Author Topic: ANG PINAKA-NAKAKABALIW NA TV MOMENTS (AUG.12, 2007)  (Read 5457 times)

Offline thegoodbyeguy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
ANG PINAKA-NAKAKABALIW NA TV MOMENTS (AUG.12, 2007)
« on: Aug 11, 2007 at 01:29 AM »
            or, at least that's how I remembered the title of the next feature in this Sunday's ANG PINAKA. Now, this ought to be an interesting watch as they will list the top ten "wackiest/unforgettable" moments in local t.v. history. I've seen the preview and it shows the infamous filmfest scam as one of the entry.  Most of the scenes came from showbusiness and politics and that should not surprise us at all. I can only think for now some of the 'unforgettable' t.v. moments such as: the mic-thumping of Divina Valencia to Rey Dela Cruz in a showbiz talk show, the queen of quotable quotes Janice De Belen uttered the line in See-True: "God was with us when we did it.", Inday Badiday's interview with a woman who gave 'birth' to a fish (!) and Kris Aquino's instantaneous fall while doing a dance number in GMA Supershow of which I have all witnessed on tv during its heydays.

I would like to add a particular 'unforgettable' tv moment that happened in Eat Bulaga, when Allan K lets loose of his 'pustiso' in the process while singing in the Bulagaan portion. That would be the wackiest! Hands down.  ;D The 'chopper'-scene has found its way in the youtube if you missed that one. I'm not making fun of Allan K but he sure is funny and he admittedly makes fun of himself as he said so in the recent interview of The Sweet Life with Lucy Torres. There, now we can laugh our heart out.

Can anyone add more of tv's wackiest moments?
:D
« Last Edit: Aug 11, 2007 at 01:32 AM by thegoodbyeguy »

Offline yamota

• Collector
  • Digging deeper
  • Liked:
Re: ANG PINAKA-NAKAKABALIW NA TV MOMENTS (AUG.12, 2007)
« Reply #1 on: Aug 12, 2007 at 01:27 AM »
I remember a show called "For the Boys" hosted by Ariel Ureta when I was about 12 years old, "Miss Body Beautiful" Vivian Velez was doing a dance number and her top came sliding down to reveal her breasts! This was all on live TV! As soon as that happened the camera panned up, fade to commercial. Afterwards, Ureta interviewed her and Vivian was clearly flush with embarassment. Yes, I remember that well...

Offline frootloops

• Kagawad
  • Trade Count: (+252)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 19
« Reply #2 on: Aug 12, 2007 at 02:04 AM »
Uuh...is this a TV show?  ;D  Sorry I seldom watch TV lately.. :-\

Offline thegoodbyeguy

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: Aug 12, 2007 at 07:07 PM »
  The recent ANG PINAKA comes up with passable entries but as always included some 'not' so 'wackiest' ones. Manny Castaneda, Wenn Deramas, John Feir, Andoy Ranay (Piolo Pascual-lookalike now with his long hair), Beverly Salviejo and Jose Javier Reyes summed up the panelists. The list as follows:

10. Mahal and Jimboy Relationship  ;D  ::)
   9. Janice De Belen's Confession  ;D
   8. Miriam Defensor Santiago's "I lied" statement to jump-off the plane."   >:(  :(
   7. Inday Badiday posing as "Ninang sa binyag" to a "dalag"  ;D
   6. Dancing Queen: Tessie Aquino-Oreta  ???  >:(
   5. Rustom's confession as 'gay'  :-X
   4. Manila Filmfest Scam  :o
   3. "I am sorry" GMA's speech  ::)
   2. Divina Valencia's "mic-thumping" to Rey De La Cruz  ;D
   1. Kris Aquino and her STD  :P  :o

Once again, any more "wacky moments" that should have been in the list?
  :D 
« Last Edit: Aug 12, 2007 at 07:10 PM by thegoodbyeguy »

Offline halvert

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • DVD Guru
  • kiss me you fool!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 465
« Reply #4 on: Aug 13, 2007 at 06:01 PM »
My sister said number one should have just been Kris aquino,period. from falling off the stage(someone upload this on youtube please) to her latest Hope and James scandal, sya talaga ang pinaka-nakakabaliw!
I was half-expecting the Debate episode where Erap calls the show to tell Yasay "baka tamaan ka ng kidlat!"
or that episode of Showbiz Lingo where Isko Moreno outed German Moreno and reappeared after the gap crying,tinakot siguro ng mga hosts! :D

Offline frootloops

• Kagawad
  • Trade Count: (+252)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 19
« Reply #5 on: Aug 13, 2007 at 07:38 PM »
Aah..hindi pala.  ;D May date kasi yung subject eh.... :-\

Offline thegoodbyeguy

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: Aug 14, 2007 at 01:27 AM »

Quote from: halvert posted yesterday at 06:01 PM
My sister said number one should have just been Kris aquino,period. from falling off the stage(someone upload this on youtube please) to her latest Hope and James scandal, sya talaga ang pinaka-nakakabaliw!
I was half-expecting the Debate episode where Erap calls the show to tell Yasay "baka tamaan ka ng kidlat!"
or that episode of Showbiz Lingo where Isko Moreno outed German Moreno and reappeared after the gap crying,tinakot siguro ng mga hosts!

Maybe if the ANG PINAKA People will be brave enough in the future to come up with ONLY Kris Aquino's Pinaka-Nakakabaliw na T.V. Moments capturing her numerous infamous t.v. mishaps.  ;D

By the way, nice recollection about Ex-Prez. Erap's unruly statement, halvert! Could have been in the entry as well.  :)
« Last Edit: Aug 14, 2007 at 01:28 AM by thegoodbyeguy »

Offline thegoodbyeguy

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: Sep 04, 2007 at 12:22 AM »
       This is the newest and so far ANG PINAKA-NAKAKABALIW NA TV MOMENTS ngayon. Ang mga walang luhang pag-iyak ni Willie. No specific dates 'cause there's too many. Also, in different scenarios but acted by the same old pathetic guy. >:(
« Last Edit: Sep 04, 2007 at 12:24 AM by thegoodbyeguy »

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 20
« Reply #8 on: Feb 15, 2015 at 10:51 AM »
   2. Divina Valencia's "mic-thumping" to Rey De La Cruz  ;D

Now on YouTube:

http://youtu.be/Kk4iUCnZdMo?t=6s

LOL
Mr. Hankey the Christmas Poo... He loves me, I love you...