Author Topic: SIGHTS & SOUNDS: SUPER SAVING SHOP ON ALL MAJOR BRAND TVs AND A/V EQUIPMENT  (Read 1270828 times)

Offline megakaiser

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Hi Sir Vic,
Good Morning.

I would like to hear your opinion if you don't mind.
I'm a bit confused, di ko alam kung ano bibilhin ko from these two:
- UA40D5500
- UA46C7000

Sorry, although prices are way way far from each other. Gusto ko kasi
masulit kung sakaling bibili ako. Already compared the specs from samsung
website and UA46C7000 is the best option.

Thanks in advance!

Offline hatenkill

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
Hi Sir Vic. Pls send me Full-HD 32-42" LED/LCD/Plasma TVs  :)

Offline vutek

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
sir. good day pwede pa pm po ng pricelist. thanks.

Offline krypx

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
I'd also like to request a recent pricelist, please. thanks

Offline caloy de jesus

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
Sir Vic, 

Please sent me the price list for all you plasma TVs . Thanks
Samsung 51" D550 Plasma
Yamaha RX-V371
Mordaunt Short Carnival 5.1
Samsung BD-E5500 3D Bluray

Offline slidecrackerjerk

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
good afternoon po..
can you please send me your pricelist for LCD and LED tvs..
will wait for your reply..
thank you and hope to do business with you soon..

Offline ajgutierrez

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
Sir vic, arvie here, Please Pm me the updated price list, need to buy a tv na ulit. 42-47 LED or LCD tv's please. thanks
 ;D

Offline turista

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
pasend din please ng pricelist. im looking at 32-42 inch lcd, led or plasma with home theatre. thanks!

Offline coolbabs

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
Hi sir Vic pa-pm din po ko ng pricelist and ng packages nyo. Thanks sir  :D

Offline dgr81

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
sir vic pm me price of lg pk550 with wall bracket asap

Offline E-reply

• Trade Count: (+248)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Mobile: 0917-5413491
  • Liked:
sir vic pm me price of lg pk550 with wall bracket asap

We don't have this old model anymore.  :D

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
pasend din please ng pricelist. im looking at 32-42 inch lcd, led or plasma with home theatre. thanks!

Hi sir Vic pa-pm din po ko ng pricelist and ng packages nyo. Thanks sir  :D

Please PM pricelist of Samsung LCD amd LED tvs from 22" to 46". Also if there are promos if I would buy 2 or 3 units. Thanks.

Hi Sir Vic,

Pa PM rin po ng updated pricelist. tnx!

Hi Sir Vic. Pls send me Full-HD 32-42" LED/LCD/Plasma TVs  :)

sir. good day pwede pa pm po ng pricelist. thanks.

I'd also like to request a recent pricelist, please. thanks

Sir Vic,  

Please sent me the price list for all you plasma TVs . Thanks

good afternoon po..
can you please send me your pricelist for LCD and LED tvs..
will wait for your reply..
thank you and hope to do business with you soon..

Sir vic, arvie here, Please Pm me the updated price list, need to buy a tv na ulit. 42-47 LED or LCD tv's please. thanks
 ;D

Sent pm.
« Last Edit: Jul 13, 2011 at 04:58 PM by E-reply »

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Hi Sir Vic,
Good Morning.

I would like to hear your opinion if you don't mind.
I'm a bit confused, di ko alam kung ano bibilhin ko from these two:
- UA40D5500
- UA46C7000

Sorry, although prices are way way far from each other. Gusto ko kasi
masulit kung sakaling bibili ako. Already compared the specs from samsung
website and UA46C7000 is the best option.

Thanks in advance!

Although UA46C7000 is an old model, both UA40D5500 and UA46C7000 present the same picture quality--same color, same contrast, and same clarity. They are differed in features, which makes one expensive than the others.

46C7000 is expensive because of 3D features and high 720 Clear Motion Rate. The high motion rate is required for 3D smooth judder rendering movie. A TV with 3D feature does not require high Clear Motion Rate.

40D5500 is less expensive because of no 3D feature. Since D5500 is not a 3D TV, it has regular Clear Motion Rate.

Your choice therefore should be based on your preference: 46C7000 for watching 3D while 40D5500 for net TV viewing.  :D

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
GREAT 3D TV with GREAT PROMOS

42LW5700 at P77500. Only 5 units available
FREE:
1 BD660,
4 units eyeglass,
1 3D Movie,
1 motion remote,
1 Xbox 360 with Kinect,
1 wall mount.

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
GREAT PRICE

LG 37" 37LK450 LCD FULL HD TV at P26K. 15 units available.

Offline Carlo

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
Called up your store to confirm availability of the Fiio e9i,  but when i got there, only the E9 is available, when can you have the E9i in stock?

Offline megakaiser

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
Although UA46C7000 is an old model, both UA40D5500 and UA46C7000 present the same picture quality--same color, same contrast, and same clarity. They are differed in features, which makes one expensive than the others.

