kind of bad, though. They say Dionne's been safe through the evictions because of her stronghold on the Visayas vote, and now they fractured that vote by having her go up against Nel.

Nel's a crowd pleaser, the masa go for him and his ridiculous antics. I think Dionne's toast.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2007 at 11:04 PM by Mr. Hankey »

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #778 on: May 06, 2007 at 11:03 PM »
I think the problem is that the Plastics are blaming Dionne for Wendy's eviction. The look in Bruce's eyes when he voted for Dionne says it all.

Based on the voting though, I am afraid that Bodie seems to have entrenched himself well. The trend seems to be that he has gotten himself into a position where he could sail through to the top five.

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #779 on: May 06, 2007 at 11:10 PM »
Im really sad for Dionne.  It seems no matter what she do, she is misunderstood by her co HMs.  Parang ok na sa akin na ma vote-out sya coz I feel her suffering.  Was surprised by Bea's decision to nominate Dionne, or was it because she felt the same way that I did?? Yung naawa rin sya.....

Imagine, extra effort na sya in reaching out, but  they say that they dont trust her.  But when Dionne isolate herself (human nature of course, peer rejection), they say that she's sad inside the house.  Ano ba yan  ??? ???

On the other hand, upon reading sir indieboi's post.....I also would like to see how would the HMs react if Dionne escape eviction again, (especially those who voted for her nomination).   Will they still nominate her after consecutive saves by her fans???

It would have been easy coasting if someone like Robert and Saicy was nominated instead of Nel........Bodie would be ideal....but will Tirso shell out a huge amount of moolah to save his daughter?

I would like to see how allegiances shift in the other forum....

So my final D would be to vote for Dionne again.  Even if naaawa na ako sa kanya.....