Author Topic: Pinoy Big Brother: Season 2  (Read 108508 times)

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 20
Re: Pinoy Big Brother: Season 2
« Reply #810 on: May 11, 2007 at 09:46 PM »
Did you guys read the Manila Bulletin today?

Ethel Booba revealed that the PBB Housemate she had sex with was...

WENDY!!!  :o  8)

And the article implied that Gwen Garci was also somehow involved... in a spectator fashion, perhaps?

I suddenly like Wendy again.

;D

See page D-1 of today's Manila Bulletin;)
« Last Edit: May 11, 2007 at 09:51 PM by Mr. Hankey »
Mr. Hankey the Christmas Poo... He loves me, I love you...

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • Trade Count: (+31)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Twitter: @indieboi
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #811 on: May 12, 2007 at 11:22 PM »
Dionne's out, I am so frigging disappointed. I can't believe an overwhelming majority voted for the fug. And to add insult to injury, no one except for Gee-ann hugged Dionne. Mickey did but it's more of a political/polite hug. Very irritating!

At least before Dionne left Bodie and Saicy acknowledged during their conversation this afternoon that Dionne is really a kind person at heart. Bodie said that even if you see Dionne upset at someone she still refuses to say anything bad about them. These Plastics should learn a lesson or two about kindness from Dionne.

With Dionne gone, I see less reason to watch the 24/7 feed.

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
« Reply #812 on: May 12, 2007 at 11:52 PM »
Then they cheered the second she closed the door! A-holes.

I'm actually more upset by this "Balik Bahay" thing they announced. Wanna bet it'll be Wendy who gets to return, if ever? The only way that would be okay is if there's also an eviction that night, and the evicted housemate is Bruce.  ;D

When they tried this "Balik Bahay"-type of scheme on BB-UK, viewership dropped and they received thousands of complaints from irate viewers, who were angry that they spent money to evict someone, and that person was allowed back in. They were demanding the money they spent on votes back!

Too bad we'll never get viewers as devoted to right and wrong as those guys are, huh?

Offline ESL

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #813 on: May 13, 2007 at 12:00 AM »
Well, I hope the show that scene with Bodie and Saicy acknowledging that Dionne is kind then!

Yes, re the balik-bahay "twist", the only way they can make this happen is if instead of a nomination night tomorrow, they allow the viewers to vote for who they want brought back in. But then I'm thinking it might be either Mikah or Jeremy. Hindi naman siguro si Pamela 'no?!

Money down the drain voting for Dionne. I guess it's just as well. She'll just get nominated again if she got saved this week. And did you see how much she cried this week?

And to keep PBB fun, I hope BB makes life difficult for the HM's!!!

Oh, and I heard Yen was hagulgol when she was voted unanimously to stay inside the house?!

Offline phulboss

• Collector
  • I'm a South American ruminant mammal!
  • Liked:
« Reply #814 on: May 13, 2007 at 01:32 AM »
too bad about dionne. it's just unfortunate that she was pitted against a first-time nominee.

i'm also thinking the balik-bahay thing will involve mikah or jeremy, or one of the earlier housemates (possibly jasmin). maybe maricris too, could be 'pardoned', since she was evicted forcibly.

Offline AshKetchum

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 31
« Reply #815 on: May 13, 2007 at 02:09 AM »
This eviction night showed the HM's hypocrisy best--I think this was the first eviction where no one actually shed tears.

And that balik-bahay thing--they better not bring back the B!tch or the Lunatic. I'm all for the return of either Jeremy, Mikah, Zeke or Jasmin though. But I'm just curious as to why they keep adding new HMs, including that Globe HM for a week; I think at this point in the show, there's still too many of them.

Or maybe the twist is that all evicted HMs except for the Lunatic get to return for just one day, then leave the next day without saying goodbye...

