Author Topic: Pinoy Big Brother: Season 2  (Read 108531 times)

Offline pjayg

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • DVD Addict
  • I am the Nocturnal Prince!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Pinoy Big Brother: Season 2
« Reply #1050 on: Jun 23, 2007 at 11:23 PM »
whaaaat?! wendy is still inside?! and i thought dyogi was replaced already?  ??? >:( ???
« Last Edit: Jun 23, 2007 at 11:29 PM by pjayg »

Offline JuMpSt@rT

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Collector
  • JuMpSt@rT
  • Liked:
« Reply #1051 on: Jun 23, 2007 at 11:32 PM »
What the tooooot!!!  >:(

iyak pa ng iyak! kaka asar!!!  ???

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • Trade Count: (+31)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Twitter: @indieboi
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #1052 on: Jun 24, 2007 at 12:16 AM »
I'm surprised that Nel got the lowest votes. Something must be wrong with the the people still watching and voting in PBB. That was a big farce. How could a guy who managed to outvote Dionne suddenly just have 3 per cent of the votes. And he was the only Ilonggo/Visayan remaining.

And did you guys notice that Wendy kept wiping her eyes while crying hysterically but no tears were coming out? You need more acting lessons, girl.
« Last Edit: Jun 24, 2007 at 12:19 AM by indie boi »

Offline gearhead

• DVD Addict
  • Resident Lurker!
  • Liked:
« Reply #1053 on: Jun 24, 2007 at 12:22 AM »
whaaaat?! wendy is still inside?! and i thought dyogi was replaced already?  ??? >:( ???

hmm... maybe they just delayed her exit till either tuesday or thursday for her own good... para kokonti na lang babato sa kanya ng kamatis.  ;D mukhang ang daming tao kanina sa eviction hall eh... all ready to at least shout their boos to her.
harman kardon avr5550, wharfe 9.5/9.cs/9.dfs pioneer dv-600av

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 20
« Reply #1054 on: Jun 24, 2007 at 12:37 AM »
It'll be a lot more fun to have Bruce evicted first before Wendy. See how bratty she still acts if her blind/deaf/dumb (not "mute," but literally "dumb") defender is no longer in the house.

I'd have a field day if I were in GeeAnn and Bea's shoes if that were to happen.  ;D
Mr. Hankey the Christmas Poo... He loves me, I love you...

Offline AshKetchum

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 31
« Reply #1055 on: Jun 24, 2007 at 12:53 AM »
Last night's eviction was such a farce. I agree with indie boi--I find it hard to believe that someone who overwhelmingly beat Dionne only got a measly 3.75% of the votes.

The last week of PBB should only have 4 people in the house--so why are there still 6? Obviously, dyogi's team wants to milk whatever they can from the B!tch's annoying loveteam, so they made sure to extend their stay in the house, up to 2 days before the Big Night.  :P

Offline audiojunkie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • >>|<< OB - Dipole Rules >>|<<
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 6
« Reply #1056 on: Jun 24, 2007 at 04:47 AM »
Was very disapointed with the outcome of the eviction night....  ::)   ::) wish in a day or two voting people will realized what happened.... >:(  >:( 
Anthem CD1
Anthem Pre1
Audio Linear TT
Ortofon Rondo Red
Theta Dac
GTA SE-40 Amp
JBL L7
AudioQuest

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
« Reply #1057 on: Jun 24, 2007 at 10:36 AM »
The last week of PBB should only have 4 people in the house--so why are there still 6?

Because they brought back two idiots in the "Balik Bahay" twist, remember?

;D

Offline pjayg

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • DVD Addict
  • I am the Nocturnal Prince!
  • Liked:
« Reply #1058 on: Jun 24, 2007 at 11:02 AM »
hmm... maybe they just delayed her exit till either tuesday or thursday for her own good... para kokonti na lang babato sa kanya ng kamatis.  ;D mukhang ang daming tao kanina sa eviction hall eh... all ready to at least shout their boos to her.

actually i had to serve tocino the whole day today .... tocino i should have thrown at wendy last night in the eviction hall! (good for 5 lang ha!)

