Author Topic: SIGHTS & SOUNDS: SUPER SAVING SHOP ON ALL MAJOR BRAND TVs AND A/V EQUIPMENT  (Read 1270021 times)

Offline raixhell

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Hi Sir Vic, i'm looking for a good 32" LCDTV mainly for watching dvds and gaming, preferably with a usb port for avi and other video files within the price range of 20k-25k. Can you recommend something? thanks. :)

I tried going to the store in shagrila for a pricelist but they said to go here. thanks in advance! :)

Offline Reitfox

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
just bought LG 42LE5500 w/ free 22 inch LCD thank you SNS sana walang defects pag dating sakin tomorrow

sa SNS na kayo bumili mababait pa staff  ;D

Offline lexingtonngo

• Collector
  • Liked:
how much is the LG HT805PM?

Offline who102

• Collector
  • Liked:
Hello sir vic,
Do you sell LCD/DLP projectors? pls send me pricelist if you do.
And also the pricelist of AV Receivers (Onkyo,Yamaha,Denon,HK,etc)

Thanks in advance.

Offline The Saint

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
Hi Sir Vic,

A friend of mine suggested that before purchasing a LCD/LED tv, that i should visit this forum and SNS first.  I'm trying to get hold of a LG 42LD650 or a LG 37LE5500 for quite some time now, and was hoping if you have one on stock.  If you do, can you PM me the price and if you recommend these models.  I'm looking for the one wit a DLNA feature.  I'm planning to purchase this week.  TIA

Offline raider125jeigh

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 15
Love me or hate me.....

Offline yielo

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
bought a LG 32LD460 last Saturday.  So far so good! Although i forgot the name of the person that assisted me..

Offline NFSfan

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
Sir vic,

ano pong mairerekomenda nying LED tv,

UA-32C4000 + HTC350
32LE5500 +  HT805vm
32RV700 (although i'm not sure kung LED ito)

for gaming and bluray movie watching po sana. thanks

just bought LG 42LE5500 w/ free 22 inch LCD
how much po ito? thanks

Offline Reitfox

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
@NFSfan

promo po nila 56k LG 42LE550 + 22LD330

Offline xer2004

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
Sir Vic,

Tanong ko lang po kung meron kayong mordaunt short packages? thanks!

Offline babymara29

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
cge sir vic.. pa sabi na rin po kung may 42x10 na tig 27k, parang mas ok po kasi un.. thanks

Offline thenorthface

• Collector
  • Liked:
Most people complain about the reflective 'glaring' screen of the new plasma X20. If you are not bother by the reflection, I suggest you get the X20 as against X10; the X20 has 2 million contrast which delivers deeper black than X10. Otherwise, X10 should be your choice if your room is just too bright that may cause reflections to your TV viewing.  :)

sir vic, aside from the reflective screen, what're the differences of the two models?  how much electricity do they use and may pip ba pareho?  thanks
« Last Edit: Feb 08, 2011 at 07:25 AM by thenorthface »

Offline babymara29

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
sir vic, question din, talaga po bang 1080i lng ang kayang reso ng samsung la32c530? di ko mai 1080p though it;s FULL \HD... di kaya compatibility issue?

Offline Blink

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
We are expecting 37X20 with Panasonic Phil. warranty by Friday. Will give you P24K also.  :D

Sir,

Do you still have available units for the Panasonic 37x20? Thanks

Offline E-reply

• Trade Count: (+248)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Mobile: 0917-5413491
  • Liked:
Hi Sir Vic, i'm looking for a good 32" LCDTV mainly for watching dvds and gaming, preferably with a usb port for avi and other video files within the price range of 20k-25k. Can you recommend something? thanks. :)

I tried going to the store in shagrila for a pricelist but they said to go here. thanks in advance! :)

The following available TV that has usb port for playback of mkv, avi and other video files are:
Samsung 32C530 at P22K
LG 32LD460 at P22500.

Though the LG can play video, it cannot process or decode DTS audio.

Samsung can decode DTS audio. However, you may find Samsung 'torch' bright picture to be not user-friendly to your gaming.

LG is a good high definition TV. But this TV is held back by backlight bleeding issue.

Perhaps, another option will be the Toshiba 32RV700 at P22500. This TV has no usb movie playback, but you can get a separate AV Link media player for only P4k. With a stand alone media player, you enjoy freedom to plug and play the media player on any TV without having to rely on a single TV that is integrated with it. Though the total set-up comes out pricey P26500., you get TV that offers cool brightness, rich color and deep black picture. The RV700 is also loaded with features--auto signal booster to enhance standard-definition TV reception, 4 HDMI inputs and a picture viewing USB port; built-in speakers sound reasonably dynamic and dramatic too.  :D

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
just bought LG 42LE5500 w/ free 22 inch LCD thank you SNS sana walang defects pag dating sakin tomorrow

sa SNS na kayo bumili mababait pa staff  ;D

LG still has to deliver to us the 42LE5500. Will probably deliver your TV on Wednesday. Thanks for buying TV at SnS.  :D

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
how much is the LG HT805PM?

