Author Topic: SIGHTS & SOUNDS: SUPER SAVING SHOP ON ALL MAJOR BRAND TVs AND A/V EQUIPMENT  (Read 1265875 times)

Offline virtualdj123

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Boss Vic,

Inquire lang po ako kung what model po ang Full HD 32" ang bang for the buck po?

I'm Torn between

Sony Bravia EX330
and
Samsung UA32EH5000R

alin po kaya dyan ang mas okay bilhin sir? thanks po and more power! :D

Offline Reply_SnS

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
sir vic,

Pa send ulit ng LED TV pricelist, ano recommend LED tv for ps3 gaming, cable and can play movie thru usb? budget 15-17k po. thanks matagal ko ng tinitingnan yung panasonic 32"(forgot the model name) smart tv worth 16k, okay pa kaya yun?

Sending list. The Panasaonic that's good for gaming is the Panasonic 32C30 LCD.

Boss Vic,

Inquire lang po ako kung what model po ang Full HD 32" ang bang for the buck po?

I'm Torn between

Sony Bravia EX330
and
Samsung UA32EH5000R

alin po kaya dyan ang mas okay bilhin sir? thanks po and more power! :D

Mas bang for the buck yung Samsung because that's full HD na.

Offline Kratos23

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
Sir ask ko lang between lg 42ls5700 and lg 42lm6700 ang mas bang for the buck? Will use the tv on movies, Ps3 games, cable tv thanks ulit Sir.

Offline E-reply

• Trade Count: (+248)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Mobile: 0917-5413491
  • Liked:
Quote from: wavemaster on Nov 12, 2012 at 02:02 PM
boss vic I wanted to get the skyworth LED 32E26A just want to know kung magkano delivery charge dito sa muntinlupa City malapit lang ako sa Susana Heights... salamat sa quick response in advance boss vic...

boss sagot nyo sa akin sa facebook account nyo eh 1.5K sa place ko yung delivery mejo naconfuse ako kung anu ba talaga...hehehehe... oo nga pala magkano ba yung  skyworth LED 32E26A ngaun?

The delivery to your place will cost P1K + toll fee. :)

Skyworth LED 32E26 P13600. with free wall bracket.:)

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Sir vic,

Can you please send me your latest pricelist, Thank you.

thanks Sir. Pls PM also latest pricelist. thanks

Sent pm.

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Vic, PM sent. Thanks!

Sir Vic, sent you PM regarding Yamaha Receiver. Thanks!

Noted.

Offline saturn

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
Sir Vic,

Please PM me an updated pricelist. Thanks

Offline wavemaster

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
boss vic is the Skyworth 32E26 already a D-LED TV? also meron bang available na 39E26 at magkano boss.. pasensya na boss sa mga tanong ko ha... interested to buy my new TV there eh...

Offline zart

• Trade Count: (+33)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
sir vic kindly pm updated pricelist and promos. thanks

Offline pjl3dm

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
Hi Sir Vic,

I have purchased an "IStyles" 42" LCD TV in Sights n Sounds 2 years ago and unfortunately right now it seems that the remote control is broken. I have already contacted your store and the sales lady told me to wait for a feedback but up to now I have not gotten any info from them if a replacement remote control is available or a compatible universal remote control is compatible for this TV.

Here is a sample picture of my TV:
http://cdn2.sulitstatic.com/images/2010/1227/183925617_atpistylec1.jpg

Do you perhaps offer a repair (remote control) if no remote control can be found for my TV.

Right now I cannot use my TV fully as my remote control doesn't work, I really do hope you can assist me on this.

Thanks!

I'm really disappointed Sights n Sounds with your after-sales service.

I have already contacted the store twice now for a broken remote control and would like to purchase a new one or a universal remote control or opt for a repair but you cannot seem to provide.

So far no feedbacks or whatsoever, I even have to call the store again to check but still they don't know how or what to do, they say they have to check with the supplier but frankly as a customer I don't care what happens between you and your supplier, what I need is a working remote control may it be a replacement or an alternative one, or even a repair service for the remote control.

What happens if the supplier doesn't reply to your inquiries does that mean you cannot support a simple broken remote control from a customer? You should be able to support your customer even if the supplier cannot provide you support.

I even replied to this thread asking for support however no replies still....

