Author Topic: SIGHTS & SOUNDS: SUPER SAVING SHOP ON ALL MAJOR BRAND TVs AND A/V EQUIPMENT  (Read 1264772 times)

Offline plapoy

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Good Day Sir Vic / SnS Team,

Bought yesterday pana 42A2... Again very satisfied with your customer service.. especially Norman and Ching for assisting me and my family.. Definitely will go back to your shop for additional gears..  ;D.. Can you also pm me the price of Toshiba 40RV700 and 40CV700.. (cash and card if installment is applicable). Thanks and more power..  :D  ;)

Offline E-reply

• Trade Count: (+248)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Mobile: 0917-5413491
  • Liked:
Good Day Sir Vic / SnS Team,

Bought yesterday pana 42A2... Again very satisfied with your customer service.. especially Norman and Ching for assisting me and my family.. Definitely will go back to your shop for additional gears..  ;D.. Can you also pm me the price of Toshiba 40RV700 and 40CV700.. (cash and card if installment is applicable). Thanks and more power..  :D  ;)

We don't have 40RV700. We have instead 40CV700 at P33K; 12 months at P37950.

By the way, thank you for buying TV at SnS.  :D

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Sir how much is the LG HT805PM for 6 months?

and will the 5.1 output work with WD Live connected?

Thanks

LG HT805PM 6 months at P12960.

This HT can process DTS sounds of WD Live.  :D

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Hi sir vic, from the phrase "The 40C550 has added features: crystal frame bezel and USB port that can access wireless connectivity with other media source. You need LAN adaptor to enable the wireless to function"
Does it apply to the 32C550?
Please advise.

Thanks

32C550 and 42C550 have same features.  :D

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
gudpm sir vic...

pahingi rin naman po ng price list niyo po... yung updated din po...

sir may iclear lang po ako.. sa mga LCD po ba may backlight bleeding? or sa LED lang po yun?

and kung magkaganun man po... anu pong mangyayari sa LED/LCd mo po? will it operate normally or not po? thanks... ???

LCD panel is backlit from behind by a light source (either CCFL light or LED light) and the LCD blocks out the light that is not needed. Not all LCD or LED has back light bleeding but some units still have because the opacity of LCD panels is not enough to block all light.

Extreme back light bleeding TV is disturbing for TV watching. Nevertheless, there is no TV that is 100% fully insulated FREE of back light bleeding. Minor bleeding is acceptable for consumer standard. Viewing on TV with minor bleeding is tolerable.  :D

Sent price list thru pm.

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Mr. Vic, pa PM naman ng latest pricelist LCD and LED. (home theater bundle) Thanks

Gud pm sir Vic!

Can you also send me an updated pricelist of all of your lcd tv's.  The LG ld330 I bought from your store last year, still works superbly. ;D

Been following this thread for several weeks, but first time posting here.. Can you also please send me pricelist of LED/LCD/Plasma TVs, and also HT? Thanks.

Good day po, pwede pong makahingi ng updated pricelist ng 32" to 42" LCD and LED TV nyo sir. salamat po.

Sent pm.
« Last Edit: Mar 28, 2011 at 12:40 PM by E-reply »

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
sir, wala bang discount sa Onkyo HTS3400? para naman pasok na sa budget ko. thanks!

:D

Best price na at P25K. This HT comes with FREE 1.4 HDMI cable.  :D

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Sir nabili ko na yung 42LD460 sa shop nyo.. sobrang mura at accomodating yung mga staff nyo.. i think si jonjon yung nag assist sakin.. mabai at hanggang sa taxi siya nagdala nung item.. maraming salamat sir.. sobrang mura at mabait lahat ng staff nyo.. next tym bili ko ng blu ray player.. heaven sent ka talaga sa mga tight ang budget ;D

Nakabili na ako ng 40av700 for 33k. Thanks kay arthur at kay sir vic sa mga suggestion nila kung ano maganda talaga. Ok ang customer service nila kahit na naka-tshirt lang ako at shorts na pambahay at mukha pa akong bata, in-ertertain ako d katulad sa isang shop sa taas nung pumasok ako tinignan lang ako ng lahat wala man lang lumapit hehe. More power to SNS!

