Author Topic: SIGHTS & SOUNDS: SUPER SAVING SHOP ON ALL MAJOR BRAND TVs AND A/V EQUIPMENT  (Read 1265464 times)

Offline lrdcly

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
It should have the same.  :)

thank again sir.. punta ko sa shop nyo sa sunday. sana my stock pa ng 40bx420 =)

Offline jeromebu

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
Get the 42X30. It's the latest model that has added usb port that allows you to play video file, including the high def mkvs. The 42X30 delivers the same picture quality as the 42A20.

By the way, the full HD 42U20 is an old model, which has no usb port feature. This TV can present better picture on jpeg still picture. Nevertheless, it delivers the same picture quality as 42X30 or 42A20 on TV broadcast and on bluray movie.  :D

Thanks Vic,

Does the 42X30 come with a swivel base? Might need this feature in my room.
And will the X30 reflective screen be bothersome?

Kindly also recommend a good quality but budget friendly HDMI player. I already have an old Samsung 5.1 speaker system but the player doesn't have HDMI connection. (Will I need a Samsung HDMI player for the speaker system to work or will any brand do?)

By the way, wasn't able to receive the updated price list.
Please resend.

Thanks again.

Offline sup3rt

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
updated pricelist pa resend wala kasi ako na recieve

Offline son_of_a_gun

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
Sir pa PM nang latest pricelist of LCD, LED and Plasma TVs.  I will visit your store this week.  Thanks po.

Offline Reply_SnS

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
Sir pa PM nang latest pricelist of LCD, LED and Plasma TVs.  I will visit your store this week.  Thanks po.
updated pricelist pa resend wala kasi ako na recieve

Sent list.

Offline E-reply

• Trade Count: (+248)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Mobile: 0917-5413491
  • Liked:
The transaction took so long.  BUT ONLY BECAUSE ON MY INCESSANT QUERIES.  Which Sir Vic (or who ever answers emails for him of SnS) painstakingly answered to my satisfaction.  I deposited May 17 and my items were delivered (LBC) on May 19.  My transaction with SnS is my first ever online to involve considerable amount of dough.  Now, I am an owner of a Samsung UA40D5000, Onkyo HT-S5305 and AC Ryan HD and I am exploring and enjoying every bit of it (after work, that is!).  Thank you Sir Vic!  Looking forward to future transactions with SnS (be upgrading my speakers...).  More power SnS!

Welcome, sir!  :D

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
thank again sir.. punta ko sa shop nyo sa sunday. sana my stock pa ng 40bx420 =)

Will reserve a unit for you. Look for Jonjon or Arthur for assistance.  :D

Offline lrdcly

• Collector
  • Liked:
Will reserve a unit for you. Look for Jonjon or Arthur for assistance.  :D

ok sir. salamat!

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:

Thanks Vic,

Does the 42X30 come with a swivel base? Might need this feature in my room.
And will the X30 reflective screen be bothersome?

Kindly also recommend a good quality but budget friendly HDMI player. I already have an old Samsung 5.1 speaker system but the player doesn't have HDMI connection. (Will I need a Samsung HDMI player for the speaker system to work or will any brand do?)

By the way, wasn't able to receive the updated price list.
Please resend.

Thanks again.

The X30 has no swivel pedestal.

Since plasma TV is made of glass tube, all plasma TV are reflective. There's really no perfect way of watching plasma TV without noticing some reflections. In view of this, choosing plasma TV is mot a matter of choosing which TV is less reflective. Watching plasma TV is a matter of appreciating the beauty of its picture but compromising the trade-off of slight picture refection.

Like any other plasma TV, X30 reflection is not that annoying.

Sent you pm of updated TV price list. :D
« Last Edit: May 24, 2011 at 10:54 AM by E-reply »

Offline ikatrese

• Collector
  • turning geek is never too late
  • Liked:
sir, what's the best deal for a 42-inch LCDTV @ 35k budget? thanks!
people are strange when you're a stranger...

Offline dbrocka

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
I bought a TV in SNS way back in 2009 a 42" panasonic plasma TV, under the impression that SNS had a great reputation when it comes to customer service and after sales support.  I have no complaints when I bought the TV... good customer service, they delivered when they said they would, good price at the time.  I had such a good experience I recommended SNS to my friends and family whenever I had a chance.

I recently had the opportunity to try out their ASAP program as I recently moved houses and needed to mount my TV in my new home.
http://www.mysightsnsounds.com/pages/asap/

I texted Vic that i needed help re-installing my TV last week and he said "Sure" and that a tech will arrive at my place last Friday, May 20.  I was happy that Vic's reply to my inquiry was prompt and positive.

I texted him again on Thursday just to inquire what time the tech was coming and he said to expect the tech guy to arrive at my place around 3pm. Again Vic's reply was prompt.

I waited all day Friday and no tech guy came... at around 4pm I texted Vic to ask him if his tech guy was still coming no reply... I texted at around 7pm again and still no reply.... and from then on, no word or communication from SNS.  No apologies no rescheduling, nothing.

