Author Topic: SIGHTS & SOUNDS: SUPER SAVING SHOP ON ALL MAJOR BRAND TVs AND A/V EQUIPMENT  (Read 1266692 times)

Offline coach_gual

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
is there any difference (besides the price) between 32LD460 and 37LD460?

Offline E-reply

• Trade Count: (+248)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Mobile: 0917-5413491
  • Liked:
It's OK. I'll probably just settle for a free HDMI cable on the next purchase.  ;)

Thanks for your kind understanding.  :)

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:

Both of these TVs have same features and picture quality, except the size.  :D

Offline miccollo

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2
Hi Vic,

Can you give me price quotes for 37-50inchers, plasma and LCD, full-HD and HD-Ready. I have a Panasonic LCD, and I love the deep black, so please don't send me quotes for TVs that have pale colors na. Mostly for DVD, MKV and digital TV viewing. I'll research the list you'll give me so I can make a decision by this coming month.

SARS na to!

thanks!

Miccollo
TCL 75p8m
Onkyo Tx NR646
Jamo 416
AE Neo Ctr
Klipsch Sub10
Nvidia Shield TV
PS5

Offline coach_gual

• Apprentice
  • Liked:

Both of these TVs have same features and picture quality, except the size.

sir vic....what i mean will the size will have agreat effect in terms of picture quality if i watch dvd, cable viewing and games?  baka kasi minimal lang ang effect at dehins masyado emphasize.

Offline Windrider

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Collector
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
Sir Vic,

Can you please PM me the straight card price of all your available 32" LCD?

All brands po sana, FULL HD and HD ready.

Thank you very much po.

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Hi Vic,

Can you give me price quotes for 37-50inchers, plasma and LCD, full-HD and HD-Ready. I have a Panasonic LCD, and I love the deep black, so please don't send me quotes for TVs that have pale colors na. Mostly for DVD, MKV and digital TV viewing. I'll research the list you'll give me so I can make a decision by this coming month.

SARS na to!

thanks!

Miccollo

For best black, I suggest you consider the Panasonic V20 series. To get to know about this product, you may want to check out the following thread http://www.pinoydvd.com/index.php/topic,116779.0.html

Sent you pm.

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:

Both of these TVs have same features and picture quality, except the size.

sir vic....what i mean will the size will have agreat effect in terms of picture quality if i watch dvd, cable viewing and games?  baka kasi minimal lang ang effect at dehins masyado emphasize.

Since lcd TV are presented by pixels, there is no picture difference for 32" and 37" presentation. Both will display the same quality.

With the same picture quality, a bigger size like 37" will definitely create much impact to movie presentation.  :D

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Sir Vic,

Can you please PM me the straight card price of all your available 32" LCD?

All brands po sana, FULL HD and HD ready.

Thank you very much po.

Sent pm.

Offline geno_cide222

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
37LD460 is now available

Get it at Sights and Sounds 4th level Shangri-La Plaza.

sir pls pm me price of this tv. thanks!
Pains heals, chicks dig scars, glory... last forever

Offline jaybc

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
Sir,

Good day! I've inquired before regarding the yamaha receiver and velodyne vx 10 subwoofer. I've purchased from your store the Yamaha RX-V565 I would like to ask if you still have the velodyne vx10 available cause I plan to buy it next week when I arrive the price you gave me is 15K. If ever there's no more available subwoofer of this type is the Velodyne impact 12 of the same specs or better and how much is the price.

Offline jaybc

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
Thanks in advance Sir!

Jay

Offline jabEu

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
Sir Vic, pa-PM po ng updated price list.

Thanks ;D

Offline simonzaide

• Trade Count: (+56)
  • DVD Guru
  • "anything is possible"
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
sir can you pm me price list for your audio racks

looking for a 4 layer one

thanks
simon

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Sir,

Good day! I've inquired before regarding the yamaha receiver and velodyne vx 10 subwoofer. I've purchased from your store the Yamaha RX-V565 I would like to ask if you still have the velodyne vx10 available cause I plan to buy it next week when I arrive the price you gave me is 15K. If ever there's no more available subwoofer of this type is the Velodyne impact 12 of the same specs or better and how much is the price.

Velodyne Impact 12 has a deeper base because of the size. It also can accommodate a bigger size room because of the bigger sound it can excel. Impact 12 is P19600.

Impact 10 is now P16K because of the local Velodyne Company recently price adjustment.

5 Reasons to Shop at Sights and Sounds:

1. A History of Excellence and Integrity (We are Dealer of Electronic; We are NOT AGENT)
...http://www.mysightsnsounds.com/pages/history-excellence/
2. After-Sales Assistance Program (ASAP). http://www.mysightsnsounds.com/pages/asap/
3. We are Highly Recommended. http://www.mysightsnsounds.com/pages/we-are-recommended/
4. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. http://www.mysightsnsounds.com/pages/satisfaction/
5. Get Rewards. Shop now at Sights and Sounds and join Shangri-La Plaza's raffle to win a Volvo XC60 D5. Promo ends September 19, 2010.

