Author Topic: SIGHTS & SOUNDS: SUPER SAVING SHOP ON ALL MAJOR BRAND TVs AND A/V EQUIPMENT  (Read 1266654 times)

Offline talula000

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Is the ht805pm already available?

Offline bochie

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
Best price na at P25300.  :D
sir vic, kelan po mgkakaroon ng stock?pwede po bng preserve..

Offline maye222

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
Available pa po ba yung 32LD460? Pa-send po ng price list. Thanks!

Offline E-reply

• Trade Count: (+248)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Mobile: 0917-5413491
  • Liked:
NOW AVAILABLE

32LD460 at P22500.
42LD460 at P38K.
Add P10K for HT805pm. or Add P15K for HT905. or Add P25K for HB965.  :D

Offline phicopacko

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
Noted.

You may want to consider 40c550 at P46K. This TV is now available. :D

way out of the budget sir. hehe. :D hintayin ko na lang yung 40c530, na sana before the end of this year dumating. :|
It's good to laugh even when you don't know what's funny.

Offline phicopacko

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
sir napansin ko may mga bumabang price sa tv niyo, anu po latest (lowest) price niyo sa 40c350? thanks sir! :D
It's good to laugh even when you don't know what's funny.

Offline thirdie88

• Collector
  • Liked:
sir vic i finally bought a Toshiba 24PB1 to your shop and the TV itself is pretty good. the only problem i'm having is the remote nagloloko na agad cya 2nd day pa lang ng purchase ko intermittent siya i tried to change the battery pero same issue minsan nagana minsan hindi i call your shop to have it exchanged if possible sana hindi ko na dalin yung buong unit kasi malayo bahay namin

Sir Vic,
I have the same problem. I bought the Toshiba 24PB1 on Dec 20. same problem with remote. i went to the shop on tuesday and ni-test namin ni john john sa ibang toshiba tv's and ok naman sya. i think sa sensor may problem and not sa remote. im planning to go back to your shop tomorrow and probably change unit or upgrade na lang to a better unit. ok sana yung tv, the issues lang that i encounter yung medyo hassle.
thanks sir vic

Offline pjl3dm

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
Hi Sir Vic,

I just purchased your 42" Istyle yesterday by cash.

However when I got home and tried it out there was a problem with the display, it had dead pixels.
I PMed you the details, hope you can help me with this.

Thanks. :)

Offline k12aiviy

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
Sir vic papm ng pricelist saka ano nga pala schedule nyo after 25th... thanks!!

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
sir napansin ko may mga bumabang price sa tv niyo, anu po latest (lowest) price niyo sa 40c350? thanks sir! :D

We still do not have this model 40c350.  :(

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Sir Vic,
I have the same problem. I bought the Toshiba 24PB1 on Dec 20. same problem with remote. i went to the shop on tuesday and ni-test namin ni john john sa ibang toshiba tv's and ok naman sya. i think sa sensor may problem and not sa remote. im planning to go back to your shop tomorrow and probably change unit or upgrade na lang to a better unit. ok sana yung tv, the issues lang that i encounter yung medyo hassle.
thanks sir vic

Hi Sir Vic,

I just purchased your 42" Istyle yesterday by cash.

However when I got home and tried it out there was a problem with the display, it had dead pixels.
I PMed you the details, hope you can help me with this.

Thanks. :)

Come to the shop and change the unit.  :D
« Last Edit: Dec 24, 2010 at 10:02 AM by E-reply »

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Sir vic papm ng pricelist saka ano nga pala schedule nyo after 25th... thanks!!

Sent pm.

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
NEW PRICE DROP

UA-32C4000 P25,500.00. ADD P5K for HTC350
UA-32C6900 P44,500.00. ADD P5K for HTC350
LA-55C650 P115K. FREE HTC350
LA-40C550 P46K. ADD P5K for HTC350

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:

“The Word became flesh
        And made dwelling among us.” John 1: 14

Ponder on these words, we are reminded once again of the Father, our God, of His deepest love for us.

Jesus is the word who tells us that the Father does not want eternity without us.

Jesus is the word who says that the Father would rather sacrifice His Son than not have His entire family together.

It tells us that we are valuable, that the Father loves us deeply even that we have offended Him and are offending Him every day.

Today is a day of great rejoicing for the Father has forgiven our sins with the blood of His Son. We thank the Father for the gift of life, and the gift of His Son in whom we have eternal life.

All praise to Jesus, who has come so far to find us and shower us with His graces.
Happy Birthday, Lord Jesus! We love you, and offer all praise and honor to you this day.

A Blessed Christmas to you all!
« Last Edit: Dec 24, 2010 at 10:46 AM by E-reply »

Offline Polochamps

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
sir vic, may bundle pa rin ba yung 32LGLD460 with HTIB? yung dating 24.5k ba yun. Bili na sana ako tom kung meron pa...tanong ko na rin kung may available na samsung 32c530? Thanks!

Offline nolsky

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
hi. i'd like to know which sanus wall mounts you carry? thanks!

Offline Normel

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
Hi Vic,

How much for the ht-c350?

Thanks,
Normel

Offline igiwtf

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
Good evening sir,

1.mag inquire lang ako kung mag kano yung samsung series 5 led 32" at 40"?
2. ano pong alternative na masusugest nyo? thanks

Offline jhayc

• Collector
  • Liked:
Hi Sir Vic!

