Author Topic: SIGHTS & SOUNDS: SUPER SAVING SHOP ON ALL MAJOR BRAND TVs AND A/V EQUIPMENT  (Read 1266110 times)

Offline E-reply

• Trade Count: (+248)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Mobile: 0917-5413491
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
May demo unit kayo sir vic?

Thanks

We have sealed units. We don't have demo unit because of stock shortage on this model. :)

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
sir vic how much po sa inyo ng Samsung 65inch ES8000 smart TV?..sure buyer po

UA65ES8000 P205K Free 4 eyeglasses, Smart Touch Control, HTE6750 WITH BLUPASS CARD AND WIRELESS KEYBOARD. :)

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Sir..open ba kayo ng holidays?

We open everyday, except Dec. 25 and Jan. 1, 2013. :)

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
sir vic, pa pam ng price ng blu ray players

Samsung:
BD5100 P5500.
BD5500 P7K

LG
BD660 P7K
BD420 P7K

Pioneer
BD3110 P3800.
BDP150 P8500. :)

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
pls pm updated price list too.

Pa pm sir ng updated tv price list. Thanks.

Hi Vic. Kindly send me latest price list of TV's.

Sir may sale po ba kayo ngayong Christmas Day?.. planing to buy a 32inch LEDTV .. thanks..

Sent pm.

Offline Ronaldbasuil

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
Sir Vic, p pm po ng latest price list & promos. Ilang araw po ang delivery time in sta rosa laguna?

Offline gelogelo

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
Sir pa pm po ng updated price ng led tvs. Thanks

Offline john_g

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
Samsung:
BD5100 P5500.
BD5500 P7K

LG
BD660 P7K
BD420 P7K

Pioneer
BD3110 P3800.
BDP150 P8500. :)

thanks sa reply sir vic. 220V ba lahat to? may discount pa ba to for the holidays?

Offline ponx99

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
Sir pa pm current price list. Ty :)

Offline merwinchris

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
Sir Vic. best price nyo po sa 40" ng Samsung EH5300, EH5003 and LG LS5700 please?

Offline crisdieta

• Apprentice
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
Sir Vic, thanks po sa pricelist and suggestion on Samsung EH series..

Planning to buy today po.. may promo po ba kayo for Holidays?  ;D

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
thanks sa reply sir vic. 220V ba lahat to? may discount pa ba to for the holidays?

All are 220volts. The prices are good till January 2013. :)

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Sir Vic, thanks po sa pricelist and suggestion on Samsung EH series..

Planning to buy today po.. may promo po ba kayo for Holidays?  ;D

All the freebies mentioned are the current promos. :)

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Sir pa pm current price list. Ty :)

Sir Vic. best price nyo po sa 40" ng Samsung EH5300, EH5003 and LG LS5700 please?

Sir pa pm po ng updated price ng led tvs. Thanks

Sir Vic, p pm po ng latest price list & promos. Ilang araw po ang delivery time in sta rosa laguna?

Sent pm.

Offline mikz023

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
Thanks sir vic for the tv I bought a while ago in your store. Good service. And luckily Ive make a reservation for the samsung UA40EH5000 yesterday. Ang daling naubos ng unit na un! Super red hot ! Till next purchase again!

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Thanks sir vic for the tv I bought a while ago in your store. Good service. And luckily Ive make a reservation for the samsung UA40EH5000 yesterday. Ang daling naubos ng unit na un! Super red hot ! Till next purchase again!

Thanks for the purchase. We appreciate your support. Happy Viewing! :)

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:

Instead of our usual Christmas greeting, I am sharing here a Christmas Eve Homily delivered by a Jesuit Fr. Ben Sim, S.J.

Later on, the Gospel for the Christmas Mass during the day is taken from the Gospel of John, but this Gospel is not an Infancy Narrative like those found in the Gospel of Matthew and Luke. Instead, John's Gospel begins at the beginning, as it were, and presents the Creation story as the framework for announcing the Incarnation, God the Son becoming one of us.

John's opening words, “In the beginning . . .,” echoing the creation of the world in the opening verse of the Book of Genesis, sets the framework and invites us to view Jesus' birth from the eyes of God – that this was the divine intention from the very beginning, from the moment of Creation.

We have heard the Christmas story told and re-told every year since our childhood. Yet, it never loses its appeal and power to touch our hearts in varying degrees.

An anonymous story I came across recently - touched me in a special way.

In 1994, two Americans answered an invitation from Russian Department of Education to teach morals and ethics (based on biblical principles) in the public schools. They were invited to teach at a large orphanage.

