Author Topic: SIGHTS & SOUNDS: SUPER SAVING SHOP ON ALL MAJOR BRAND TVs AND A/V EQUIPMENT  (Read 1267594 times)

Offline cookiebag

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
good evening! may stock po kayo ng 42LS5700? Thanks

Offline jao143

• Trade Count: (+93)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Going back to a more simple set-up ;(
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 47
Thanks a lot sir. More power to S&S :)

Come to Shangrila Mall, and claim raffle tickets at Customer Service Booth at ground floor near National Bookstore. You have until February 15, 2013 to do so. :)
« Last Edit: Jan 16, 2013 at 10:48 AM by jao143 »
LG65SK8500
Graham LS3/5a
Rega P8 Fono MC
Rotel RC1572/RB1552mkii
REL T7i
NADC538
Sony HTZF9/49X8500G

Offline E-reply

• Trade Count: (+248)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Mobile: 0917-5413491
  • Liked:
good evening! may stock po kayo ng 42LS5700? Thanks

42LS5700 coming this week. Will advise you when units arrive. :)

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Thanks a lot sir. More power to S&S :)

Welcome! :)

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Good evening sir Vic, pa-pm naman po ng updated pricelist nyo ng LEDTVs 40" and up. Planning on purchasing another one soon. Thanks!

Sent pm.

Offline daryl317

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
I'm looking for a 3D or 120hz Samsung/LG  TV 32-40 inches. Can you pm me the price list sir? Cash basis po. Thanks!
« Last Edit: Jan 17, 2013 at 05:51 AM by daryl317 »

Offline Markius

• Apprentice
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
Sir do you have stock of LG 42LM6200? Plan ko to buy this weekend. How much cash pricemsa inyo and what are the inclusion and freebies? Ok po ba itong model na ito? Or maynmasasuggest kau na other option basta same specs and price range?

Pag bundled with BH6320 magkano po? Lowest price sana.
« Last Edit: Jan 17, 2013 at 12:12 AM by Markius »

Offline sonofgtg

• Collector
  • Liked:
sir vic pa pm po ng pricelist for led tvs and freebies thanks
PSN ID: sonofgtg

Offline joogeman

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
Sir can i get a quote for the lg 32ls5700 thanks

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Sir do you have stock of LG 42LM6200? Plan ko to buy this weekend. How much cash pricemsa inyo and what are the inclusion and freebies? Ok po ba itong model na ito? Or maynmasasuggest kau na other option basta same specs and price range?

Pag bundled with BH6320 magkano po? Lowest price sana.

As of now 42LM6200 ample stocks are still available. Add P13K for a BH6320.

This LG is still the Best Value For Money TV. :)

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
I'm looking for a 3D or 120hz Samsung/LG  TV 32-40 inches. Can you pm me the price list sir? Cash basis po. Thanks!

sir vic pa pm po ng pricelist for led tvs and freebies thanks

Sent pm.

Offline ddd

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
Sir Vic,

pa pm ng Samsung/LG 40(2d with DLNA) Led tv prices and polk audio(in ceiling) or any other in ceiling speakers you may have.

thanks

Offline herjalexa

• Apprentice
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
Hi,

Pa pm naman po ng price list ng Samsung at LG 32" LED tv's including ung mga smart planning to buy this Sunday if pasok sa budget. Thanks. Tanong nadin po if ung mga Tvs ninyo eh with 2 years warranty for parts and labor. Thanks and more power S&S

Offline xgh0st12x

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • DVD Guru
  • Reboot nang reboot! Punyeta, puro na lang reboot!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 20
As of now 42LM6200 ample stocks are still available. Add P13K for a BH6320.

This LG is still the Best Value For Money TV. :)

Sir Vic, I am looking to get a 3D TV now that i have got a few 3D movies at my disposal.
Here are a few querries that you may answer either here or through PM. If all works out, please expect me on Sunday. :)

1. I am very satisfied with the color, and deep blacks and NO noticeable backlight bleed from the Samsung 40EH5300 which i purchased from you August 15 of last year. Can the LG 42LM6200 offer me at least the same if not better?

2. Does it have a 3.5mm slot for earphonoes?

3. How much is the best price you can give me for this and what are the freebiess included? are the dual play glasses included apart from the 3D glasses?

4. How much is the trade in value of my Samsung 40eh5300? Still have the box, manuals remote etc. Still in flawless physical appearance. no technical issues whatsoever. Havent even removed the protective plastic from the bezel yet! LoL!

I apologize for the bombardment of questions, but if all is to both our satisfaction as mentioned, please expect me this sunday :) Will give you a call as soon as youve answered these questions.

Thank you as always and more power to S&S!!!
Formerly SonOfKratos

Offline maskman29005

• Apprentice
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
Hi Sir Vic,
paki pm naman po ng updated price list ng tv  :D naconvince ko friend ko na sa inyo din bumili ng tv  ;D

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Sir Vic, I am looking to get a 3D TV now that i have got a few 3D movies at my disposal.
Here are a few querries that you may answer either here or through PM. If all works out, please expect me on Sunday. :)

1. I am very satisfied with the color, and deep blacks and NO noticeable backlight bleed from the Samsung 40EH5300 which i purchased from you August 15 of last year. Can the LG 42LM6200 offer me at least the same if not better?

