Author Topic: myUSAmailbox.com.ph  (Read 16505 times)

Offline [email protected]

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Collector
  • Hello!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
myUSAmailbox.com.ph
« on: Jul 09, 2007 at 10:20 AM »
Greetings to all PinoyDVD members.

Our company recently launched myUSAmailbox, a convenient and reliable way for you to send documents and/or packages from the U.S. to the Philippines.

myUSAmailbox gives you a real postal office address in the United States of America. By signing up, you will be granted a legitimate address within the U.S., making you a "virtual resident". This address can receive documents, packages and shipments from family and friends.

It can also receive packages from on-line or off-line shopping companies in the U.S. and then forward them to your desired destination in the Philippines thus, making real E-commerce possible to Filipinos.

This innovative service is powered by LBC, the country’s dependable domestic and international courier service which brings over 50 years of experience and an intensive network of branches both here and abroad.

myUSAmailbox is owned and operated by eLBC Direct, Inc., an LBC company that is dedicated to providing Filipinos access to products and services apart from the traditional products offered by LBC.

For more information, please visit our web site at: http://www.myusamailbox.com.ph/home.aspx or call 852-3360.

Great news! We now offer NEW LOW shipping rates for both AIR and SEA cargo.
PROMO: Get 10% off when you use your BPI Credit Card.

« Last Edit: Jan 31, 2008 at 10:48 AM by myUSAmailbox »

• Collector
  • Hello!
  • Liked:
Re: myUSAmailbox.com.ph
« Reply #1 on: Jul 09, 2007 at 02:14 PM »
Please take note that you have to sign-up first before you can use the site. In the iste, you will find a rate calculator which will automatically compute the estimated shipping cost of the item you plan to ship. Click on PLACE SHIPMENT to access the rate calculator.

Offline mykl

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: Jul 11, 2007 at 08:15 AM »
are there any pinoydvd members who have tried this service?

• Collector
  • Hello!
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: Jul 11, 2007 at 09:19 AM »
are there any pinoydvd members who have tried this service?

none yet as we have just launched the service. most of our current customers are not from pdvd.

please register, check out our rates and give us your feedback. thanks.

Offline Grandpoobah

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • DVD Addict
  • Mwahaha- talo kayo!
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: Aug 16, 2007 at 01:31 PM »
I just signed up. And did some calculations with the size of packaging that will be sent. I just noticed that it's constantly $50 despite the package weighing 1lbs or 2 lbs.

• Collector
  • Hello!
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: Aug 17, 2007 at 10:34 AM »
I just signed up. And did some calculations with the size of packaging that will be sent. I just noticed that it's constantly $50 despite the package weighing 1lbs or 2 lbs.

what's the item, package size and weight, value, destination, and tpe of service you want to use (air or sea freight?

Offline Grandpoobah

• DVD Addict
  • Mwahaha- talo kayo!
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: Aug 17, 2007 at 12:30 PM »
what's the item, package size and weight, value, destination, and tpe of service you want to use (air or sea freight?

An 8x10 jiffy bag, weighing around 2 pounds. Air freight. Value= $25
Destination: Metro Manila (Makati or Antipolo)

Offline pekspert

• Trade Count: (+192)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • cell 0916-777-3000
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 47
« Reply #7 on: Aug 17, 2007 at 02:17 PM »
i think JAC is charging about $10.50 for something like this ???....... $50 is a way too much
84" 100" 120" 150" Motorized or Manual Projector Screens still available. Just pm.

• Collector
  • Hello!
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: Aug 22, 2007 at 10:35 AM »
An 8x10 jiffy bag, weighing around 2 pounds. Air freight. Value= $25
Destination: Metro Manila (Makati or Antipolo)

The values you indicated fall under our standard minimum requirement that's why you are charged the corresponding rate. Try inputting a different item/value like a laptop and you'll see how competitve our rates are.
« Last Edit: Aug 22, 2007 at 10:40 AM by myUSAmailbox »

• Collector
  • Hello!
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: Aug 22, 2007 at 10:39 AM »
i think JAC is charging about $10.50 for something like this ???....... $50 is a way too much

If you'll be bringing in similar items/value then you might be better off using another service provider. we entered the market to provide customers with more value options when sending items from the US to the Philippines. Try "playing" around with our rate calculator and you'll see how competitve our rates are -- as most of our clients have found.
« Last Edit: Aug 22, 2007 at 10:41 AM by myUSAmailbox »

Offline Grandpoobah

• DVD Addict
  • Mwahaha- talo kayo!
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: Aug 22, 2007 at 11:19 AM »
The values you indicated fall under our standard minimum requirement that's why you are charged the corresponding rate. Try inputting a different item/value like a laptop and you'll see how competitve our rates are.

Thanks, if I may ask... what is the maximum value (LWH+$50 + LBS value) that falls in the $50 rate?

• Collector
  • Hello!
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: Aug 22, 2007 at 01:19 PM »
Thanks, if I may ask... what is the maximum value (LWH+$50 + LBS value) that falls in the $50 rate?

7 x 7 x 7 @ 6lbs.

Offline silhouette

• Collector
  • Bon Jour!
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: Sep 06, 2007 at 12:36 PM »
Hi!

Are you the same company as Smart Mail Inc.?
Coz I was once a user of similar service where my online orders are sent to a myusmailbox address.  I find the fees very, very attractive.  Well that was way back 4 or more years ago.

