Author Topic: knowing the new promotion of sony phil.  (Read 1797 times)

Offline carl2k

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
knowing the new promotion of sony phil.
« on: Mar 21, 2007 at 12:29 AM »
 :)[ gear up ur bravia!!!!

klv-32s200a black and darkgray version of lcd bravia
24mos-0%int w/ free home theater
12mos-0%int w/ free home theater plus 21" tv n flat worth 15k
cash or straight w/ free home theater plus 29" tv n flat plus wall bracket
plus may option pa!

kung cash buyers ka my discount pa cla na 25k kaso wala na un free na 29" n tv
kaya naging 65k pero parang may discount pa ata un kayang ibigay ng 60k sa anson emporium sa pasay road
ganun din po sa klv-32v200a

free instilation pa poo. get na as in now na
look for sony promoters assign there

note: bawal ang discount kay sony kaya wag nalang maingay sa mga balak bumili ng lcd bravia

Offline techdude

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Spinning...
  • Liked:
Re: knowing the new promotion of sony phil.
« Reply #1 on: Mar 21, 2007 at 12:55 AM »
Actually all these options is just pang-pagulo stuff.  I looked at their chart in the Summer Pleasures brochures, and it took me awhile to figure out what all those options comes to.

Sa bawal ang discount sa Sony...  I think that's against the free market.   Retailers should be allowed to charge whatever they deem profitable... in fact, if you read the other threads, you will find that many opted for the V200a and the S200a that are below SRP, if they are priced at SRP, I think those buyers would have opted for other brands, notably Samsung... It's this kind of heavy-handedness that causes Sony to fall behind others... 
« Last Edit: Mar 21, 2007 at 01:10 AM by techdude »
Blessed are the clean of heart: for they shall see God.

Offline jsllobrera

• Collector
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: Mar 21, 2007 at 04:51 PM »
Akala ko, ako lang ang naguluhan sa bagong promo ng sony na yan. ;D Actually,mahal pa rin sya kahit discounted na at kaya wait ko na lang muna baka magkaroon ulit sila ng bagong promo at tawagin nila na "back to school promo" ;D at baka dyan ay makabili na ako.

Offline carl2k

• Apprentice
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: Mar 21, 2007 at 11:18 PM »
ok sir ganun nga po sa sony is bawal po ang discount pero knowing it talang mynagbibigay ng murang presyo sa mga lcd ng sony. meron ako nakilala nabili nya ang 32s200a nya at the price of 79,990php 12mos-0%int plus other freebies(wla dapat discount pagcredit card.)

if you r cash buyer i can recomended anson emporium, they know as the store na kayang magbigay ng low price ng sony. pero kumpared to quality of video of samsung mas lamang parin ang sony. binubulag ng samsung ang mga consumer sa mga frebies nila. pero pagdating sa durability wala sila sinabi.

32s200a @ 64,990php is not already a bad price bcos i already buy na kanina para sa sister ko. at isang 32v200a @ 84,990 sa room ko, maiintindihan nyo lang po talaga un maganda talaga ang ginawa ng sony 

Offline techdude

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Spinning...
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: Mar 22, 2007 at 02:40 AM »
binubulag ng samsung ang mga consumer sa mga frebies nila. pero pagdating sa durability wala sila sinabi.

Actually, Samsung is the one that offered the no freebies (except the cash discount) and  HT discount.  Sony's new pricing has gear discount, mp3 player discount, cash discount, HT discount, DVD-HD discount...

Is Sony or Samsung more durable?  I can't say, but Samsung seems to have good customer/service support as per postings here.  The problems reported are mostly of the Slimfit model, which Samsung replaced with new units or offered an upgrade to LCD (with additional cashout).  LCDs, no problem reported on both sides so far...

The V200a does received many glowing reviews from websites and buyers of the unit.   I would have bought this one if it was cheaper. 

I do hope Sony will not crack down on stores selling below SRP.  But if it does, then Sony prices will be more than 25% over that of the competition.  With the spread of 20k (on a 50k product) between a Samsung and a Sony, it wouldn't be hard to see what most will buy...
Blessed are the clean of heart: for they shall see God.

Offline doughn

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • DVD Addict
  • sleepyhead
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 5
« Reply #5 on: Mar 22, 2007 at 08:03 AM »
samsung makes the flat panel for sony. ,

im a avid sony user, my current tv is a sony xbr 36, sony hanycam, sony digicam, sony dvd player, sony minidisc player, sony discman, sony monitor. sony cd player, sony mini-compo. what can i say .... its a sony.

last weekend i have the chance with my fellow ht-addict to compare both  the Sony x200  and Samsung   LA-40F71.  Both are Full 1080p (full HD) & 40inch in screen size.  using same dvd disc (the tuxedo) side to side .  me and my friend both noticed samsung better picture quality and with less picture noise. so i planning to get a samsung myself hopefully, thats if my commander will allow me... hehehe

thanks
7.2.4 system
Focal
Marantz
Epson
SVS
Elitescreen
Velodyne
Xbox1S
Nvidia
Berkline
Logitech
QED
Kimb

Offline carl2k

• Apprentice
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: Apr 12, 2007 at 12:17 AM »
marami ang nagsasabi na ang samsung ang gumagawa ng panel ng sony lcd.!!!!!!!!!!

do you heared the SPVA panel (super patented vetical alingment)...........

history that say nakipag tie up ang mga korean engineer sa mga sony engineers para maka gawa
ng bagong panel, at tinayo ang planta sa korea so that marami nagsasabi na samsung "daw" ang gumagawa ng mga panel ng sony.

w/o knowing kung hindi sa sony japan hindi magkakaroon ng lcd si samsung

kaya si sony ang pinaka una naglabas ng 2 mega pixel na panel resolution

Offline bayonic

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: Apr 12, 2007 at 09:47 AM »
i think the title says it all .... it's just a promotion ... a marketing gimmick.

the prices of Sony products  here in the Philippines ; at least those that I am interested in and have compared , are  generally higher sometimes even almost double those in neighboring countries.

once you take into account  the cost of the freebies that they give away , the prices will then be comparable.
if you really need the freebies ; then i think it's a good deal.
otherwise , if you just need the LCDTV then you are being suckered ... unless of course you can work out a deal to swap the freebies for a discount on the total price.

i know some of the stores can do that :)

Offline allenwfc

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: Apr 12, 2007 at 10:55 AM »
the sony samsung comparision...
both use the same panel technology.. they come from the same factory.. it doesnt matter who came first excuses.. they are both made in the exact same place.

the only biggest difference aside from sony and samsung is packaging, casing and most specifically their "image" engine.. namely bravia engine for sony and dnie for samsung.. now if you can see the differences between their 2 image engines thats good for you.

60k in cash for a sony s200a? thats nothing to write home about, try opening your mind a bit and look around a bit more.. im sure you'll be surprised at the other "discounted" prices you can see.
"When you do things right, people won't be sure you did anything at all..." - God, from the Simpsons