Author Topic: SIGHTS & SOUNDS: SUPER SAVING SHOP ON ALL MAJOR BRAND TVs AND A/V EQUIPMENT  (Read 1270146 times)

Offline E-reply

• Trade Count: (+248)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Mobile: 0917-5413491
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Sir vic,

ano pong mairerekomenda nying LED tv,

UA-32C4000 + HTC350
32LE5500 +  HT805vm
32RV700 (although i'm not sure kung LED ito)

for gaming and bluray movie watching po sana. thanks
how much po ito? thanks

For gaming, you need full HD TV for detailed graphic presentation. The 32C4000 is just a HD Ready TV, and so we suggest you to omit this in your choice list.

Though the LG 32LE5500 is a good LED TV, you might wish to reconsider it as one of your choice for gaming purpose. LED TV presents too bright picture--some people described it as 'torch' bright--that somehow will put you eyes strained. Of course you can tone down brightness, but less bright will affect the overall color richness and black level intense.

My suggestion is you consider the LCD TV. Toshiba Full HD LCD TV 32RV700 offers cool brightness, rich color and deep black picture--an ideal TV for gaming. It is also loaded with features--auto signal booster to enhance standard-definition TV reception, 4 HDMI inputs and a picture viewing USB port; built-in speakers sound reasonably dynamic and dramatic too.   :D

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Thanks Sir Vic for the reply.  With the LG models i'm looking for are not available, i'll try my luck on Samsung.  Is the LA37C550 or the LA32C650 available?  If yes, pls PM me the price.  TIA  :)

We have available 37C550 at P31K.  :D

Offline The Saint

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
Thanks again Sir Vic for the quick reply...  I'll drop by within the week  :)

Offline Reitfox

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
LG still has to deliver to us the 42LE5500. Will probably deliver your TV on Wednesday. Thanks for buying TV at SnS.  :D

sabi sir  tumawag sakin kanina baka thursday daw but its ok, im willing to wait hehehe cant wait to try ps3 on that TV  ;D

Offline house_rn

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 4
Panasonic 37x20 is available at P24500.  :D

vic plasma din ba 37x20? how much pag 12 mos.?

Offline nethskie

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
just bought 42LE7500 and very satisfied thanks to sir vic and his crew! BTW sir vic wala po bang free wireless dongle yung 42LE7500? kung meron kunin ko nlng sana kapag kukunin ko na sa friday yung 22LD330 thanks!

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
sabi sir  tumawag sakin kanina baka thursday daw but its ok, im willing to wait hehehe cant wait to try ps3 on that TV  ;D

Will keep you posted of the availability of 22".  :)

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
vic plasma din ba 37x20? how much pag 12 mos.?

37x20 is an LCD TV, not plasma.  :)

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
just bought 42LE7500 and very satisfied thanks to sir vic and his crew! BTW sir vic wala po bang free wireless dongle yung 42LE7500? kung meron kunin ko nlng sana kapag kukunin ko na sa friday yung 22LD330 thanks!

May kasama wireless dongle yan. Please get it together with the 22".  :D

Offline Blink

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
Panasonic 37x20 is available at P24500.  :D
Thank you sir. How much is it for 6 months or 12 months. Can you send your price list for 32-42 inches lcd?

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Thank you sir. How much is it for 6 months or 12 months. Can you send your price list for 32-42 inches lcd?

6 mos at P26460. 12 mos at P28175.  :D

Offline zanctfiedwes

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
We have available 37C550 at P31K.  :D

Sir Vic, how much po pag cash ko yung 21K then card ko yung 10K?

Offline brusko1014

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
Sent you pm of TV pricelist with recommendation.

By the way, we have Sony 40EX400 with DAVTZ310 at P52K.  :D

i bought 40ex400 last sat but bundled davtz310 is not available...
it was promised last tue but until now its still undelivered. :( :(

Offline pquedude

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
hi vic,

i'll be buying a LED/LCD TV most likely around monday (or anytime next week).. but since the 37LD460 is not yet available, could you PM me a good/better alternative?

- budget is 34K and below
- minimum viewing distance is 5feet and maximum is 9 feet
- purpose: mainly for full HD movie viewing using xtreamer (or is there some other media player better?)
- nice to have PIP but okay without
- price if bought through cash payment
- hopefully with some freebies  ;D

Thanks!!

Offline ransak

• Apprentice
  • Liked:

Hello and welcome to Sights and Sounds Audio/Video online shopping and business communications!

Thanks to Pinoy DVD, we can now be reached by consumers who are looking for electronic goods that are backup with: lowest price, quality goods, and excellent after-sales service.

Sights and Sounds online service shall include:

e-shopping: where we assist consumers in their choice of electronic gear at affordable price.
         e-solution:  where we assist consumers in problem solving their electronic needs.
         e-service:  where we address after-sales service to goods that were purchased from us.

Who we are:

Sights and Sounds Audio/Video is in sales and service.  

We sell LCD and Plasma TV, home-theater system, cinema projector, industrial sound system and electronic gadgets like headphone, microphone, still and video cameras, ipod, and IT products.