About 100 boys and girls who had been abandoned, abused, and left in the care of a government-run program in an orphanage. They relate the following story in their own words:

It was nearing the holiday season, 1994, time for our orphans to hear, for the first time, the traditional story of Christmas. We told them about Mary and Joseph arriving in Bethlehem. Finding no room in the inn, the couple went to a stable, where the baby Jesus was born and placed in a manger.

Throughout the story, the children and orphanage staff sat in amazement as they listened. Some sat on the edges of their stools, trying to grasp every word. Completing the story, we gave the children three small pieces of cardboard to make a crude manger. Each child was given a small paper square, cut from yellow napkins I had brought with me. No colored paper was available in the city.

Following instructions, the children tore the paper and carefully laid strips in the manger for straw. Small squares of flannel, cut from a worn-out nightgown an American lady was throwing away as she left Russia, were used for the baby's blanket, A doll-like baby was cut from tan felt we had brought from the United States.

The orphans were busy assembling their manger as I walked among them to see if they needed any help. All went well until I got to one table where little Misha sat. He looked to be about 6 years old and had finished his project. As I looked at the little boy's manger, I was startled to see not one, but two babies in the manger. Quickly, I called for the translator to ask the lad why there were two babies in the manger. Crossing his arms in front of him and looking at this completed manger scene, the child began to repeat the story very seriously.

For such a young boy, who had only heard the Christmas story once, he related the happening accurately. . .until he came to the part where Mary put the baby Jesus in the manger.

Then Misha started to ad-lib. He made up his own ending to the story as he said, “And when Maria laid the baby in the manger, Jesus looked at me and asked if I had a place to stay.”

I told him I have no mama and I have no papa, so I don't have any place to stay. Then Jesus told me I could stay with him. But I told him I couldn't, because I didn't have a gift to give him like everybody else did. But I wanted to stay with Jesus so much, so I thought about what I had that maybe I could use for a gift. I thought maybe if I kept him warm, that would be a good gift.

So I asked Jesus, “If I keep you warm, will that be a good enough gift?”

And Jesus told me, “If you keep me warm, that will be the best gift anybody ever gave me.”

“So I got into the manger, and then Jesus looked at me and he told me I could stay with him . .. for always.”

As little Misha finished his story, his eyes brimmed full of tears that splashed down his little cheeks. Putting his hand over his face, his head dropped to the table and his shoulders shook as he sobbed and sobbed.

The little orphan had found someone who would never abandon nor abuse him, someone who would stay with him . . . FOR ALWAYS.

I've learned that it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts.

So, for you and me, it is not what gifts we have for Christmas that counts, but who we have for Christmas.

Do you have Jesus for Christmas? But where do you find Jesus today?

Not in the Manger Crib. He left that more than 2,000 years ago.

There are some privilege places where we can encounter Jesus today.

Rev. Andrew M. Greeley has a story about how two eight graders told a pastor what to say in the Christmas homily.

Just before Midnight Mass, Sr. Pat and her eight grade class were in a panic state. The Baby Jesus for the Belen was missing. For the first time in the 75 years that the parish had been celebrating the birth of Jesus, an eight grade girl, accompanied by an eight grade boy, was to carry the Baby Jesus in the entrance procession. When the kids arrived early to rehearse their roles, they couldn't find the Baby Jesus from the place where it was usually kept. There was confusion as to what to do.

Then Mary Anne and Joey, the children chosen to act the role of Mary and Joseph approached Sr. Pat with their solution. “You told us the manger is a feeding trough and reminds us that the Baby is the one who gives us the Bread of life each time we come to the Eucharist. Why don't we put all the hosts into a basket and carry it in procession to the manger? Fr. Tom can talk about that in his homily and then we can bring the manger to the altar at the offertory procession.”

Of course, the pastor did as he was told and everyone remarked,
“What a marvelous homily.”

Then after communion, the Baby Jesus mysteriously appeared back in the manger looking newer and brighter than anyone ever remembered.

To this day no one knows when or how he got there.

On Christmas Day God brings us the Peace and Joy of His Love in the Flesh and Blood of His Son Jesus.

How do we live that Peace, Joy, and Love? How can we experience that amidst the chaos and godlessness around us, in a society of crimes and murders, and of typhoons, floods, and other calamities?

I hear some people say, “There's no Christmas for me.”

I cannot deny the sad situation around us, and around the world. Perhaps any suggestion I can give will fall short of your expectation.

But this I can say. The world that the Baby Jesus was born into was not much better than ours.