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
« Reply #1059 on: Jun 24, 2007 at 10:41 PM »
And The Wendy Show returns. Now they try to humanize her by showing she knows what she did is wrong.  ::)

Wendy would be a perfect guest on Jerry Springer. She's the Pinoy equivalent of White Trash.

Or maybe Maury:

Maury Povich: Bruce... you are not the father!

Wendy: Waaaaaaaat?
« Last Edit: Jun 24, 2007 at 10:52 PM by Mr. Hankey »

Offline chubbie

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #1060 on: Jun 24, 2007 at 11:24 PM »

got this from abs-cbn pbb forums..

QUOTE:i read this post in a message board of another site… if this really is the truth, SHAME ON YOU ABSCBN.

this is the post:

i have worked for abs-cbn for almost 4 years now, since i finished my MA on mass com - broadcast communication in 2003. as part of production on news and current affairs, my work has been mostly rewarding, with good benefits despite the low base pay (i’m including this part so you would understand why i accepted the offer to be transferred to conceptualization of some reality shows particularly the current one, PBB.) because of the sensitivity of my status (i am still working there) i cannot divulge my name, gender and current position in ABS CBN. still, i would like to inform those who are interested (who, most probably, are now wondering why Wendy Valdez is still inside the house and not evicted yet, as most must have assumed.)

when i was asked if i wanted to be part of the conceptualization of the current and upcoming reality shows that ABS CBN would be showing (with higher compensation, obviously), i accepted the offer. how bad can it get, i said, since most of these shows run on public voting and my job would mostly include thinking of the “challenges” that Kuya instructs the housemates to do.

apparently, conceptualization incorporates more than that. as i have known after the pre-screening of the auditioners, as early as the application process, we have to note who we think will “attract the public most” and who we think will “make the ratings go off the roof.” after the initial screening, we had to choose the top 100 of the batch, and even though some did not “theoretically pass” the audition (some weren’t able to complete the documents needed), since they have mass appeal, they made it to the first cut, and some were even included in the finalists that entered the BB house.

as you all know, the eviction process is supposed to be based on the votes that the “nominated housemates” - the housemate with the lowest vote will be evicted. i dont know about the previous editions of the PBB (since i only worked under this series this season), but what surprised us the most was when we were informed that the voting only affects the decision minimally - that the voting actually shows who the public wants to see again the following day - but that was it. the truth is, there are so-called “talent auditors.” these people are the ones who really put the big decision as to who will be evicted, and who will stay. of course, this never became obvious since i cannot deny the fact that we receive millions of votes during eviction night. that is, until wendy was evicted, and then later returned to join the housemates who are legitimately still in the contest. and the reason is this: the wendy-bruce loveteam is working. have you ever noticed why most of the episodes are focused on the wendy-bruce loveteam? it is because ratings are really high, meaning that people want to see how their relationship develops.

i have never received this much question about my work before. my friends want to know how someone who was already evicted be suddenly returned to the house. actually, that is one of the “twists” that are really planned to be included in the show. but there are actually 3 evicted housemates that were vying to be returned to the house, and wendy was one of them. we were asked who we think should be the one to return to the house, and zeke won. but after discussing that the wendy-bruce love team was too interesting to abruptly end, it was wendy who got the spot. aside from that, we were later informed by one of the production managers who was disappointed with the decision, wendy was “direk dyogi’s pet.”

i told this story to some of my friends, and they were surprised to know the truth, particularly because some of them were voting for their favorite contestant. i told them only one thing - that they are just wasting their money in voting. as i have personally seen, the path of the contest is already drawn, and the voting only affects the decision minimally, as i have said. this only tells us who the public wants to see again inside the house. the eviction of nel tonight is the classic example. nel got the 2nd lowest number of votes, wendy got the lowest. but the administrators think that perhaps the wendy-bruce loveteam is still up, so we had to give it one last shot. if the ratings go down, or if on tuesday (the next eviction night), wendy still gets the lowest vote, she’s out of the contest.

i did not want to reveal all of these, partly because of my loyalty to the company that has given me so much over the years, but i personally think that it is unfair to make one suffer for another’s gain. since i have done background checks on the housemates, i know for a fact that nel isn’t very well-off, and should have been given his chance fairly. i feel bad to know that i am included in a ploy to confuse and even fool people into believing that they control the outcome of the show. that is why i went ahead and did this post. i wanted people to know how PBB works.

if you really want to let the network know how disappointed you are with the outcome, make the ratings go down at least until tuesday. and do not waste your money in voting, or if you really want to and have the means to do so, vote for who you really think should be included in the big 4 - this way, hopefully, wendy will be out on tuesday for good.###

tsk tsk tsk, where is the morality in that, abscbn?”

