Author Topic: SIGHTS & SOUNDS: SUPER SAVING SHOP ON ALL MAJOR BRAND TVs AND A/V EQUIPMENT  (Read 1266757 times)

Offline E-reply

• Trade Count: (+248)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Mobile: 0917-5413491
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Sir,
By accident, nakita ko ang site na to.  Nag re-research ako since i'm planning to buy an LCD/LED TV soon.  Sir, favor, pa send naman ng price list nyo and may delivery charge po ba kayo pag sa Sampaloc area sa Manila?  Thank you.

The delivery to Sampaloc is free. Send you TV price list thru pm.  :D

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Im new here and interested to buy 40inch/up LED TV and Home Theater.
Sir Vic pa pm po ng updated price list bundle nyo, gaming & movie marathon trip q. thanks  :)

Send pm.

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Ako din po I'm interested sa Price list ng 32inch LCD & LED HDTVs:
SONY, LG, SAMSUNG...

*And can you help me decide on what is the BEST among the THREE??
..For Gaming(XBOX360 Slim), Cable TV, DVD Movies..

I dont know what to get...but I wana invest on something which is WORTH IT..PLS HELP!

For gaming, choose lcd TV, not plasma or led.

Plasma will create image retention on static image. LED bright light is glaring to the eyes.

Send pm of TV price list.  :D

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Good Afternoon Sir Vic,

Hingin ko lang po sana opinion nyo.
What would you recommend, LG 32le5500 or Samsung 32c5000?
Are there any major differences between the two besides the price and hindi pag play ng LG ng DTS encoded files sa usb?

If I would purchase the samsung tv, what are the htib na pwede ipackage at your store?

tia :D

add ko lang din po ung warranty nung samsung and lg, gano po katagal from the manufacturers and gaano katagal sa inyo?

tia ulet :D

Though 32LE5500 and 32C5000 are both led TV, LG LED bright picture is not as glaring as the Samsung. However, LG has back light bleeding issue while Samsung has USB feature that can play all audio, including DTS.

If you are not that critical with the back light bleeding, LG would be a good choice for all round viewing. After all, back light bleeding can only be visible when you are watching TV in the dark room.

If you are after peace of mind, I suggest you get the Samsung.

You can avail of the following home-theater to bundle with Samsung TV purchase:
HTC350 P7K
HTC453 P13K  :D

Both LG and Samsung are covered with 2 year local manufacturer warranty.  :D
« Last Edit: Mar 22, 2011 at 01:51 PM by E-reply »

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Sir Vic,

Magkakaron po ba kyo ng Onkyo HTS6300, HTS5300 or HTS5400? and how much po pagdalawa kinuha kasi balak namin bumili ng officemate ko. namimili po kami dun sa tatlo kung alin po pasok sa budget namin.

Still no stock HTS6300, HTS5300 or HTS5400. Will announce here when stocks become available.  :D

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
boss vic,

meron po kayong yamaha rxv 467 or 595 and magkano po?

Available:
Yamaha
Rxv 467 P21K
RXV 595 no stock.  :D

Offline xpambri

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:

Not that im vain and that's Sir Vic behind me.

It was through this forum that I found about SnS so I just wanted to share that I finally bought a 32" LD460 from them! :)

Sir Vic, please dont deliver my TV yet, might pick it up tomorrow night. Thanks!

Offline ikatrese

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Collector
  • turning geek is never too late
  • Liked:
sir,
ano maire-recommend mong HT for P25k?

thanks!
people are strange when you're a stranger...

Offline banting312

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
Hi Sir Vic/SnS,

Available pa po ba yung SCPT75? Thanks!

Offline Ryan_C1114

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
Hi Sir Vic
newbee here can you pm me your bestprice for tosh 47xl700

Thanks

Offline vonzkieeeee

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
sir vic, pa pm po ng updated na price list for T.V and HT system, looking forward to another great deal from you, ty  ;D

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:

Not that im vain and that's Sir Vic behind me.

It was through this forum that I found about SnS so I just wanted to share that I finally bought a 32" LD460 from them! :)

Sir Vic, please dont deliver my TV yet, might pick it up tomorrow night. Thanks!

Thanks for buying TV at SnS. Very much welcome for visiting us!... :D :D

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
sir vic, pa pm po ng updated na price list for T.V and HT system, looking forward to another great deal from you, ty  ;D

Sent pm.

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Hi Sir Vic
newbee here can you pm me your bestprice for tosh 47xl700

Thanks

Will give you Toshiba 47XL700 at P85K. FREE wall mount. Add P3500. for a AV Link media player.  :D

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Hi Sir Vic/SnS,

Available pa po ba yung SCPT75? Thanks!