HT80rPM at P10K if purchase bundled with LG TV. Otherwise, HT805pm at P12K if purchase without TV bundled.  :D
« Last Edit: Feb 08, 2011 at 02:30 PM by E-reply »

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Hello sir vic,
Do you sell LCD/DLP projectors? pls send me pricelist if you do.
And also the pricelist of AV Receivers (Onkyo,Yamaha,Denon,HK,etc)

Thanks in advance.

Sent pm.

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
bought a LG 32LD460 last Saturday.  So far so good! Although i forgot the name of the person that assisted me..

Thanks for the purchase.  :)

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Hi Sir Vic,

A friend of mine suggested that before purchasing a LCD/LED tv, that i should visit this forum and SNS first.  I'm trying to get hold of a LG 42LD650 or a LG 37LE5500 for quite some time now, and was hoping if you have one on stock.  If you do, can you PM me the price and if you recommend these models.  I'm looking for the one wit a DLNA feature.  I'm planning to purchase this week.  TIA

Both LG 42LD650 and LG 37LE5500 are still not available at our shop. Will keep you posted once stocks available.  :D

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Sir Vic,

Tanong ko lang po kung meron kayong mordaunt short packages? thanks!

We regret we don't carry mordaunt short.  :(

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
cge sir vic.. pa sabi na rin po kung may 42x10 na tig 27k, parang mas ok po kasi un.. thanks

42X10 at P27K is available.  :D

Offline babymara29

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
boss vic tumawag ako knina , pinapadala sakin ung ps3, para maprove ko daw na di kaya ng la32c530 ung 1080p, wala ba kaung unit sa shop? ung usb ksi rin na la32c530 parang namimili ng usb... so far sa 3 tnry ko ang nabasa lng is ung iPod Touch. UNg pqi na stick and external hindi.. dadalhin ko pa bo ba ung ps3 and drive to prove?

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
sir vic, aside from the reflective screen, what're the differences of the two models?  how much electricity do they use and may pip ba pareho?  thanks

X10 is 1 million contrast while X20 is 2 million contrast. Both has no pip. Power consumption is average at P195 watts. :D

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
sir vic, question din, talaga po bang 1080i lng ang kayang reso ng samsung la32c530? di ko mai 1080p though it;s FULL \HD... di kaya compatibility issue?

The media player usb is only 1080i compatible.  :)

Offline raixhell

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
The following available TV that has usb port for playback of mkv, avi and other video files are:
Samsung 32C530 at P22K
LG 32LD460 at P22500.

Though the LG can play video, it cannot process or decode DTS audio.

Samsung can decode DTS audio. However, you may find Samsung 'torch' bright picture to be not user-friendly to your gaming.

LG is a good high definition TV. But this TV is held back by backlight bleeding issue.

Perhaps, another option will be the Toshiba 32RV700 at P22500. This TV has no usb movie playback, but you can get a separate AV Link media player for only P4k. With a stand alone media player, you enjoy freedom to plug and play the media player on any TV without having to rely on a single TV that is integrated with it. Though the total set-up comes out pricey P26500., you get TV that offers cool brightness, rich color and deep black picture. The RV700 is also loaded with features--auto signal booster to enhance standard-definition TV reception, 4 HDMI inputs and a picture viewing USB port; built-in speakers sound reasonably dynamic and dramatic too.  :D

Thanks for the reply Sir Vic. :D I'm currently choosing between the 32RV700 or the 32LD460. Do any of those LCD's come bundled with a home theater system? Because I was thinking the lack of a usb port in the tv itself can be resolved by a usb port in the dvd player. (My dad has a home theater system like this though I forgot the brand and model).

And also, is the backlight bleeding issue on th 32LD460 really very noticeable? thanks again. :)

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Sir,

Do you still have available units for the Panasonic 37x20? Thanks

Panasonic 37x20 is available at P24500.  :D

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Thanks for the reply Sir Vic. :D I'm currently choosing between the 32RV700 or the 32LD460. Do any of those LCD's come bundled with a home theater system? Because I was thinking the lack of a usb port in the tv itself can be resolved by a usb port in the dvd player. (My dad has a home theater system like this though I forgot the brand and model).

And also, is the backlight bleeding issue on th 32LD460 really very noticeable? thanks again. :)

Backlight bleeding is noticeable on a letter-box movie presentation. Otherwise, it won't visible on a regular TV program.

32RV700 can be bundled with add P7K for a Panasonic SCPT75 htib.

32LD460 can be bundled with add P10K for a HT805PM htib.  :D

Offline The Saint

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
Thanks Sir Vic for the reply.  With the LG models i'm looking for are not available, i'll try my luck on Samsung.  Is the LA37C550 or the LA32C650 available?  If yes, pls PM me the price.  TIA  :)

Offline raixhell

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
Thanks for the quick reply Sir Vic. :D