There was Roman domination.
There was much graft and corruption.
There was no freedom.
There was immorality and godlessness.

Yet Christ was born the Prince of Peace, to bring hope and joy to a world of sin and death.

Today Christ is still being born to our world of sin and death. He has entrusted to us His mission of bringing his message of Peace, Hope, and Joy to our fallen world.

Amidst the overwhelming tragedy of typhoon Pablo, we see how people responded to the needs of the victims. Some people even sacrificed their lives trying to save others. The volunteers working sleepless days and nights helping at the distribution centers.

Perhaps the question we should ask ourselves is –how are we bringing the joy and hope of Christmas to the people in need? To the people who are hurting?

Can we join the angels in proclaiming:

Rejoice! A Savior has been born.
Glory to God in the highest, and peace to All people of goodwill?

A blessed Christmas to All of You!
« Last Edit: Dec 24, 2012 at 11:30 PM by E-reply »

Online stevesonk

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • apo ng magniniyog kaya siponin,ang tatay utotin
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 4536
sir,merry christmas..!! im only new here..,im at work here in abu dhabi right now,when i got home,im planning to buy my stereo system 3way or 2 way which my mp3 from usb or my i-phone 3gs i can make as a player with sound quality,i hope you can help me make a setup which suit me best..
im planning to buy a
polk rti a7 (floorstander pair)
polk dsw pro 660 (sub)
csia6 (center)
what amplifier suit them best where i can play my digital music through mp3-usb or i-phone without sacrificing a true quality of sound...
or a pair of floorstander and a sub for 2 way,what ampli will they match and player for digital not for home theater but for music...thank you very much
Omega 2
Krell KAV 300i
Marantz CD6004
REGA DAC
HP DV3
Transparent cables
Tara Labs
PSB M4U 2

Offline X-FILES

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
Sir Vic, ask ko lang kung available ma bx center and how much?

Offline rickmor

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
Please send me latest price list. Thanks

Offline bill

• Apprentice
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
Hi Vic,

Please PM me price list of LED/LCD TVs 32, 40, 42 & 46 inches.

Thank you.

Bill

Offline mrkdxtr

• Apprentice
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
Boss Vic pa pm naman mo price list ng LED 32" ]

thanks boss

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Please send me latest price list. Thanks

Hi Vic,

Please PM me price list of LED/LCD TVs 32, 40, 42 & 46 inches.

Thank you.

Bill

Boss Vic pa pm naman mo price list ng LED 32" ]

thanks boss

Sent pm.

Offline kowdprik

• Apprentice
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
Sir pa pm po ng latest pricelist ng promo ninyo for LED TV. Thanks! More Power!

Offline dyak_04

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
planning to upgrade...32d550..meron pa poba 42 inch nito..how much po

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
sir,merry christmas..!! im only new here..,im at work here in abu dhabi right now,when i got home,im planning to buy my stereo system 3way or 2 way which my mp3 from usb or my i-phone 3gs i can make as a player with sound quality,i hope you can help me make a setup which suit me best..
im planning to buy a
polk rti a7 (floorstander pair)
polk dsw pro 660 (sub)
csia6 (center)
what amplifier suit them best where i can play my digital music through mp3-usb or i-phone without sacrificing a true quality of sound...
or a pair of floorstander and a sub for 2 way,what ampli will they match and player for digital not for home theater but for music...thank you very much

I would presume you opt for Polk RTi speakers because of love for music. The RTiA7 with CSiA6 and PrO550 is a good system for music and movie lover.

Although MP3 music might be your driving forces behind your love for music, the MP3 is really not a good format to appreciate music. The MP3 is a lossy compression. MP3 has reduced  number of bits in the datastream by throwing away musical information. What you listen to music played in MP3 format is very, very far off from the CD!

For a system like RTi, you will appreciate more of high quality music if you opt for CD. You can also consider buying a music server later. Music server offers you the choice of storing and playing music of uncompressed or lossless compression file format. Instead of MP3, you may want to consider the WAV or FLAC format playback. :)

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
planning to upgrade...32d550..meron pa poba 42 inch nito..how much po

32d550 is an LCD TV. The counterpart 40" is 40D503 at P22K. :)

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Sir pa pm po ng latest pricelist ng promo ninyo for LED TV. Thanks! More Power!

Sent pm.

Offline JaYPeE

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
Hi, Sir,

Pa pm din po sana priceist and promos ng LED TVs.

Mas ok po ba Samsung kesa sa Sony?

Thanks po.

Offline delphinos2005

• Apprentice
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
Sir Vic,

Do you have AN-VC400? How much? Thanks!