I am fed up with the service and will try to seek out third-party support to hopefully repair this remote control.
Again, I'm really disappointed. Right now I am stuck with a 42" wall LCD tv without any remote control, Imagine everytime I switch channels or adjust volume, I have to use a chair and reach for the button, this is really ridiculous!

Offline deejayuneek

• Apprentice
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
Sir Vic,

Kindly PM me an updated pricelist and promos. Thanks

Offline nerveblocker

• Trade Count: (+98)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • DTS-HD Master Audio!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 247
Sir Vic, just purchased a Panasonic 42X50 from your store.  Thanks again to Arthur who is helpful as always.   ;)

Offline garter26

• Apprentice
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
Hi Sir. I'm new here in PDVD, I was just referred here from pex/tpc. Can you please advice me a bang for the buck TV than can play at least 720p movies since most of my downloaded movies are 720p but some are 1080p as well.32"- and up preferred. My budget is 15-18k. Can I maximize 720p movies in a full hd (1080p) tv? If in case, magkanu po delivery, I'm from Las Piñas near SM Southmall. Can you also send me your updated price list? Pasensya po wala akong masyadong alam on other techie stuff about tv. Thanks!

Offline eto_nah_tv_koh

• Apprentice
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
hi sir vic,

matagal n po ako ngbabasa ng forum nto, nw lng ako ngregister buti nmn... since my budget n po ako pede po b p-PM  ng pricelist for 32inches LED n TV's, pls,pls... thanks po! More power s inyo!!!!
« Last Edit: Nov 19, 2012 at 08:34 AM by eto_nah_tv_koh »

Offline impulse

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
Sir, pa PM nang bago TV pricelist.

Offline kyle_yup

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
Hi Vic,

Could I have a copy of the latest 3D LED TV pricelist?

Thanks!

Offline dukeheart

• Apprentice
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
Hi! I'm a newbie in this forum, and very happy when my friend told me about it, and showed me specifically this thread.

I'm currently looking for an HT or BlueRay Player with the following minimum specifications, for my player upgrade this month end:

- HDMI In/Out
 - USB 2.0 In
 - Digital Optical Audio In
 - 5.1 Channels (preferably Compact Speakers/Semi-Tower is Ok)
 - Component Out

Suggestions on the best option that comes in a considerable and practical price will be very welcomed and highly appreciated.

May I also request for the current price list of players.  Thanks a lot!

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
boss vic is the Skyworth 32E26 already a D-LED TV? also meron bang available na 39E26 at magkano boss.. pasensya na boss sa mga tanong ko ha... interested to buy my new TV there eh...

Available Skyworth with free wall bracket
LED
32E26 P13600. This is D-LED TV
39E22 P21500. Free HT. :)

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
I'm really disappointed Sights n Sounds with your after-sales service.

I have already contacted the store twice now for a broken remote control and would like to purchase a new one or a universal remote control or opt for a repair but you cannot seem to provide.

So far no feedbacks or whatsoever, I even have to call the store again to check but still they don't know how or what to do, they say they have to check with the supplier but frankly as a customer I don't care what happens between you and your supplier, what I need is a working remote control may it be a replacement or an alternative one, or even a repair service for the remote control.

What happens if the supplier doesn't reply to your inquiries does that mean you cannot support a simple broken remote control from a customer? You should be able to support your customer even if the supplier cannot provide you support.

I even replied to this thread asking for support however no replies still....

I am fed up with the service and will try to seek out third-party support to hopefully repair this remote control.
Again, I'm really disappointed. Right now I am stuck with a 42" wall LCD tv without any remote control, Imagine everytime I switch channels or adjust volume, I have to use a chair and reach for the button, this is really ridiculous!

That's not true. We simply cannot provide the immediate response with your short notice.

We received your request last Friday at 8:31 pm. At this night hour, there's really no way for us to reach the Istyle. The next 2 days Saturday and Sunday were weekend, and again definitely no way for us to forward your concern. On Monday, we called the Istyle. Of course, we need to allow time for Istyle to respond.

Istyle had already been informed of our request and is asking for time to acquire the remote. The soonest answer we can get is tomorrow.

My manger Ms Legaspi also had informed you that we are requesting from the Istyle. She also told you that we have to wait for Istyle to answeer. You are requesting also for the remote code, which we have no access but to request from Istyle.

Everything will be provide, but really YOU HAVE TO WAIT for answer!

Will get back to you later or tomorrow.

I think this is not fair to say we don't do our part in providing after-sales.

