Author Topic: Blu-ray Release Schedule  (Read 386002 times)

Offline Moks007

• Trade Count: (+51)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Bond, James Bond
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2385
Re: Blu-ray Release Schedule
« Reply #930 on: Jan 29, 2009 at 08:29 AM »

i hope they come out with other Superbowls as well..especially SuperBowls XXXII and XXXIII ...Denver Broncos fan for life!!!!!!

hehe..Ya hope they come out with the others. Im a Dallas cowboys and San Francisco 49ers fan ;D..Montana and Jerry Rice. Staubach ;D.

Offline jojitv

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Into The Blu...
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #931 on: Jan 29, 2009 at 09:03 AM »
OCT. 06
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs : Platinum Edition (US)
Disney / Buena Vista | 1937 | 83 mins | Rated G |

Another must buy form me.  :) I just hope they release it with lossless 7.1 just like what they did with Sleeping Beauty. ;)
SARS!!!

Offline chuck427

• Trade Count: (0)
  • DVD Guru
  • Bluray=103 PS3=12 DVD=139
  • Liked:
« Reply #932 on: Jan 29, 2009 at 09:18 AM »
hehe..Ya hope they come out with the others. Im a Dallas cowboys and San Francisco 49ers fan ;D..Montana and Jerry Rice. Staubach ;D.

then im sure you remember SuperBowl XII and SuperBowl XXIV ... >:(
i hate San Francisco more since they beat my idol John Elway...hehehehehe

but i'd still buy those Blurays if it came out..just because Denver was in it,  ;D ;D ;D
Tosh46FHD,Denon1905,BDP1000,PS3,Wii,XBOX360,PhillipsUPDVD,Wharf

Offline Moks007

• Trade Count: (+51)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Bond, James Bond
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2385
« Reply #933 on: Jan 29, 2009 at 09:59 AM »
then im sure you remember SuperBowl XII and SuperBowl XXIV ... >:(
i hate San Francisco more since they beat my idol John Elway...hehehehehe

but i'd still buy those Blurays if it came out..just because Denver was in it,  ;D ;D ;D

hehe..Actually Im a Houston Oilers fan, but since they always suck in the 80's, except for the Earl Campbell days, I favored the Dallas Cowboys hehe..Actually I hate the 49ers, remember "the catch" by Dwight Clark (I think thats his name) the tight end from 49ers, against the Cowboys. Thats when I hated them ;D.. But through the years I got to love them bec of their passing offense with Montana and Rice. I love watching great passing offense ;D..Also made a few bucks from the 49ers Superbowl games ;D ;D.."San Francisco, High" ;D ;D

I love Elway also, Great arm ;).. Dan Marino also  ;)

Offline chuck427

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #934 on: Jan 29, 2009 at 10:28 AM »
hehe..Actually Im a Houston Oilers fan, but since they always suck in the 80's, except for the Earl Campbell days, I favored the Dallas Cowboys hehe..Actually I hate the 49ers, remember "the catch" by Dwight Clark (I think thats his name) the tight end from 49ers, against the Cowboys. Thats when I hated them ;D.. But through the years I got to love them bec of their passing offense with Montana and Rice. I love watching great passing offense ;D..Also made a few bucks from the 49ers Superbowl games ;D ;D.."San Francisco, High" ;D ;D

I love Elway also, Great arm ;).. Dan Marino also  ;)

Dont forget Warren Moon..and yup, even though i didnt like them, you had to give them their dues..they were the best team, and there defense was no walk in the park either..ronnie lott was and will always be one of the best...