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
sir can you pm me price list for your audio racks

looking for a 4 layer one

thanks
simon

We don't have the available price list for audio rack. Please call to inquire at 634-1789 to 90. Look for Jun, Hazel, or Jonjon for assistance.  :D

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Sir Vic, pa-PM po ng updated price list.

Thanks ;D

Sent pm.

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Just Arrived...

Panasonic Neo Plasma TV 50"

TH-P50V20 at cash P95K with Panasonic Phil. warranty.

Available at Sights and Sounds 4th level Shangri-La Plaza. Tel. 634-1789 to 90.

5 Reasons to Shop at Sights and Sounds:

1. A History of Excellence and Integrity (We are Dealer of Electronic; We are NOT AGENT)
...http://www.mysightsnsounds.com/pages/history-excellence/
2. After-Sales Assistance Program (ASAP). http://www.mysightsnsounds.com/pages/asap/
3. We are Highly Recommended. http://www.mysightsnsounds.com/pages/we-are-recommended/
4. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. http://www.mysightsnsounds.com/pages/satisfaction/
5. Get Rewards. Shop now at Sights and Sounds and join Shangri-La Plaza's raffle to win a Volvo XC60 D5. Promo ends September 19, 2010.

Offline jaybc

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
Sir,

Ok, I'll just go for the Impact 10 anyway do you have an available velodyne Impact 10 on your shop sir? I plan to get it next week probably monday or tuesday, 9th or 10th of August. Thanks!

Jay

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Sir,

Ok, I'll just go for the Impact 10 anyway do you have an available velodyne Impact 10 on your shop sir? I plan to get it next week probably monday or tuesday, 9th or 10th of August. Thanks!

Jay

Impact 10 is available.  :D

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Mirage Powered Subwoofer--High-End Subwoofers at Bargain Prices

Prestige S10  Php29,449.  NOW P11990.

Powerful and sophisticated, our Prestige S10 flagship subwoofer is a breathtaking force that belts out tight, sweet-sounding bass for both music and movies.
- Elegant high-gloss black lacquer finish and sleek black cloth grille complement any lifestyle
- Includes spike feet and rubber bumpers for stability on any floor surface
- Bass reflex design with dual rear-firing ports for intense bass performance
- 10-inch woofer with patented Ribbed Elliptical Surround delivers true depth without distortion
- High-performance BASH® amplifier generates amazing levels of power

Heart Throb
If you crave home audio entertainment that accurately reproduces the intense power of a kick drum, or rumbling of a thunderstorm, then our Prestige S10 subwoofer has to be at the heart of your home theater system.   

Packing a sophisticated punch, the Prestige S10 utilizes the most advanced materials and patented technology to deliver clear, tight and undistorted deep bass response from a small, elegantly finished cabinet—characteristics typically found in more expensive designs. And while you won’t mind looking at the S10’s beautiful high-gloss black lacquer finish, it neatly tucks away in a corner or under a table, out of view. 

The Prestige S10 also features low level and stereo high level inputs, as well as a fully variable phase control that facilitates the ideal acoustical integration of the subwoofer with the other speakers in your system.

You’ll find that the S10 brings remarkable low-frequency response to any Mirage setup; however, it’s engineered to be the perfect bottom-end complement to our Omnisat® and Nanosat® Prestige home theater systems, as well as speakers within our flagship OM Design series.

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Mirage Powered Subwoofer--High-End Subwoofers at Bargain Prices

Prestige S8  Php21,150. NOW P8490.

Like the S10 version, the slightly smaller and more affordable Prestige S8 subwoofer packs a sophisticated punch, bringing rich, detailed bass performance to your music and movies.
- Elegant high-gloss black lacquer finish and sleek black cloth grille complement any lifestyle
- Includes spike feet and rubber bumpers for stability on any floor surface
- Bass reflex design with rear-firing port for amazing bass performance
- 8-inch woofer with patented Ribbed Elliptical Surround delivers true depth without distortion
- High-performance BASH® amplifier generates amazing levels of power

Breathtaking Force
If you find the need to spice up your home audio entertainment with solid, beating-heart bass that lets you hear—and feel—your music and movies, then our compact Prestige S8 subwoofer is just for you.  

Packing a sophisticated punch, the Prestige S8 utilizes advanced materials and patented technology to deliver clear, tight and undistorted low-frequency response from a small, elegantly finished cabinet—characteristics typically found in more expensive designs. And while you won’t mind looking at the S8’s beautiful high-gloss black lacquer finish, it neatly tucks away in a corner or under a table, out of view.  

The Prestige S8 also features low level and stereo high level inputs, as well as a fully variable phase control that facilitates the ideal acoustical integration of the subwoofer with the other speakers in your system.

You’ll find that the S8 brings remarkable bass response to any Mirage setup; however, it’s engineered to be the perfect bottom-end complement to our Omnisat® and Nanosat® Prestige home theater systems, as well as select speakers within our flagship OM Design series.