Our Products:
Sony, Denon, NEC, B&W: Bowers and Wilkins, Fujitsu, Sharp, M&K, Infocus, Creeks, Hitachi, Monster Cable, Nad, Panasonic, QED Cable, Optoma, Pioneer, RANE, Mitsubishi, AMX Audio Control, Crestron, Sennheiser, Tannoy, Stewart Filmscreen, Lovan, Shure, Yamaha, Samsung, Onkyo, Toshiba, BenQ
Musical Fidelity, Velodyne, KEF, Rotel, Quantum Cables, Q Acoustics, Philips, Accoustic Energy,Mission
Monitor Audio, Da-Lite, Anthem, JVC, Draper, QSC, Paradigm, Electro Voice, Crown,Vidikron, Berringer, Jamo, Mackie, Boston Acoustic, Marantz, Sonance, Rako, Vantage, Audio King, BMB, Arcam, Chord Cable, Wharfedale, Phonic   ,Gecko Racks, Sabre Racks, Epos, Lovan Racks, Ixos Cables, Bello Racks, Hyundai, Lite-on, PixelMagic.

Aside from selling consumers electronic items, Sights and Sounds designs, engineers, and installs electronics systems for homes and businesses. These include home theaters, distributed audio/video, lighting and communications, and home networks. You’ll find our systems in private homes, retail stores, restaurants, boardrooms, or even churches... anywhere quality sound, video, and control are desired. Our systems make use of the finest consumer, professional, and industrial products, giving us the resources and flexibility to meet every individual requirement.

Sights and Sounds' fine reputation is evidenced by the referrals we enjoy from existing clients and professional colleagues. Our customers are our first responsibility; anticipating and servicing their needs is our top priority. That's why – besides our core business – we also act as "client representatives."

During the remodeling or building of a home or office, we work closely with architects, interior designers, builders, and directly with owners. We take responsibility for all aspects of our projects, from initial design through installation, maintenance, service and training.

Service is just as important as buying the right electronic gear.  Surely, quality service is what our clients can count on at Sights and Sounds Audio Video.

On behalf of our staff, I would like to express my deepest gratitude to all valued clients who made business with us, as we look forward to continue our service to other individuals towards the future.

Victor Chua
President
Founder and CEO

Ganda gabi sir,

someone told you have a great deals for flatscreens.

Could you please send me price list and models ng mga LCD flatscreen TV's nyo.. and kung meron mga deals or promos corresponding sa bawat models.  internet browsing is disabled sa office, so could you please send it thru email n lng sa [email protected]

If its not too much to ask.

many thanks

Offline rcsp24

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
Good day sir vic

sir i would like to ask your advice which tv to get for my purpose. ill be upgrading from a 32 panasonic LE8. my options are size 37 to 42 and ill be using the tv for the following purpose: ( in order of importance)
1. i will using it as my primary monitor for my htpc. watching mkv movies. most of them are 720p bd rip.
2. will be using it in xbox 360 and ps3 gaming. my budget sir would be not more than 36k cash.

here are my choices so far. feel free to add other models
37 or 40 samsung c550/c530
37, 40, 42 lg ld460
40 sony bx400
37 panasonic x20 lcd
42 panasonic x20 plasma 
42 panasonic full hd plasma (forgot what model)

thank you in advance sir. also can you pm me sir your best cash price for the said selections ive made.

Offline lexingtonngo

• Collector
  • Liked:
Sir Vic, do you have JBL home theater packages?

Offline bob taylor

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
how bout lg pj350 sir vic??newbie here

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:

Sir Vic, how much po pag cash ko yung 21K then card ko yung 10K?

Cash P21K + Straight or 3 months P10500. = P31500.  :D

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
i bought 40ex400 last sat but bundled davtz310 is not available...
it was promised last tue but until now its still undelivered. :( :(

Sony ran out of stocks home-theater. Hopefully stocks arriving today. Will deliver to you tentatively either tomorrow or Saturday.  :)

Offline zanctfiedwes

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
Cash P21K + Straight or 3 months P10500. = P31500.  :D

Ok Sir Vic. I'll drop by at your store tomorrow for the Samsung 37C550. Please reserve 1 unit for me. See you tomorrow!
« Last Edit: Feb 10, 2011 at 12:39 PM by zanctfiedwes »

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Sir Vic, do you have JBL home theater packages?

Sorry, we don't carry JBL products.  :(

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
hi vic,

i'll be buying a LED/LCD TV most likely around monday (or anytime next week).. but since the 37LD460 is not yet available, could you PM me a good/better alternative?

- budget is 34K and below
- minimum viewing distance is 5feet and maximum is 9 feet
- purpose: mainly for full HD movie viewing using xtreamer (or is there some other media player better?)
- nice to have PIP but okay without
- price if bought through cash payment
- hopefully with some freebies  ;D

Thanks!!