Offline JAQY888

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • It's a bright new world ...
  • Liked:
« Reply #935 on: Jan 30, 2009 at 03:43 AM »
APRIL 21
Arctic Tale (US)
Paramount Pictures | 2007 | 96 mins | Rated G |

Set in the vast snow kingdom at the top of the world, Arctic Tale is a real life adventure from the people who brought you March Of The Penguins. Join narrator Queen Latifah as she follows two very different arctic creatures, Nanu, the polar bear cub and Seela, the walrus pup, through exciting and harrowing struggles for survival. Armed only with their natural instincts and mothers’ guidance, these inspiring animals face countless trials and challenges in a beautiful icebound world that is rapidly melting beneath them.
50pv70;AX200E
NR-808;TX-8555;EX442;SuV85a
Dali-Ikon7;Paradigm-11;SVS-PB12+;B&W
RegaP3;OPPO;CDT15

Offline JAQY888

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #936 on: Jan 30, 2009 at 03:44 AM »
APRIL 28
JCVD (US)
Peace Arch Trinity | 2008 | 96 mins | Rated R |

Movie hero Jean-Claude Van Damme finds himself out of money, fighting for custody of his daughter and losing every good action role to Steven Seagal. In an attempt to escape, the aging star walks away from his shrinking spotlight and returns home to his native Brussels. But when he is thrown into a real-life hostage situation, everyone sees a side of Van Damme they've never seen before as he takes on the police, battles the perpetrators and creates a media firestorm that captures the attention of the world.
50pv70;AX200E
RegaP3;OPPO;CDT15

Offline JAQY888

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #937 on: Jan 31, 2009 at 04:37 AM »
MAR. 03
Brokeback Mountain (US)
Universal Studios | 2005 | 134 mins | Rated R |

Early one morning in Signal, Wyoming, Ennis Del Mar and Jack Twist meet while lining up for employment with local rancher Joe Aguirre. The world which Ennis and Jack have been born into is, at once, changing rapidly and yet scarcely evolving. Both young men seem certain of their set places in the heartland--obtaining steady work, marrying, and raising a family--and yet they hunger for something beyond what they can articulate. When Aguirre dispatches them to work as sheepherders up on the majestic Brokeback Mountain, they gravitate towards camaraderie and then a deeper intimacy. At summer's end, the two must come down from Brokeback and part ways. Remaining in Wyoming, Ennis weds his sweetheart Alma, with whom he will have two daughters as he ekes out a living. Jack, in Texas, catches the eye of rodeo queen Lureen Newsome. Their courtship and marriage result in a son, as well as jobs in her father's business. Four years pass. One day, Alma brings Ennis a postcard from Jack, who is en route to visit Wyoming. Ennis waits expectantly for his friend, and when Jack at last arrives, in just one moment it is clear that the passage of time has only strengthened the men's attachment. In the years that follow, Ennis and Jack struggle to keep their secret bond alive. They meet up several times annually. Even when they are apart, they face the eternal questions of fidelity, commitment, and trust. Ultimately, the one constant in their lives is a force of nature--love.

Bonus features are all identical to the previous HD DVD release as outlined below.

* Download Center
    * My Scenes Sharing
    * A Groundbreaking Success
    * Music From the Mountain
    * Impressions From the Film
    * On Being a Cowboy
    * Directing From the Heart: Ang Lee
    * From Script to Screen: Interviews with Larry McMurtry and Diana Ossana
    * Sharing the Story: The Making of Brokeback Mountain
« Last Edit: Jan 31, 2009 at 04:44 AM by JAQY888 »
50pv70;AX200E
RegaP3;OPPO;CDT15

Offline JAQY888

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #938 on: Jan 31, 2009 at 04:39 AM »
APRIL 07
Collateral Damage (US)
Warner Bros. | 2002 | 108 mins | Rated R |

Surging excitement and one-man heroics fuel this powerful action thriller from the director of The Fugitive and Under Siege. Arnold Schwarzenegger plays a fireman whose wife and child are killed in a terrorist bombing and who obsessively tracks the mastermind (Cliff Curtis) behind it, from Los Angeles to Colombia to Washington, DC. The fanatic plans to strike again in Washington…but how? When? Where? In the scramble for answers, one thing is clear: Collateral Damage is a ticking time bomb of suspense.

