Author Topic: SIGHTS & SOUNDS: SUPER SAVING SHOP ON ALL MAJOR BRAND TVs AND A/V EQUIPMENT  (Read 1267267 times)

Offline kyrk

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
sir vic pa send please ng price list para sa 42 inches up to 51 inches only na led and plasma (smarttv/3d  or non-3d)

or 55 inches not so well known brand

mamimili kasi ako. salamat po

thanks

Offline ericem

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
sir vic,

my wife and i bought LG 42LS5700 from SnS last 12/08/2012. we are very satisfied with the TV itself, service and price. thank you. kainis lang yung nag-hatid samin sa taxi queue, pina-pila kami sabay alis. so ending binuhat namin ng wife ko yung 42" na TV paloob ng taxi.

Offline john_g

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
All are 220volts. The prices are good till January 2013. :)

sir vic, alin dito ang may multi region dvd playback?

Offline crisdieta

• Apprentice
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
Sir vic, kelan po kaya kayo magkkastock ng Samsung LED smart tv EH series na 40" and up? Naubusan po kc ako haha. And best price din po sana? :) Medyo tight po yung budget..

Offline maskman29005

• Apprentice
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
Hi Sir Vic,
pa pm or email po ng updated pricelist niyo po. [email protected]

also hingi na din po ako ng advise kung anong brand for 42 inch LED tv ang magandang bilhin.

Offline indio

• Apprentice
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
Hi,
request po ako ng pricelist :)

Thank you! happy holidays!

Offline E-reply

• Trade Count: (+248)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Mobile: 0917-5413491
  • Liked:
Sir vic, kelan po kaya kayo magkkastock ng Samsung LED smart tv EH series na 40" and up? Naubusan po kc ako haha. And best price din po sana? :) Medyo tight po yung budget..

Most Samsung models are out of stocks, but are arrriving either this week or early next week. :)

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
sir vic, alin dito ang may multi region dvd playback?

Most of the Blu-ray are in region 6 DVD. However, you can bring it to the the service center to have it unlock region. The service center requires a minimum charge for this service. :)

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Sir Vic,

Do you have AN-VC400? How much? Thanks!

What is AN-VC400?

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Hi, Sir,

Pa pm din po sana priceist and promos ng LED TVs.

Mas ok po ba Samsung kesa sa Sony?

Thanks po.

sir vic pa send please ng price list para sa 42 inches up to 51 inches only na led and plasma (smarttv/3d  or non-3d)

or 55 inches not so well known brand

mamimili kasi ako. salamat po

thanks

Hi Sir Vic,
pa pm or email po ng updated pricelist niyo po. [email protected]

also hingi na din po ako ng advise kung anong brand for 42 inch LED tv ang magandang bilhin.

Hi,
request po ako ng pricelist :)

Thank you! happy holidays!

Sent pm.

Offline xgh0st12x

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • DVD Guru
  • Reboot nang reboot! Punyeta, puro na lang reboot!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 20
« Last Edit: Dec 27, 2012 at 02:59 PM by SonOfKratos »
Formerly SonOfKratos

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Last Edit: Dec 27, 2012 at 05:00 PM by E-reply »

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
sir vic,

my wife and i bought LG 42LS5700 from SnS last 12/08/2012. we are very satisfied with the TV itself, service and price. thank you. kainis lang yung nag-hatid samin sa taxi queue, pina-pila kami sabay alis. so ending binuhat namin ng wife ko yung 42" na TV paloob ng taxi.

Thank you for sending this feedback.

You mentioned of the queuing at the taxi stand, and so perhaps, you may have noticed the queue is really quite long. Yes, perhaps queue is short, but still the available taxis are quite few. Oftentimes, the wait for a ride to a taxi is about 30 to 45 minutes, or even an hour (especially during peak Christmas).

Now, how could you imagine if our delivery boy has been waiting at the taxi stand for an hour, and at the same time another client is waiting at the shop for his turn to have his TV delivered?  Of course, we have another delivery boy who can assist this second buyer, but how about there's another third buyer and another fourth buyer who are also waiting for their turn. Should we tell them to wait for another hour because two boys are assisting other clients?  Another thing is how many trolleys we should prepare? We have 2 trolleys, should we prepare for 4 or 5 or 6.

What we want to emphasize here is that this is not a matter of our failure to deliver our service.  It is a matter of unavailable facility/ies (in this case transportation facility) that hinders us to deliver our service.  It is like doing a door-to-door delivery but fail to deliver on time. The fault is not that we have not fulfilled our delivery. The fault is that heavy traffic hinders us to deliver on time.

We hope for your kind understanding.

By the way, thank you for buying TV from us and Merry Christmas! :)

Offline czarsky

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 19
Hi Sir . . . pa send naman po ng price list ng LCD/LED TV's 32" up sa [email protected]

thanks,
czarsky
thanks!
czarsky

Offline nethskie

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
Sir Vic kindly pm me the latest price list TIA!

Offline yorae_d

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
Sir could you please email me an updated price list of your 3d led tvs? thanks.

Offline xer2004

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
sir

could you email me your updated pricelist for your lcd/led tvs, audio video receiver and speakers?

please send it to [email protected]

thanks and more power!

rex
« Last Edit: Dec 27, 2012 at 07:15 PM by xer2004 »

Offline xgh0st12x

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • DVD Guru
  • Reboot nang reboot! Punyeta, puro na lang reboot!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 20
Thank you for sending this feedback.