Offline inv99

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #816 on: May 13, 2007 at 05:38 AM »
I'm not sure either but I don't have a good feeling about about this balik bahay twist. All those evictees have all done guestings, appearnces, public pimping and whatnot....only to return after all that is totally outrageous.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2007 at 05:41 AM by inv99 »

Offline Philander

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #817 on: May 13, 2007 at 01:25 PM »
I think the balik-bahay shall compose of all previously evicted housemates (excluding force-evicted like Maricris).

We will vote for the housmate to return to the PBB house.

Offline phulboss

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #818 on: May 13, 2007 at 10:21 PM »
what's the deal with the four re-entries? i can't believe they're bringing in wendy after she's only been out for only 2 weeks...

i hope the stay is for only a fixed period. seriously, it's really unfair for those who 'voted against' them.

Offline Munskie

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #819 on: May 13, 2007 at 10:27 PM »
Here we go again...time to drum up the anti-wendy campaign again........how would they relate to other housemates now after knowing the public sentiment??

Wendy will be friendlier to Gee-ann now after knowing the large fanbase Gee has...........

Offline phulboss

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #820 on: May 13, 2007 at 10:52 PM »
the anti-wendy campaign must be netting abs-cbn plenty of text votes (if you think of it, that's at least twice the number, since people are forced to vote for wendy's opponents).

only two of them are going to be chosen to stay next week, i think. jasmin and kian are possible contenders since wendy is still fresh on people's memories. also zeke, in a way. somehow jasmin and kian count as sacrificial evictees, since there weren't any active sentiments against them when they were booted out.

abs-cbn should have their crisis management teams on the ready... i'm sure a lot of people are pissed! this is ridiculous!

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #821 on: May 13, 2007 at 10:57 PM »
the whole thing actually sukcs..........

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
« Reply #822 on: May 13, 2007 at 11:00 PM »
It's quite annoying, since can you imagine: If Dionne's supporters didn't full-out support her two weeks ago, then she'd be the one with a chance to return? I wonder if there will be any outrage over this at all, like what happened in the UK. I seriously doubt it, though.

I think Kian and Wendy will be the shoo-ins to return. Zeke is too foreign-thinking to appeal to the masa voters. Jasmin was in too briefly to be strongly remembered for anything other than her initial domineering attitude.

As annoyed as I am with this development, I have to say: The four people in the secret room are far more interesting and entertaining than everyone else left in the house. I hope the 24/7 coverage shifts to them now for a change.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2007 at 11:03 PM by Mr. Hankey »

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #823 on: May 13, 2007 at 11:08 PM »
Mickey, Bea, and Gee-ann fans wont be too happy with a Wendita return.............how is she gonna act out now???  will she go plastic all the way? after hearing and reading some anti-wendy sentiments in forums???  isnt that weird??  seeing wendy acting goody good girl??

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #824 on: May 13, 2007 at 11:17 PM »
LINOLOKO NA LANG TAYO NG ABS-CBN......KUMIKITA SILA SA TEXT VOTING.........

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #825 on: May 14, 2007 at 12:11 AM »
I am so annoyed with this new development. My take on this is if they plan to bring back evictees then what kind of criteria did they use to allow Wendy in and not Dionne? However you cut it, it stinks. I get the feeling that this was a hastily conceived plan to bring back interesting people in the house since the last interesting person (dionne) was about to be booted out. They knew by Saturday afternoon that Dionne will surely go with that 30 per cent lead Nel had over her so they had to think up of some gimmick to spice up the show. I mean just look at the obviously hastily put together promo spot. Unfortunately they did not think of the consequences.

Another annoying thing is that they keep shoving this ridiculous Wendy-Bruce love team down our throats. How can Toni Gonzaga even pretend to get all "kilig" over a team up that, as Bruce's now ex texted, hurt a lot of people?

Offline AshKetchum

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #826 on: May 14, 2007 at 12:17 AM »
Geez Louise.

The entire balik-bahay stunt seems like an elaborate set-up by ABS-CBN to just bring back the WendyB!tch in the house--the other three are just mga saling-pusa.

