Author Topic: SIGHTS & SOUNDS: SUPER SAVING SHOP ON ALL MAJOR BRAND TVs AND A/V EQUIPMENT  (Read 1264143 times)

Offline E-reply

• Trade Count: (+248)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Mobile: 0917-5413491
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Thanks sir....Maybe on friday night.. or saturday afternoon..... If I'm not satisfied with the 9 cinema...I'm also considering this setup..

option 1: wharfedale 9.1, 9sr, 9cs + yamaha rx v373 ( i hope available xa) or Yamaha rx V473.
option 2: wharfedale 10.1, 10sr, 10cs + yamaha rx v373. ( di na kaya ng budget yung 473 coz im still considering for a  blue ray player or the SW150.)

May Discount ba sir kung cash??? hehehe. thnx.

Prices quoted earlier are our best discounted for PDVD members. Will just give addition free SLR camera bag as our token of appreciation for buying electronics from us. :)

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Hi Sir, vic, pa send naman ng updated price list, best offer po for 32 and 40 LED tv, yung full HD lang po sir, and what can you say about the "my tv" brand sir vic? ok ba sya? im considerng kasi the 40 smart tv with them. will be buying this month. balik ako dyn sa shop mo. many thanks and more power!

My View picture quality may not be as high standard as the Samsung or Sony, but definitely it has impressive  picture quality that may influence buyers' decision--best buy for the price!

Sent pm. :)

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
pa post po ng latest update ng price list ng bowers and wilkins cm series
thanks ^_^

CM:
9 p109k
8 p71500.
5 p47600.
1 p36600.
Cmc p27k
Cmc2 p45k :)

Offline cessbuenaventura

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
hi sir pa pm po ako ng availble led smart tv nyo po pai prices,thanks

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
hi sir pa pm po ako ng availble led smart tv nyo po pai prices,thanks

Sent pm.

Offline MysterE

• Apprentice
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
Sent pm.

Could you also forward the same to me? Thank you!

Offline goughz

• Apprentice
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
hi sir vic..pasend naman po ng pricelist nyo ng skyworth 22"-above,
at mga 22"any brand po na pang pc monitor..thanks

ako din po sir pa pm ng pricelist plan ko po bumili this weekend, thanks!

Offline ChrisTracker

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
how much is your skyworth 42E96?
Thanks

Offline fernando_montalban

• Collector
  • Liked:
Hi Sir Vic, may I request for the latest pricelist you have regarding HDTV's (LED or Smart TVs in particular). Thank you.

Offline champ912

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
sir vic pa pm po ng pricelist for led tvs and freebies thanks

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
how much is your skyworth 42E96?
Thanks

42E96 P35K FREE Home theater and wall bracket. :)

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Could you also forward the same to me? Thank you!

ako din po sir pa pm ng pricelist plan ko po bumili this weekend, thanks!

Hi Sir Vic, may I request for the latest pricelist you have regarding HDTV's (LED or Smart TVs in particular). Thank you.

sir vic pa pm po ng pricelist for led tvs and freebies thanks

Sent pm.

Offline jcmf16

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Apprentice
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
Hi Sir,
may stock pa po ba kayo ng eh5000 or eh5300? i can drop by today kung meron :) salamat po!
« Last Edit: Jan 12, 2013 at 02:04 PM by jcmf16 »

Offline yorae_d

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
47LM6700 limited stocks available. Call the shop to confirm availability. 634-1789 to 90. :)

Pwedeng magpareserve? Itratrade in namin yung 40d5000 namin kasi.

Offline dencio105

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 205
Vic,

Please quote/recommend split type aircon 2 and 2.5 HP both inverter & standard type inckuding installation.

Thank you!

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Pwedeng magpareserve? Itratrade in namin yung 40d5000 namin kasi.

Sure, you can avail Trade to Upgrade Program, provided that 40D5000 was purchased from Sights and Sounds.

BTW, trade-in value of 40D5000 is p16500. :)
« Last Edit: Jan 14, 2013 at 11:09 AM by E-reply »

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Hi Sir,
may stock pa po ba kayo ng eh5000 or eh5300? i can drop by today kung meron :) salamat po!

Both 40EH5000 and 40EH5300 are readily available. :)

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Vic,

Please quote/recommend split type aircon 2 and 2.5 HP both inverter & standard type inckuding installation.

Thank you!

Sent pm.

Offline nightshade88

• Apprentice
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
 Hi Sir Vic,

Just bought LG 42lm6200 from your shop last saturday. Very satisfied po with the unit and service.:)

Offline olim1443

• Apprentice
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
Hi Sir Vic,
I'm planning to buy soon from your store. Kindly send your latest pricelist for plasma, lcd and led tvs from 42 to 55 inches to [email protected].
Many thanks.

Offline pnkzter

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
Good pm Vic,

Please send me your latest pricelist.

TIA

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Hi Sir Vic,

Just bought LG 42lm6200 from your shop last saturday. Very satisfied po with the unit and service.:)

Very much welcome! Congrats for getting a great TV. Keep spreading the good word about Sights and Sounds. :)

Offline dx40

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
sir vic please PM latest pricelist. thank you.

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Good pm Vic,

Please send me your latest pricelist.

TIA

Hi Sir Vic,
I'm planning to buy soon from your store. Kindly send your latest pricelist for plasma, lcd and led tvs from 42 to 55 inches to [email protected].
Many thanks.

Sent pm.

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
sir vic please PM latest pricelist. thank you.