No more old model SCPT75. We have instead SCPT85 at P11K.  :D

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
sir,
ano maire-recommend mong HT for P25k?

thanks!

Get the Onkyo HTS3400 at P25K. It's loaded with features: 3D ready, handle lossless, high-definition audio from Dolby and DTS, Audyssey Equalization. It is more than just a home-theater-in-a-box. It's a PRO System.  :D

NOW AVAILABLE ONKYO HTS3400

AFFORDABLE HOME ENTERTAINMENT AT ONLY P24,990. FREE HDMI 1.4 CABLE

Taking the hassle out of home theater, Onkyo presents the HT-S3400 package: a full-featured A/V receiver coupled with a quality six-piece speaker set. To handle the latest Blu-ray, gaming, and cable/satellite devices, the receiver sports four new HDMI 1.4 inputs. HDMI 1.4 opens the way to lossless, high-definition audio from Dolby and DTS, as well as immersive new 3D video content. It also supports a convenient Audio Return Channel from a compatible HDTV back to the receiver. Handy analog audio and video inputs on the receiver’s front panel make it easy to hook up your video camera or game console. And rounding out the connection highlights is a Universal Port that lets you connect peripherals such as an optional iPod/iPhone dock. Audyssey equalization filters work to optimize your audio experience, while an overlaid on-screen display allows seamless adjustment of the system’s settings during a session. A superbly balanced 5.1-channel speaker set completes the package.
« Last Edit: Mar 23, 2011 at 05:20 AM by E-reply »

Offline mching8

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
Though 32LE5500 and 32C5000 are both led TV, LG LED bright picture is not as glaring as the Samsung. However, LG has back light bleeding issue while Samsung has USB feature that can play all audio, including DTS.

If you are not that critical with the back light bleeding, LG would be a good choice for all round viewing. After all, back light bleeding can only be visible when you are watching TV in the dark room.

If you are after peace of mind, I suggest you get the Samsung.

You can avail of the following home-theater to bundle with Samsung TV purchase:
HTC350 P7K
HTC453 P13K  :D

Both LG and Samsung are covered with 2 year local manufacturer warranty.  :D

Thanks for the reply sir vic.  Question lang po ulet. Ung samsung 32c5000 po bang trumotion/motion plus feature? (100 or 120 hz refresh rate?) medyo naguluhan po kasi ako sa mga info dito sa forum and sa stores. sabi po kasi dito 120 hz refresh rate ng samsung, sa stores naman, series 6 and up daw po ung may ganong feature.  di ko naman makita sa samsung site ung info na un.  pa clarify lang po. :D

also, ang backlight bleeding po pala present sa LED tv? i thought sa mga LCD tvs lang po un. pa clarify din po un based from your experiences :D

lastly, plan ko po bumili ng tv from your store mid april, pwede po pa send ng recent prices of your samsung and lg tvs?
may lalabas po ba na bagong model from the two brands this coming april? :D

more power!

tia :D

Offline ipeaguilar

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
Good day sir..

I was the one who texted the number that was posted below your logo  yesterday regarding the Sony 40bx400 and texted back suggesting that  i get the 40bx420 instead.. Sir may I ask for some other  brand that will fit my budget not more than 41k as much as possible po may bundle nang  HT... please do send me some price list. Hoping to acquire our unit this week or next week..
Thank in advance.  looking forward to visit your shop. 

Offline zume11

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
sir, ask ko lang po magkanu po best cash & credit card price nyo sa SONY 40CX520, 40EX720, 40EX520?? with free  DAVDZ610??  ang SONY po ba kagaya ng LG manufacturer warranty when it comes to service? nag home service rin  po ba ang SONY?

anu po ba ang the best sa (Quality, Product Features & Warranty Service?) .. SONY? LG? or SAMSUNG? gaming & movie marathon po hilig ko.. ayoko lang po magkamali ng bili. tnx  :)

Offline ikatrese

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Collector
  • turning geek is never too late
  • Liked:
Get the Onkyo HTS3400 at P25K. It's loaded with features: 3D ready, handle lossless, high-definition audio from Dolby and DTS, Audyssey Equalization. It is more than just a home-theater-in-a-box. It's a PRO System.  :D