Offline inv99

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #1061 on: Jun 24, 2007 at 11:50 PM »
/\ I already have a gut feeling about it ... it is obvious all this time.

I could have believe that Nel got the lowest vote yesterday --- if not for this one teaser quote toni left for tomorrow's epi that made me think all this bulls*it is a planted crap of masterpiece. Toni said that another "survey" is going to be revealed to the housemates and she said we will have to find out if another series of confrontation is in the offing. Now it all makes sense... they have to re-utilize that same sh*tty method (using Wendy's b**chiness) to make another possible conflict amongst housemates and it's no guessing that the main character again will be PBB higherup's worn-out b**ch, Wendy.

To add to the injury, there was just about 200 outsider people who mingled with the housemates with the wedding crap special. That's what you call PBB confinement as advertised... not counting another 200 visitors from the scary house nonsense they did. My cousin and I we're discussing about the real figures on housemate's outside interactions -- and we gather there were about 500+ people who have interacted with the hms! UNBELIEVABLE. Just when I thought BB US was the worst when it comes to breaking the franchise rules... PBB is beyond worst.

*I was about to vote for mickey, bea and G... but upon learning that post above... I think its worthless.

« Last Edit: Jun 25, 2007 at 12:25 AM by inv99 »

Offline pink moon

• Collector
  • Impetuous! Homeric!
  • Liked:
« Reply #1062 on: Jun 25, 2007 at 02:34 AM »
Even Big Brother's sense of humor is utter bulls**t!

As the audience watch and wait with bated breath, Big Brother evicts a dog.

And then Toni reminds us that it's supposed to be funny.

For God's sake, how stupid insensitive and insulting is that...
« Last Edit: Jun 25, 2007 at 02:36 AM by pink moon »

Offline AshKetchum

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #1063 on: Jun 25, 2007 at 09:37 AM »
Buddy must be probably happy and relieved to get out of that house with douchebags like Bodie, Wendy and Bruce still hanging around.  ;D

Bodie and Wendy's nonstop dumbass comments during Buddy's moment just only proves what aSSes they really are. Notice that Mickey was mostly silent that time.

And Bodie's a f**king retard--can't he complete an entire sentence without uttering that idiotic "whaaaat?" at the end? Akala siguro niya pa-uso siya, but he comes off as an incoherent, asinine moron.
« Last Edit: Jun 25, 2007 at 09:39 AM by AshKetchum »

Offline gearhead

• DVD Addict
  • Resident Lurker!
  • Liked:
« Reply #1064 on: Jun 25, 2007 at 01:27 PM »
Even Big Brother's sense of humor is utter bulls**t!

tama... buti pa ang masang manonood, me sense of humor:

BRUCE AT WENDY... MAY MGA PELIKULA NA:

sa lahat ng mga nangyayaring kaguluhan sa pbb, ang panalo pa rin dito ay ang infamous wendy-bruce loveteam. sa ngayon, pila ang mga producers na gusto silang bigyan ng pelikula. napag-alaman ng mga taga-pex ang ilan sa mga working titles ng mga pelikulang ito:

suggested movie titles for wendang:
1. impaktita
2. BUKAKANG
3. banyo queen
4. paano ba ang lumuha
5. wendy sa banga
6. Makate ang Ano ko, Pwede Paki-Kamot?
7. Palengke Queen
8. Mahadera
9. Dalahira (Mahadera 2)
10. Plastik Girl
11. One night stand.
12. Bunyeta
13. Ang Tanging HouseMate
14. kokak
15. patikim ng pinya
16. ang alamat ng tocino
17. Masahol pa sa Ahas
18. Hampy... dumpy the movie
19. alagad ni satanas
20. Kabet
21. Oh, Dyogi.. Lumapit ka
22. Pakawala, Ang Babaeng *toot*
23. Japayuki: The Movie
24. Silicon: MMK The Movie: The Wendy Valdes Story
25. Nilakbay ko ang Impyerno
26. Mahirap ako, Mayaman ka at Inggit ako
27. Katawan kong Korteng Patpat
28. pera o bayong the movie - the 1 million episode
29. Tao ba ko inay?
28. Ama, Ina, Anak The Remake
29. Hindi Ako Plastik!
30. Kinait-kabit kong Pag-ibig
31. One Day Millionaire
32. Wendy: The Dreamer
33. Maluwang na Bulaklak
34. Galis
35. Peklat.. Galis Part 2
36. Bakokang.. Galis Part 3
37. Kinabayo
38. Wendita, Huling Demonya sa Lupa
39. Ang Kabit ni Kuya
40. Direk Lauren Loves Wendy
41. Pambato ni Direk
42. Tuta
43. Braguda (Mahadera Part 3)
44. aNG bABAENG p*K*
45. Sa akin ang kabayo, Sa iyo ang milyon
46. Pokemonyita
47. tok! tok! tok! akin ang milyon
48. Mahiwagang Kurikong
49. Wag ubusin ang tocino...akin yon
50. Kaladkarin
51. Ang Paris hilton ng Pinas
52. Ang Alamat ng Japayuki
53. Rags to Riches... To Rags Ulit.
54. Iligtas niyo ang BAGA ko
55. Kamunduhan
56. Sunog na Baga
57. Silicon Valdez
58. Connect the Dots
59. BB Pilipinas Peklatin 1st Runner-Up
60. Pila Valdez.. Akin kayong lahat.
61. Gilagid kong kay Itim
62. Wowowendimonyita
63. Tampisaw sa Baha
64. Tupperware: A Documentary on Manufacturing Plastics
65. The Ideal Role Model
66. Habulin ng D.O.M.
67. Famewh*r*
68. Totoo Ako... Pati ang B**bs Ko
69. Pahithit ng Yosi Mo
70. Itago Niyo Ang Tenga Ko
71. Kailangan Ko Ang Awa Niyo

Offline audiojunkie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • >>|<< OB - Dipole Rules >>|<<
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 6
« Reply #1065 on: Jun 25, 2007 at 02:20 PM »
WOOW! .... :o  :o BIG TIME.... ::)  ::) BWA-HA-HAH :'(  :'(
Anthem CD1
Anthem Pre1
Audio Linear TT
Ortofon Rondo Red
Theta Dac
GTA SE-40 Amp
JBL L7
AudioQuest

Offline Munskie

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #1066 on: Jun 25, 2007 at 06:13 PM »
Bagay nga mga movies.....hehehehe  ;D ;D ;D

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
« Reply #1067 on: Jun 25, 2007 at 09:47 PM »
Bodie and Wendy's nonstop dumbass comments during Buddy's moment just only proves what aSSes they really are. Notice that Mickey was mostly silent that time.

Exactly.

And Bodie's a f**king retard--can't he complete an entire sentence without uttering that idiotic "whaaaat?" at the end? Akala siguro niya pa-uso siya, but he comes off as an incoherent, asinine moron.

No exaggeration there. His WAAAAT was literally after every single f-ing sentence, and it was non-stop for almost an hour, all mocking the poor dog.

What makes it worse was when Uma was in the house, he already told Bodie, "Kung akala mo kwela yung 'WAAAAT' mo na 'yan, nagkakamali ka. Sobrang nakakairita!"

When Uma is the voice of reason, you know it's an f-ed up season.
« Last Edit: Jun 25, 2007 at 09:48 PM by Mr. Hankey »

Offline phulboss

• Collector
  • I'm a South American ruminant mammal!
  • Liked:
« Reply #1068 on: Jun 26, 2007 at 12:07 AM »

60. Pila Valdez.

;D

i hope someone uses this for a banner for the big night, hehe. classic!

Offline inv99

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #1069 on: Jun 26, 2007 at 06:52 AM »
;D

i hope someone uses this for a banner for the big night, hehe. classic!

hehe, but then again...she's too dumb to even get the idea of the message.
« Last Edit: Jun 26, 2007 at 06:54 AM by inv99 »

Offline JuMpSt@rT

• Collector
  • JuMpSt@rT
  • Liked:
« Reply #1070 on: Jun 26, 2007 at 07:13 AM »
51. Ang Paris hilton ng Pinas
At least PARIS is just playing dumb and she's RICH $$$$...

hehe, but then again...she's too dumb to even get the idea of the message.

