Author Topic: SIGHTS & SOUNDS: SUPER SAVING SHOP ON ALL MAJOR BRAND TVs AND A/V EQUIPMENT  (Read 1266744 times)

Offline lrdcly

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
sir, do you have in-ceiling speakers? if ever meron, anong brand and prices? yung medyo mura lang. gagawin ko surround speakers. thanks

Offline E-reply

• Trade Count: (+248)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Mobile: 0917-5413491
  • Liked:
sir, do you have in-ceiling speakers? if ever meron, anong brand and prices? yung medyo mura lang. gagawin ko surround speakers. thanks

A proper way to set-up home-theater speakers is to direct all speakers to the listeners' ears. A flat ceiling mount speakers will do the trick if the listener is position just right down at the direction of the speakers. At off-position, the listener won't appreciate much of the detailed surround. It is for this reason that the ideal in-ceiling surround speaker should be one that has tilt-angle positioning.

Here are options for your surround:

Non-tilt speakers
Polk Audio SC50 P8600.
Paradigm PV50R P6800.

Tilt-angle speaker
Paradigm CS-60R-30 P22K

Cheers,
Vic

Offline Ppoooh

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
Pls. advise availability and price of new Onkyo TX-SR608 AV Receiver.

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Pls. advise availability and price of new Onkyo TX-SR608 AV Receiver.

This model is not yet released in our local market. Will advise you once it is available.  :D

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
sir interested din po ako dito...thanks.... pm naman best price.... and zero card...

HTS3300 is available at cash P23400.; 12 months P26910.  :D

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Sir Vic,

Is the Sony 46NX700 and 46EX700 already available here in the Philippines?

If it is, can I possibly get the selling price?

Thanks again!!!!

The above models are available by order basis only.  ;)

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
hi po, just wanted to know.  Which would be better a velodyne vx 10 or a impact 12?  Plus do you have these models? How much po?  TIA    ;D

Available Impact 10 at cash P16K. This sub is an improved model of VX10. VX10 has been phased out since last year. 

Impact 10 is ideal for music and home-cinema use. :D

Offline azzlay

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
Good pm,

nag punta po ko kanina sa sights and sounds nawala ko po yung prices na naibigay kanina.
sir vic pa pm naman po ng prices ng panasonic plasama full hd 42S10 AND 42A2 and ano po ba mas ok sa dalawa? sulit po ba kung mag fufull HD or HD ready lang :D

Pa pm rin naman po ng iba nyong price list
pati po nga HTs i'm very interested po :D

Offline lrdcly

• Collector
  • Liked:
A proper way to set-up home-theater speakers is to direct all speakers to the listeners' ears. A flat ceiling mount speakers will do the trick if the listener is position just right down at the direction of the speakers. At off-position, the listener won't appreciate much of the detailed surround. It is for this reason that the ideal in-ceiling surround speaker should be one that has tilt-angle positioning.

Here are options for your surround:

Non-tilt speakers
Polk Audio SC50 P8600.
Paradigm PV50R P6800.

Tilt-angle speaker
Paradigm CS-60R-30 P22K

Cheers,
Vic

sir vic, ano po ma recommend nyo for surround speakers? 9dfs or in-ceiling? do you still have 9dfs? how much? salamat

Offline Jiyusan

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
Good day sir vic, i was referred by my friend here about yout products.. i want to buy 32" tv. can u send me pricelist and if you have any recommendations please tell me.. tnx.

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Good pm,

nag punta po ko kanina sa sights and sounds nawala ko po yung prices na naibigay kanina.
sir vic pa pm naman po ng prices ng panasonic plasama full hd 42S10 AND 42A2 and ano po ba mas ok sa dalawa? sulit po ba kung mag fufull HD or HD ready lang :D

Pa pm rin naman po ng iba nyong price list
pati po nga HTs i'm very interested po :D

Sent you pm of TV price list.

You won't see so much difference in picture quality between full HD or HD ready TV when you watch TV broadcast or bluray movie, especially on a small TV like 42". However, if you are more on the gaming, you may need full HD TV to appreciate full pixel count picture.

By the way, Panasonic TH-P42A2S is now available at cash P42K.