46C7000 is expensive because of 3D features and high 720 Clear Motion Rate. The high motion rate is required for 3D smooth judder rendering movie. A TV with 3D feature does not require high Clear Motion Rate.

40D5500 is less expensive because of no 3D feature. Since D5500 is not a 3D TV, it has regular Clear Motion Rate.

Your choice therefore should be based on your preference: 46C7000 for watching 3D while 40D5500 for net TV viewing.  :D

Thanks for the explanation Sir Vic!
I will see you soon =)

Offline emailaddnialexiz

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
Called up your store to confirm availability of the Fiio e9i,  but when i got there, only the E9 is available, when can you have the E9i in stock?

I also have the same experience like that. Last July 7, around 5pm, I called S&S to check the availability of 32D550.. they said that they have one unit there. I told them that if I could encash my check within the day, i'l definitely p-up the unit if not the next. The S&S crew at the other line told me that they will reserve the unit that night till the next day. Since i was able to do that @ 5:15pm. I hurriedly went to S&S via jeep(its raining hard that time) and MRT (my laptop nearly got crushed from the shoving and pushing inside. try riding the MRT @ 6pm). Upon reaching S&S...I was very excited to get my 1st ever big screen lcd tv... but to my utmost dismay... no stock was available... it will only arrive the next day... i told them to txt me asap the next day if the stock have arrived .... I went home dissappointed, tired and drenched...   The next day I was waiting for the txt on the unit.. i sent f-up txt but no reply came... at around 5:30pm.... still no txt came... I decided to buy from another store.... at a higher price... although at a much much much better service than S&S.....  I'm starting to feel that S&S's credibility is only a myth ..(sorry to offend loyal S&S patron, but that's what I strongly feel right now).... I just hope S&S will improve their stock status updates if they're really a customer oriented store (i've read lots of good write ups about S&S and Sir Vic)..... Im planning to purchase another unit, a 40D550 for my family in the province and rest assured that S&S is still in my list of AV shop... Good day

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
I also have the same experience like that. Last July 7, around 5pm, I called S&S to check the availability of 32D550.. they said that they have one unit there. I told them that if I could encash my check within the day, i'l definitely p-up the unit if not the next. The S&S crew at the other line told me that they will reserve the unit that night till the next day. Since i was able to do that @ 5:15pm. I hurriedly went to S&S via jeep(its raining hard that time) and MRT (my laptop nearly got crushed from the shoving and pushing inside. try riding the MRT @ 6pm). Upon reaching S&S...I was very excited to get my 1st ever big screen lcd tv... but to my utmost dismay... no stock was available... it will only arrive the next day... i told them to txt me asap the next day if the stock have arrived .... I went home dissappointed, tired and drenched...   The next day I was waiting for the txt on the unit.. i sent f-up txt but no reply came... at around 5:30pm.... still no txt came... I decided to buy from another store.... at a higher price... although at a much much much better service than S&S.....  I'm starting to feel that S&S's credibility is only a myth ..(sorry to offend loyal S&S patron, but that's what I strongly feel right now).... I just hope S&S will improve their stock status updates if they're really a customer oriented store (i've read lots of good write ups about S&S and Sir Vic)..... Im planning to purchase another unit, a 40D550 for my family in the province and rest assured that S&S is still in my list of AV shop... Good day

The Fiio and the Samsung TV are two different issues.

Currently local Fiio carries E9, and not the E9i. The E9i, though is available in other countries, is very new that even the local distributor is not aware of the said model. Hence, when a customer inquires about E9i, salesmen (and even distributor) will only assume that it is an E9 that the customer is inquiring.

As for your Samsung, we are sorry for the incident. We assure the public that the same incident shall not be happened in the future.  :D

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
LG 47" LED TV IS NOW AVAILABLE

47LK450 CASH P62K. 10 units available

Or take home a LG 47LK450 for as low as P51,499. and settle the balance P1999./mo. for 12 months.

FREE:
1 unit Wall Bracket
Add P8K for a HT805pm

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
BEST SELLING LG 3D IS NOW AVAILABLE

55LW5700 CASH P155K. 5 units available

Or take home a LG 55LE5700 for as low as P93,499. and settle the balance P5999/mo. for 12 months.

FREE:
1 unit LG Bluray Player BD660
4 units 3D eyeglass
1 unit Magic Motion Remote
1 unit 3D Bluray Movie
1 unit Xbox 360 with Kinect
1 unit Wall Bracket

Offline wag_aku

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
Sir Vic pasend naman po ako ng pricelist sa email add ko po napagawa ako ng account dahil nakita ko ung post nyo sa google hahaha ang mura ng mga tinda nyo sir best store na nakita ko. my email is [email protected] thank you sir vic nakita ko lang name nyo sir salamat
« Last Edit: Jul 14, 2011 at 11:02 PM by wag_aku »

Offline wag_aku

• Apprentice
  • Liked:

Or take home a LG 55LE5700 for as low as P93,499. and settle the balance P5999/mo. for 12 months.