I was the one who inquired about the trade-in of the Samsung LCD TV.

The TV that we have is a Samsung LA46A750.  We would want to upgrade to a 55" LED TV.

Thanks Sir!

Offline maniladvdman

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
Hi!

Merry Christmas!

I'd like to inquire regarding Panasonic Blu-Ray home theater systems.  Kindly send me quotes via PM. 

Thanks.

Offline bolahan

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
sir merry xmas. sir meron pa ba mga AV receivers na still made in JAPAN? ano brand and models sir. tnx. newbie po.

Offline conrad johnson

• Apprentice
  • Liked:

Hello and welcome to Sights and Sounds Audio/Video online shopping and business communications!

Thanks to Pinoy DVD, we can now be reached by consumers who are looking for electronic goods that are backup with: lowest price, quality goods, and excellent after-sales service.

Sights and Sounds online service shall include:

e-shopping: where we assist consumers in their choice of electronic gear at affordable price.
         e-solution:  where we assist consumers in problem solving their electronic needs.
         e-service:  where we address after-sales service to goods that were purchased from us.

Who we are:

Sights and Sounds Audio/Video is in sales and service.  

We sell LCD and Plasma TV, home-theater system, cinema projector, industrial sound system and electronic gadgets like headphone, microphone, still and video cameras, ipod, and IT products.

Our Products:
Sony, Denon, NEC, B&W: Bowers and Wilkins, Fujitsu, Sharp, M&K, Infocus, Creeks, Hitachi, Monster Cable, Nad, Panasonic, QED Cable, Optoma, Pioneer, RANE, Mitsubishi, AMX Audio Control, Crestron, Sennheiser, Tannoy, Stewart Filmscreen, Lovan, Shure, Yamaha, Samsung, Onkyo, Toshiba, BenQ
Musical Fidelity, Velodyne, KEF, Rotel, Quantum Cables, Q Acoustics, Philips, Accoustic Energy,Mission
Monitor Audio, Da-Lite, Anthem, JVC, Draper, QSC, Paradigm, Electro Voice, Crown,Vidikron, Berringer, Jamo, Mackie, Boston Acoustic, Marantz, Sonance, Rako, Vantage, Audio King, BMB, Arcam, Chord Cable, Wharfedale, Phonic   ,Gecko Racks, Sabre Racks, Epos, Lovan Racks, Ixos Cables, Bello Racks, Hyundai, Lite-on, PixelMagic.

Aside from selling consumers electronic items, Sights and Sounds designs, engineers, and installs electronics systems for homes and businesses. These include home theaters, distributed audio/video, lighting and communications, and home networks. You’ll find our systems in private homes, retail stores, restaurants, boardrooms, or even churches... anywhere quality sound, video, and control are desired. Our systems make use of the finest consumer, professional, and industrial products, giving us the resources and flexibility to meet every individual requirement.

Sights and Sounds' fine reputation is evidenced by the referrals we enjoy from existing clients and professional colleagues. Our customers are our first responsibility; anticipating and servicing their needs is our top priority. That's why – besides our core business – we also act as "client representatives."

During the remodeling or building of a home or office, we work closely with architects, interior designers, builders, and directly with owners. We take responsibility for all aspects of our projects, from initial design through installation, maintenance, service and training.

Service is just as important as buying the right electronic gear.  Surely, quality service is what our clients can count on at Sights and Sounds Audio Video.

On behalf of our staff, I would like to express my deepest gratitude to all valued clients who made business with us, as we look forward to continue our service to other individuals towards the future.

Victor Chua
President
Founder and CEO

Sir do you have "coaxial digital cable" at magkano po.? thanks

Offline jdubbz

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
Good day!

Do you have the Samsung 40C6900 LED? How much is it?

Thanks!

Offline monkgres

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
@sir vic pa pm naman po ng mga hdtv nyo na 32-42 inches with bundled HTIB
saka meron po bang HDMI in/out yung HT805PM yun kasi ang target kong HTIB eh TIA
« Last Edit: Dec 26, 2010 at 10:25 PM by monkgres »

Offline RENEGADE

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
40" LCD
« Reply #6324 on: Dec 26, 2010 at 10:27 PM »
Hi Sir Vic!

Can you please pm me the prices of your available 40" LCD tvs? thanks!

Offline tonedeaf

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 69
Hi Vic!

What's your available 46"-50" full HD TVs? (plasma or LCD)

Thanks!

Offline xmarksthespot8

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
sir, pakitext nman po sa aking cheapest 40"-42" lcd/led tv ninyo, 0917 339 2841
"...only God can judge me..." -Lesane Parish Crooks

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
sir vic, may bundle pa rin ba yung 32LGLD460 with HTIB? yung dating 24.5k ba yun. Bili na sana ako tom kung meron pa...tanong ko na rin kung may available na samsung 32c530? Thanks!

The current price of 32LD460 at P22500. is just the TV. The used to be promo of P24500. has been discontinued.

We regret we have no more stocks of 32LD460. Stocks are arriving second week of next year.  :D

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
hi. i'd like to know which sanus wall mounts you carry? thanks!

We have a big line-up of Sanus wall mount. Please call 634-1789 to 90 for inquiry. Ask Jun or Ching for assistance.  :D

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Hi Vic,

How much for the ht-c350?

Thanks,
Normel

HTC350 at p9K.  :D