Author Topic: Samsung LA32S81B - Nag-rereact sa ibang appliances??? - i'm worried...  (Read 1642 times)

Offline razamlakram

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Hi Guys,

Napansin ko lng po na ang Sammy ko eh nagfliflicker ang screen kung :
1. Mag lipat ako ng bentilador ko : say 1 tas gagawin kong 3.
2. Pag nagturn din ako ng knob sa washing machine..eh malayo na naman ang outlet na yon

Naka AVR ang TV ko...

Another thing na napansin ko eh kapag nanonood kami ng DVD eh lumalabas ung DISPLAY na DVD Receiver kapag nag lilipat ako ng bentilador at washing machine....

I am not sure what's going on with my SAMMY..is this a potential DEFECT???

What should I do? Should I return it to ANSONS????

Anyone who's experiencing this ???

THANKS!!!

Offline allenwfc

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
Hi Guys,

2. Pag nagturn din ako ng knob sa washing machine..eh malayo na naman ang outlet na yon

Naka AVR ang TV ko...

Another thing na napansin ko eh kapag nanonood kami ng DVD eh lumalabas ung DISPLAY na DVD Receiver kapag nag lilipat ako ng bentilador at washing machine....

THANKS!!!

get an electrician to check your wiring and related stuff... having an avr wont gurantee that your having a clean and stable electricity

if electrician says there is nothing wrong.. then you call up ansons for your warranty...
"When you do things right, people won't be sure you did anything at all..." - God, from the Simpsons

Offline el-el

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
That's also hapenning with my Samsung LA32S71B...

I guess what we both need is a good line conditioner...  ::)

Offline silhouette

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Collector
  • Bon Jour!
  • Liked:
Agree with allenwfc.  You might want to have your lines checked.
I don't experience similar problem with my r81, where my player, amp's lines are within the same AVR.

Offline antikryst

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
no problems with my 32r81. i use a thick extension cord connected to a thick powerstrip with a fuse per plug. so all in all i have the tv, dvd player, xbox 360, and router all pluged in 1 outlet.

must be your electrical line

Offline ericag_ph

• DVD Addict
  • Oompa Loompas rule!!
  • Liked:
Flickering...I had the same problem with my LA40S51B...started just 1-2 weeks after I got the unit.   I even took a video of it just to be sure when the samsung guy came, he'd know what I was talking about, in case the flickering didn't happen while he was around...fortunately it did..I gave him a copy of the video I took.

At some point I coudn't even see a picture anymore after a lot of flickering...
The flickering happened irregardless of the source...using DVD, TV, Component, HDMI, VGA connections.  I even removed the AVR in case it was adding noise.  It should be fine even with or without the electric fan.  I have a large electric fan just next to the TV.  I even added a surge protector to see if that helped... so....

Have it replaced.    ;D  Likely it is a defective LCD panel.  Don't settle for repair specially if within warranty.

Ask the vendor to send the samsung guy in to check it.  You'll be talking with samsung directly from henceforth until you get your replacement.  So make sure you have their number...call them every day if you have to.   A little help from the vendor might work...but bottom line, they just sell, samsung has your replacement unit.

Mine took 1 month turn-around-time.  I upgraded to R71B from the 51B at the same time (this delayed me 1-2 weeks I think). Once they have your new unit...they will deliver...and pullout your old unit at the same time...  that's why I keep the box around until I am certain nothing is wrong with the unit.   ;D You'll need it. 

This was a year ago.

Hi Guys,

Naka AVR ang TV ko...

THANKS!!!

« Last Edit: Aug 01, 2007 at 03:25 PM by ericag_ph »