Author Topic: Pinoy Big Brother: Season 2  (Read 108396 times)

Offline ESL

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Pinoy Big Brother: Season 2
« Reply #780 on: May 06, 2007 at 11:16 PM »
What a conspiracy to get Dionne evicted! Two nominees only?! What's that about?!

I'm going to vote for Dionne this week. I'm giving her more than I gave Saicy last week. If we all cooperate, like we did with Wendy's eviction, then that'll show BB that he can't mess with the nominations! LOL! We can try, can't we?

Have you noticed that the two HM's tht people hated (Maricris and Wendy) were very close to Nel? That's got to be the real Kiss of Judas! I agree...Nel can go already. Handa na siyang umalis, at marami na siyang natutunan. LOL!

ETA: yeah, Nel should go already, so his dad can beat him senseless.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2007 at 11:38 PM by ESL »

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • Trade Count: (+31)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Twitter: @indieboi
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #781 on: May 06, 2007 at 11:18 PM »
My sense of justice tells me to really vote for Dionne. I hated how she was treated after the nomination. Correct assessment there Munskie, I noticed the same thing too. When Dionne reaches out she's either not trustworthy or, as Nel said, she will just revert to her old self. But if she keeps to herself, she's not being sociable. Catch 22 situation talaga.

Offline jekoy

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • DVD Addict
  • Movielandia
  • Liked:
« Reply #782 on: May 06, 2007 at 11:23 PM »
I agree...Nel can go already. Handa na siyang umalis, at marami na siyang natutunan. LOL!

aside from that, nagawa na niya ang purpose sa loob ng bahay. at para magkasama na sila ni maricris!  hahaha!
Absolutely no regrets!

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #783 on: May 06, 2007 at 11:55 PM »
And did you guys catch what Bodie, Nel and Robert said about Yen and G? Very insensitive and obnoxious. Robert, the supposed quiet type, said na kinikilabutan daw sya. Bodie naman said that he is not happy. I forgot what Nel said exactly. 

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 20
« Reply #784 on: May 07, 2007 at 12:03 AM »
Nel agreed with Robert.

Yup, Wendy had a profound effect on many housemates. The feeble minded quickly adapt to the traits of their leader. Wendy may be gone, but her obnoxious and evil spirit lives on in her minions.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2007 at 12:08 AM by Mr. Hankey »
Mr. Hankey the Christmas Poo... He loves me, I love you...

Offline phulboss

• Collector
  • I'm a South American ruminant mammal!
  • Liked:
« Reply #785 on: May 07, 2007 at 12:12 AM »
According to Bea, Gee-ann's normal weight outside is 90 to 95 pounds. Isn't that underweight, and it could be the reason she is gaining weight, she is just normalizing to her ideal weight.

she's never been overweight in her life, as far as i know. the funny thing though, is that the big brother people told her that she should lose weight before entering the house and she actually followed their 'suggestion' by dieting for 2 weeks straight (syempre, vanity din yun). the truth is that no matter how much someone diets, his or her body will always adjust in that s/he will always stay within a particular weight range, and gee-ann's merely regaining her natural weight. hormonal imbalance? i think her messed up menstrual cycle resulted from her dieting and not the other way around. this is just abs-cbn's way of responding to the negative feedback that their 5lb rule generated (although they just aren't willing to admit to poor judgment just yet).

Offline phulboss

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #786 on: May 07, 2007 at 12:28 AM »
i think dionne is generally misunderstood. not only by the housemates, but by viewers too. for myself, i haven't been watching as much lately but i still remember her sketchy history (and i don't have 24/7 so i only see the edited version). it's not anything like maricris' crazy turn, to be sure, but it still leaves a certain stigma. poor dionne talaga... i can't imagine how she could be feeling right now, knowing that the people around her want her out (it's almost unanimous). anyway, she's survived several nominations already... besides, wendy was expecting the masa vote to save her and she got evicted all the same. you have to wonder though why abs-cbn didn't include the top3 nominated this time.

