Author Topic: Bb. Joyce Bernal  (Read 1162 times)

Offline tonedeaf

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 69
Bb. Joyce Bernal
« on: Jun 09, 2007 at 10:17 PM »
I was looking for a joyce bernal thread, but couldn't find any. I wanted to post there to comment on her latest movie Paano Kita Iibigin.

I watched it at G4 this afternoon, mid afternoon. A good number of people were watching. First time in a while to watch a movie in a non-sure seats cinema and I remembered all those times in the past when I did - arriving midway through a movie and saying ....aahhh, kaya pala, once i get to the point at the beginning of the movie which explained the ending. bwahahaha!

anyway, I didn't like the movie as much as Joyce's mega hits (with Regine-Aga, Regine-Robin, Piolo-Juday). Piolo was his usual gorgeous self and his character was well developed. But i couldn't quite figure out Regine's motivations. And the ending was blah. People could hardly understand what the two were saying, as they were speaking and crying at the same time.  Me, I just wanted to hit both of them over the head with something...  I think one of these days, before the end of his career, Piolo will set the record as the leading man who has cried the most in his movies.

The bright spot in the movie was Eugene Domingo, and the kid who played Regine's son. 

Offline tonedeaf

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 69
Re: Bb. Joyce Bernal
« Reply #1 on: Jun 10, 2007 at 11:55 AM »
I made a more extensive review of the movie -->http://y2kb.blogspot.com/

Offline audiojunkie

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • >>|<< OB - Dipole Rules >>|<<
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 6
« Reply #2 on: Jun 10, 2007 at 12:06 PM »
Napaka. ..... babaw kasi ang kwento ng Pinoy movies even the teleserye we wasted time and electric bills na sila lang nakikinabang!  ::)  ::) I seldom watch tagalog movies so looooong time now.  :o  :o
Anthem CD1
Anthem Pre1
Audio Linear TT
Ortofon Rondo Red
Theta Dac
GTA SE-40 Amp
JBL L7
AudioQuest

Offline Begman

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #3 on: Jun 10, 2007 at 08:18 PM »
The movie is very bad.

Offline jekoy

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • DVD Addict
  • Movielandia
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #4 on: Jun 13, 2007 at 02:40 PM »
there's a reason why this movie turned out bad. all because of...

well, read it on my blog. hehehe.

http://lifetranslated.blogspot.com/2007/06/red-carpet-experience-paano-kita.html

sorry, di ko masyado in-elaborate. baka masabon sa sc, eh.

there's also a review in click the city where the writer sort of compared this movie to the rest of jb's films.  read it.  tama siya.

;D
« Last Edit: Jun 13, 2007 at 02:43 PM by jekoy »
Absolutely no regrets!