Thanks for the purchase of TV at SnS. And THANK YOU VERY MUCH for appreciating our service!!  :D
« Last Edit: Mar 28, 2011 at 12:38 PM by E-reply »

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Sir, any update on this? I cant wait for this  ;D

We were informed by LG that this 50PK550 is exclusive for SM and Abenson. We regret we cannot avail of this despite that we want to negotiate for quantity purchase.  :)

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Sir Vic..

Nabili ko din yung 42LD460 kanina.. salamat sa discount.. :D nagulat ako iba yung nakapost na price dun hehe..
kung sakaling magkaprob contact ko nalang kayo.. :) salamat din kay Jun..

More Powers to S&S!!

Thanks for the purchase. Sure, call us up when you need further assistance. We will serve you to the max!  :D

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Good pm po sir Vic,, meron poh ba kayong 42" Avision? pa pm sir ng price, Thanks in Advance  :)

Available pa AVision 42AL69 at P28K.  :D

Offline weewii

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
Good day Sir Vic,

My first time here in Pinoy DVD. I just read a lot of positive reviews about S & S here in the forum.

I am planning to buy a 40 inch LCD TV. I was about to buy a Sony a BX400 at SM yesterday when a guy beside me mentioned about this forum and your shop which offer low prices on LCD/LED TV. So i immediately deferred the purchase to make the story short.

When i was reading the thread here, it opened up my mind to a lot of options. Is it alright to request for a price list for Sony, LG and Samsung LCD/LED models specifically for 40 inch sizes. Both Cash and 12 month installment scheme. Kindly include home theater in the package too. 

I look forward to your response. Kindly pm me the details. Thank you and more power to you.

Offline xpambri

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
Sir Vic! You must've missed my SMS last night.
I just opened the box and noticed na the LG warranty cards are with me. Should you have a copy? :)
And how can I join the "Win a Volvo S80 Sedan for every purchase of P2500. at Shangri-La"

HAHA! Thank you  :)

PS: Sorry about the delivery. I was actually on my way to pick it up from your store when I was informed na nasa bahay na daw pala.

Offline olsen

• Apprentice
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
boss vic,

pa-post po price ng a/v receiver nyo, especilly yamaha. ano po ma-isusuggest nyo na model at brand for a 40 square meters na room?

salamat..

Offline mightbeyou

• Collector
  • Liked:
 8)...sir vic, i hope it would be ok for me to ask once again for your updated price list regarding lcd, plasma, and led units...also your recommendation regarding a unit which would suit my cable (without digibox), hd player, and ps3 experience the most...well mostly for cable and hd/dvd viewing...also, would it be best to go for full hd in this regard...lastly, would it still be possible to avail of your promo/offer wherein i could pay the remaining 12k in card after paying the amount in cash...thanks again...more power... 8)

Offline scorpionzero

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 8
sir pa PM naman ng prices ng plasma at LCD displays nyo, thanks.

Offline JECO360

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
Sir pa PM naman po ng updated price list ng LCD, LED and Plasma TV's niyo. Salamat.

Offline vulcanmist

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
Good evening!

May I also have a copy of your price list? I'm so interested in buying from your store.

Thank you!

Offline hanikuh18

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
thank you sir vic sa enlightenment.. ;D

Offline xavier23zack

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
hello sir Vic, i'm the one who purchased 2 samsung LED 32" bundled with ht350. Wall bracket has already been installed and thanks for approving the change of item. ung 1 wall bracket changed to 2 hdmi cable. salamat po!

looking forword on another purchase. :D

Offline plapoy

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
We don't have 40RV700. We have instead 40CV700 at P33K; 12 months at P37950.

