Author Topic: Johnny Air  (Read 390658 times)

Offline RastaSega

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • DVD Addict
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 6
Re: Johnny Air
« Reply #1770 on: Nov 20, 2017 at 12:09 AM »
please quote shipping cost
https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1328142-REG/lenovo_80wk00fcus_15_6_ips_fhd_1920x1080.html

Packaging Info
Package Weight   9.0 lb
Box Dimensions (LxWxH)   18.8 x 14.8 x 4.8"

[email protected]

Offline azzileur

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 16
« Reply #1771 on: Aug 07, 2019 at 11:40 PM »
Activating the thread...
Meron pa ba sa inyo gumagamit ng service nila?

Offline jeckjeck

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Hi! I'm Jose Iñigo!!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #1772 on: Aug 14, 2019 at 09:53 PM »
I have... get at least 2 packages a month... so far so good

Offline Conan

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 787
« Reply #1773 on: Aug 14, 2019 at 10:38 PM »
I haven't used Johnny Air for a while since I would have Amazon ship my items direct to Manila. There are still a few things that they cannot ship direct however.
Polk Audio Reserve R200
B&W 606 S2 Anniversary Edition
NAD C368 Integrated Amplifier
Cambridge CXA60

Offline azzileur

• Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 16
« Reply #1774 on: Aug 16, 2019 at 02:18 PM »
Kung na-track nyo na delivered na sa kanila, after ilang days usually kayo ini-inform ng US office na may natanggap silang shipment?
« Last Edit: Aug 16, 2019 at 02:20 PM by azzileur »

Offline jeckjeck

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Hi! I'm Jose Iñigo!!
  • Liked:
« Reply #1775 on: Aug 17, 2019 at 10:47 PM »
Kung na-track nyo na delivered na sa kanila, after ilang days usually kayo ini-inform ng US office na may natanggap silang shipment?

They don't proactively inform you when a package arrives at their US location. They inform you when the package arrives in Manila already.

What I do is I email their customer support to confirm if they indeed received my package.

Offline Conan

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 787
« Reply #1776 on: Aug 17, 2019 at 11:19 PM »
They don't proactively inform you when a package arrives at their US location. They inform you when the package arrives in Manila already.

What I do is I email their customer support to confirm if they indeed received my package.
They have an online tracker at their web site.
http://tracker.johnnyairplus.com/
Polk Audio Reserve R200
B&W 606 S2 Anniversary Edition
NAD C368 Integrated Amplifier
Cambridge CXA60

Offline Macmon

• Trade Count: (+87)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #1777 on: Aug 19, 2019 at 09:00 PM »
I have been using JAC plus with Icebox (consolidation) usually once a month with Amazon purchases. Usually it arrives 2 weeks after. EXCEPT this last one after Amazon Prime Day, for some reason the 3 separate packages even it arrived 1 day apart. 2 of the packages was left behind while 1 package arrived a week after. But since it is in ICEBOX, I waited for the other 2 packages thus took around almost a month.
First time it happened, good thing I was not in a hurry, with the consolidation I just paid for the 2 lbs minimum.
To Boldly go where no Bluray has gone before.

Offline paolorenzo

• Trade Count: (+684)
  • DVD Guru
  • Triple Double Monster!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 20
« Reply #1778 on: Jun 27, 2020 at 08:34 PM »
- Ordered Yeezy 350s from Yeezy Supply shipped to JAC
- Package arrived in Philippines and when I opened it, Nike women's sandals laman
- Reported it right away to JAC seeking for help in investigating what happened. I also reported it to adidas USA which runs Yeezy Supply.
- JAC response was very defensive right away stating they will investigate but already front loading a litany of excuses for themselves:
   1. They've always had issues with DHL FedEx - the US domestic shipper of YS
   2. The tape used to reseal the package was of a different width that they use at their offices (???)
   3. It will be very difficult to check their CCTVs
   4. The pilferage/switch could have happened anywhere during the shipment
- My points were:
   1. Their own documents showed that they acknowledged receiving a package of the exact same weight that was indicated by Yeezy Supply DHL FedEx docs - the Nike sandals were not even 1/2 the weight on their documents - they explained this by saying DHL FedExgave the actual weight but theirs is "volumetric weight" although their documents just stated "weight" - and what a coincidence that the weight DHL had matched their "volumetric weight"
   2. My payment to them was also based on the weight they declared which again matched the DHL stated weight
   3. If it is true that they ALWAYS had issues with DHL FedExUS, then why no additional due diligence on their part when receiving DHL FedEx packages?

