Author Topic: Pinoy Big Brother: Season 2  (Read 108525 times)

Offline ESL

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Pinoy Big Brother: Season 2
« Reply #1020 on: Jun 20, 2007 at 11:38 PM »
Munskie, based on the pbb website, they were all made to pack. Don't know why though.

GeeAnn's also very intelligent. She told Bea, "kung strategy ito, ikaw dapat ang ninominate ko. Ikaw ang laging safe. Eh siya, natanggal na nga eh!"

I wonder what Mickey's thinking. He's shown that he's smart. Surely he knows that Wendy's at fault!

Offline nomed

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #1021 on: Jun 20, 2007 at 11:40 PM »
nasisilawan lng si bruce sa b**bs ni wendy... lols remember nyo yung battle of the Ex's? dba may question dun sa parang game nila "ano yung nkka turn on sa mga housemates?" dba ang sagot dun sa GF ni bruce is malaki yung b**bs... lols -To bruce: goodluck! kaw na jud... lols

Offline AshKetchum

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 31
« Reply #1022 on: Jun 20, 2007 at 11:44 PM »
grabe ang comment ni BB kay Bruce, sapul hanggang buto  :o

Best moment ever on tonight's primetime show. Dagdag pa ni Kuya, "pampadagdag ka lang sa tensyon na nangyayari dito sa bahay." Serves the f**ktard right.

Bruce Quebral = PWNED.  ;D
« Last Edit: Jun 20, 2007 at 11:45 PM by AshKetchum »

Offline inv99

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #1023 on: Jun 21, 2007 at 12:05 AM »
Is someone going home within the next 24 hours? I read that there will be a task to be performed right now and the punishment for losing will be eviction... its for the boys housemates.

Offline phulboss

• Collector
  • I'm a South American ruminant mammal!
  • Liked:
« Reply #1024 on: Jun 21, 2007 at 12:15 AM »
bea knows how to make her lines really count  ;D i wish she does a maricris to wendy somehow. i caught a glimpse of tonight's primetime broadcast and wendy really looked like she was terminally ill (one can only wish).

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • Trade Count: (+31)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Twitter: @indieboi
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #1025 on: Jun 21, 2007 at 08:11 AM »
I wasn't able to watch the primetime show last night. It looked like a lot of things happened. Hopefully some of those juicy scenes will get on to youtube today.

Offline gearhead

• DVD Addict
  • Resident Lurker!
  • Liked:
« Reply #1026 on: Jun 21, 2007 at 10:02 AM »
well and good that pinagsabihan na ni BB si bruce at ang iba pang housemates. pero his slip is showing pa rin sa pagka-bias niya kay wendy. nung si wendy ang nasa CR... she owned the moment and pati na rin si kuya. nagmonologue lang siya dun and wala naman masyadong sinabi si BB. pero the time nasa CR, first si bea and gee.... then sina mickey, and last si bruce... pinagsabihan sila about dapat daw ayusin ang gulo. at failed daw ang mga hausmates sa friendship test. ano bah! at parang lumalabas tuloy ang mga hausmates pa ang may kasalanan. pero that came after the fact na nagwala na at nagdiva-divahan si wendita. siya lang naman ang pinag-ugatan ng problema. so siya ang dapat nasabon ng mabuti ni BB.

well, ako man inis din kasi parang the time na nagmamaldita si wendita... talagang si mickey lang ang nag-stand up against her. dapat kahit paano yung iba, kahit identified sila sa side ni wendy... dapat pinigilan na nila magtatalak pa siya kasi alam naman nila makapanirang-puri at walang sense na mga pinagsasabi niya. at dapat, si BB ang isa na dun. pero whaddahell... yung ibang hausmates pa talaga pinapamukha niya na kailangang mag-adjust sa kaniya.

kaya i love mickey na talaga. siya lang ang trying to put some sense into wendy's head..... and siya lang nag-standup ke BB to tell him di siya sang-ayon na failed sila sa friendship nila.
harman kardon avr5550, wharfe 9.5/9.cs/9.dfs pioneer dv-600av

Offline simplesql

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #1027 on: Jun 21, 2007 at 10:41 AM »
these are my observations on wendy:

1. shes manipulating the boys (mickey more specifically) to get them on her side by discrediting geean by saying things like how geeann is using mickey in the love triangle as her strategy to get more screentime, thereby making her a user and not a genuine friend.

2. she keeps on provoking the two other girls to react (ex. intentionally dropping one of the girls stuff hanging on a closet handle; making them sleep in another bed when bb asked her to return to the girls bedroom) and show their bad side which i think is frustrating her so badly because she cannot make them do that because they just dont have her combative personality.

