Author Topic: ELEKTRIKA KASI EH  (Read 33472 times)

Offline jdv1229

• Trade Count: (0)
  • DVD Guru
  • Movie Fan
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: ELEKTRIKA KASI EH
« Reply #60 on: Sep 07, 2007 at 06:39 PM »
Jojo do you remember the ending of ELEKTRIKA?

unfortunately, i don't remember the ending...

Offline keating

• Trade Count: (+77)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #61 on: Sep 07, 2007 at 06:41 PM »
Its an open-ended ending. A kid found the magic mirror of Chanda.

Offline jdv1229

• DVD Guru
  • Movie Fan
  • Liked:
« Reply #62 on: Sep 07, 2007 at 06:42 PM »
oh yeah... now i remember... napulot ng batang bumibili ng bote't diyaryo right?

Offline keating

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #63 on: Sep 07, 2007 at 06:44 PM »
Shoot.....who are the other alipores of Chanda aside from Vina Cansino?  ;D

the three alien that landed on Dr. Isprikitik's asylum were actually her alipores.
« Last Edit: Sep 07, 2007 at 06:48 PM by keating »

Offline jdv1229

• DVD Guru
  • Movie Fan
  • Liked:
« Reply #64 on: Sep 07, 2007 at 06:48 PM »
Cloyd Robinson?

Offline keating

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #65 on: Sep 07, 2007 at 06:50 PM »
Nope he's the mad doctor. Its Ernie Garcia half-naked with snakes on his head. The other alien I can't remember anymore.

Offline jdv1229

• DVD Guru
  • Movie Fan
  • Liked:
« Reply #66 on: Sep 07, 2007 at 06:52 PM »
didn't he reprise his role as Isprikitik in this movie?

Offline keating

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #67 on: Sep 07, 2007 at 06:55 PM »
Yes, Cloyd was Dr. Isprikitik what I meant was the other company of Chanda aside from him.

I can't really forget in this film the fight scene between Trixia and Chanda, it was a pure blast with rays of light coming from the hands of Elektrika against the magic mirror of Chanda!

Jojo, who wrote ELEKTRIKA?
« Last Edit: Sep 07, 2007 at 07:18 PM by keating »

Offline jdv1229

• DVD Guru
  • Movie Fan
  • Liked:
« Reply #68 on: Sep 07, 2007 at 07:21 PM »
Lando Perez Jacob and Ruben Arthur Nicdao? don't quote me on this... i maybe wrong

Offline keating

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #69 on: Sep 07, 2007 at 07:24 PM »
Ok..... I'm starting to reconnect all my memories in this film. There's also the bunch of snakes following Chanda's company whenever they appear in the film mostly in the narrow slums area. I wonder also who was the production designer? You gonna laugh with the cheap visuals but its terrific and pure fun.
« Last Edit: Sep 07, 2007 at 07:27 PM by keating »

Offline jdv1229

• DVD Guru
  • Movie Fan
  • Liked:
« Reply #70 on: Sep 07, 2007 at 07:30 PM »
you have a more vivid memory of the movie.. i don't know who was the movie's production designer was...

Offline zeoffree

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #71 on: Oct 04, 2007 at 06:39 PM »
hi all
im new here in pinoyDVD
im very interested kung magkakaroon ng dvd or kahit vcd lang ng elektrika kasi e and the other 'classic'  tagalong movies mentioned in this thread

added trivia lang sa darna and the giants ni ate vi
di ba kasali si helen gamboa (ni tito sotto na aka bunny chanel hehehe) sa movie na yun?
sya yung nagsabi ng "berdet derdandum"?  tama ba?   ;D

Offline keating

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #72 on: Oct 04, 2007 at 06:43 PM »
Helen Gamboa portrays X3X. Her line was....that's my brain the most superior brain in the entire universe.

Too bad her showdown with Vilma was too short.
« Last Edit: Oct 05, 2007 at 08:25 PM by keating »

Offline zeoffree

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #73 on: Oct 04, 2007 at 06:52 PM »
galing naman
bagong pang trivia hehehe
so saan po galing yung berdet berdandum na line?

saka sino po pala ung red haired sa darna and the planet women?
yung para silang spice girls na may babaeng ahas pa  ;)

Offline keating

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #74 on: Oct 04, 2007 at 06:59 PM »
Welcome aboard zeoffree. The one you mentioned came from Helen Gamboa's line also. She's Rosanna Ortiz, unforgettable also as the ghost who terrorize Susan Roces in PATAYIN MO SA SINDAK SI BARBARA.