Special Features:
- Commentary by director Andrew Davis
- The Making of Collateral Damage
- The Hero in a New Era: Reflections on Collateral Damage
- Additional Scenes
- Theatrical Trailerpix48426
« Last Edit: Jan 31, 2009 at 04:41 AM by JAQY888 »
50pv70;AX200E
RegaP3;OPPO;CDT15

Offline surg

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #939 on: Jan 31, 2009 at 04:23 PM »
APRIL 28
JCVD (US)
Peace Arch Trinity | 2008 | 96 mins | Rated R |

Movie hero Jean-Claude Van Damme finds himself out of money, fighting for custody of his daughter and losing every good action role to Steven Seagal. In an attempt to escape, the aging star walks away from his shrinking spotlight and returns home to his native Brussels. But when he is thrown into a real-life hostage situation, everyone sees a side of Van Damme they've never seen before as he takes on the police, battles the perpetrators and creates a media firestorm that captures the attention of the world.

Is this a true story? I was wondering whatever happened to Van Damme, no movies, no news

Offline JAQY888

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #940 on: Feb 01, 2009 at 03:38 AM »
MAR. 24
Watchmen: Tales of the Black Freighter & Under the Hood (US)
Warner Bros. | 2009 | Rated PG-13 |

Theyre in the book. And on this disc. From the director of Watchmen and 300 come two tales from the celebrated graphic novel that do not appear in the extraordinary Watchmen Theatrical Feature. Tales of the Black Freighter (featuring the voice of 300s Gerard Butler) brings to strikingly animated life the novels richly layered story-within-a-story, a daring pirate saga whose turbulent events may mirror those in the Watchmens world. Stars from the Watchmen movie team in the amazing live-action/CGI Under the Hood, based on Nite Owls powerful first-hand account of how the hooded adventurers came into existence. Two fan-essential stories. One place to watch the excitement. Watching the Watchmen begins here.
50pv70;AX200E
RegaP3;OPPO;CDT15

Offline JAQY888

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #941 on: Feb 02, 2009 at 03:24 AM »
MAY 26
Falling Down (US)
Warner Bros. | 1993 | 112 mins | Rated R |

Freeways are clogged. Terror stalks our cities. At shops and restaurants, the customer is seldom right. Pressures of big-city life can anger anyone. But Bill Foster is more than angry. He’s out to get even. Foster abandons his gridlocked car – license plate D-FENS – on the hottest day of the year and walks straight into an urban nightmare both absurdly funny and shatteringly violent. Academy Award winner Michael Douglas is Foster, an ordinary guy at war with the frustrations of daily life. Fellow Oscar winner Robert Duvall is the savvy cop obsessed with stopping Foster’s citywide rampage. This spellbinding thriller is their story, asking “Are we falling apart?”
50pv70;AX200E
RegaP3;OPPO;CDT15

Offline JAQY888

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #942 on: Feb 03, 2009 at 03:56 AM »
MARCH 10
Rachel Getting Married (US)
Sony Pictures | 2008 | 114 mins | Rated R |

When Kym returns to the Buchman family home for the wedding of her sister Rachel, she brings a long history of personal crisis and family conflict along with her. The wedding party's abundant cast of friends and relations have gathered for an idyllic weekend of feasting, music and love, but Kym -- with her black-comic one-liners and knack for bombshell drama -- is a catalyst for long-simmering tensions in the family dynamic.
50pv70;AX200E
RegaP3;OPPO;CDT15

Offline JAQY888

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #943 on: Feb 03, 2009 at 03:58 AM »
MARCH 24
The Grudge (US)
Sony Pictures | 2004 | 189 mins | Unrated |

50pv70;AX200E
RegaP3;OPPO;CDT15

Offline JAQY888

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #944 on: Feb 04, 2009 at 11:28 AM »
MARCH 17
Seven Pounds (US)
Sony Pictures | 2008 | 123 mins | Rated PG-13 |

Academy Award® nominee Will Smith stars in this drama, re-teaming with the director and producers of The Pursuit of Happyness for the emotional story of a man who will change the lives of seven strangers.