You could easily tell by the b!tch's expression that she doesn't like the other 3, and it's so obvious from Jasmin's expression that she hates the b!tch as well. Hope the other 3 get to pick on her while they're still in the secret room, or that they get to warn the other HMs about her. It's no secret that Zeke despises Wendy, and Kian hates her as well--it's impossible for these other 3 to not know what she's been doing in the house and what she's been saying about them.

Less than an hour when they re-entered, the b!tch is back to her old routine--incessant singing, stroking her hair with her aged, claw-like hands, and stupid jologs expressions.

Oh, and she actually bragged to the others that she started the trend of all those expressions that the HMs now frequently use, like the irritating "super-" and all that "kamusta naman yan" B.S. Now we have someone to blame for all those retarded jologs expressions.

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #827 on: May 14, 2007 at 12:21 AM »
Sana may nambara kay Wendy by citing all of the anti wendy thread that populat practically every pinoy forum on the net.

Offline gearhead

• DVD Addict
  • Resident Lurker!
  • Liked:
« Reply #828 on: May 14, 2007 at 12:26 AM »
eto lang yan:

naudlot ang bruce-wendy loveteam nina direk kaya kailangan ng way para maipagpatuloy muli. knowing the anti-wendy sentiments prevailing, dinagdagan na lang ng tatlo pang ex-hausmates para di nga naman obvious. well, i think it worked dahil most ng nababasa ko na reason for wendy's return eh ang text votes.

tigas talaga ng ulo nito ni direk. di na nakaget-over sa loveteam loveteams na yan. just wait for the snowballing backlash then damage control mode na naman. they never learn.

still... i foresee the two guys, kian and zeke to be the ones to be voted in.
harman kardon avr5550, wharfe 9.5/9.cs/9.dfs pioneer dv-600av

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #829 on: May 14, 2007 at 12:28 AM »
I have already lost interest.   I really woudnt care if Wendy gets back.....its a farce.   I thought I saved myself from Wendinissms....but here it goes again......and add also the constant camera focus on the biatch.   After that, I switched channels.........ayoko na ma highblood sa kanya.   

Save your money na lang guys.......this is totally unfair.......pati rin ke Dionne and Dionne fans........and for the HMs who havent been evicted yet.   How would they feel??   I know they would welcome them back....but after it has sunked in...how would they feel??

I hope there would be a way for  BB to rectify this.  Like another twist.......But until then....I wont be a regular viewer na...........just post when Wendy is evicted again...it would be nice to see it again.

Offline gearhead

• DVD Addict
  • Resident Lurker!
  • Liked:
« Reply #830 on: May 14, 2007 at 12:38 AM »
The entire balik-bahay stunt seems like an elaborate set-up by ABS-CBN to just bring back the WendyB!tch in the house--the other three are just mga saling-pusa.

i posted my comments right after indie... so didn't see meron pa palang ibang nakapansin sa elaborate plot na ito. on the surface, parang saling-pusa lang yung tatlo... pero most likely, baka si wendy pa ang di makapasok. purnada na naman ang mga plano ni kuya direk. so, paano yan... balik bahay na naman. o baka si wendy ulit ang papasok para dun sa globe. hakhak.

You could easily tell by the b!tch's expression that she doesn't like the other 3, and it's so obvious from Jasmin's expression that she hates the b!tch as well. Hope the other 3 get to pick on her while they're still in the secret room, or that they get to warn the other HMs about her. It's no secret that Zeke despises Wendy, and Kian hates her as well--it's impossible for these other 3 to not know what she's been doing in the house and what she's been saying about them.

Less than an hour when they re-entered, the b!tch is back to her old routine--incessant singing, stroking her hair with her aged, claw-like hands, and stupid jologs expressions.