3. shes using her financial condition to gain public sympathy. she knows how potent it is (you may not like the idea but many people are buying this kind of gimmick). annoying but it works.

i think its her strategy aside from the fact that she has a closed mind and ears about other peoples opinion and explanation. i know you guys are smart and already know these things, i just like to point these things out since i dont see any mention of these in other posts.
« Last Edit: Jun 21, 2007 at 04:29 PM by simplesql »

Offline macx

• Collector
  • Hakuna Matata!!
  • Liked:
« Reply #1028 on: Jun 21, 2007 at 10:55 AM »
what Bea said to Nel really sums it up eh..

"kung sa kontrabida, kayo mga ala-alagad lang.. sorry, pero ako, bida sa aking kwento!"

Sakto!! Nel's role in this will either make or break his chances for the Big 4. He's either a winner, or just a wallflower all along.

I thought the guy was funny at first, then later on I realized, hanggang ganoon lang pala siya, panay jokes, sidecomments, pero walang paninindigan. Same sa nangyari before kay Bea and Maricris, he was just there, konting hirit, but not doing anything to remedy the situation.

Ngayon ilang beses na siyang pinagsabihan ni Bea e.g. Wendy drinking too much, Wendy rearranging the masks, pero wala din siyang nagawa. If he's playing neutral, he could at least do something to ease the tension on each side.

Offline cinema

• Apprentice
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
« Reply #1029 on: Jun 21, 2007 at 10:56 AM »
Ever noticed the interviews made by Jason on the masa people? Majority liked Wendy, except for one homosexual guy who said "Ayoko si Wendy, kasi isa syang kaladkarin" :D :D :D :D Bulls eye!!!
« Last Edit: Jun 21, 2007 at 10:57 AM by cinema »

Offline AshKetchum

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #1030 on: Jun 21, 2007 at 11:08 AM »
I thought the guy was funny at first, then later on I realized, hanggang ganoon lang pala siya, panay jokes, sidecomments, pero walang paninindigan.

Nel has no spine. Puro porma lang, pero duwag naman. Because of this, he's easily manipulated by stronger, aggressive personalities.

Ever noticed the interviews made by Jason on the masa people? Majority liked Wendy, except for one homosexual guy who said "Ayoko si Wendy, kasi isa syang kaladkarin" :D :D :D :D Bulls eye!!!

Those who liked the b!tch seemed to be palengkeras--you know what they say, it takes one to know one.  ;D
« Last Edit: Jun 21, 2007 at 11:10 AM by AshKetchum »

Offline boredfilmmaker

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #1031 on: Jun 21, 2007 at 12:16 PM »
actually, a lot of people are really starting to hate wendy now.. kahapon nga sa TV Patrol isa sa mga showbiz news nila eh "Wendy, kinaiinisan sa loob at labas ng bahay." Yung mga na-interview sabi OA daw masyado si wendy at sobrang arte..
« Last Edit: Jun 21, 2007 at 12:18 PM by boredfilmmaker »

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #1032 on: Jun 21, 2007 at 12:22 PM »

Is that MOS interview proving that the people who hate Wendy (meaning, us) are in the minority? That a big majority actually like her? Kinda hard to swallow.

Offline cinema

• Apprentice
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
« Reply #1033 on: Jun 21, 2007 at 01:17 PM »
Is that MOS interview proving that the people who hate Wendy (meaning, us) are in the minority? That a big majority actually like her? Kinda hard to swallow.

Or is it just that ABS did not air the moajority who gave negative comment to Wendy. Bias talaga...... kaya isang comment lang ang pinakita nila.

Offline Munskie

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #1034 on: Jun 21, 2007 at 01:26 PM »
There's even a theory that Wendy owe a huge amount of money she used to finance the voting for the balikbahay scheme.............she is capable of doing that right???   Thats why the desire to get the big prize....

Offline audiojunkie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • >>|<< OB - Dipole Rules >>|<<
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 6
« Reply #1035 on: Jun 21, 2007 at 01:43 PM »
Lumabas din tunay na kulay ni wendy. ... mukahang PERA. she really after the price kaya naging hysterical sya when she nominated..... Bha-ha-ha! :D  :D Bruce mag-isip isip ka na.... Para kang bunot na pinankikiskis to all corner ni wendita... mabuti  pa nga buot kimikintab pagnakiskis, sayo lalong lumalabo...  ::)  ::)

wendita tigilan mo na iyak-iyak mo puro varicous veins ang noo mo... alam mo ba yon?   ;D  ;D
Anthem CD1
Anthem Pre1
Audio Linear TT
Ortofon Rondo Red
Theta Dac
GTA SE-40 Amp
JBL L7
AudioQuest

Offline gearhead

• DVD Addict
  • Resident Lurker!
  • Liked:
« Reply #1036 on: Jun 21, 2007 at 01:51 PM »
There's even a theory that Wendy owe a huge amount of money she used to finance the voting for the balikbahay scheme.............she is capable of doing that right???   Thats why the desire to get the big prize....

although i'm wont to believe things like that...  there may be a basis in fact. sabi kasi ni wendy minsan "ako nga ginawa ko nang lahat para makabalik lang dito" (explaining her side na me gusto raw siyang tapusin sa loob kaya gusto bumalik). so, who knows?  ???