Which leaves me wondering what SNS' ASAP really stands for?
« Last Edit: May 24, 2011 at 01:05 PM by dbrocka »

Offline sup3rt

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
sir vic sa cabuyao laguna C.O.D pwede ba

Offline papoy

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
hi..pm po latest price list ng lcd & led tv's..along with the payment schemes and cash payments..thank you and God bless..

Offline lrdcly

• Collector
  • Liked:
sir, do you have yamaha RX-V467? how much?
« Last Edit: May 25, 2011 at 05:11 AM by lrdcly »

Offline titopepe

• Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2
sir vic til now wala pa rin ako schedule nung free calibration ko...
nagpasched na ko last january nung sinamahan kong bumili ng 42x20 yun friend ko....

ewan ko tapos na baha at lahat lahat. wala pa rin yung free calibration ko... ;D
call me tito... tito pepe!

Offline jazpergonzales

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
Good day!

Please send me your latest price list. thanks

Offline Reply_SnS

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:

The toshiba 40CV700. Full hd lcd that is highly rated. Priced at 34,500 cash.

@dbrocka

Will inform sir vic about your concern

@papoy

Sending list.

@titopepe

Will remind boss Vic

@jazpergonzales

Sending list.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2011 at 09:01 AM by Reply_SnS »

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
sir vic til now wala pa rin ako schedule nung free calibration ko...
nagpasched na ko last january nung sinamahan kong bumili ng 42x20 yun friend ko....

ewan ko tapos na baha at lahat lahat. wala pa rin yung free calibration ko... ;D

My apology. Please text 09175413491 for re-schedule of calibration.  :)

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
sir vic sa cabuyao laguna C.O.D pwede ba

We deliver to Cabuyao via LBC. Send us the TV model and we will send you the quote of the freight.  :D

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
I bought a TV in SNS way back in 2009 a 42" panasonic plasma TV, under the impression that SNS had a great reputation when it comes to customer service and after sales support.  I have no complaints when I bought the TV... good customer service, they delivered when they said they would, good price at the time.  I had such a good experience I recommended SNS to my friends and family whenever I had a chance.

I recently had the opportunity to try out their ASAP program as I recently moved houses and needed to mount my TV in my new home.
http://www.mysightsnsounds.com/pages/asap/

I texted Vic that i needed help re-installing my TV last week and he said "Sure" and that a tech will arrive at my place last Friday, May 20.  I was happy that Vic's reply to my inquiry was prompt and positive.

I texted him again on Thursday just to inquire what time the tech was coming and he said to expect the tech guy to arrive at my place around 3pm. Again Vic's reply was prompt.

I waited all day Friday and no tech guy came... at around 4pm I texted Vic to ask him if his tech guy was still coming no reply... I texted at around 7pm again and still no reply.... and from then on, no word or communication from SNS.  No apologies no rescheduling, nothing.

Which leaves me wondering what SNS' ASAP really stands for?

@ dbrocka

My apology. Send us the text at 09175413491 and we will re-schedule the installation.  :D

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:

Here are the choices:
Panasonic TH-L42U20 P34K ...Great color and contrast, but lacks usb port.

Samsung 40D550 P34500. ..Full features with usb port. This TV is fair. It's just that there are rivals that deliver richer in color that forced us to rate this TV not as the best.

Sony 40BX420 with in-house warranty at P35500. A decent TV with an impressive price. It's a Sony.

Toshiba 40AV700 with FREE AV-Link media player at P34500. Deep black contrast, excellent detail and truly rich and vivid colours all contribute to a stunning picture. Sound quality, too, is well-rounded and above average. Toshiba loads this TVs with signal booster to offer TV broadcast at best results. This TV is really a match for the class leaders.

Offline cocoytoro

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
sir vic,

pwede po pasend ng price list po ng lahat ng 32" and above na mga lcd at led tvs. maraming salamat po.  :)

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
sir vic,

pwede po pasend ng price list po ng lahat ng 32" and above na mga lcd at led tvs. maraming salamat po.  :)

Sent pm.  :D

Offline Shapeshifter

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
sir vic,

sir vic pa send din ako at anu po ok na 24inches

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:

Sent pm.

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
LG PRICE CHANGE

LG 3D Plasma is now available. 50PW350 at cash P50K. FREE 2 units 3D Eyeglass.

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:

Sent pm.  :)

Offline creativegiant4

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
Sir Vic, pa pm po ng prices ng 32" HDTV and 40" HDTV. Thanks!
« Last Edit: May 26, 2011 at 08:06 AM by creativegiant4 »

Offline ridawn

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
Sir Vic, pa pm din ng latest LCDs and LEDs na available sa store mo. I've been dying to get the latest Panasonic 42x20 (Probably will mortgage one of my children for it).

Thanks in advance.

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Sir Vic, pa pm din ng latest LCDs and LEDs na available sa store mo. I've been dying to get the latest Panasonic 42x20 (Probably will mortgage one of my children for it).

Thanks in advance.

Sir Vic, pa pm po ng prices ng 32" HDTV and 40" HDTV. Thanks!

Sent pm.