Regards,
Mon

Offline pchin

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • HD-Men
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 4
« Reply #13 on: Sep 06, 2007 at 01:06 PM »
Probably it's not the same as Smart Mail Inc. myUSAmailbox says it's only recently launched.

none yet as we have just launched the service. most of our current customers are not from pdvd.
please register, check out our rates and give us your feedback. thanks.
« Last Edit: Sep 06, 2007 at 01:07 PM by pchin »

Offline silhouette

• Collector
  • Bon Jour!
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: Sep 06, 2007 at 01:25 PM »
thanks pchin.  I just thought they may have re-launched the service or what.

Offline pchin

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HD-Men
  • Liked:
« Reply #15 on: Sep 07, 2007 at 11:41 AM »

For small or light weight items, it may be better to use JAC service but in case of heavier items myUSAmailbox is giving a very attractive rate. I will register & give it a try. :)
« Last Edit: Sep 07, 2007 at 11:43 AM by pchin »

Offline glacierfrost

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: Sep 10, 2007 at 05:18 PM »
Anyone tried using this? The rates are quite attractive.

Offline pchin

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HD-Men
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: Sep 10, 2007 at 06:43 PM »
Today, I just completed & sent out my application form tru Air21. :)

• Collector
  • Hello!
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: Sep 12, 2007 at 09:09 AM »
Hi!

Are you the same company as Smart Mail Inc.?
Coz I was once a user of similar service where my online orders are sent to a myusmailbox address.  I find the fees very, very attractive.  Well that was way back 4 or more years ago.

Regards,
Mon

We're not the same company as the one you mentioned. We're an LBC company. Please do check out our service. Thank you.

• Collector
  • Hello!
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: Sep 12, 2007 at 09:12 AM »
Today, I just completed & sent out my application form tru Air21. :)

We received your application and hope that you use the service soon.

Also, to all the other PDVD members who are interested to sign-up, you may send your application through any LBC branch. Just tell the branch associate to DISPATCH the documents to our address, it's absolutely FREE.
« Last Edit: Sep 12, 2007 at 09:13 AM by myUSAmailbox »

Offline pchin

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HD-Men
  • Liked:
« Reply #20 on: Sep 12, 2007 at 09:39 AM »
Ok noted thanks :)

Offline pekspert

• Trade Count: (+192)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • cell 0916-777-3000
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 47
« Reply #21 on: Sep 25, 2007 at 12:35 AM »
For small or light weight items, it may be better to use JAC service but in case of heavier items myUSAmailbox is giving a very attractive rate. I will register & give it a try. :)

sige, once your item reaches you, share your story. id like to know the price of sending heavy stuff....papa-ship ka ba ng avreceiver?
84" 100" 120" 150" Motorized or Manual Projector Screens still available. Just pm.

Offline pchin

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HD-Men
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: Sep 25, 2007 at 08:54 AM »
Still waiting pa for the right item to buy. Probbaly it will be a BD player but that could take some time.  ;D
« Last Edit: Sep 25, 2007 at 08:54 AM by pchin »

Offline oReOsHaKe

• Trade Count: (+642)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 9
« Reply #23 on: Sep 25, 2007 at 01:16 PM »
How long will it take for the package to arrive to Mindanao if I choose Sea Cargo?
DALI OPTICON 8 : Zensor : Polk Audio F/XiA4 : ONKYO 5010 : OPPO BDP-103 : Panny AE8000 : Dual PB1000

Offline oReOsHaKe

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #24 on: Sep 25, 2007 at 01:21 PM »

Even for heavy objects like AVR, JAC is cheaper pa rin by $50-$75, considering already the 10% discount given by MyUSAmailbox.ph and special rate given by JAC to pinoydvd members.   
DALI OPTICON 8 : Zensor : Polk Audio F/XiA4 : ONKYO 5010 : OPPO BDP-103 : Panny AE8000 : Dual PB1000

Offline glacierfrost

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #25 on: Sep 25, 2007 at 01:37 PM »
Mura ang myusamailbox kung mabigat yung item na ipapadala. Plan ko magpadala ng item weighing 80ibs, sa usamailbox around $260 (sea) pero sa JAC $450 na. So may strength and weaknesses yung dalawang service. Depende na siguro sa needs ng customer kung saan magpapadala.

Offline oReOsHaKe

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #26 on: Sep 25, 2007 at 01:46 PM »
Mura ang myusamailbox kung mabigat yung item na ipapadala. Plan ko magpadala ng item weighing 80ibs, sa usamailbox around $260 (sea) pero sa JAC $450 na. So may strength and weaknesses yung dalawang service. Depende na siguro sa needs ng customer kung saan magpapadala.

By sea, definitely cheaper ang myusa but it may take months before the item will arrive..  ;D ;D ;D

• Collector
  • Hello!
  • Liked:
« Reply #27 on: Sep 26, 2007 at 11:10 AM »
By sea, definitely cheaper ang myusa but it may take months before the item will arrive..  ;D ;D ;D

it takes 27-30 days to ship by ses and not months as you mentioned. If you're not in a rush, shipping by sea is definitely the way to go.

• Collector
  • Hello!
  • Liked:
« Reply #28 on: Sep 26, 2007 at 11:20 AM »

shipping heavier items definitely costs less by sea because we don't have a weight limit for shipments through this channel. this is a good option for shipping items like speakers, receivers and the like.

Offline oReOsHaKe

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #29 on: Sep 26, 2007 at 02:15 PM »
it takes 27-30 days to ship by ses and not months as you mentioned. If you're not in a rush, shipping by sea is definitely the way to go.

I guess this is definitely the way to go for heavy gears... will consider this next time.. 27 - 30 days is acceptable.. its the same as when I order DVDs from amazon.. it usually takes 3 - 4 weeks for the items to arrive..  :) :) :)