Offline phulboss

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #787 on: May 07, 2007 at 12:38 AM »
And did you guys catch what Bodie, Nel and Robert said about Yen and G? Very insensitive and obnoxious. Robert, the supposed quiet type, said na kinikilabutan daw sya. Bodie naman said that he is not happy. I forgot what Nel said exactly. 

that was out of line, i also thought. how can they be readily judgmental of those two when they just met them? between the 2 moms though, i think i like yen more than angie, since she's more of a character. feisty tignan e. she also brings something different to the plate since she's an academician. we already had a palengkera before and she became uncontrollably 'violent'  ;D

Offline inv99

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #788 on: May 07, 2007 at 04:20 AM »
lol yeah i notice that. Good thing Mickey genuinely understand the situation ... saying "It's normal you guys feel because it's someone new, and I actually approve of their entry".....just to pacify the half-witted dupeheads... bodie and robert.

It's Dionne vs Nel. Who do you guys think should stay? I'd still go for Dionne as she seems to ruffle the most feathers. Nel is disposable at this point, he's not funny anymore and actually verges on irritating.

Cebu and Visayans region are known for their formidable, consistent support to their descendants.

But Nel's appeal might be universal (not personally lol). It's a tough battle between the two.

And I'm amused that BB finally made a decision to only pit two housemates on the nominated list -- and oddly, at this early part of the game. :)
« Last Edit: May 07, 2007 at 04:32 AM by inv99 »

Offline pjayg

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • DVD Addict
  • I am the Nocturnal Prince!
  • Liked:
« Reply #789 on: May 07, 2007 at 08:09 AM »
you have to wonder though why abs-cbn didn't include the top3 nominated this time.

who was supposedly the third?

Offline Munskie

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #790 on: May 07, 2007 at 08:42 AM »
Doll:  I Love You
Bruce:  I Love You Too
Bruce:  I Love You Too
Bruce:  I love You Too

Isnt it retarded?  He should make a voluntary exit and just follow wendy......dang it...

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #791 on: May 07, 2007 at 09:58 AM »
It's as retarded as Nel sobbing and singing to the PBB theme after Maricris left. I really hope Nel gets the boot on Friday. I'd love to see what Bruce will do. And I love to see the stunned faces of the remaining housemates, especially Bodie, Robert and Saicy.

Munskie, any rumblings in the other forums? Is there a Save Dionne sentiment in the forums?

Offline AshKetchum

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 31
« Reply #792 on: May 07, 2007 at 12:16 PM »
I am so happy Yen is inside the house. It is so refreshing to hear the voice of intelligence and reason inside a house where most of the people are intellectual lightweights. She is now dissecting Bruce's feelings and the guy cannot make a good defense for his actions with regards to his Ex (who he claims to have broken up with last night?!).

I saw that conversation as well and was reminded of why I despised Bruce the moment he entered--he's such a f***ing idiot. I was baffled why the HMs didn't nominate him (only Gee-Ann did), and now we have one more week to endure his retarded antics of chanting out the WendyB!tch's name when he feels like it, wearing her ID, and carrying that ugly doll and talking to it. He now looks more emaciated and gaunt than ever--hindi na Resident Evil, more of like Dawn of the Dead na... ;D

It was hilarious that he coudn't give a straight answer when Yen remarked, "So hindi mo talaga love yung girlfriend mo?". Poor girlfriend--when he's evicted she should greet him with a slap on the face and a kick to the balls. It was the same with that nitwit Robert, who doesn't really have a mind of his own except to always say, "To be honest" and "You know" all the time. It's like you can almost sense what Yen's thinking..."These guys are crazy!"

Quote from: indie boi

Bodieng also said something like, "medyo malakas yung personality ng kalbo...weird, weird, weird...mother of all weirdness. I"m not really that excited..." Yeah right, just as we weren't really excited when he came in. What an idiot.