Offline zeoffree

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #75 on: Oct 04, 2007 at 07:08 PM »
thanks keating
that's rosanna ortiz nga
 :D

hindi ba si Boots Anson Roa yung sa patayin mo sa sindak? or was that a different horror movie? yung parang may abortion angle na ending was yung room puno ng footprints ng bata sa walls and ceiling?   ???

sobrang tagal namimixed up ko na sila hehehe

Offline keating

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #76 on: Oct 04, 2007 at 07:10 PM »
Nope....that's the late Charito Solis in Cirio Santiago's GABI NG LAGIM NGAYON. You mixed PATAYIN & GABI NG LAGIM. Perfect for Halloween.
« Last Edit: Oct 04, 2007 at 07:17 PM by keating »

Offline zeoffree

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #77 on: Oct 04, 2007 at 07:13 PM »
oh my gosh walang tumama sa sinabi ko hahaha!

kelangan talaga mapanood ko uli yung mga yun!!!

hmmm paano kaya tayo makakakuha ng copy copy nun?
all i've got is temptation island nila dina bonnevie eh
isa pang nakakatawang pelikulang panalong pag usapan ang bloopers!
 :D :D :D

Offline keating

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #78 on: Oct 04, 2007 at 07:19 PM »
Check the archive of Cinema One for GABI NG LAGIM NGAYON. PATAYIN MO SA SINDAK is coming soon also on Cinema One.

Offline zeoffree

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #79 on: Oct 05, 2007 at 01:51 PM »
hi again sir keating
si cloyd robinson daw po ba or si sandy garcia si spirikitik?  siya rin po ba yung parang may sira na may nakasabit pang mga lata around his waist sa supergirl ni pinly montilla?

also, do you know po the title of the ramon zamora movie na he went to hell (yung mga tsismosa yung hinahatak yung dila then minamaso as parusa) and si george estregan si satan?

thanks   ;)

Offline keating

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #80 on: Oct 05, 2007 at 07:20 PM »
Dr. Isprikitik was Cloyd Robinson. I dunno if he was also in SUPERGIRL. If there was one movie about hell and yes you are right about those rumor mongerers being pull to death thru their tongue its in LANGIT LUPA with Susan Roces, Rosanna Ortiz and Ronaldo Valdez. I always thought IMPIYERNO was also included on the title, I was wrong.

George Estregan played Satan in many films including LUMABAN KA SATANAS with Ramon Revilla. This title would be release in Region 1. Ramon Zamora's flick was KARUNUNGANG ITIM with Lotis Key.
« Last Edit: Oct 05, 2007 at 07:30 PM by keating »

Offline mikevi

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #81 on: Jan 08, 2008 at 06:14 PM »
Ang title po nung Susan Roces horror flick na yun ay PANDEMONIUM: LANGIT, LUPA AT IMPYERNO!

Re Darna & the Giants naman po, ang correct line ni Helen Gamboa everytime she commands her tauhan ay GRUMER MER VERDUM!

And sa ELEKTRIKA KASI EH!, Yung half naked man na kasama ni Chanda ay hindi si ernie garcia kundi si ORESTES OJEDA his name there was MEDUSO!

Offline blitzkrieg

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • DVD Guru
  • Shut up!!!
  • Liked:
« Reply #82 on: Jan 09, 2008 at 11:48 PM »
This thread is hilarious!!

Offline pinoymovies

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #83 on: Jan 10, 2008 at 03:50 AM »
Again from Video 48 blog...movie ad of Elekrika Kasi Eh! Here's the link:

http://video48.blogspot.com/2008/01/pinoy-superheroes-of-70s-2.html

Offline keating

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #84 on: Jan 10, 2008 at 06:37 PM »

Electrika Kasi,Eh! (1977)- the surprise hit of 1977- Stars Trixia Gomez (in the title role as Elektrika), Celia Rodriguez (as the Egyptian witch), Chanda Romero (as Narcissa, the evil Queen of the 20s), Ronaldo Valdez (as Professor Ynaqui, the archeologist) Orestes Ojeda (as Meduzzo-the four-eyed snakeman), Rez Cortez (as Lupus, the outer galactic sheriff), Nympha Bonifacio (as Hidrah, the flame thrower), Marlon Ramirez (as Asuwang, the Bridegroom), Vina Cansino (as Nefritiri, the Egyptian sorceress), Sandy Garcia ( as Sandalio, the gay mangkukulam),Cloyd Robinson (as Sprikitik, the Leprechaun) and Ernie Garcia (as Thornax, from planet Alchiba)

Thanks to pinoymovies for the link and Kuya Simon Santos of Video 48.  :D

The brilliant Angie Ferro was not on the credits. She was captured inside the house and was tied upside down ala SPIN-A-WIN by Dr. Sprikitik along with Trixia GOmez before they were terrorize by the mummy played by Jimmy Santos. 