Oh, and she actually bragged to the others that she started the trend of all those expressions that the HMs now frequently use, like the irritating "super-" and all that "kamusta naman yan" B.S. Now we have someone to blame for all those retarded jologs expressions.

sana may mag-post nitong mga eksenang ito sa youtube. gustong-gusto kong naiinis ako, eh.  ;D

Offline AshKetchum

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #831 on: May 14, 2007 at 12:40 AM »
Sana may nambara kay Wendy by citing all of the anti wendy thread that populat practically every pinoy forum on the net.

I think Net-savvy Zeke knows, and so does Kian. Especially Jasmin, who practically gave herself away by revealing that she knows what's been going on inside the house (she knows about the 2 moms and the mother's day stunt that happened earlier).

Offline ESL

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #832 on: May 14, 2007 at 07:51 AM »
Indie, what text from Bruce's girlfriend?

Unfortunately, aren't the HM's prohibitied to talk about the outside world? Doesn't this include what they learned about the goings-on in the house, after they were evicted?
At this point, I'm hoping for the scenario that Hankey painted. Wendy comes in, Bruce is evicted!

Offline oweidah

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 633
« Reply #833 on: May 14, 2007 at 09:06 AM »
effective (for now) gimmick ng abscbn, nag-react na ang mga tao. whether that will translate into votes (parang election ah) depends kung mag-aksaya mga tao na bumoto pa. pwede rin mag-backfire if people will boycott text/internet voting (but that MIGHT result  in- gee-ann's eviction if later she were to be pitted against wendy ...hehehe)

personally, pbb2 is just entertainment. the more beachy the housemates the better. i think people dont want to watch sweetiepatooties unless theyre wearing bikinis. the more controversial the better...

hope they bring back maricris ......on a straitjacket ;D

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #834 on: May 14, 2007 at 09:36 AM »

Offline Philander

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #835 on: May 14, 2007 at 11:13 AM »
Believe me, it's not about text voting. It's about TV ratings. When that Wendita left the show, the ratings went down from 22-23% to 17-18% TV audience share.

They need to do some sort of gimik in order to regain the ratings..
« Last Edit: May 14, 2007 at 11:34 AM by Philander »

Offline oweidah

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 633
« Reply #836 on: May 14, 2007 at 11:23 AM »
Believe me, it's not about text voting. It about TV ratings. When that Wendita left the show, the ratings went down from 22-23% to 17-18% TV audience share.

They need to do some sort of gimik in order to regain the ratings..

bottom line ===============> ratings = $$$

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #837 on: May 14, 2007 at 02:25 PM »
Indie, what text from Bruce's girlfriend?

Unfortunately, aren't the HM's prohibitied to talk about the outside world? Doesn't this include what they learned about the goings-on in the house, after they were evicted?
At this point, I'm hoping for the scenario that Hankey painted. Wendy comes in, Bruce is evicted!

It was the subject of one of the blind items that were played for the housemates a few days ago.

Offline jekoy

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • DVD Addict
  • Movielandia
  • Liked:
« Reply #838 on: May 14, 2007 at 02:35 PM »
Absolutely no regrets!

Offline gearhead

• DVD Addict
  • Resident Lurker!
  • Liked:
« Reply #839 on: May 14, 2007 at 03:39 PM »
hmmm.... hope it doesn't suffer the fate of bb-uk:

Fury at Big Robber
By COLIN ROBERTSON
TV Writer

BIG Brother was in crisis last night as bosses tried desperately to stave off national outrage at the phoneline rip-off scandal.

More than 1,800 fuming fans had called to complain over plans to vote evicted housemates back into the TV house via “greedy” premium rate lines.

Media watchdog Ofcom took 1,200 calls from viewers who had already paid 50p per call to EVICT the ten contestants now eligible to return and win the show’s £100,000 prize.

“First the public are asked to spend a fortune phoning in to evict people from the BB house.

“Then Big Brother wants us to spend more money voting them back into the house next door.

“No doubt we will then have to phone in again to possibly evict the person from the main house we’ve already paid to evict. How stupid do they think we are?” Many of BB’s five million viewers vote each week — netting C4 a fortune.

more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2003230001-2006360364,00.html