HAHAHAHAHA  ;D

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #1071 on: Jun 26, 2007 at 07:32 AM »
gusto ko nga mag pagawa ng banner eh.....then secretly hang it on a sidestreet.....but then again, baka tulungan kopa manalo ito......pweh!!!

Offline AshKetchum

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #1072 on: Jun 26, 2007 at 08:16 AM »
Can anyone confirm these?

- Dyogi apparently was interviewed for last night's TV Patrol, denying that any vote rigging was done, accused the Wendy haters of sowing intrigue, and even defended the Wendy supporters for being more focused in voting.

- When Nel guested yesterday on the new morning show, "Umagang Kay Ganda", which has a live audience, Ogie Diaz supposedly asked the studio audience who they wanted to leave the house, and they all chanted, "Wendy!"  ;D

- When Nel guested on The Buzz last Sunday, he mentioned something about not knowing what's going on outside, then binara daw siya ni Boy Abunda, who said, "Pero si Wendy alam na yung nangyayari, kasi nakalabas na siya"
« Last Edit: Jun 26, 2007 at 08:17 AM by AshKetchum »

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #1073 on: Jun 26, 2007 at 08:22 AM »

Offline gearhead

• DVD Addict
  • Resident Lurker!
  • Liked:
« Reply #1074 on: Jun 26, 2007 at 09:12 AM »
Can anyone confirm these?

- Dyogi apparently was interviewed for last night's TV Patrol, denying that any vote rigging was done, accused the Wendy haters of sowing intrigue, and even defended the Wendy supporters for being more focused in voting.

- When Nel guested yesterday on the new morning show, "Umagang Kay Ganda", which has a live audience, Ogie Diaz supposedly asked the studio audience who they wanted to leave the house, and they all chanted, "Wendy!"  ;D

- When Nel guested on The Buzz last Sunday, he mentioned something about not knowing what's going on outside, then binara daw siya ni Boy Abunda, who said, "Pero si Wendy alam na yung nangyayari, kasi nakalabas na siya"

well, i can only confirm the first and the last... but i've also heard about the 2nd one. dun sa first, para ngang pinagtatawanan lang ni dyogi ang mga viewers, sort of "inis na inis kayo, nood din naman kayo ng nood" and also along the lines of "basta pinag-uusapan kami, wa kami pake kung if it's good or bad".

about  the third... mukhang pati mga kapamilya isn't too happy about the balik-bahay thing. it was like an in-your-face comment for dyogi.
« Last Edit: Jun 26, 2007 at 09:32 AM by gearhead »

Offline gearhead

• DVD Addict
  • Resident Lurker!
  • Liked:
« Reply #1075 on: Jun 26, 2007 at 09:29 AM »
o eto naman ang mga aabangan nating pelikula ni bruce:  :D  ;D

for tiks naman
1. tinimbang ang utak ngunit kulang
2. tikbalang na maraming bagang
3. Tiks sa Banga Season 2
4. Petrang Kabayo 3
5. Bondying: Ang Pagbabalik
6. Kalesa
7. And Puyod kong Nguso
8. Stable
9. Tigidung
10. Taong Kabayo: Bruce Version
11. mahirap ang maging kabayo
12. Sa Aking Pagtakbo
13. asong u*l*o*l
14. Baliw
15. Sagittarius
16. Karera
15. Chocolate Factory: Bruce Version
16. Amo ko
17. pera o bayong the movie the 1 million episode
18. ASO ba ko Inay?
19. Ang Syota kong Japayuki
20. Mahaba... Ang Nguso
21. Yes, Wewens?
22. Aanhin ko ang Damo, kung Kabayo ako?
32. San Lazaro Meets Sta. Ana
33. bRUCE: aNG kABAYONG aSO
34. Doble Kare-ra
35. tok! tok! tok! ang kabayo ipasok..(sequel sa movie ni wendy..)
36. Honestly, gets mo?
37. Let it Be
38. When HE cries
39. Pedro Penduko at ang mga Enkantao 'Tikbalang'
40. PUPPY MO AKO
41. ALAMAT NG TIKBALANG
42. TIKBALANG IN SLOVENIA
43. ISTUPIDO
44. TOTOY NGIPIN
45. Tapaoho.. The Richie D' Horsey Lifestory
46. Limusan nyo ako
47. Boy Gilagid
48. Idol kita Vic Vargas.. Andres De Saya Part 2
49. Equestrian Nights
50. Dividendazo the Movie
51. And so? Taga-UP Naman Ako
52. Nakakahiya bang Umibig sa Isang Tulad Niya?
53. Caribbean Invertebrate
54. BRUISE Almighty
55. Boy Lampa

