Author Topic: New couple alert! gretchen baretto and john estrada?  (Read 1256 times)

Offline cheftonio

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
cheftonio.blogspot.com

Offline garfield_3199

• Collector
  • Votre vie vraie est celle que vous avez.
  • Liked:
Re: New couple alert! gretchen baretto and john estrada?
« Reply #1 on: Jun 11, 2007 at 02:18 PM »
Read on the inquirer website that gretchen confirmed the authenticity of these pics!

Offline gearhead

• DVD Addict
  • Resident Lurker!
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: Jun 11, 2007 at 05:49 PM »
actually, inamin na rin ng manager niya na si boy abunda na tunay talaga yung pics. i think they were forced by circumstances kasi ang hirap talaga i-deny na such photos really existed (na hindi photoshopped lang). ako, kahit di expert sa PS, unang kita ko pa lang eh im quite sure already na orig ito. what made it doubly hard to deny is that 2 photos kaagad ang lumabas, and while looking at one may leave you in doubt, referencing the two photos the consistency is glaring.

anyway, both photos were supposedly taken using john estrada's camera. one photo was supposedly taken by john himself while the other was by a friend. i have a nagging suspicion that john himself caused the distribution of the pictures. trophy girlfriend if ever there was one for him. THE gretch yata yan.
harman kardon avr5550, wharfe 9.5/9.cs/9.dfs pioneer dv-600av

Offline jackryan

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • http://www.reefphilippines.com http://uaaph.com
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 9
« Reply #3 on: Jun 11, 2007 at 06:51 PM »

Yeah, that's true... I'll be surprised if her current hubby won't throw her in the streets soon... makes you wonder what was she thinking at all...