Extras are presented in HD. Features include:

* 1080P 2.40:1 Widescreen
    * English and French 5.1 Dolby TrueHD
    * English, English SDH, French and Spanish subtitles (Film only)
    * Commentary with Director Gabriele Muccino
    * Seven Views on Seven Pounds
    * Creating the Perfect Ensemble
    * Emily's Passion: The Art of the Printing Press
    * The Box Jellyfish: World's Deadliest Co-Star
    * Deleted Scenes
    * Digital Copy of the film (BD Exclusive)
50pv70;AX200E
RegaP3;OPPO;CDT15

Offline JAQY888

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #945 on: Feb 05, 2009 at 02:21 PM »
MARCH 31
The One (Special Edition) [US]
Sony Pictures Home Entertainment | NR

Features include:

* 1080P 2.40:1 Widescreen
    * English, French and Portuguese 5.1 Dolby TrueHD
    * Spanish 5.1 Dolby Digital
    * Subtitles (Film): English, English SDH, French, Portuguese, Spanish
    * Subtitles (Extras): Portuguese, Spanish
    * Audio Commentary with Director and Crew
    * Five Featurettes:
          o Making Of: Jet Li is “The One”
          o Multiverses Create “The One”
          o About Face
          o The Many Faces of Jet Li
          o Animatic Comparison
    * Two Easter Eggs:
          o Jet Li Interviews – Jet Li talks about his first time in America and how he got into movies
          o Mark Borchardt Interview - Borchardt talks about his appearance in “The One”
50pv70;AX200E
RegaP3;OPPO;CDT15

Offline JAQY888

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #946 on: Feb 06, 2009 at 10:59 AM »
APRIL 14
The Spirit (US)
Lionsgate Films | 2008 | 108 mins | Rated PG-13 |

Adapted from the Will Eisner's graphic novels, 'The Spirit' tells the story of a man who fakes his own death and fights crime from the shadows of Central City. The Octopus -- who kills anyone unfortunate enough to see his face -- has other plans. He's going to wipe out the entire city. The Spirit tracks this coldhearted killer from the city's rundown warehouses, to the damp catacombs, to the windswept waterfront...all the while facing a bevy of beautiful women who either want to seduce, love or kill the masked crusader.

Video
Video codec: MPEG-4 AVC
Video resolution: 1080p
Aspect ratio: 2.35:1

Audio
English: DTS-HD Master Audio 7.1

Subtitles
English
Discs

50GB Blu-ray Disc
Two-disc set
Digital copy
« Last Edit: Feb 06, 2009 at 10:59 AM by JAQY888 »
50pv70;AX200E
RegaP3;OPPO;CDT15

Offline JAQY888

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #947 on: Feb 06, 2009 at 03:50 PM »
MAY 19
True Blood: The Complete First Season (US)
HBO | 2007 | 720 mins | Not rated |

Sookie Stackhouse (Anna Paquin, Academy Award®-winner for “The Piano”) works as a waitress at the rural bar Merlotte's. Though outwardly a typical young woman, she keeps a dangerous secret: she has the ability to hear the thoughts of others. Her situation is further complicated when the bar gets its first vampire patron - 173-year old Bill Compton (Steven Moyer, "Quills") - and the two outsiders are immediately drawn to each other.
50pv70;AX200E
RegaP3;OPPO;CDT15

Offline JAQY888

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #948 on: Feb 07, 2009 at 03:29 AM »
APRIL 14
Splinter (US)
Magnolia Pictures | 2008 | 82 mins | Rated R |

On the streets of Los Angeles, two gangsters, Dreamer and Dusty, unite over the mysterious murder of their brother. Out for revenge, they cross paths with Detective Gramm, a rookie cop partnered with a corrupt veteran. Amidst a rising body count, an ineffective Captain, and the threat of an all-out gang war, these four characters find themselves locked into a ruthless endgame that leaves no one safe.
50pv70;AX200E
RegaP3;OPPO;CDT15

