Author Topic: Comparison Several Type of DVD Ripper Software  (Read 1753 times)

Offline lucycat2

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Comparison Several Type of DVD Ripper Software
« on: Aug 21, 2007 at 11:42 AM »
DVD is a popular video format. It has excellent quality, so many people pursue it. With sorts of  digital products coming in, people wish to get a software that support dvd formats. DVD ripper meets the need. I have used several kinds of dvd ripper software and compared them as follows. I hope I can give some help to people who love dvds.

Imtoo:
Price: $35 
Size: 4.1MB
The preview panel is small and it is not available to edit it.
If you use the try version, it will pop up a widow of reminding you to register time to time, which is boring. However, the conversion quality and speed is satisfied among the same type of software.

moyea:
Size: 5.9MB
This is a new one. I did know it only a few days, but it has a friendly interface, so the operation is easy. It can edit your dvd's chapter, enable you to select the parts you like. The quality and conversion speed is also excellent. But to people who use trial version, there will be a watermark added in the file.

xilisoft:
Size: 4.18MB   
This is a old brand, but doesn’t give me surprise. It is almost the same as Imtoo, and also unable to edit video and chip a picture.

GoldLeo
Price: $29.95 
Size:2.11 MB
I don't know why it places on the page 1 of google with the keyword of "dvd ripper". The interface is confusing, and the formats which you can converter is limited. Operation is complex. I can’t find advantages of this software except the cheap price.

1#
Price: $34.95 
Size: 4MB
Using the trial version can just converter 50%.

Aimersoft
Price: $45 
Size: 4.78MB
Basically the same as Moyea, also a great one. Contain watermark in the try version

Offline ericag_ph

• Trade Count: (0)
  • DVD Addict
  • Oompa Loompas rule!!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Comparison Several Type of DVD Ripper Software
« Reply #1 on: Aug 22, 2007 at 03:31 PM »
thanks for the info.  what is your recommendation if you want to rip and keep the original to its truest form?  I currently use dvd ripper...free