FREE:
4 units 3D eyeglass
1 unit 3D Bluray Movie
1 unit Wall Bracket

[email protected] sir 37-42 inches 3d tv with home theater and LED pricelist sobrang mura nyo magbenta ser excited na akong bumili sa store nyo! nice STORE.. Up for this store and very approachable man Vic Chua thats what they called. :D sir pasend na lang po sa email salamat sir! kung pwede lahat ng pricelist para pag pupunta na ako jan bibili na lang ako salamat sir vic.. [email protected]

Offline Carlo

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
The Fiio and the Samsung TV are two different issues.

Currently local Fiio carries E9, and not the E9i. The E9i, though is available in other countries, is very new that even the local distributor is not aware of the said model. Hence, when a customer inquires about E9i, salesmen (and even distributor) will only assume that it is an E9 that the customer is inquiring.

As for your Samsung, we are sorry for the incident. We assure the public that the same incident shall not be happened in the future.  :D

Now wait a minute sir VIC! I learned about the  E9i from your post here!

NOW AVAILABLE

FiiO DESKTOP HEADPHONE AMPLIFIER

ONLY P4,700.

Features
● Dual- channel power output, 3.5 and 6.35 for two headphone plug;
● TI’s main power amplifier with a noise 5uVrms; low distortion 0.00014%THD+N; high conversion rate 1300V/uS the current feedback IC: TPA6120;
● With on/off mute function: is sealed relays to do the amplifier output protection; sealed with low-noise ALPS potentiometer.
● Internal audio buffer amplification BB OPA2134: FET input, has advantages: 8nVsqrHz; low distortion 0.00008%THD; high switching rate: 20V/uS and so on.
● APPLE base, achieve iPod, iPhone the line out of output amplifier, charging device, connected to the computer through USB synchronization data exchange.
● With LOW ( 10dB ) /HIGH(18dB) gain selection.
● Two audio output: adjustable via E9i output (3.5mm hole); fixed, not adjustable output (RCA output);
● Built-in power converter of high efficiency, high precision and low noise power converters to meet the high dynamic signal processing.
● LED power indicator Power.
● Headphone into the priority output, plug in your headphones, the external output RCA invalid, 3.5mm invalid.

Specifications
● Output power: 1W (16Ω Loaded);80mW(600Ω Loaded)
● Headphone Impedance Range:16Ω ~600Ω
● SNR: ≥100dB(A weight)[LINE IN]
● Distortion: <0.003%(100mW)[LINE IN]
● Frequency response: 10Hz~100 KHz
● Fixed line out: 2V rms
● Adjustable out: 0-2V rms
● Power supply: DC15V 1.5A
● Size: 149mm×96mm×56mm
● Weight:440g

Review:
Check out the review from this link: http://www.headfonia.com/fiio-e9-dekstop-amplifier/

Available at Sights and Sounds 4th level Shangrila Plaza. Tel. 634-1789 to 90.

Your post clearly specifies the unit as an E9i, even the description of it.
You clearly posted "NOW AVAILABLE"
So please get your facts and ads straight so as we won't waste time coming to your store. We are not privy to dealership/distributorship details and we merely rely on your posts in this forum regarding products and their availablity. ;) We can't do anything if its not available yet, But it was your erroneous ad that caused the mix up..

Offline oalsecnew_0720

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Collector
  • Liked:

FREE:
4 units 3D eyeglass
1 unit 3D Bluray Movie
1 unit Wall Bracket

sir vic,kung unit lang po ano po best price nyo? pa pm na lang po..thanks

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Sir Vic pasend naman po ako ng pricelist sa email add ko po napagawa ako ng account dahil nakita ko ung post nyo sa google hahaha ang mura ng mga tinda nyo sir best store na nakita ko. my email is [email protected] thank you sir vic nakita ko lang name nyo sir salamat

Thanks. Yes, we are visible at Google!  :D

Sent pm.
« Last Edit: Jul 15, 2011 at 11:25 AM by E-reply »

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
GREAT DEAL!

LG 42LK450 P33500. Add P4990. for a bluray player BD550. 10 sets available.  :D

Offline jepoi

• Collector
  • Liked:
GREAT 3D TV with GREAT PROMOS

42LW5700 at P77500. Only 5 units available
FREE:
1 BD660,
4 units eyeglass,
1 3D Movie,
1 motion remote,
1 Xbox 360 with Kinect,
1 wall mount.

sir, how much if 6 months installment?  12 months?
same question but TV only (6/12 mos).

Offline jtvolume

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
Good day Sir pa pm sir ng prices of lcd tv's and mga best buy thanks!!!

Offline olivermd

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
Good pm sir Vic. Pa PM naman sir ng latest prices. Salamat