I want to see this film again in all its camp glory!  ;D

« Last Edit: Jan 10, 2008 at 06:43 PM by keating »

Offline Adran

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #85 on: Jan 11, 2008 at 04:13 PM »
ELEKTRIKA KASI EH.

I REMEMBER NA MAY MEDALYON SI TRIXIA D2 NA IDINIDIKIT NYA SA DIB DIB NYA TO TRANSFORM TO ELEKTRIKA AT SI REZ CORTEZ ANG NAGBIGAY SA KANYA NG AGIMAT NYA. SA ISANG EKSENA LUMABAS SA BUILDING SI TRIXIA AT HUMINTO ANG TAKBO NG PANAHON AT NAGPAKITA SI REZ CORTEZ BILANG ISANG ANGEL AT IBINIGAY ANG MEDALYA KAY TRIXIA NA GINAMIT NYANG PANG LABAN KAY CHANDA R. 
SI SANDY GARCIA AY ISANG BALIW NA KUMUKUHA NG MGA BATA PARA IPAKAIN KAY CHANDA PARA MANUMBALIK ANG KABATAAN NITO.
SA BANDANG HULI AY SINAG  LANG PALA NG BAD BREATH NI CHANDA ANG PAPATAY SA KANYA (REMEMBER UNG COMMERCIAL NG COLGATE  ABOUT SINAG NG BAD BREATH?)

SUPERGIRL.

SA PELIKULANG ITO AY NAKUHA NI NENENG (PINKY) ANG MAHIWAGANG SING SING KAY BARBARA PEREZ NA DIYOSA NG KARAGATAN. SA STORY NITO AY HINDI ALAM NI NENENG NA SYA SI SUPERGIRL HANGANG SA NATAPOS ANG PELIKULA, AS IN WALANG NAKA ALAM.   MAGANDA ANG PAG KAKAGAWA NG PAG LIPAD DITO NI SUPERGIRL,
LALO NA YONG EKSENA NA NAHULOG SI IKE SA PAROLA AT SINALO SYA NI PINKY AT SINABING MAG INGAT  AT GAMITIN ANG TSINELAS NA LAGING BIT BIT NI IKE HANGANG SA PATAYIN ITO NG MGA ZOMBIES. NAG LABAN DIN DITO SI ODETTE KHAN AT PINKY SA ITAAS NG SIMBAHAN NA MALA LIPAD DARNA LIPAD AT NAHULOG DIN SA KRUS SI ODETTE. 
NAMATAY DITO SI NENENG INATAKE SYA NG ALAGANG PANIKI  NI ODETTE NA MAY SANDATANG NAG AAPOY NA LATIGO. NAKUHA NI ODETTE ANG MAHIWAGANG SING SING AT PINAG SA SAK-SAK NG MATULIS NA KAWAYAN  SI SUPERGIRL  NA BUMALIK SA TUNAY NYANG ANYO DAHILAN SA WALA NA ANG AGIMAT NITO.   MULNG  BINUHAY NI BARBARA PEREZ SI NENENG  SA AT SINABING  TAPOS  NA ANG LAGIM AT PARATING NA ANG BAGONG UMAGA AT ANG LAHAT NG ITO AY MAGIGING PANAGINIP NA LAMANG. AT SA ENDING AY NAKITA NI NENENG SI WALTER NAVARO SA KAMPO SANTO AT NAG PAKILALANG KAPATID NG NAMATAY NA ORIGINAL NA WALTER NA NAGING ZOMBIE. NA BINUHAY NI ODDETE PARA KAY JOANNA GARCIA NA ANAK NITO.

FANTASTIKA MEETS WONDER WOMAN.

