Author Topic: SIGHTS & SOUNDS: SUPER SAVING SHOP ON ALL MAJOR BRAND TVs AND A/V EQUIPMENT  (Read 1270194 times)

Offline elim

• Trade Count: (+94)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
Hi vic,
Please send me price list of a 42-50" lcd/led/plasma tv. Full hd. Mostly will be used for movies.
Thanks
i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee319/ielim/Faithful%20Sound%20brands%202_zpsttoewu3h.jpg

Offline mejeer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0

Thanks for your VERY GOOD FEEDBACK.

In as much as possible, we really don't want to miss answering any of the email and thread posting. After all, they are prospects for our business. Unfortunately, PDVD only allows 10 personal emails to be replied in an hour. We must have missed your email when we came back to continue our work. Also, because of huge emails--on the average of 30 mails--and numerous posting inquiries, we  must have failed to keep track each and every query. Hope for your kind understanding on this matter.

Regarding the delivery, we usually schedule bulk deliveries according to areas. We could have given you free delivery if we have same bulk deliveries for Valenzuela. Unfortunately, there's none, and since we realize that our client will surely complain if we ask him to wait for days before he could be accommodated, we opted instead to ask for P800. for special delivery arrangement. Yes, of course, we could have waived the P800. But again, we ask for your kind understanding for we are not making HUGE PROFIT from the TV sales. We have priced down our TV to a very minimal profit so as to compete with the giant chain stores. On the average of P3 to P4K profit for a 46 to 50" TV, the percentage profit is just 3.5 to 4.5%. Taking away delivery cost from our slim profit will definitely put our business in a difficult situation. Again, we hope for your kind understanding.

Regarding the home-theater, the Samsung Phil. has run out of stocks HT453. Since Samsung will not deliver the TV because of no home-theater available, we opted and asked Samsung for initial delivery of TV and have the home-theater deliver at the later date. This is how we compromise with the Samsung to deal with this difficult situation. And in the same way, we ask the customer if he is willing to wait for the home-theater. The customer can opt for not to take the TV if he cannot wait for the home-theater. Again, hope for your understanding.

Will ask Samsung Phil. to send the cleaning cloth thru LBC. Please send us your name and address.

Nevertheless, your feedbacks really provide us with a fresh view on the issues we are working on. We will definitely look for ways to rectify those shortcomings.  :D :D

Thanks Sir Vic, not a big deal actually, I had the shop already recommended to couple of friends seeking create / upgrade their current entertainment rigs this year.

I'll drop by again in the next couple of days pag available na po ung HT-C555.

Thanks and pleasure doing business with your team. Looking forward for my next transaction on your shop.

Offline monkgres

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
boss pa pm naman jan ng mga prices ng HTIB nyo budget around 20k TIA :)

Offline E-reply

• Trade Count: (+248)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Mobile: 0917-5413491
  • Liked:
boss pa pm naman jan ng mga prices ng HTIB nyo budget around 20k TIA :)

Here are the htib for your budget:

Panasonic SCPT85 P11K.
Samsung HTC330 P6500.
Samsung HTC350 P9K
Samsung HTC453 P15K
Samsung HTC555 P17K.
LG HT355 P4500.
LG HT805pm P12K.

Offline EMP4

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
Just bought a Samsung LA32530 last sunday. Very good service. Both very accomodating and knowledgable. May bawas pa yun wall mount. hehehe

Need help lang regarding sa mga features. Does this unit support PIP? Meron instructions sa manual pero naka gray yun text sa menu screen. Sabi rin sa website meron din daw.

Offline hanikuh18

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
hello sirs... bago lang po dito....

sir, could you kindly PM me your latest pricelists for 32" LCD/LED TV as well as any bundles included if any...hopefully both for cash and card payments...as well as recommendations for a good full hd tv that would cater to my gaming and viewing pleasure since i would be using my ps3..

thanks po sir!

tapos gusto ko lang po malaman... kung anu po yung backlight bleeding??  ???

Offline jao143

• Trade Count: (+93)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Going back to a more simple set-up ;(
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 47
Just bought a Samsung LA32530 last sunday. Very good service. Both very accomodating and knowledgable. May bawas pa yun wall mount. hehehe

Need help lang regarding sa mga features. Does this unit support PIP? Meron instructions sa manual pero naka gray yun text sa menu screen. Sabi rin sa website meron din daw.

Sir naka cable box ba kayo or Free TV or tv tuner? kse I own yung 40c530, alam ko po that feature works kung naka TV tuner kayo eh, I could be wrong ha, I'll check the manual tonight.
LG65SK8500
Graham LS3/5a
Rega P8 Fono MC
Rotel RC1572/RB1552mkii
REL T7i
NADC538
Sony HTZF9/49X8500G

Offline vortex1

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 51
Sir Vic pls PM updated price of your available 37 to 42 plasma and LCD. budget 25k - 40k. Pls. also include 6months and 1 year deferred cc payments. thanks.
« Last Edit: Mar 07, 2011 at 01:42 PM by vortex1 »

Offline Toreador

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
Sir, please PM updated pricelist for 42"-50" Plasma TVs, including bundled promos and payment schemes. Thanks.