« Last Edit: May 07, 2007 at 12:18 PM by AshKetchum »

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #793 on: May 07, 2007 at 12:24 PM »
There's a Poll there in abs forum, and its 55% for Nel and 45% for Dionne.   

Its quite an uphill battle for Dionne, and it didnt help that she gave 2 points to Mickey.  most Mickey fans were furious and would vote for Nel.  She could have voted for any of Bruce, Robert and Saicy, coz those three's fans would vote against her anyway, and that includes Wendy fans.

I have read some Gee-ann fans vowing to support her coz she never did nominate Gee in any nomination process.

Bea fans are split on the issue.  But from what I read, they were shocked Bea gave 2 points to D, but most would agree that the intention of Bea was to end Dionne's lonely stay in the house.

Ive also had some conversation just this morning in the gym to some PBB fans.  Wala lahat sila 24/7....and only watch the PT show......most of them dont like Dionne.....the malandi effect still lingers on them.  Which is sad really.......Told them you'll get to know them a lot in 24/7.  One interesting sidenote though....the fans Ive talked actually liked Wendy.....but then the last few episodes of PT showing Wendy's negative traits made them change their mind.

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #794 on: May 07, 2007 at 12:28 PM »
I saw that conversation as well and was reminded of why I despised Bruce the moment he entered--he's such a f***ing idiot. I was baffled why the HMs didn't nominate him (only Gee-Ann did), and now we have one more week to endure his retarded antics of chanting out the WendyB!tch's name when he feels like it, wearing her ID, and carrying that ugly doll and talking to it. He now looks more emaciated and gaunt than ever--hindi na Resident Evil, more of like Dawn of the Dead na... ;D

It was hilarious that he coudn't give a straight answer when Yen remarked, "So hindi mo talaga love yung girlfriend mo?". Poor girlfriend--when he's evicted she should greet him with a slap on the face and a kick to the balls. It was the same with that nitwit Robert, who doesn't really have a mind of his own except to always say, "To be honest" and "You know" all the time. It's like you can almost sense what Yen's thinking..."These guys are crazy!"

Retarded (overused na to ke Bruce ah) din yung ID and the doll hanging on Bruce.......I hope they nominate Bruce on the next nomination night.

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #795 on: May 07, 2007 at 01:15 PM »
It was the same with that nitwit Robert, who doesn't really have a mind of his own except to always say, "To be honest" and "You know" all the time. It's like you can almost sense what Yen's thinking..."These guys are crazy!"

Don't forget "sabihin na nating..." and "let's just say..." :)

I hope the support for Dionne snowballs. She's more exciting to watch right now compared to Nel. It will be refreshing to remove one guy who's pining for some stupid woman. At least we'll just have to contend with Bruce and Robert. With Nel outside, he can accompany Maricris to her regular therapy sessions at the house.Yes folks, Maricris is constantly in the house for her psychowhatever sessions.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2007 at 01:17 PM by indie boi »

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #796 on: May 07, 2007 at 01:23 PM »
Pag nawala si nel...paano, iiyak na naman si Bruce??    Would he shave half of his brows in tribute to Nel?? 

Sayang Bruce.... Isko ka pa naman.......and you didnt even have the conscience to at least wait and talk it out with your GF, instead you did the break-up in National TV pa......

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #797 on: May 07, 2007 at 01:25 PM »
Oo nga UP boy pa naman. At least Dionne, who's a UP tibak, is still there. More reason to support our fellow Iskolar!

Offline pjayg

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • DVD Addict
  • I am the Nocturnal Prince!
  • Liked:
« Reply #798 on: May 07, 2007 at 03:44 PM »
by the way, what ever happened to the eyebrow-shaving bad news?

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #799 on: May 07, 2007 at 09:07 PM »
Don't expect any kind of fair treatment for Dionne going into Saturday's eviction. Lauren Dyogi hates Dionne's guts. He also feels the same way about Bodie. You can see that these two are not getting any good on air footage. I don't care about Bodie, he can rot in the pool for all I care, but it's very unfair for Dionne. As Munskie said, people have a negative perception of her and it's only us 24/7 viewers who really know the real score.