NOW AVAILABLE ONKYO HTS3400

AFFORDABLE HOME ENTERTAINMENT AT ONLY P24,990. FREE HDMI 1.4 CABLE

Taking the hassle out of home theater, Onkyo presents the HT-S3400 package: a full-featured A/V receiver coupled with a quality six-piece speaker set. To handle the latest Blu-ray, gaming, and cable/satellite devices, the receiver sports four new HDMI 1.4 inputs. HDMI 1.4 opens the way to lossless, high-definition audio from Dolby and DTS, as well as immersive new 3D video content. It also supports a convenient Audio Return Channel from a compatible HDTV back to the receiver. Handy analog audio and video inputs on the receiver’s front panel make it easy to hook up your video camera or game console. And rounding out the connection highlights is a Universal Port that lets you connect peripherals such as an optional iPod/iPhone dock. Audyssey equalization filters work to optimize your audio experience, while an overlaid on-screen display allows seamless adjustment of the system’s settings during a session. A superbly balanced 5.1-channel speaker set completes the package.

sir, thanks for the reply. do you accept card? puwede ba i-audition muna? how about delivery? pa-PM na lang po.
people are strange when you're a stranger...

Offline boizz_02

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
Sir Vic, this is my first post here in PDVD I have been reading a lot but still confused. What LCD Tv will you recommend that is 40" this will be used 70% for cable TV viewing 30% Movies. I am interested in Samsung's LA40c530 do you recommend it? budget is less that 38k.. Thank you!

Offline warmaster

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • DVD Guru
  • My body... My temple...
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 24
Sir vic, was at your shop yesterday and bought speaker wires. the guy there told me you had no stocks of the omni s8 but i was able to adution a velodyne subwoofer (vx 11 i think). i just want to ask for a complete pricelist for your subwoofers. though the velodyne sounded sweet and earthshaking already. might need to pick up a subwoofer soon. thanks

Offline jo

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
Hi Sir Vic.  Just wanted to inquire regarding the updated price for the Samsung 37C550?  Or what other brand/model 37" can you suggest?  Thanks!  :)

Offline smark07

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
Good pm po sir Vic.

Newbie po, just got referred to this site by my friend who is a member here. Im planning to buy a 32" LCD/LED with Home theater bundle po sana this week or next. Baka po pwede send sakin pricelist nyo. More power po!

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Good pm po sir Vic.

Newbie po, just got referred to this site by my friend who is a member here. Im planning to buy a 32" LCD/LED with Home theater bundle po sana this week or next. Baka po pwede send sakin pricelist nyo. More power po!

Sent pm.

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Hi Sir Vic.  Just wanted to inquire regarding the updated price for the Samsung 37C550?  Or what other brand/model 37" can you suggest?  Thanks!  :)

We have the following 37":
Samsung 37C550 no stock but units arriving next week.
LG 37LD460 P28500. Available.  :D

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Sir vic, was at your shop yesterday and bought speaker wires. the guy there told me you had no stocks of the omni s8 but i was able to adution a velodyne subwoofer (vx 11 i think). i just want to ask for a complete pricelist for your subwoofers. though the velodyne sounded sweet and earthshaking already. might need to pick up a subwoofer soon. thanks

Here are the line-up and prices of Velodyne Subwoofer:

Impact 10 16K
Impact 12 19600.
VX10 14400.
CHT-10Q 30800.
CHT-12Q 39200
CHT-8R 22880.
CHT-10R 28400.
CHT-12R 36800.
CHT-15T 47680.
SPL-8 54K
SPL-10 64K
SPL-12 76600.
SPL-18 100K
DD-10 126K
DD-12 P144K
DD-15 166,400.
DD-18 184K

Please call the shop for other brand of sub.  :D

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Sir Vic, this is my first post here in PDVD I have been reading a lot but still confused. What LCD Tv will you recommend that is 40" this will be used 70% for cable TV viewing 30% Movies. I am interested in Samsung's LA40c530 do you recommend it? budget is less that 38k.. Thank you!

Samsung 40C530 is a great TV for movie and TV watching. Another great one is the Toshiba 40AV700, which signal booster can enhance TV broadcast reception. If you already have a digital box, Samsung is just fine for your need. Otherwise, Toshiba is applicable for residence without cable box.

Here are the prices:
Samsung 40C530 at P35500. 2 year Samsung Phil. warranty
Toshiba 40AV700 P33K. 1 year Toshiba-Goldway warranty.  :D

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
sir, thanks for the reply. do you accept card? puwede ba i-audition muna? how about delivery? pa-PM na lang po.

Come and look for Jun or Ching for audition. We provide FREE deliver within nearby Pasig and Makati.

HTS3400 6 mos at P27K. 12 mos P28750.  :D

Offline boizz_02

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
Good afternoon Sir.. I am choosing between the two samsung LA40C530 or LG 42LD460? Possibly buying next week.. What is the price for your LG42LD60? What is your Trade-in policy? and is it available now in your shop? Thanks..