Author Topic: Snow White & The Seven Dwarfs  (Read 13724 times)

Offline surg

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Snow White & The Seven Dwarfs
« Reply #60 on: Nov 17, 2008 at 06:43 PM »
any guys here in this thread who want to sell their Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs dvd? ;D

Offline amethyst_arr

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #61 on: Dec 19, 2008 at 04:34 PM »
sa mga may gusto, i got one sa astro trinoma at meron pa ata isa...meron din ata akong nakita sa sm city record bar...

Offline techdude

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Spinning...
  • Liked:
« Reply #62 on: Dec 19, 2008 at 09:35 PM »
Looks like Viva is re-releasing these classics!  I got Beauty and the Beast earlier at Video City SM Manila, at meron isa pa on display. 

Will hunt for Snow White tomorrow...
Blessed are the clean of heart: for they shall see God.

Offline amethyst_arr

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #63 on: Dec 19, 2008 at 10:00 PM »
btw, it's just 1-disc like Beauty and the Beast...

Offline juanch

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • What is your profession?
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 44
« Reply #64 on: Dec 20, 2008 at 12:21 AM »
daiym! 1 disc lang....

But I can't help it, I better have this in my collection  ;D

Offline techdude

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Spinning...
  • Liked:
« Reply #65 on: Dec 20, 2008 at 12:27 AM »
Yes, but considering this is OOP everywhere in the world but the Philippines, I'd be happy even with just the feature film, and with price like 299, how can any complain...

Snow White is not scheduled to be re-release until fall 2009, and BATB in 2010...

Offline surg

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #66 on: Dec 21, 2008 at 10:48 PM »
this had special features even though it's only 1-disc ;D

Offline lovetowatch

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #67 on: Jan 01, 2009 at 04:52 PM »
Like beauty and the Beast, this is very dissapointing. Yes, it's only a re-release from Viva but the packaging says "VIP tour of Disc two", I mean c'mon viva, di man lang erase yung indication na it was supposed to be a 2-disc version, I mean it was like a bootleg dvd... the customer feels cheated... oh and also the typo errors on past viva Disney titles like the "FUNE & Games" and "Include a Magic Carpet Ride" in Aladdin (supposed to be "FUN" & Games; and "Includes") and the error in the spelling of the director's name in the Lion King dvd. These might be small details but it somehow goes to show how Viva cares about the quality their putting in their dvd's. Doesit hurt for them to take a little time to proof-read their packaging and somehow put a little effort in Photoshop? If they managed to remove the "2-disc" labels on their pixar titles, why not do the same on some errors in other titles?

But then again since i'm an animation buff, I keep on letting these things pass and keep on buying them. wala n rin naman akong magagawa since Viva is our authority in "ORIGINAL" local Disney titles right?... it's just dissapointing somehow. :(
« Last Edit: Jan 01, 2009 at 04:58 PM by lovetowatch »

Offline techdude

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Spinning...
  • Liked:
« Reply #68 on: Jan 01, 2009 at 07:28 PM »
But consider that R1 folks have to pay outrageous prices because it's OOP, I think those mistakes and the lack of the second disc, (and given that it's just 299) makes it perfectly reasonable.  I believe those spelling mistakes are the same as when it was first released, and it's not cost effective to remake the cover, as this is now priced cheaply...

Offline surg

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #69 on: Jan 03, 2009 at 02:57 PM »
Like beauty and the Beast, this is very dissapointing. Yes, it's only a re-release from Viva but the packaging says "VIP tour of Disc two", I mean c'mon viva, di man lang erase yung indication na it was supposed to be a 2-disc version, I mean it was like a bootleg dvd... the customer feels cheated... oh and also the typo errors on past viva Disney titles like the "FUNE & Games" and "Include a Magic Carpet Ride" in Aladdin (supposed to be "FUN" & Games; and "Includes") and the error in the spelling of the director's name in the Lion King dvd. These might be small details but it somehow goes to show how Viva cares about the quality their putting in their dvd's. Doesit hurt for them to take a little time to proof-read their packaging and somehow put a little effort in Photoshop? If they managed to remove the "2-disc" labels on their pixar titles, why not do the same on some errors in other titles?

But then again since i'm an animation buff, I keep on letting these things pass and keep on buying them. wala n rin naman akong magagawa since Viva is our authority in "ORIGINAL" local Disney titles right?... it's just dissapointing somehow. :(

same wth the VIVA Beauty and the Beast. The disc had disc 1 printed on it meaning there's a disc 2 for special features

Offline edboy7

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • My name is Juan Antonio
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 15
« Reply #70 on: Jan 05, 2009 at 01:45 PM »
Watched this today its seems all of the features printed even on the 2nd missing disc is all on one disc...VIP tour would be the guided tour? ::) meron din THX sound demo as stated

Offline surg

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #71 on: Jan 05, 2009 at 02:39 PM »
Watched this today its seems all of the features printed even on the 2nd missing disc is all on one disc...VIP tour would be the guided tour? ::) meron din THX sound demo as stated

As i've posted above

Offline ricky

• Trade Count: (+68)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Duh?
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 544
« Reply #72 on: Jan 05, 2009 at 05:06 PM »

I recently bought beauty and the beast,alladin,101 dalmatians and  snow white for 550 buy1take1 promo and all titles are 2 disc versions. Sabi nga nun salesgirl single disc sya but when I opened to check it ayun swerte 2 discs sya ;D

Offline juanch

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #73 on: Jan 05, 2009 at 09:05 PM »
I recently bought beauty and the beast,alladin,101 dalmatians and  snow white for 550 buy1take1 promo and all titles are 2 disc versions. Sabi nga nun salesgirl single disc sya but when I opened to check it ayun swerte 2 discs sya ;D

Talaga cuz? I bought Beauty and the Beast and it was single disc.
Can you confirm whether or not the Snow White is really 2-discs.

Offline surg

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #74 on: Jan 05, 2009 at 09:37 PM »

Really ??? Snow White and beauty and the Beast are only 1-disc version as re-released by Viva last December

Offline edboy7

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • My name is Juan Antonio
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 15
« Reply #75 on: Jan 07, 2009 at 12:54 AM »
bro ricky,
    swerte mo talaga....baka pwede mong post lahat ng pics ...at aangal ako sa Viva :D

Offline ricky

• Trade Count: (+68)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Duh?
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 544
« Reply #76 on: Jan 07, 2009 at 09:20 AM »
Really ??? Snow White and beauty and the Beast are only 1-disc version as re-released by Viva last December

bro ricky,
    swerte mo talaga....baka pwede mong post lahat ng pics ...at aangal ako sa Viva :D

Mga bros and cousin juancho very sorry for the mixed up :-[ :-[ :-[ Snow white and beauty and the beast 1Disc lang :'( Yung sleeping beauty, 101 dalmatians and alladin lang yung 2disc pala. Pasensya na talaga kayo sa akin for giving false hope :-[ :-[ :-[  Bro surg I checked it last night again and dec 25 ko pala nabili kaya medyo hilo pa ako. Sorry talaga Guys :)
« Last Edit: Jan 07, 2009 at 11:53 AM by ricky »

Offline juanch

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #77 on: Jan 07, 2009 at 10:48 AM »
^ Ok lang yan. With the size of our collections it's sometimes difficult to keep track of everything  :)

Offline McBeeper23

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #78 on: Sep 09, 2010 at 09:02 AM »
I just bought the 2-disc R3 70th anniversary platinum edition, big bang for the buck as it was sold for only P175 owing to a buy-1-take-1 promo!  :D