Offline allanmandy

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Mathematical!
  • Liked:
« Reply #1076 on: Jun 26, 2007 at 10:45 AM »
Today in "Umagang Kay Ganda" (the show the replaced Magandang Umaga Pilipinas), Ogie Diaz vehemently announced that he was irritated at Wendy, while the live studio audience cheered behind him.

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • Trade Count: (+31)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Twitter: @indieboi
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #1077 on: Jun 26, 2007 at 11:03 AM »
I saw that TV Patrol segment. It started with Mariel and Bianca saying that they too were surprised that Wendy was not evicted. They said that in MOS interviews Nel was a strong contender for the Big 4. Then it was Dyogi's turn. He said that he too was surprised about the outcome and that he knows that there is a lot of negative reactions towards the outcome and towards wendy. He then surreptitiously blamed the audience, saying that these people who are complaining about wendy may not necessarily be voting too. Not like the "few" wendy supporters who actually vote to show their support. In other words, Dyogi was saying that if you want Wendy evicted, vote and don't just yak about it.

He fails to realize that people don't vote anymore because they already voted for wendy to get evicted but she was let back in. The votes were not respected and now he's saying to vote some more? What a moron.

Offline allanmandy

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Mathematical!
  • Liked:
« Reply #1078 on: Jun 26, 2007 at 02:51 PM »
I guess someone can't take the heat:

ABS-CBN: 'PBB' voting not tampered

ABS-CBN Broadcasting Corp. denied Tuesday that text voting for "Pinoy Big Brother" Season 2 is being tampered.

"The people have the voting power to determine the next big PBB winner by participating in the public voting.
The production staff of PBB and the management of ABS-CBN do not, in any way, interfere in the tabulation
of the votes," the network said in a statement.

At a press conference on Monday, Laurenti Dyogi, PBB director and ABS-CBN business unit head, clarified that
the corporation's subsidiary, ABS-CBN Interactive, is in charge of tabulating the text votes cast by the public for
the PBB housemates. He added that the show's production staff only gets access to the results of the text voting
minutes before the scheduled announcement of the outcome on the show.   

Dyogi also said that an auditing firm is expected to check the results of the text voting dating back to Robert
James Wood III's eviction on June 16.

ABS-CBN was reacting to speculation that the text voting's results were rigged in favor of controversial
housemate Wendy Valdez.

Valdez was previously evicted from the PBB house but the public, through text votes, chose her and another
former resident to return to the contest as "balik-bahay" housemates. 

Her attitude toward two female housemates who did not want her to be in PBB's Big Four angered many fans
of the show who expected her to be finally booted out last Saturday.

The results of the last eviction night, however, spared Valdez as it was Iloilo's Ronel "Nel" Rapiz who received
the lowest text votes among the seven remaining housemates.

Offline ESL

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #1079 on: Jun 26, 2007 at 04:48 PM »
Nel on The Buzz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u08OBC_xtiM

If you guys haven't seen this, you HAVE to watch it now! It's hilarious!! You can really feel Boy's hatred for Wendy.

As for Nel's guesting on Umagang Kay Ganda, yes it's true. I saw that episode. The audience was really booing whenever Wendy's name was mentioned. Ogie Diaz asked Nel if he's gay, and Nel answered, "Lalaki ako!". To which Ogie said, "sa bagay, walang nagdududa sa kasarian ko!" LOL!
« Last Edit: Jun 26, 2007 at 04:49 PM by ESL »