DVD Forum > Pinoy DVDs

Cinemalaya DVDs

(1/8) > >>

bogart.2006:
Anyone have an idea where to get DVDs of the films being screened sa Cinemalaya?

I'm looking for Tuli, Tulad ng Dati and Pepot Artista

riverfan:
Tuli is available at selected Astrovision and SM record bar outlets. Selling price ranges from 250 to 299pesos.

bogart.2006:

--- Quote from: riverfan on Jul 26, 2007 at 04:47 PM ---Tuli is available at selected Astrovision and SM record bar outlets. Selling price ranges from 250 to 299pesos.

--- End quote ---

Whoa!  ;D

Thanks.  Any tips on what particular SM record bar or astrovision branch? I've been to astrovision shang and podium and they don't have it.

vin_314:
i think i saw a copy of tuli on astrovision shang

genesis2515:

--- Quote from: bogart.2006 on Jul 26, 2007 at 03:21 PM ---Anyone have an idea where to get DVD's of the films being screened sa Cinemalaya?

I'm looking for Tuli, Tulad ng Dati and Pepot Artista

--- End quote ---

hi! I don't think direk Doy has immediate plans yet to release Pepot on DVDs. You know, Pepot is a very personal film for him. It took his script 30 years before it was finally realized. It was such an honor working with him in this film and together with other  film legends like Cesar Hernando and Lorrie Illustre, mararamdaman mo talaga yung passion nila para sa industriya.

I'll meet direk next week and I'll ask him kung nagbago na isip nya na magrelease na ng dvd. hehe. i'll keep you posted.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version