« Last Edit: Aug 04, 2010 at 04:32 PM by E-reply »

Offline macniv

• Apprentice
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
The Samsung 40C6200 has a lot of good features but what do you think has a better picture quality if we put 42SL90 and 40C6200 side by side ?

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
The Samsung 40C6200 has a lot of good features but what do you think has a better picture quality if we put 42SL90 and 40C6200 side by side ?

Both LG and Samsung presents almost the same picture quality. Because 40c6200 has more features, Samsung wins in this category.  :D

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Re: Mirage Powered Subwoofer--High-End Subwoofers at Bargain Prices

OMNI S10   Php22999.  P8990.

Overview
For truly immersive music and movie experiences at home, look no further than our Omni S10 subwoofer. Rather than just letting you hear a powerful kick drum, or rumbling earthquake, this hard-hitter lets you feel them!
- Powered front-firing design with two down-firing ports for intense bass performance
- Sleek black finish and compact design easily integrate into your lifestyle
- 10-inch woofer with patented Ribbed Elliptical Surround delivers true depth without distortion
- Front-panel level, frequency and phase controls simplify listening adjustments
- Rear high- and low-level inputs increase connection flexibility

Shocking Shockwaves
Get ready to be moved, because our Omni S10 subwoofer lets you feel the impact of your favorite music and movies rather than just hearing them. In fact, its rich, full deep bass will shake you up as soon as you push play.

In order to produce bass that’s beyond restraint, the Omni S10 packs advanced materials and exclusive technology into one exceptionally designed enclosure. And, while this sleek, compact subwoofer is good at making you feel thunder, it won’t steal it away from your precisely placed décor. You’ll find it neatly tucks away in a corner or under a table, out of direct view.

On the Omni S10’s front panel you’ll find three controls: level, frequency and phase. These accessible controls let you adjust your bass levels with complete ease, as well as facilitate the subwoofer’s acoustical integration with the other speakers in your system. On the back of the subwoofer, high- and low-level inputs, as well as a power mode selection increase both installation and connection flexibility.  

There’s no denying that the Omni S10 will bring powerful, tight and undistorted deep bass performance to any of our home theater systems; however, we recommend pairing it up with our Omnisat® Series.

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Re: Mirage Powered Subwoofer--High-End Subwoofers at Bargain Prices

OMNI S8    Php13,799.  NOW P5999.

Like the S10 version, our Omni S8 subwoofer lets you enjoy the thunderous thrills of a movie theater at home, only it’s slightly smaller and more affordable.
- Powered front-firing design with a down-firing port creates amazing bass performance
- Sleek black finish and compact design easily integrate into your lifestyle
- 8-inch woofer with patented Ribbed Elliptical Surround delivers true depth without distortion
- Front-panel level, frequency and phase controls simplify listening adjustments
- Rear high- and low-level inputs increase connection flexibility

Anchors Away
If you want home theater entertainment that really grabs your attention and puts you on the edge of your seat, then you need our Omni S8 subwoofer to anchor your speaker system. A solid design with exceptional value, it creates truly immersive music and movie experiences.

In order to produce bass of seismic portions, the Omni S8 packs advanced materials and exclusive technology into one exceptionally designed enclosure. And, while this sleek, compact subwoofer is good at making you feel thunder, it won’t steal it away from your precisely placed décor. You’ll find it neatly tucks away in a corner or under a table, out of direct view.

On the Omni S8’s front panel you’ll find three controls: level, frequency and phase. These accessible controls let you adjust your bass levels with complete ease, as well as facilitate the subwoofer’s acoustical integration with the other speakers in your system. On the back of the subwoofer, high- and low-level inputs, as well as a power mode selection increases both installation and connection flexibility.  

There’s no denying that the Omni S8 will bring powerful, tight and undistorted deep bass performance to any of our home theater systems; however, we recommend pairing it up with our Omnisat®, Uni-Theater® and Nanosat product lines.

Offline coach_gual

• Apprentice
  • Liked:

sir vic,

could you send me a signed formal quotation of the following:

1.   toshiba 32AV700E
2.   LG 32LD330
3.   LG 32LD460
4.   LG 37LD460
5.   JAMO A402 HCS22

please include all freebies or add-ons.    send it through my email: [email protected]

Offline jaybc

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
Sir,

Thanks, I'll just pick it up on monday...

Jay

Offline jabEu

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
Went to SnS yesterday and bought a Sony 32" LCD TV. Although, original plan was to get the bundled HTiB for it but it seems that there is some miss-info regarding Sir Vic's pricelist ???(asked one a week before and an updated one 2 days prior).  Nevertheless, we ended up getting only the said TV.

Anyway, Thanks SnS and also to Hazel for being helpfull and very attentive :)

Offline Windrider

• Collector
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
Sir Vic,

Went to SnS yesterday, kinuha ko na yung Toshiba 32" AV700, di makapaghintay gagamit eh. Hehehehehe!!!

Thanks again for the good price and service. Thank you too to Ryan, Jun and Mirriam for all the help!!!

Until the next transaction!!!

Windrider