I was really just looking for some assistance from them to hopefully resolve the issue. I understood that the switch could have indeed happened at any point in the chain of custody. However, from the onset, I felt there was no willingness to help at all. They just ghosted me after a few days, not replying to emails or messages or phone calls. I had been an active user of JAC for several years up to that point. They were good, but if an issue comes up, don't expect anything from them.

I posted my experience with JAC on a my FB sneaker groups and I got messaged by a handful of other members who had a similar if not the exact experience with them. None of them were also resolved. There was one member whose issue got addressed, but only after several months and after the guy - according to him - lawyered up.

This happened around October last year

EDIT: Checked my emails and correction, US shipper was FedEx not DHL

cross posting @jeckjeck 's feedback on JAC here on this thread, with his permission of course.

Meron tayo member dito who is JAC's marketing manager.  Shame on JAC!

I have personally stopped using JAC since learning of jeckjeck's issue last year.  And I've stopped recommending them to others na rin.  Ayusin muna nila itong gulo with jeckjeck.
« Last Edit: Jun 27, 2020 at 10:32 PM by paolorenzo »

Offline bogart.2006

• Trade Count: (+59)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1869
« Reply #1779 on: Jun 28, 2020 at 07:43 PM »
cross posting @jeckjeck 's feedback on JAC here on this thread, with his permission of course.

Meron tayo member dito who is JAC's marketing manager.  Shame on JAC!

I have personally stopped using JAC since learning of jeckjeck's issue last year.  And I've stopped recommending them to others na rin.  Ayusin muna nila itong gulo with jeckjeck.
I've stopped using JAC for a while. I've now moved to LBC Shippingcart kahit mahal. Ang maganda kasi, they take pictures of the item before they ship it para malinaw what you shopped and are expecting to receive. If dum pa lang sa US may problem na, then pwede kaagad raise sa seller. Although mabagal sila now because of the pandemic...

Anyone tried yung Kango?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Offline jeckjeck

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Hi! I'm Jose Iñigo!!
  • Liked:
« Reply #1780 on: Jul 04, 2020 at 08:17 AM »
I've stopped using JAC for a while. I've now moved to LBC Shippingcart kahit mahal. Ang maganda kasi, they take pictures of the item before they ship it para malinaw what you shopped and are expecting to receive. If dum pa lang sa US may problem na, then pwede kaagad raise sa seller. Although mabagal sila now because of the pandemic...

Anyone tried yung Kango?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Agree... the pictures are an assurance and an early indicator kung may issue...

This is how "helpful" JAC was... in the very first official reply to me on my complaint/report to them, how can you say these 2 things in the very same email?

"We are currently conducting an investigation." and "I may only conclude that JAC PLUS NY received the box already tampered."

Investigation yet there's a conclusion already.

Offline egzbuen

• DVD Addict
  • Hello!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #1781 on: Jul 04, 2020 at 02:54 PM »
Sad to hear these horror stories about JAC. In my case, I've had nothing but very good experience with them, except with the occasional delays such as during xmas season.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Offline jaime4i

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • Collector
  • x265
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 5
« Reply #1782 on: Sep 24, 2020 at 10:12 PM »
Johnny air davao tumaas ang freight x3 :( opted to use Shipping Cart.
JMOT Trucking Services (Prime Mover & Trailers)
Sasa, Davao City
0925-859-0601