SI PINKY AT SI ALMA  NA SIYA DING PANGALAN NG MGA PAPEL NA GINAMPANAN NG DALAWANG ARTISTA.  PINAKA MAHINA ANG KWENTO NG PELIKULANG ITO KUMPARA SA SUPERGIRL AT ELEKTRIKA KASI EH' SA UMPISA ANG PANGALAN NI ALMA MORENO AY VILMA, AT NOONG KALAGITNAAN NA NG KWENTO AY NAGING ALMA :)
ANG KAPANGYARIHAN NI PINKY AS NENENG AY GALING SA ISANG TAGA IBANG PLANETA NA FANTASTIKA DIN ANG PANGALAN NA SI PINKY MONTILLA DIN ANG GUMANAP. ISANG GABI AY NAG HUHUGAS NG PLATO SI NENENG AT SA DI KALAYUAN AY MAY NAHULOG NA BULALAKAW AT ITO NGA SI FANTASTIKA AT BINIGYAN SI NENENG NG MAHIWAGANG SING SING NA KAPAG HINALIKAN AY NAG BABAGO ANG ANYO NI NENENG AT NAGIGING SI FANTASTIKA.

SI ALMA NAMAN AY BINIGYAN NG DUWENDE NG KWINTAS NA KAPAG HINIPAN AY NAGIGING SI WONDER WOMAN SI ALMA NA MAY DALANG  PAMALO ALA MIGTHY THOR.
SANDALI LANG NAG PAKITA DITO SI ALMA DAHILAN SA DI NYA TINATPOS ANG PELIKULA, KAYA PALAGING NAKATALIKOD SI WONDER WOMAN AT PA ULIT-ULIT LANG GINAGAMIT YONG ISANG EKSENA NA NAKIKIPAG LABAN SI ALMA. DITO KAPAG LUMILIPAD ANG DALAWANG MADIRIGMA AY MAY TUNOG NA PANAG SIPOL NG HANGIN AT IBIG SABIHIN AY PARATING NA ANG MGA BIDA, KAYA NAMAN NAKAKATAKAS AGAD ANG MGA KALABAN KASI NGA NARIRINIG ANG PAGLIPAD NILA.
SI JOHN MONTERO NA BINIGYAN NG DEMONYO NG KAPANGYARIHAN ANG KALABAN NILA NA MAY ALALAY NA KUBA. SI CELIA RODRIGUEZ ANG BABAING AHAS AT SI MARISSA DELGADO AY NARITO RIN BILANG BABAING LINTA AT ILANG STARLETS NA  MGA BAMPIRA.

SA LAHAT NG  FANTASY/SUPERHERO MOVIES NOONG 70'S AT SA KASALUKUYAN AY PINAKA MAGANDA PA RIN PARA SA AKIN ANG "LIPAD DARNA LIPAD"

MERON DIN TAYONG SUPER GEE NI NORA AUNOR (1973). SI GEMMA ANG BABAING KIDLAT NI EVANGELINE PASQUAL(1974). BABAING KIDLAT NI LIZA MORENO (60'S). NIDA BLANCA AS SPUTNIK (60'S)

Offline keating

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #86 on: Jan 13, 2008 at 06:28 PM »
The movie never lose its momentum from start to finish! It combines sci-fi, comedy and horror in one film. The spaceship where the 3 aliens came from before they went into the house of Dr. Isprikitik is perhaps the funniest spaceship I've ever seen.

And the scene where Trixia had to passed a narrow alley full of snakes is enough to keep you awake in your dreams. Throw in a bunch of eccentric characters and villains and you've got a film to remember for the rest of your life.

And yes, Ronaldo Valdez as the archaeologist reminds me of Dolphy in OMENG SATANASIA.
« Last Edit: Jan 13, 2008 at 06:33 PM by keating »

Offline salvadormike

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #87 on: Feb 13, 2008 at 12:09 AM »
oh my god!  im glad i found this page to re-live the memories of such exciting movies.  Does anyone knows where I can find or buy these movies?  I would love to see Fantastika, Supergirl, Lipad Darna Lipad, Elektrika and others once more....Please help me if anyone has copies of these legendary movies.

Offline thegoodbyeguy

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #88 on: Feb 13, 2008 at 12:15 AM »

oh my god!  im glad i found this page to re-live the memories of such exciting movies.  Does anyone knows where I can find or buy these movies?  I would love to see Fantastika, Supergirl, Lipad Darna Lipad, Elektrika and others once more....Please help me if anyone has copies of these legendary movies.

Hi, welcome. I believe almost everyone who loves tagalog movies is on the lookout for those films you mentioned. Sadly, most of them (if not all) no longer existed (?).

Offline keating

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #89 on: Jul 12, 2008 at 02:35 PM »
Too bad the 35mm print can no longer found, even a video copy doesn't exist anymore.

Back in the early 80's before Cinema One and cable came out it was shown at channel 13 paulit-ulit lang and those Martial law babies can attest to this.