By the way, thank you for buying TV at SnS.  :D

Ok salamat din sir.. ;D

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
8)...sir vic, i hope it would be ok for me to ask once again for your updated price list regarding lcd, plasma, and led units...also your recommendation regarding a unit which would suit my cable (without digibox), hd player, and ps3 experience the most...well mostly for cable and hd/dvd viewing...also, would it be best to go for full hd in this regard...lastly, would it still be possible to avail of your promo/offer wherein i could pay the remaining 12k in card after paying the amount in cash...thanks again...more power... 8)

sir pa PM naman ng prices ng plasma at LCD displays nyo, thanks.

Sir pa PM naman po ng updated price list ng LCD, LED and Plasma TV's niyo. Salamat.

Good evening!

May I also have a copy of your price list? I'm so interested in buying from your store.

Thank you!

Good day Sir Vic,

My first time here in Pinoy DVD. I just read a lot of positive reviews about S & S here in the forum.

I am planning to buy a 40 inch LCD TV. I was about to buy a Sony a BX400 at SM yesterday when a guy beside me mentioned about this forum and your shop which offer low prices on LCD/LED TV. So i immediately deferred the purchase to make the story short.

When i was reading the thread here, it opened up my mind to a lot of options. Is it alright to request for a price list for Sony, LG and Samsung LCD/LED models specifically for 40 inch sizes. Both Cash and 12 month installment scheme. Kindly include home theater in the package too.  

I look forward to your response. Kindly pm me the details. Thank you and more power to you.

Sent pm.
« Last Edit: Mar 29, 2011 at 10:48 AM by E-reply »

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
hello sir Vic, i'm the one who purchased 2 samsung LED 32" bundled with ht350. Wall bracket has already been installed and thanks for approving the change of item. ung 1 wall bracket changed to 2 hdmi cable. salamat po!

looking forword on another purchase. :D

Thanks for the purchase. Enjoy your new TVs!  :D

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Sir Vic! You must've missed my SMS last night.
I just opened the box and noticed na the LG warranty cards are with me. Should you have a copy? :)
And how can I join the "Win a Volvo S80 Sedan for every purchase of P2500. at Shangri-La"

HAHA! Thank you  :)

PS: Sorry about the delivery. I was actually on my way to pick it up from your store when I was informed na nasa bahay na daw pala.

You need to keep the LG warranty card for future TV repair. There's no need to send us the copy. We have the copy already.

We regret that the Volvo was already raffled off since last 2 weeks. Anyway, hope you enjoy with your new TV.  :D

Offline mightbeyou

• Collector
  • Liked:
 8)..thanks sir...now i just have to decide whether to get a 42x20, 42a20, 42ld460, or 40av700...what are your takes on the following units...i have read a lot about them but i am still confused on what to get...but definitely not anything smaller than a 37 inches... 8)

Offline dx40

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
sir please PM me latest prices of LED and LCD. thank you.

Offline wickedmonicker

• Collector
  • Mrs Tom Welling
  • Liked:
sir vic can you pm me your updated pricelist as well???? thanks so much :D
App-aholic!!!

Offline xpambri

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
You need to keep the LG warranty card for future TV repair. There's no need to send us the copy. We have the copy already.

We regret that the Volvo was already raffled off since last 2 weeks. Anyway, hope you enjoy with your new TV.  :D

Oh okay. :) Thanks for the info!

Sayang!!! Hahahaha but it's fine. Yeah hopefully i find a new stand for this TV :) Will call you sometime re cables etc hahaha hope you dont mind thanks sir Vic!

Offline JECO360

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
Sir brand new po ba yung mga nasa SUMMER FEVER SALE! niyo?

Offline fireice2

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
Greetings, new member here.

Kindly pm me the prices for the following:

TX-SR309;
TX-SR308; and
HT-SR3400.

;D Please include shipping estimate to Davao. Thanks.