Sent pm.

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
sir vic,  can you match this pls?
http://www.sulit.com.ph/index.php/view+classifieds/id/7497910/LG+42LM6200+42+3D+SMART+TV?referralKeywords=lg+42lm6200&event=Search+Ranking,Position,1-4,4

There's a difference between buying from an agent and from a shop (dealer of the TVs). Agent can do away without issuing invoice / receipt while the shop cannot.

Of course, a shop can also act like an agent by passing the invoice of his supplier (LG) to the buyer, but this is not the way business works.

An agent who does not issue you with invoice (a document duly registered under the name of agent) is not responsible for his dealing with you. When your purchased TV encountered problem, the agent simply passes the issue to his supplier, who incidentally is another dealer of the TV. The agent cannot talk on your behalf with Samsung, Sony, or LG cause Samsung, Sony, or LG doesn't know him. He is not a dealer of the manufacturing companies, and so he is nobody to them. He can only help you complain to his supplier who may be another dealer like us. And if his supplier will not accommodate you with extra effort like money back, replacement, etc., you cannot do anything. Your situation is just like buying directly at another shop, whom you may find it to have nothing special or awesome service.

When we issue receipt we claim all responsibilities. If you demand return of money, we have to give in to your demand. Otherwise, we lose our credibility at PDVD.

For agent, he can walk away from whatever obligation. He simply says he is just working for Abenson, so you need to complain to Abenson. The agent is out from all the mess for any issue that he cannot handle. PLEASE NOTE THAT E-REPLY IS SIGHTS & SOUNDS, not an agent.

This is the reason we cannot follow the agent pricing, which has no 12% VAT invoice. Come to think of it, the agent price will become much higher if his TV has 12% VAT inclusive.

You may want to ask the agent what invoice he will produce. Don't honor the DR delivery receipt for this cannot hold water when you want to make a complain. Tell agent if he is a dealer of the TV manufacturer, and he will answer he is not connected with any. Ask him where he gets his goods, and he will give so much excuse than to reveal his secret supplier. :)

So the choice is yours. Unless the agent is your uncle, or your in laws, or your boyfriend, you can have a peace of mind buying from him.

Hey, BTW, boyfriends will sometimes also run away with your money! Hehe...   >:D
« Last Edit: Jan 15, 2013 at 01:38 PM by E-reply »

Offline jao143

• Trade Count: (+93)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Going back to a more simple set-up ;(
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 47
Hi sir Vic,

My brother in law purchased a PCH A-400 last Dec. 27, 2012. We were not given any raffle ticket. Can we still claim the tickets  ;D
LG65SK8500
Graham LS3/5a
Rega P8 Fono MC
Rotel RC1572/RB1552mkii
REL T7i
NADC538
Sony HTZF9/49X8500G

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Hi sir Vic,

My brother in law purchased a PCH A-400 last Dec. 27, 2012. We were not given any raffle ticket. Can we still claim the tickets  ;D

Come to Shangrila Mall, and claim raffle tickets at Customer Service Booth at ground floor near National Bookstore. You have until February 15, 2013 to do so. :)

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
sir vic,  can you match this pls?
http://www.sulit.com.ph/index.php/view+classifieds/id/7497910/LG+42LM6200+42+3D+SMART+TV?referralKeywords=lg+42lm6200&event=Search+Ranking,Position,1-4,4

There's a difference between buying from an agent and from a shop (dealer of the TVs). Agent can do away without issuing invoice / receipt while the shop cannot.

Of course, a shop can also act like an agent by passing the invoice of his supplier (LG) to the buyer, but this is not the way business works.

An agent who does not issue you with invoice (a document duly registered under the name of agent) is not responsible for his dealing with you. When your purchased TV encountered problem, the agent simply passes the issue to his supplier, who incidentally is another dealer of the TV. The agent cannot talk on your behalf with Samsung, Sony, or LG cause Samsung, Sony, or LG doesn't know him. He is not a dealer of the manufacturing companies, and so he is nobody to them. He can only help you complain to his supplier who may be another dealer like us. And if his supplier will not accommodate you with extra effort like money back, replacement, etc., you cannot do anything. Your situation is just like buying directly at another shop, whom you may find it to have nothing special or awesome service.

When we issue receipt we claim all responsibilities. If you demand return of money, we have to give in to your demand. Otherwise, we lose our credibility at PDVD.

For agent, he can walk away from whatever obligation. He simply says he is just working for Abenson, so you need to complain to Abenson. The agent is out from all the mess of any issue that he cannot handle. PLEASE NOTE THAT E-REPLY IS SIGHTS & SOUNDS, not an agent.

This is the reason we cannot follow the agent pricing, which has no 12% VAT invoice. Come to think of it, the agent price is much higher since his TV still has to be combined with 12% VAT.

You may want to ask the agent what invoice he will produce. Don't honor the DR delivery receipt for this cannot hold water when you want to make a complain. Tell agent if he is a dealer of the TV manufacturer, and he will answer he is not connected with any. Ask him where he gets his goods, and he will give so much excuses than to reveal his secret supplier. :)

So the choice is yours. Unless the agent is your uncle, or your in laws, or your boyfriend, you won't have a peace of mind buying from a stranger.

Hey, BTW, boyfriends will sometimes also run away with your money! Hehe...   >:D

Offline ShiinaRingo

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
Good evening sir Vic, pa-pm naman po ng updated pricelist nyo ng LEDTVs 40" and up. Planning on purchasing another one soon. Thanks!