Offline FluxCapasitor

• Apprentice
  • Hello!
  • Liked:
Sir, I'm planning to buy a new LCD or LED tv sometime soon and a friend of mine recommended your store.  Could you please PM me your price list for 42" to 47" LCD/LED TVs and the promos that go with them?  Thank you very much and looking forward to your soonest reply.  =)

Offline xpambri

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
Same query! Pricelist of 32" LED or LCD PLEASE! :) for both Cash/Credit

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:

sir, could you kindly PM me your latest pricelists for 32" LCD/LED TV as well as any bundles included if any...hopefully both for cash and card payments...as well as recommendations for a good full hd tv that would cater to my gaming and viewing pleasure since i would be using my ps3..

thanks po sir!

Here is an explanation we got from the link: http://www.pchardwarehelp.com/guides/backlight-bleeding.php

"The entire surface of an LCD is backlit from behind by a light source (CCFL light) and the LCD blocks out the light that is not needed. Backlight bleeding occurs when this light is not 100% blocked allowing some light to "bleed" through the LCD causing spots of lighter areas on a dark or black background. Unfortunately, almost all LCDs suffer at least a small amount of backlight bleed because the opacity of LCD panels is not enough to block all light, though it only causes problems if it can be easily detected by the human eye."

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Same query! Pricelist of 32" LED or LCD PLEASE! :) for both Cash/Credit

thanks po sir!

Sir Vic pls PM updated price of your available 37 to 42 plasma and LCD. budget 25k - 40k. Pls. also include 6months and 1 year deferred cc payments. thanks.

Sir, I'm planning to buy a new LCD or LED tv sometime soon and a friend of mine recommended your store.  Could you please PM me your price list for 42" to 47" LCD/LED TVs and the promos that go with them?  Thank you very much and looking forward to your soonest reply.  =)

Sir, please PM updated pricelist for 42"-50" Plasma TVs, including bundled promos and payment schemes. Thanks.

Sent pm.
« Last Edit: Mar 08, 2011 at 11:27 AM by E-reply »

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:

PIP is working on HDMI streaming.

By the way, thanks for buying TV at SnS. Thank you also for appreciating our service. :D

Offline mazingerZ

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
Sent pm.

sir wala pa ako na received na pricelist ng 40" LCD and LED.....cash and card price

Offline angelrissa

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
Hello sir Vic,

Request po for the Pricelist of 32" LED or LCD tvs!  for both Cash/Credit kasi po planning to buy ung brother ko ng TV e sinasuggest ko dyan sya bumili e

Salamat sir.

Angelrissa

Offline elim

• Trade Count: (+94)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
Hi vic,
Please send me price list of a 42-50" lcd/led/plasma tv. Full hd. Mostly will be used for movies.
Thanks

Hi Vic, any updates? thanks
i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee319/ielim/Faithful%20Sound%20brands%202_zpsttoewu3h.jpg

Offline jongits

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
Hi Sir,

saw this thread through the internet, can you give recommendations on buying 40" lcd with 45k budget together with their bundles? appreciate it.

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Hi Sir,

saw this thread through the internet, can you give recommendations on buying 40" lcd with 45k budget together with their bundles? appreciate it.

Hi Vic, any updates? thanks

sir wala pa ako na received na pricelist ng 40" LCD and LED.....cash and card price

Hello sir Vic,

Request po for the Pricelist of 32" LED or LCD tvs!  for both Cash/Credit kasi po planning to buy ung brother ko ng TV e sinasuggest ko dyan sya bumili e

Salamat sir.

Angelrissa

Sent pm.
« Last Edit: Mar 09, 2011 at 09:41 AM by E-reply »

Offline hix449

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
Hi Sir,

saw this thread through the internet, Request po for the Pricelist of 32",37" and 40" LCD tvs!  for both Cash/Credit and terms of payment if credit card.

Salamat sir.

Offline jongits

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
went to your shop kanina, accommodating yung mga tao. thanks for your pm.. isip isip muna kung ano ang kukunin.. :D

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Hi Sir,

saw this thread through the internet, Request po for the Pricelist of 32",37" and 40" LCD tvs!  for both Cash/Credit and terms of payment if credit card.

Salamat sir.

Sent pm.

Offline wafull

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
sir pa pm ng updated price list :D thanks :D

Offline dnowz

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
Gud PM sir, pde po pa PM ng price ng LCD/LED HDTV, 32" and 37" po, ung price range 20-25k po, pasama na din po kung me bundle na HT, maraming salamat poh!  :)

Offline andrewgarcia09

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
Sir vic sa inyo po ba yung 42le5500 na 36k? Im planning to buy next week.

Offline bononoy

• Apprentice
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:

panalo 'to if 36k na lang yung 42" na LED TV.  :)

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:

42LE5500 at P39500. This TV is now available.  :D

Offline bolong68

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
pasend po thru pm yung price list for lcd/led/plasma tv 40" and above.

pasama na rin po ng home theater (especially if it can be bundled with the purchase of the tv).

baka po you can recommend the best buy sa mga items.

ty po.

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
sir pa pm ng updated price list :D thanks :D

Gud PM sir, pde po pa PM ng price ng LCD/LED HDTV, 32" and 37" po, ung price range 20-25k po, pasama na din po kung me bundle na HT, maraming salamat poh!  :)

pasend po thru pm yung price list for lcd/led/plasma tv 40" and above.

pasama na rin po ng home theater (especially if it can be bundled with the purchase of the tv).

baka po you can recommend the best buy sa mga items.

ty po.

Sent pm.

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
AVAILABLE NA LG 42LE5500 AT CASH P39500.

COME AND GET THIS TV WHILE STOCKS ARE AVAILABLE! ONLY VERY LIMITED UNITS AVAILABLE.

Visit us at Sights and Sounds 4th level ShangriLa Plaza. Tel. 634-1789 to 90.