3. How much is the best price you can give me for this and what are the freebiess included? are the dual play glasses included apart from the 3D glasses?

4. How much is the trade in value of my Samsung 40eh5300? Still have the box, manuals remote etc. Still in flawless physical appearance. no technical issues whatsoever. Havent even removed the protective plastic from the bezel yet! LoL!

I apologize for the bombardment of questions, but if all is to both our satisfaction as mentioned, please expect me this sunday :) Will give you a call as soon as youve answered these questions.

Thank you as always and more power to S&S!!!

Unlike the 40EH which is a full array LED TV, the LG LM is an edgelit, and therefore, LG is susceptible to have backlight bleeding along the edge of the screen.

There's none.

3. How much is the best price you can give me for this and what are the freebies included? are the dual play glasses included apart from the 3D glasses?

Best price for PDVD members: 42LM6200 P41K. FREE 10 eyeglass, 2 dual play eyeglass, magic remote, wall bracket. Add P4K BP420

Trade-in value 40eh5300 TV only without HTE320 at P24K. :)

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Sir Vic,

pa pm ng Samsung/LG 40(2d with DLNA) Led tv prices and polk audio(in ceiling) or any other in ceiling speakers you may have.

thanks

Hi Sir Vic,
paki pm naman po ng updated price list ng tv  :D naconvince ko friend ko na sa inyo din bumili ng tv  ;D

Sent pm.

Offline bumbleboy20000

• Apprentice
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
Thanks sa Wharf 10.1,CS, and DFS....kahit mejo pasara na yung store nung dumating.....Hahahaha.....ask ko lang pano po yung sa raffle entry?? hahaha....baka mabunot...LOL....saka wala ako nakuha freebie....LOL.

Offline xgh0st12x

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
Sir Vic, I'll be dropping by this Sunday for the LG 42LM6200. Please reserve me a unit. Will bring the Samsung 40eh5300 na rin for trade in. Thanks :)
Formerly SonOfKratos

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Thanks sa Wharf 10.1,CS, and DFS....kahit mejo pasara na yung store nung dumating.....Hahahaha.....ask ko lang pano po yung sa raffle entry?? hahaha....baka mabunot...LOL....saka wala ako nakuha freebie....LOL.

Thanks for the purchase.

Please bring your invoice and claim the raffle from Shangrila customer service located at the ground level facing National Bookstore. :)

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Sir Vic, I'll be dropping by this Sunday for the LG 42LM6200. Please reserve me a unit. Will bring the Samsung 40eh5300 na rin for trade in. Thanks :)

Please call the shop to confirm if units are still available. We sold quite a lot yesterday, and I hope there are still units available. Otherwise, stocks coming again next week. :)

Don't forget to claim raffles when you buy electronics from Sights and Sounds. :)

Like Sights & Sounds on Facebook to get the latest deals and updates

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:

Offline ripp

• Apprentice
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
paki PM din po ng pricelist ng 32" led TV,skyworth,lg and toshiba.thanks

Offline xgh0st12x

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
Thanks for the heads up re: the stocks of the lg42lm6200 sir vic. Will make sure to call arthur or jonjon before i go tom. Naka box na yung sammy ko. I had to set up an old 21 inch crt tv in the room to keep me entertained for the night. Lol!
Formerly SonOfKratos

Offline chinna21

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
good pm. i'm not quite sure kung san i post but dito ko naman binili sa store yung 46EH5300. my question is, bat tuwing pupunta ako sa allshare play eh na rereset yung time and date settings (after i turned off my tv?). outdated tuloy yung mga date minsan and i need to set it lagi. ><

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
good pm. i'm not quite sure kung san i post but dito ko naman binili sa store yung 46EH5300. my question is, bat tuwing pupunta ako sa allshare play eh na rereset yung time and date settings (after i turned off my tv?). outdated tuloy yung mga date minsan and i need to set it lagi. ><

I think you need to firmware update. For detail on how to resolve this issue, call Samsung Hotline 580-5777. :)

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
paki PM din po ng pricelist ng 32" led TV,skyworth,lg and toshiba.thanks

Sent pm.

Offline xgh0st12x

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
As always, im very happy with the service i got from SnS yesterday. The LG 42LM6200 was worth waiting for. (Mejo matagal yung tambay ko while waiting for the stocks. Hahaha!)

I hope you can send the 2 pairs of dual play glasses within the week, sir vic.

Thanks and more power to your shop. Thanks to arthur for the help!
Formerly SonOfKratos

Offline chinna21

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
I think you need to firmware update. For detail on how to resolve this issue, call Samsung Hotline 580-5777. :)

thanks Sir Vic!