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 20
« Reply #1037 on: Jun 21, 2007 at 11:02 PM »
Can someone explain to me why it's GeeAnn who's asking for forgiveness from Wendy, when it's really Wendy who should be begging for GeeAnn's forgiveness?
Mr. Hankey the Christmas Poo... He loves me, I love you...

Offline ESL

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #1038 on: Jun 21, 2007 at 11:19 PM »
Because Wendy believes only she has the right to win. Because Wendy believes she alone dictates who gets nominated.

Hey, what's this I hear that Saicy, Robert, Kian and Yen are condemning Wendy's actions?

Offline phulboss

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #1039 on: Jun 22, 2007 at 02:31 AM »
Can someone explain to me why it's GeeAnn who's asking for forgiveness from Wendy, when it's really Wendy who should be begging for GeeAnn's forgiveness?

i think gee-ann is just afraid of being villified if she firmed up her stance. i love the girl, but she can be a doormat sometimes, hehe. knowing her, that was really difficult for her to do... she's probably gritting her teeth while asking wendy for 'forgiveness'. it's really admirable how she can put up with her.

Offline gearhead

• DVD Addict
  • Resident Lurker!
  • Liked:
« Reply #1040 on: Jun 22, 2007 at 03:11 AM »
Because Wendy believes only she has the right to win. Because Wendy believes she alone dictates who gets nominated.

Hey, what's this I hear that Saicy, Robert, Kian and Yen are condemning Wendy's actions?

well, maybe not up to that extent. they still probably fear wendy's wrath upon her exit if she may know that they are saying not so good things about her outside. they just picked their big 4 and most doesn't include wendy or bruce. it's only saicy yata who picked wendy and kian who picked bruce for the big 4.

Offline nomed

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #1041 on: Jun 22, 2007 at 05:10 AM »

nasaan na si gee an?

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #1042 on: Jun 22, 2007 at 08:04 AM »
She may have improved by becoming a stronger personality but she hasn't improved yet in terms of being strong enough to really fight for what she thinks is right. I think she was saying sorry to Wendy just to finish the fight. In other words, she'd rather swallow her pride.

What's irritating though is that all of the boys were saying that both parties' "ay may tama at mali." Bodie, Nel and Mickey basically said the same thing. Are these guys watching the same events that we're watching? what a bunch of idiots.

Offline AshKetchum

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #1043 on: Jun 22, 2007 at 08:34 AM »
Are these guys watching the same events that we're watching? what a bunch of idiots.

They were probably blinded by someone's fake boobs.  :P

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #1044 on: Jun 22, 2007 at 09:02 AM »
Probably. But personally, I'd only side with her if she lets me play with her puppies. Actually, I understand why Bruce is acting like the whipping boy to Wendy. They've been "on" for more than a month now and they haven't even done it, much less kiss. He is probably suffering from the worst case of blueballs and knows that if does not play his cards right, he may not even get to taste that *ss when they get out.

Offline runner10

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #1045 on: Jun 22, 2007 at 09:34 AM »
Probably. But personally, I'd only side with her if she lets me play with her puppies. Actually, I understand why Bruce is acting like the whipping boy to Wendy. They've been "on" for more than a month now and they haven't even done it, much less kiss. He is probably suffering from the worst case of blueballs and knows that if does not play his cards right, he may not even get to taste that *ss when they get out.

Hahaha.  Good one.  He's gonna drop her after he's done with the banging.
« Last Edit: Jun 22, 2007 at 10:04 AM by runner10 »

Offline Munskie

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #1046 on: Jun 22, 2007 at 09:57 AM »

nuff said.......

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #1047 on: Jun 22, 2007 at 11:39 AM »
She looks very comfortable in that position...

Offline phulboss

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #1048 on: Jun 22, 2007 at 01:14 PM »
well, if she has to get regular checkups...

Offline jekoy

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • DVD Addict
  • Movielandia
  • Liked:
« Reply #1049 on: Jun 22, 2007 at 02:36 PM »

pero sa wazzup poll, wendy got the "most plastic" votes
Absolutely no regrets!