Offline JAQY888

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #949 on: Feb 07, 2009 at 03:30 AM »
APRIL 28
S. Darko: A Donnie Darko Tale (US)
20th Century Fox | 2009 | 103 mins | Rated PG-13 |

Seven years after her brother's death, Samantha Darko finds herself stranded in a small desert town after her car breaks down where she is plagued by bizarre visions telling of the universe's end. As a result, she must face her own demons, and in doing so, save the world and herself.
50pv70;AX200E
RegaP3;OPPO;CDT15

Offline JAQY888

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #950 on: Feb 08, 2009 at 03:28 AM »
MARCH 31
The Chronicles of Riddick (US)
Universal Studios | 2004 | 135 mins | Unrated |

It is a dark time in the universe. Planet after planet is falling to an unholy army of Necromongers--conquering warriors who offer ravaged worlds a simple choice--convert or die. Those who refuse their rule hope in vain for someone or something that will slow the spread of Necromongers. But rebels are short-lived and saviors, it seems, are in short supply. When things get bad, weary survivors turn to myths for comfort--murmured propheciesm, vain hopes, legends of good vanquishing evil. But good isn't always the antidote to evil and legends can be wrong. Sometimes the only way to stop evil is not with good--but with another kind of evil. So an unlikely figure is summoned from exile and asked to join the fight: Riddick, who couldn't care less who's in charge of the universe, just as long as he's left along. Since leaving a god-forgotten (and creature-ridden) planet in the Tauras system five years ago, the wanted fugitive hasn't looked back. Most of the time has been spent evading capture and ghosting whatever mercenaries are on his tail. To him, it's all the same, apocalype or no--this one-man army is interested only in saving his own life. Get in his way and his gladly take yours. But something has been set in motion, and the coming confrontation propels Riddick into a series of epic, winner-take-all battles: from an idyllic, multicultural civilizaton under seige; to a subterranean prison carved beneath the surface of a hellish, volcanic planet; and finally, aboard the massive baroque Necro motherhship and the seat of power in their black empire--the Basilica. In the final battle, it is foretold that the fate of all may depend upon the destiny of on Furyan
50pv70;AX200E
RegaP3;OPPO;CDT15

Offline JAQY888

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #951 on: Feb 08, 2009 at 03:29 AM »
MARCH 31
Pitch Black (US)
Universal Studios | 2000 | 110 mins | Unrated |

In the not-too-distant future, a docking pilot makes a forced crash-landing of her spacecraft on a distant planet. As the survivors explore the uncomfortably hot planet, they must band together. The planet is eerie, arid, and lifeless. But as the sun sets and the planet plunges into total darkness, other inhabitants emerge -- including a fiendish murderer with a nose for blood.
50pv70;AX200E
RegaP3;OPPO;CDT15

Offline JAQY888

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #952 on: Feb 09, 2009 at 03:35 AM »
MARCH 03
La Vie en Rose (US)
La Môme / Import
Icon Home Entertainment | 2007 | 140 mins | Rated PG-13 |

From the slums of Paris to the limelight of New York, Edith Piaf's life was a battle to sing and survive, live and love. Raised in poverty, Edith's magical voice and her passionate romances and friendships with the greatest names of the period - Yves Montand, Jean Cocteau, Charles Aznavour, Marlene Dietrich, Marcel Cerdan and others - made her a star all around the world. But in her audacious attempt to tame her tragic destiny, the Little Sparrow - her nickname - flew so high she could not fail to burn her wings.
50pv70;AX200E
RegaP3;OPPO;CDT15

Offline JAQY888

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #953 on: Feb 09, 2009 at 03:37 AM »
MARCH 24
Never Say Never Again (US)
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer | 1983 | 134 mins | Rated PG |