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Sir Vic,

Kindly PM me an updated pricelist and promos. Thanks

Hi Sir. I'm new here in PDVD, I was just referred here from pex/tpc. Can you please advice me a bang for the buck TV than can play at least 720p movies since most of my downloaded movies are 720p but some are 1080p as well.32"- and up preferred. My budget is 15-18k. Can I maximize 720p movies in a full hd (1080p) tv? If in case, magkanu po delivery, I'm from Las Piñas near SM Southmall. Can you also send me your updated price list? Pasensya po wala akong masyadong alam on other techie stuff about tv. Thanks!

hi sir vic,

matagal n po ako ngbabasa ng forum nto, nw lng ako ngregister buti nmn... since my budget n po ako pede po b p-PM  ng pricelist for 32inches LED n TV's, pls,pls... thanks po! More power s inyo!!!!

Sir, pa PM nang bago TV pricelist.

Hi Vic,

Could I have a copy of the latest 3D LED TV pricelist?

Thanks!

Sent pm.

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Hi! I'm a newbie in this forum, and very happy when my friend told me about it, and showed me specifically this thread.

I'm currently looking for an HT or BlueRay Player with the following minimum specifications, for my player upgrade this month end:

- HDMI In/Out
 - USB 2.0 In
 - Component Out

Suggestions on the best option that comes in a considerable and practical price will be very welcomed and highly appreciated.

May I also request for the current price list of players.  Thanks a lot!

- HDMI In/Out... NOT AVAILABLE IN HTIB. HTIB only has HDMI out
 - USB 2.0 In
 - Component Out

We suggest you get a high end brand of theater system. Onkyo HTS3405 at P25K has the HDMI IN/OUT.

With Onkyo, you add a Blu-ray Player Pioneer BDP150 at P8K, and you get a package worth P33K that complete your requirement. :)

Offline nethskie

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
Sir Vic pa PM naman po ng latest price list ty

Offline squall_leonhart

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
good day sir vic,

would like to also ask for the latest price list of the tvs, thanks in advance! ;)

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Sir Vic pa PM naman po ng latest price list ty

good day sir vic,

would like to also ask for the latest price list of the tvs, thanks in advance! ;)

Sent pm.

Offline alexg

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
Can you PM me your prices of split type air conditioners?

thanks.
I went fishing the other day, and I caught a BIG ONE!

Offline jiggsgarcia

• Apprentice
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
sir Vic pa quote naman po nung packages niyo for Samsung series 7 46ES7100, 46ES7500 and 51E8000. pwede po bang walang kasamang home theater? magkano po less pag ganun?

But between the 51E8000 and 46ES7100, ano kaya mas sulit sa dalawa? cause theyre almost the same price i believe.. di ko lang alam ano mas sulit.. is the picture quality in LED series 7 that much better than the Plasma Series 8??
« Last Edit: Nov 21, 2012 at 02:12 PM by jiggsgarcia »

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
sir Vic pa quote naman po nung packages niyo for Samsung series 7 46ES7100, 46ES7500 and 51E8000. pwede po bang walang kasamang home theater? magkano po less pag ganun?

But between the 51E8000 and 46ES7100, ano kaya mas sulit sa dalawa? cause theyre almost the same price i believe.. di ko lang alam ano mas sulit.. is the picture quality in LED series 7 that much better than the Plasma Series 8??

UA46ES7500 P90K Free 4 eyeglasses, Smart Touch Control, AND WIRELESS KEYBOARD but without HTE3550 WITH BLUPASS CARD

UA46ES7100 P70K Free 2 eyeglasses, Smart Touch Control, AND SKYPE CAMERA but without BDES550 WITH BLUPASS CARD

PS51E8000 P71k addition FREE wireless keyboard, 4 3D Glasses & Smart Touch Control (Inside the Box) but without HT-3550K (3D HTS) w/ 1yr BluPass Membership wireless audio duct DA-E650.

Plasma provides controlled brightness, richer but accurate color. The overall presentation delivers great cinema effect. :)

Offline xenos

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
Hi Sir Vic, I'd just like to request the latest price list for your tvs and split type aircons.

Thanks and regards! :)

Offline knucklehead

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
Hi Sir Vic, I'd just like to request the latest price list for your tvs and split type aircons.

Same here sir.

Offline Reply_SnS

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
Same here sir.

Sent PM.