Cheers,
Vic

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
sir vic, ano po ma recommend nyo for surround speakers? 9dfs or in-ceiling? do you still have 9dfs? how much? salamat

We do not have anymore 9dfs dipole speaker. Instead, we have 10dfs at cash P6300. Dipole speaker will defuse wider surround. 10dfs is certainly better than a plain ceiling mount speaker. :)

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Good day sir vic, i was referred by my friend here about yout products.. i want to buy 32" tv. can u send me pricelist and if you have any recommendations please tell me.. tnx.

Sent pm.

Offline sinnedycate

• Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
Good day sir vic! Pa-pm naman po prices ng Polk Audio PSW111 and PSW110 Cash and Card (12 mos ) payments. TIA

Offline azzlay

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
thanks for the pm :D

Offline sonofgtg

• Collector
  • Liked:
hi sir, pa pm naman po ng pricelist ng all brands ng lcd ninyo with dvd and home theater package, bibili kasi aunt ko.. thanks.
PSN ID: sonofgtg

Offline DaDa_07

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
sir vic, any news when the 3d lcds would be available and how much would they cost? especially the samsung models

Offline BryanN

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
Sir Vic thank you for being so accomodating the last few days I was askin alot of questions and recommendations on which LCD to purchase. Special thanks also to your store assistant janjan (i hope i didn't get his name wrong) for being so patient with us at the store. Got 2 x LG 32" LH35 from Sights and Sounds. Best store there is. Thanks again.

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Good day sir vic! Pa-pm naman po prices ng Polk Audio PSW111 and PSW110 Cash and Card (12 mos ) payments. TIA

Here are the prices Cash and Card (12 mos ):

PSW111 P12800. / P14720.
PSW110 P11100. / P12765.  :D

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
hi sir, pa pm naman po ng pricelist ng all brands ng lcd ninyo with dvd and home theater package, bibili kasi aunt ko.. thanks.

Sent pm.

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
sir vic, any news when the 3d lcds would be available and how much would they cost? especially the samsung models

We are expecting 3D Samsung 46" and 40" this week. Sent you prices thru pm.  :D

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Sir Vic thank you for being so accomodating the last few days I was askin alot of questions and recommendations on which LCD to purchase. Special thanks also to your store assistant janjan (i hope i didn't get his name wrong) for being so patient with us at the store. Got 2 x LG 32" LH35 from Sights and Sounds. Best store there is. Thanks again.

Welcome for great compliment! Hope you enjoy not just our great service but also the great TV you had purchased.  :D

Offline phipsi1

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
@Vic

Am interested in trading in my used Philips 42PFL7403 (Full HD, Pixel Plus 2HD). I wanted to trade it in for the Samsung 52B550. Please provide me a quote.

Thanks.

Offline lrdcly

• Collector
  • Liked:
sir vic,

pa post naman po prices ng samsung 3D tvs.. ;)

Offline mename

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
Sir papost po pricing at model nyo ng 32" at 40" ng SONY, SAMSUNG, LG, PANASONIC LCD TV. And painclude na din if may promo na with Home Theater System. Thanks po..

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
@Vic

Am interested in trading in my used Philips 42PFL7403 (Full HD, Pixel Plus 2HD). I wanted to trade it in for the Samsung 52B550. Please provide me a quote.

Thanks.

We still do not have requirement for Philips TV. Will advise you for trade-in once we have requisition for this model. 

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Sir papost po pricing at model nyo ng 32" at 40" ng SONY, SAMSUNG, LG, PANASONIC LCD TV. And painclude na din if may promo na with Home Theater System. Thanks po..

sir vic,

pa post naman po prices ng samsung 3D tvs.. ;)

Will pm you prices nalang. We still cannot post the price that is beyond manufacturer's suggested retail price kasi.

Offline dips15

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
Do you have new 22" options?  Maybe the new models of Samsung or LG?

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Do you have new 22" options?  Maybe the new models of Samsung or LG?

New model of Samsung 22" LA22C350 P14500. coming next week.

Offline sinnedycate

• Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
Hi Sir Vic,

Do you have Infinity Primus PC350 + Infinity Primus 360? How much if cash and card (12 mos)

TIA