Samsung 37C550 at cash P31K is great if your preference is for TV and bluray watching, This TV delivers vibrant color with impressive clarity and sharpness with bluray. By the way, it also has picture-in-picture (PIP).  :D

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Ganda gabi sir,

someone told you have a great deals for flatscreens.

Could you please send me price list and models ng mga LCD flatscreen TV's nyo.. and kung meron mga deals or promos corresponding sa bawat models.  internet browsing is disabled sa office, so could you please send it thru email n lng sa [email protected]

If its not too much to ask.

many thanks

Sent you email.

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Good day sir vic

sir i would like to ask your advice which tv to get for my purpose. ill be upgrading from a 32 panasonic LE8. my options are size 37 to 42 and ill be using the tv for the following purpose: ( in order of importance)
1. i will using it as my primary monitor for my htpc. watching mkv movies. most of them are 720p bd rip.
2. will be using it in xbox 360 and ps3 gaming. my budget sir would be not more than 36k cash.

here are my choices so far. feel free to add other models
37 or 40 samsung c550/c530
37, 40, 42 lg ld460
40 sony bx400
37 panasonic x20 lcd
42 panasonic x20 plasma 
42 panasonic full hd plasma (forgot what model)

thank you in advance sir. also can you pm me sir your best cash price for the said selections ive made.

Since you will be using TV for gaming, my suggestion is you omit plasma as one of your choice. Plasma has image retention IR issue that might discourage you for playing game on your TV.

The price of 40" has gone down to almost to the price of 37". Unless size matters to your room, I suggest you consider 40 to 42" as your choice TV.

Carlo777 has a good review for 40" TV. You may wish to follow his guide in choosing your TV. I agree with what he said on the following TVs:

LG 42LD460 at P38000.
PRO: Balanced color; good black level; crisp and detailed picture.
AGAINST: Backlight bleeding from four corners disrupts the black bars that run along the top and bottom of the screen when watching a video.
VERDICT: A good high definition TV held back by backlight bleeding issue.

Panasonic TH-L42U20 at P38500.
PRO: Vibrant color; impressive clarity and sharpness with bluray; excellent black level.
AGAINST: Lacks USB connectivity; TV suffers from occasional picture noise.
VERDICT: A very good TV with somewhat limited conectivity.

Samsung LA40C530 at P35500.
PRO: Accomplished picture from most sources;  adequate connectivity: 3 HDMI ports, USB port for picture and movie playback.
AGAINST: The standard-definition only tuner delivers coarse, noisy, and edgy picture; poor sound from built-in speakers; 'torch' bright picture requires the user to settle for less bright level picture setting. You need to have a grip on picture calibration. Otherwise, you lose the ideal color balance setting.
VERDICT: A compitent mid level/ middle ground LCD with good features.

Sony KVL-40BX400 with free DAV-TZ310 htib at P39000.
PRO: Natural color; good definition and detail.
AGAINST: Color and black levels wash out dramatically when you watch the screen from the side; pricey compared to rival screen.
VERDICT: Excellent picture quality with a wanting viewing angle.

Toshiba 40AV700 with free AV Link Media Player at P38000.
PRO: Fully loaded TV: auto signal booster to enhance standard-definition TV reception, 4 HDMI inputs and a USB port; built-in speakers sound reasonably dynamic and dramatic.
Realistic color; deep and insightful black level.
AGAINST: Dark scene reveals a touch of noise at times.
VERDICT: A model with accurate colors and excellent detail attention--plus the bonus of superior connectivity and functionality – Good "all-arounder"!

From the above, I suggest you choose between Panasonic and Toshiba. With your own htpc for media playing, Panasonic and Toshiba of limited connectivity will not be a hindrance to your requirement.  :D

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
how bout lg pj350 sir vic??newbie here

Sorry, we don't have LG plasma at present. You may want to consider Panasonic instead. Panasonic 42X20 is only P29500.  :D

Offline pquedude

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
"Samsung 37C550 at cash P31K is great if your preference is for TV and bluray watching, This TV delivers vibrant color with impressive clarity and sharpness with bluray. By the way, it also has picture-in-picture (PIP).  Cheesy"

Thanks sir Vic.. is the LinkStick wifi adapter also available with the package? also, can you sight out its pros/cons over the 37LD460?

Thank you very much again! :)

Offline cyborjs

• Apprentice
  • what's up duck!!!
  • Liked:
@E_Reply

sir meron din ba kayong Sansui full hd tv 32 ? 19k po sa sm /PIP na rin and ung usb input nya e can play movie na rin

Offline jericm

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
Hi sir vic! kindly send prices of available receivers and NMTs..... Thanks!
Toshiba 47XL700
Pioneer 420DV
SVS SB12NSD
Onkyo TX-SR600
Bose Accoustimass 7
Egreat S7A Pro

Offline alvin07

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
Hi Sir,

May I ask for your suggestions on what to get in order for me to experience surround sound while playing ps3? Since the place where I will be playing is limited only to my room, I am looking for the cheapest products(decoder and speaker) that I can buy from your store.

Thank you.
« Last Edit: Feb 11, 2011 at 12:35 PM by alvin07 »