Offline AshKetchum

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #800 on: May 08, 2007 at 06:36 AM »
Lauren Dyogi hates Dionne's guts.

I don't get it--why?

My problem with Dionne is that everytime I see her on the live feed, she's always eating--seated near the dining table, in the bedroom, in the living room, on the floor, outside the garden--she's always chewing or holding some kind of food container. And she seems to avoid doing chores most of the time. But aside from that, I still prefer her over Bodie or Bruce anytime.

Last night's primetime show was hilarious, when they showed Bodie nodding off a lot during the discussion with the moms--way to go, looks like they are showing Bodieng's negative traits now.

Before I went to bed last night, the live feed was showing Robert expressing his paranoia over Yen's frequent glances at him and Saicy everytime they make "kulitan"--LOL, what a schmuck.

Offline inv99

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #801 on: May 08, 2007 at 09:05 PM »
Bodie have murdered his good reputation at the house  -- only to come out later as a queer, dimwit, stupid silent criminal.  ;D

Saicy and Robert can go back to kindergarten. I don't see even a pigment of mental activity on them -- they are beyond dumb.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2007 at 09:17 PM by inv99 »

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
« Reply #802 on: May 09, 2007 at 02:29 PM »
Pinoy Big Brother - (Psycho Maricris) - (Bi+chy Wendy) = Pretty Boring Broadcast
« Last Edit: May 10, 2007 at 09:56 AM by Mr. Hankey »

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
« Reply #803 on: May 10, 2007 at 12:05 AM »
Big Brother apparently heard me:

Maricris is back in the house! Right now, she's dressed formally having dinner with Nel.

Bizarre!

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #804 on: May 10, 2007 at 12:19 AM »
this isn't going to be permanent right? What could have been the reason for this?

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #805 on: May 10, 2007 at 12:26 AM »
Hmm, I missed it. But I see a TV in front of Nel... so it means he was eating "virtually" with Psycho. It's funny, Bruce is talking to him and apparently, Nel does not know how to eat with a fork and knife. He also drinks his red wine with a water chaser.

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #806 on: May 10, 2007 at 11:59 PM »
The Plastics are in the prayer room for their usual prayer/backstab session. Kapal talaga because in their closing prayer, Bodie is basically "asking God" for Nel to win over Dionne. He also prayed that they be given the "strength and patience" not to be irritated with their fellow housemates. Ibang klase talaga.

The unfortunate development is that Gee-ann is now a member of the Plastics.

Offline inv99

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #807 on: May 11, 2007 at 12:20 AM »
wow, that's how congtagious they are? oow for Ge-Ann.  :o

Offline AshKetchum

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #808 on: May 11, 2007 at 06:50 AM »
The Plastics are in the prayer room for their usual prayer/backstab session. Kapal talaga because in their closing prayer, Bodie is basically "asking God" for Nel to win over Dionne. He also prayed that they be given the "strength and patience" not to be irritated with their fellow housemates. Ibang klase talaga.

The unfortunate development is that Gee-ann is now a member of the Plastics.

yup, i saw that, and cringed at Bodieng's prayer for Nel, and not a single prayer for Dionne. What a bunch of hypocrites. Prior to the faux prayer session, they were dissing Mickey once again, with Gee-Ann taking the lead; seems like she really doesn't want someone watching what she eats and disciplining her (her own words).

speaking of Mickey, i hope Kuya doesn't give him any dance-related tasks again. watching him flop his huge gait around to a hiphop beat was unnerving enough, but watching him and the other male housemates vogueing in full gay mode 2 nights ago was disturbing. Nel was hilarious though.  ;D

« Last Edit: May 11, 2007 at 06:53 AM by AshKetchum »

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #809 on: May 11, 2007 at 09:01 AM »
Nel did look funny doing his gay schtick, but truthfully, I couldn't bear to watch him. I hate to say this, but he looked extra fugly with the makeup.