Author Topic: Sony KS-60R200A  (Read 745 times)

Offline dannielsimone

• Trade Count: (0)
  • DVD Addict
  • Hi, I'm NOT new here!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Sony KS-60R200A
« on: Apr 30, 2007 at 04:11 PM »
Hi to all.  Been more than 4 months since I purchased my 60 inch sony SXRD.  Am really quite pleased with its performance but must admit I do not yet own a HD DVD player so I can not comment on its HD feature.  I play all my DVD's with the pioneer 696 and it works like a charm.  I noticed that almost every brand of HD TV (720P)has come down in price except for the 1080 P's and that is what I thought would happen when I bought the Sony as it was one of only a few that were true 1080 P.  When I bought this Sony I prevailed of the Christmas Sale and got a great deal from Victor at sights and sounds in Shangrila plaza.  I have noticed sonys continued summer sale offering basically the same program it offered at christmas. ( Feels good to have bought something and NOT seen it come down in price weeks or even  months later).  That happens to often with new technologies hititng the market as we are now seeing with the intro of many different brands now at 1080P(as they are dumping old inventories at 720P). 

http://www.sony.com.ph/wega/detail.asp?product_id=1463&cat_id=3&subcat_id=76&subcat2_id=0

Did anyone else out there buy a sony SXRD or know someone who did?  I would love to hear there thoughts on the product.  As of yet there are no reviews of this unit from CNET ASIA. 
Onkyo 707
Wharefdale Diamond 9.6
Center 9 CM
Diamond 9.1
Mirage Omni s10

Offline dannielsimone

• Trade Count: (0)
  • DVD Addict
  • Hi, I'm NOT new here!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Sony KS-60R200A