Author Topic: Flashdance - Special Collector's Edition  (Read 873 times)

Offline chinoh151

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Flashdance - Special Collector's Edition
« on: Jun 17, 2007 at 03:58 AM »
Title: Flashdance (IMDb)
Starring: Jennifer Beals
Released: 18th September 2007
SRP: Price TBC

Further Details:
Paramount Home Entertainment has sent over artwork for a collector's edition of Flashdance which stars Jennifer Beals, Michael Nouri, Lilia Skala, and Sunny Johnson. The disc will be available to own from the 18th September. The film itself will be presented in anamorphic widescreen, along with an English Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround track. Extras will include a History of the Flashdance featurette, a Look of Flashdance featurette, a Music and Songs featurette, another featurette on the films choreography, a Releasing the Flashdance Phenomenon feature, the teaser and theatrical trailers, and a TV spot. Here's the artwork:

PLS CLICK FOR ART NALANG: http://www.dvdactive.com/news/releases/flashdance.html

Good thing I never bought the title before, for some reason I judged it by its cover! :D ;D

Features look okay, the artwork looks great too but for me, Paramount makes their art look so nice online but I'm sure it won't be SOOO pretty in real life.  :P

Offline keating

• Trade Count: (+77)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Re: Flashdance - Special Collector's Edition
« Reply #1 on: Jun 17, 2007 at 10:40 AM »
Just like what they did on the Special Collector's Edition of GHOST. The old artwork on the dvd cover is much better.

Offline chinoh151

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
Re: Flashdance - Special Collector's Edition
« Reply #2 on: Jun 17, 2007 at 11:48 AM »
I'm glab I'm not the only one who noticed.  ;)