Sean Connery is back for his final performance as superagent James Bond in this high-velocity action thriller from the director of The Empire Strikes Back. When two atomic warheads are hijacked by the evil SPECTRE organization, Agent 007 is hurled into an explosive, pulse-pounding race to save the world from nuclear terrorists!
50pv70;AX200E
RegaP3;OPPO;CDT15

Offline JAQY888

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #954 on: Feb 10, 2009 at 05:48 AM »
APRIL 07
Winged Migration (US)
Sony Pictures | 2001 | 89 mins | Rated G |

Acclaimed nature filmmaker Jacques Perrin captures the beauty and wonder of bird migration around the world in this new panoramic documentary. Five film crews travel from the Amazon to the Arctic, crossing 40 countries and all seven continents, to observe flying patterns over a three-year period.
50pv70;AX200E
RegaP3;OPPO;CDT15

Offline JAQY888

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #955 on: Feb 10, 2009 at 06:31 AM »
APRIL 21
X-Men Trilogy (US)
20th Century Fox | 341 mins | Rated PG-13 |

X-Men Trilogy

'X-Men' - Born into a world filled with prejudice are children who possess extraordinary and dangerous powers -- the result of unique genetic mutations. Cyclops unleashes bolts of energy from his eyes. Storm can manipulate the weather at will. Rogue absorbs the life force of anyone she touches. But under the tutelage of Professor Xavier (Patrick Stewart), those and other outcasts learn to harness their powers for the good of mankind. Now they must protect those who fear them as the nefarious Magneto (Ian McKellen), who believes humans and mutants can never co-exist, unveils his sinister plan for the future!

'X2: X-Men United' - When a shocking attack by an unknown assailant possessing extraordinary abilities points to the work of a mutant, the political and public outcry for a Mutant Registration Act is renewed. Leading the anti-mutant movement is William Stryker (Brian Cox), a wealthy former Army commander and scientist who is rumored to have experimented on mutants. Stryker's mutant "work" is somehow tied to Wolverine's (Hugh Jackman) mysterious and forgotten past. As Wolverine searches for clues to his origin, Stryker puts into motion his anti-mutant program beginning with a full-scale military offensive on Xavier's mansion and School for the Gifted. Magneto, newly escaped from the plastic prison he was incarcerated in, proposes a partnership with the X-Men to combat their common and formidable enemy, Stryker.

'X-Men: The Last Stand' - Experience the awesome power of The X-Men's epic, final battle. Join well-known mutant heroes and villains, and meet a cadre of all-new warriors — including Angel, Beast, Juggernaut and Colossus — in this thrilling, explosive adventure! After a controversial "cure" is discovered, mutants can choose to retain their superhuman abilities or give up their unique gifts and become "normal." When peaceful mutant leader Charles Xavier clashes with his militant counterpart, Magneto (Ian McKellen), the battle lines are drawn for the war to end all wars.
50pv70;AX200E
RegaP3;OPPO;CDT15

Offline chuck427

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #956 on: Feb 10, 2009 at 08:07 AM »
APRIL 21
X-Men Trilogy (US)
20th Century Fox | 341 mins | Rated PG-13 |

a definite must buy..looks like a lot of people will probably be selling there X3 bluray...hehehehe
any pics on the Batman movies?

Offline JAQY888

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #957 on: Feb 10, 2009 at 12:19 PM »
a definite must buy..looks like a lot of people will probably be selling there X3 bluray...hehehehe
any pics on the Batman movies?

Bro., I only got the back cover art ......  ;)

..... and also this one .....  :D

« Last Edit: Feb 10, 2009 at 12:33 PM by JAQY888 »
50pv70;AX200E
RegaP3;OPPO;CDT15

Offline chuck427

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #958 on: Feb 10, 2009 at 12:57 PM »
Bro., I only got the back cover art ......  ;)

..... and also this one .....  :D

galing mo talaga sir!!!! thanks!!!
another box set which will be a must buy!!

Offline JAQY888

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #959 on: Feb 11, 2009 at 04:02 AM »
MARCH 03
NFL Super Bowl XLIII (US)
Warner Bros. | Not rated |