You mentioned of the queuing at the taxi stand, and so perhaps, you may have noticed the queue is really quite long. Yes, perhaps queue is short, but still the available taxis are quite few. Oftentimes, the wait for a ride to a taxi is about 30 to 45 minutes, or even an hour (especially during peak Christmas).

Now, how could you imagine if our delivery boy has been waiting at the taxi stand for an hour, and at the same time another client is waiting at the shop for his turn to have his TV delivered?  Of course, we have another delivery boy who can assist this second buyer, but how about there's another third buyer and another fourth buyer who are also waiting for their turn. Should we tell them to wait for another hour because two boys are assisting other clients?  Another thing is how many trolleys we should prepare? We have 2 trolleys, should we prepare for 4 or 5 or 6.

What we want to emphasize here is that this is not a matter of our failure to deliver our service.  It is a matter of unavailable facility/ies (in this case transportation facility) that hinders us to deliver our service.  It is like doing a door-to-door delivery but fail to deliver on time. The fault is not that we have not fulfilled our delivery. The fault is that heavy traffic hinders us to deliver on time.

We hope for your kind understanding.

By the way, thank you for buying TV from us and Merry Christmas! :)

Just to share my experience during the 2 times ive had sir vic's staff assist me in getting my TVs on a cab.
True na kapag walang pila yung cab sila mismo yung mag sasakay ng TV for you.

The 2nd instance, ako na mismo nag paakyat sa staff ni sir vic kasi pansin ko rin na mejo mahaba yung pila. Pero i notced naman that any TV below 42 inches is pretty manageable for an average sized fellow to slide into the backseat of any sedan type cab on his own.
Formerly SonOfKratos

Offline crisdieta

• Apprentice
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
Sir Vic, pasensya na po maraming tanong.. would like to know your best price for 42LS5700? Thanks again  ^-^

Offline maskman29005

• Apprentice
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
Hi Sir Vic,
thank you po sa price list. Balak ko na po sana bumili sa inyo ng SAMSUNG UA40EH5300. Maganda po ba ganitong model? or mas maganda kapag LG or SONY? or any other brand? kung LG or SONY po anung model sa kanila ang counterpart ng SAMSUNG UA40EH5300? Thank you in advance.

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Sir Vic, pasensya na po maraming tanong.. would like to know your best price for 42LS5700? Thanks again  ^-^

42LS5700 at P34500. :)

Offline equinox

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
Hi Sir please PM updated price list. Thanks

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Hi Sir Vic,
thank you po sa price list. Balak ko na po sana bumili sa inyo ng SAMSUNG UA40EH5300. Maganda po ba ganitong model? or mas maganda kapag LG or SONY? or any other brand? kung LG or SONY po anung model sa kanila ang counterpart ng SAMSUNG UA40EH5300? Thank you in advance.

The full array LED EH series is so far the best technology Samsung had come up. In this method, several rows of LEDs are placed behind the entire surface of the screen. The advantage is that these LEDs provide more control of the brightness and darkness for entire screen, which results to less sensitive to backlight bleeding. The color also becomes accurate.

We highly recommend the EH series! :)

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Hi Sir please PM updated price list. Thanks

sir

could you email me your updated pricelist for your lcd/led tvs, audio video receiver and speakers?

please send it to [email protected]

thanks and more power!

rex

Sir could you please email me an updated price list of your 3d led tvs? thanks.

Sir Vic kindly pm me the latest price list TIA!

Hi Sir . . . pa send naman po ng price list ng LCD/LED TV's 32" up sa [email protected]

thanks,
czarsky

Sent pm.

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Just to share my experience during the 2 times ive had sir vic's staff assist me in getting my TVs on a cab.
True na kapag walang pila yung cab sila mismo yung mag sasakay ng TV for you.

The 2nd instance, ako na mismo nag paakyat sa staff ni sir vic kasi pansin ko rin na mejo mahaba yung pila. Pero i notced naman that any TV below 42 inches is pretty manageable for an average sized fellow to slide into the backseat of any sedan type cab on his own.

Thanks for sharing your experience... Thanks for your understanding. :)

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:

Offline maskman29005

• Apprentice
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
Hi Sir Vic,
magkano po sa inyo wall bracket for SAMSUNG EH5300? pwede po ba magpa wall mount ng tv sa samsung? batangas pa po kasi ako. balak ko sana after ko bumili ng tv sa inyo ipa wall mount ko sa samsung service center dito. kung pwede silang home service.

Offline zebrax2

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
Pa PM po ng latest pricelist

thank you

Offline Bisita

• Apprentice
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
Come and have it replace. We can give you the display unit. :)

Like Sights & Sounds on Facebook to get the latest deals and updates

Grabe busy, ngayon lang nakapag log in, i just want to say my many thanks for the patience and consideration ni boss vic and staff niya, after having blacklight issues with some of the AVISION 46" they have on stock, i got a good unit narin last week, wall mounted on top of my pc. 

Mabilis sila kausap sobra, mabilis ang after sales nila, kahit mapagod na sila kaka akyat baba sa bodega at pagsundo sa carpark, di sila nagrereklamo hanggat di ka satisfied sa unit na binili mo. MORE POWER Sights and Sounds! salamat kay sir arthur at boss vic! Happy new year!